PDA

View Full Version : Hey, community!

SonicJump
February 12th, 2008, 12:08 PM
I've finally stumbled across a friendly Pokémon community!

I can't wait to get to know you all!

What I'm here for:

I'd really like to have a few polite, friendly friends who are really into the original 150 Pokémon, my generation. As a kid, Pokémon was my life and it's great to keep it in my life -- it gives me that feeling in my stomach when I drag all my old cards, books, and whatnot out!
Learn more about the great Pokémon series!I hope you all enjoy my company, thanks!

Virtual Headache
February 12th, 2008, 12:16 PM
Hi and welcome to PC!
Even though I haven't played Red for ages, I still like the first generation best. I have played the games from all generations and the 1st and the 2nd generation are the only ones which really feel like Pokemon to me.

I'd be happy to be your friend, feel free to send me a PM^^

I hope you'll have a great time here!

SonicJump
February 12th, 2008, 12:19 PM
Thanks, Virtual Headache! It's great to have met someone already into the earlier generations.

I have to definitely agree on the "what feels like Pokémon" aspect! Although I have played the newer Diamond game and things, I sometimes feel like they are going astray from what Pokémon used to be.

You gotta love the anime though!

Are you a big Scyther fan? I remember finding him in the tall grass in Pokémon Snap! =P

Apotheosis
February 12th, 2008, 12:32 PM
Hi, SonicJump, I've already seen you in one of your five posts here at PC ;)

Welcome for real, anyway! I love the first gen, they are simply the best. Since the third gen, (Hoenn) pokémon have started to look weirder and weirder... Good to have Jigglypuff and Charmander and Alakazam to lean back on ^^ not to mention Bulbasaur, an awesome creation. Well....

You should join some clubs, that's a great way to get started a least ;P
See you around ~Fable

Black Charizard.
February 12th, 2008, 12:36 PM
welcome to the pkmncommunity enjoy it here.

SonicJump
February 12th, 2008, 12:52 PM
Thanks, Fable-chan! I'll start looking around for a good First Generation Fan one! Great to see you here and thanks for the welcome!

Horus - I'll definitely enjoy this place! I already feel at home unlike other forums that were Pokémon forums but also had so much off-topic sections that it really went astray from the point of the forum! =P

Isom
February 12th, 2008, 01:12 PM
Welcome to PC! I'm pretty new also, and so far it's turned out to be a really good community. I think you'll really enjoy it here.

I absolutley love the first gen. I'm not a huge fan of the others, but I've played 'em. If you need anything P.M me I'll be glad to help out, and like Fable said, joining clubs are really good ways to get to know people.

Once again welcome to PC! Hope you enjoy it!

BeachBoy
February 12th, 2008, 01:44 PM
Hey Hey! Welcome to PC!

I know you'll find yourself some great friends, i've only been here about 2 weeks, and im loving it. :D
Many 1st gen'rs here too, so you should settle in fine!

Well read the rules and have fun!

- Ryan

SonicJump
February 12th, 2008, 07:10 PM
Isom - Welcome to you too! I can't wait to see you around the forums!

BeachBoy - It's great news knowing there are many who have grown up with the first gen. around here! Thanks for giving the warm welcome!

Fiery Dash
February 12th, 2008, 07:42 PM
hii... i'm also new 2 here few days ago...
it seems that every1 in this forum is friendly!! you could be my friend if u want to!!
anyway talk about the pokemon... i found out the new generations are getting more colorful, more patternize, some pokemon are even getting to digimonish... i'm not saying i don't like the new one, but the new ones are losing the original taste - u got what i mean?

изм
February 14th, 2008, 11:47 PM
Welcome to the forums...

i agree with the ^ one

just have fun.. and don't flame and spam.