PDA

View Full Version : What is the worst punishment you have ever been given?

+Sneasel™
February 12th, 2008, 03:19 PM
What is it?
Mine is when i was grounded for a month for sneaking out of my house to go to the movies while i was grounded already. I was left alone...imagine how long that groundment lasted!!!!

Saryka
February 12th, 2008, 03:24 PM
Um... I don't know what I did, but I got my laptop taken for, like, two days. :/ I don't really do anything bad, so I don't get punished much.

Dr.Stiles
February 12th, 2008, 03:26 PM
one time i got my gamecube and my tv taken out of my room >_<
but now i have a wii and good grades so its all good =]

Spaekle Oddberry
February 12th, 2008, 03:39 PM
Probably like two weeks without TV or something?

My parents are pretty soft punishment-wise because I rarely get in big enough trouble. ...And because I have a knack for turning lectures into "woe is me" teen angst things and blaming my misdoings on supposed mental disorders (which my parents don't seem to believe exist anyway).

The strange thing is, they often say they're going to punish me but then they end up rewarding me, and I'm not sure if they realize that or not. I got in trouble for getting around parental controls a long time ago and they started to be all "We're taking your computer away blahblah" but then they actually put on less strict controls. D:

February 12th, 2008, 04:02 PM
I got expelled for saying " I am gonna punch your face in!". And I was joking too. >_<

Cassino
February 12th, 2008, 04:42 PM
A two week ban from the computer is all I can recall at this moment, even then that was a long time ago.

Gerri Shin
February 12th, 2008, 05:14 PM
When I was five I was playing with a ball in the house (bad Idea) and I broke one of my parents heirloom Vases. my mom gave my 25 whacks to my hind end and it was redder than a tomato. oh and I was grounded from Saturday morning cartoons for a month

Sammi
February 12th, 2008, 07:16 PM
No electronics for two weeks because I accidentally locked my parents out of the house. What's worse was that this was over winter break and my little brother got Pokemon Stadium 2 over Christmas, so I could only watch him play it for two weeks. >_>; I'm still bitter about that...

txteclipse
February 12th, 2008, 07:29 PM
I don't do many bad things, so the worst punishment I ever received was when I was grounded for like two days or so (it was a long time ago).

I was throwing rocks at one of the neighbors (this was one of my less thought-out moments >.<), and her parents told my parents. So yeah. Don't do stupid things.

BeachBoy
February 12th, 2008, 07:45 PM
2 month ban from my computer for saying some stupid things. >_> but my suspention from school were probably the 'worst' not much after those though...

Virtual Chatot
February 12th, 2008, 11:32 PM
The worst thing I can think of is getting a detention for punching back at a kid who kicked me when I was in front of a urinal.

Yeah, I'm a real badass xD

Pikabloo
February 13th, 2008, 03:06 AM
When I was really young, I was locked out of the house for ten minutes, or something o.o But I don't remember what for, since it was quite some time ago.

And at one point I got banned from using the computer (unless it's for homework, and my parents would actually stand there behind me D:). Again, I forgot what it was for, and for how long I couldn't use the computer.

Then again, my parents are pretty nice and I don't get into too much trouble often. They're not too harsh with their punishments... maybe except for the first punishment. I was young, so that was a pretty bad punishment for me. I must have done something pretty bad >.> There were ants all over the floor, and I wasn't wearing any shoes/flip flops either. My feet itched quite badly after that.

Twinx
February 13th, 2008, 03:12 AM
I never got punished... basically because I don't do any bad things and my parents just don't give punishments..

Lol, I remember once my mother trying to ban me from my PC because of bad grades, it was supposed to be for a month, but it only lasted 2 days haha XD

Crimson Arcanine
February 13th, 2008, 03:18 AM
When I was younger, I got grounded (from everything)for 6 weeks for stealing my gameboy that was taken from me, from my mothers room, while I was already grounded from playing my electronic devices.

Sylphiel
February 13th, 2008, 02:40 PM
I got grounded from things like TV and video games all the time when I was younger (though the punishments never lasted for too long, from what I recall), but the one that sticks out the most in my memory is this:

When I was about seven or eight years old, I got caught lying (wasn't even a big lie, it was a small fib at most, and I actually wouldn't have been caught had my conscience not suddenly kicked in)...and oh boy, did my parents get me for it. Spanked, sent to bed immediately, all the books taken out of my room for a while (and since I was an avid reader at the time and originally thought they were throwing the books out, that was a blow to me)...as I recall, that was one of the most miserable nights of my life. I might have been grounded from things as well afterwards, but if I was then I've totally forgotten about it.

Even now I think it might have been a little harsh to do all that, but it definitely did teach me a lesson. :x

sims796
February 13th, 2008, 02:47 PM
Me? An arse whuppin. Good ole fashioned belt. Certianly taught me.

Sweet Candace
February 13th, 2008, 02:50 PM
I haven't gotten any serious punishments, but several times I got my Game Boy taken away due to bad grades..

Apathetic_Yen
February 13th, 2008, 10:30 PM
I got banned from video games for an entire summer-for not taking out the trash once. I HAD TO PLAY DRAGON QUEST VIII TOO!!!!

~Swish~
February 14th, 2008, 01:51 AM
I'm never punished anymore considering my age now hehe!

But when I was at school I used to spend more time playing video games than studying, so I was always threatened with the 'I'll take it away from you', but most of the time my grades were on point anyway so they ended up just leaving it.

I still spend too much time on the computer/video games, but frankly, I enjoy it, and uni is going fairly well so, if it ain't broke don't fix it! xD

Jubilation
February 14th, 2008, 01:54 AM
Mine is get off the computer, lmao only coz I'm too mature which I hate >_>

~Swish~
February 14th, 2008, 01:57 AM
Mine is get off the computer, lmao only coz I'm too mature which I hate >_>

Yeah same, like I said I spend way too much time on the internet, and used to exceed the usage time each month. My mum used to say about it, but now she doesn't care and last week upgraded our internet to unlimited usage, so obviously she REALLY doesn't care anymore! xD

She's one of them, 'As long as he's happy' type of people, which is great I think.

Lady Nicole
February 14th, 2008, 02:13 AM
When I was 10 I had my gameboy taken away from me for a while because I played it way too much XD That was hell for me.

Oh and I remember my mum driving me to hospital once when I was about 5. She threated to take me in to be force-fed until I starting eating, because I refused to eat. I don't know why I didn't eat :\ I guess I just didn't like eating...

Lumine
February 14th, 2008, 02:36 AM
Mine is when I was about 9 or 10 my PlayStation and Gameboy got taken off me cause I played it nonstop.

gameboy taken away from me for a while because I played it way too much XD That was hell for me.

Ditto.

diamondpearl876
February 15th, 2008, 02:56 PM
One month grounding from the computer for lying about something that had to do with the computer.

Originally it was two weeks but I was stupid and got caught on anyway. xD So two weeks was added. I admit that it was for the best, since I was addicted to it and now my addiction is over, for the most part, but it still sucked.

Aizuke
February 17th, 2008, 04:06 AM
I've never been grounded or whatever.

I've been banned from the computer or playing games, but they usually lasted a day.

Usually I get slapped on the wrist or get yelled at.

Zanacross
February 17th, 2008, 04:33 AM
Grounded for a week for going into town without telling anyone.

I was home on time. Shouldn't of bought sonic adventure dx :<

But I never really get cought.

Emma
February 17th, 2008, 06:33 AM
I've never been grounded, I only get yelled at, when I was little and done something bad, I was tapped on the wrist. XDD

Nytkoi
February 17th, 2008, 06:47 AM
Im a pretty nice person :3 Exect for this one time my mom went overboard...
I was 9, playing at my friend's hosue, with pokemon cards, and I forgot my binder
full of my cards.
The next day it started to rain. The cards were still there.
At evening the same day it rained, my mom asked me were the cards were.
I told here they were right outside my friend's house.
I got yelled at, spanked, no computer for a week (I played pkmn crater, good times)
and no gamecube.

Ugh,. Worst ever.

abarai
February 17th, 2008, 07:34 AM
Im a pretty nice person :3 Exect for this one time my mom went overboard...
I was 9, playing at my friend's hosue, with pokemon cards, and I forgot my binder
full of my cards.
The next day it started to rain. The cards were still there.
At evening the same day it rained, my mom asked me were the cards were.
I told here they were right outside my friend's house.
I got yelled at, spanked, no computer for a week (I played pkmn crater, good times)
and no gamecube.

Ugh,. Worst ever.
-_- that really sucks, especially over something so small

never been grounded, only yelled at.

Gummy
February 18th, 2008, 09:39 AM
I remember when I got a D on a project and my parents wouldn't let me watch TV, go on the computer or play games for a month! I read books for an entire month!

Olz.
February 18th, 2008, 09:41 AM
Lol.. Mines stupid..

I called my mother a F***in Cow B***h (I added the filters)

She held me by the head: Wrinced my mouth out with soap. Slapped me in the face ( not hard ). And gave me the evils... i didn't talk to her for 5 hours xD

Aegis
February 18th, 2008, 10:54 AM
That's hard, I haven't really been punished that much XD; The worst I can remember was scoring a 59% on a math quiz in the 5th grade. My parents got so mad about it, I had to spend all the time I had home that week studying and I had to do some extra chores. It wasn't really that bad I guess, I made up for the grade on a make-up quiz :D

WarHawk
February 18th, 2008, 03:05 PM
I can't get(or play) Super Smash Bros. Brawl until 2009 because i paintballed my neighbors house.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
February 19th, 2008, 07:49 AM
I was on punishment for half a year and I'm not explaining what I did, too graphic

:t354:TG