PDA

View Full Version : OCELOT'S CRAZY TRADES!!

shalashaska
February 13th, 2008, 02:24 AM
HELLO AND WELCOME TO OCELOT'S CRAZY TRADES!!

are you tired of seeing trade threads with ppl only asking for EV'd or shiny pokemon??

are you tired of seeing some trading pokemon you need but not having any pokemon they want??

well not anymore

i, Shalashaska am opening this store to help people who need pokemon and i will not ask for anything big in return hence the name Ocelots's Crazy Trades, because im Crazy for literally giving away pokemon!

now here is how it goes, i can breed you virtually ANY pokemon from all 4 pokedex's

need a magby?....no problem i will get you one
need a relincanth?...too easy, i will get you one
need a beldum?....give me 5 minutes and i will get you one

but before i start breeding i must say i am only missing 4 or 5 pokemon from a complete 491 pokedex minus acerus and shayman and i can nood breed ditto as i only have one :( [probably not for long though :P] and i dont do evolutions only the pre-evolved pokemon

also pokemon not available at the moment are:
-chinchou
-shroomish

i do not use any form of hack/gameshark/loser's game altering device so all the pokemon i breed are legit.

now what do i want in return do i hear you ask?? well thats where im crazy

all im asking for in return is either

1. a TM which you do not need.

or

2. an evolution ITEM no stones i allready have too many stones.

or

3. any berry which i need at first, after that any berry will do.

so as i said i will breed you any pokemon, if you want a certain gender let me know and i will get it for you, i dont do certain natured pokemon yet as i havent figured out properly and i dont do EV breeding or IV breeding, whatever you call it,

egg moves? maybe we will have to see when i breed it :P

relues are simple, up to 6 pokemon at a time , dont ask if your not going to hold up to the deal, pokemon will be hatched, if trade is not completed in 4 days the pokemon you asked for will be released and you be placed on the 'no trade' list which means i will not trade with you.

berries i need:
27: cornn berry
30: nomel berry
31: spelon berry
32: pamtre berry
33: watmel berry
34: durin berry
35: belue berry
36: occa berry
38: wacan berry
42: kebia berry
47: charti berry
53: liechi berry
54: ganlon berry
55: salac berry
56: petaya berry
57: apicot berry
58: lansat berry
59: starf berry
61: micle berry
62: custap berry
63: jaborca berry
64: rowap berry

wadawada30
February 13th, 2008, 04:31 AM
oh ty god!!can u get me all this pokemons plz...i need seedot,zangoose,and huntail atm..

\\Ceiran//
February 13th, 2008, 05:31 AM
Hey there!
I can getcha some of those berries, and possibly the evo items.
Im in need of;
Zangoose
aipom
pineco
quilfish
mareep
lunatone

Which pokemon are you missing?

crescens
February 13th, 2008, 08:52 AM
I'm looking for the ff:
Solrock
Weedle
Krabby
Kabuto
Pineco
Shuckle

I have every berry you put on your list (except 60-64 which are event only), several unused TMs and trade evolution items I'm willing to give up.

What part of the world are you in and what time do you normally go online for WFC trades? That way I can find a time that suits both of us so we can complete the transaction.

Thanks

TFN
February 13th, 2008, 11:12 AM
Hey I need
chimchar
combee
duskull
stunky
poochena
magbay
elekid

i hav loads of unused TM's tht ill giv u and could i get the eve items for magbay and eleckid if possible

PeeKaChu
February 13th, 2008, 11:29 AM
yo can i get a growlithe?

im afraid the rarest i have is a prinplup (that i don't want) and a cranidos (2 actually)

Golden Shaymin
February 13th, 2008, 11:51 AM
a good trading thread YAY *cheering!*

anyway i really need a houndour, bagon and a slakoth

ive got a charti berry and some tms for this trade

shalashaska
February 13th, 2008, 02:31 PM
oh ty god!!can u get me all this pokemons plz...i need seedot,zangoose,and huntail atm..

i can get you the seedot and zangoose but not the huntail, i dont do evolutions sorry

Hey there!
I can getcha some of those berries, and possibly the evo items.
Im in need of;
Zangoose
aipom
pineco
quilfish
mareep
lunatone

Which pokemon are you missing?

for normal pokemon im only missing chinchou andgulpin and in legendaries im only missing celebi and suicune, just give me any random berry i need or ev item for each pokemon.

I'm looking for the ff:
Solrock
Weedle
Krabby
Kabuto
Pineco
Shuckle

I have every berry you put on your list (except 60-64 which are event only), several unused TMs and trade evolution items I'm willing to give up.

What part of the world are you in and what time do you normally go online for WFC trades? That way I can find a time that suits both of us so we can complete the transaction.

Thanks

as i said to the previous poster, any random item for each pokemon, it can be either a berry i need, random TM you dont need or a Evo item you dont need.

im in australia and as i write this reply it's 9:26 in the morning and today i will be only after 10:00 at night.

Hey I need
chimchar
combee
duskull
stunky
poochena
magbay
elekid

i hav loads of unused TM's tht ill giv u and could i get the eve items for magbay and eleckid if possible

hmmm, you have 7 pokemon on the list, and my first post says only 6 at a time, but ill let it slip now, and i dont have magby's or elekid"s evo items sorry i got my eleckid and magby from a trade as i dont have the ruby/sapphire versions

yo can i get a growlithe?

im afraid the rarest i have is a prinplup (that i don't want) and a cranidos (2 actually)

no need for the pokemon, as i said in the first post i only take unwanted TM's, needed berries and unwanted evolution items

a good trading thread YAY *cheering!*

anyway i really need a houndour, bagon and a slakoth

ive got a charti berry and some tms for this trade

sure.

i will PM you all when you pokemon are ready for pickup, just attach the item to a bidoof or something for the trade.

Vegetaz100
February 13th, 2008, 02:42 PM
Hi...

i have some berries and some evolution items
the pokemons iam looking for are:
- absol
- treecko
- beldum
- lavitar
- lapras

_Diego//
February 13th, 2008, 07:03 PM
Hiya. Can I get a Magby and a Squirtle? I can give you a Nomel and a Belue berry:)

TFN
February 14th, 2008, 03:01 AM
oh ok =( when can u trade ? nd i dont really need a stunky anyway

LDgamer
February 14th, 2008, 03:11 AM
i need weedle krabby caterpie and huntail ill give you TM,s and a dubious disk

shalashaska
February 14th, 2008, 04:01 AM
i need weedle krabby caterpie and huntail ill give you TM,s and a dubious disk

i can give you weedle, caterpie and krabby but i dont do evolutions. it says that in the first post

crescens
February 14th, 2008, 07:29 AM
*checks time*

right. Our time differential is 3 hours. Your time is -3 hours from my time here. That means around 1am...

can i have the trade scheduled on Saturday evening at any time between 8pm-12mn aussie time?

I also happen to have an Agate (Ageto) Celebi, UT. I can give that one up as well. I'll have another batch of 6 pokemon later on when we complete this first batch. :)

Thanks.

shalashaska
February 15th, 2008, 03:38 AM
Hi...

i have some berries and some evolution items
the pokemons iam looking for are:
- absol
- treecko
- beldum
- lavitar
- lapras

i can get you those 5 easy

Hiya. Can I get a Magby and a Squirtle? I can give you a Nomel and a Belue berry:)

sure

oh and wadawada, your pokemon are ready but i cant PM u since you have disabled it

crescens
February 15th, 2008, 04:06 AM
Solrock
Weedle
Krabby
Kabuto
Pineco
Shuckle

i'll have the berries and TMs ready by Sat. Made a mistake in time calculation. m time +3 hours = your time. I'll still be available in the time period i mentioned. :) thanks.

Subzero829
February 15th, 2008, 04:47 AM
I seen the list of pokemon you posted earlier that your missing. I am able to give you a Chinchou if you want :) If im ever able to figure out gts cloning I will be able to give you Celebi and Suicune to... Cant help you with Gulpin though.

shalashaska
February 15th, 2008, 04:50 AM
I seen the list of pokemon you posted earlier that your missing. I am able to give you a Chinchou if you want :) If im ever able to figure out gts cloning I will be able to give you Celebi and Suicune to... Cant help you with Gulpin though.

seems to me that i misread the pokedex number and matched it to gulpin, im actually missing a shroomish

Subzero829
February 15th, 2008, 04:53 AM
Sorry still cant help you out with that lol..... I just completed the first and second generation pokedexs and just started on the third I need almost all of them..... I made a post yesterday... Offering 150 and asking for 50.....

Anyway would you like that chinchou I can give you mine and breed anotherone for myself later :)

shalashaska
February 15th, 2008, 04:56 AM
yes please, what pokemon do you need, im pracically giving them away at the price of 1 TM/needed berry/evolution item per pokemon

Subzero829
February 15th, 2008, 05:01 AM
yes please, what pokemon do you need, im pracically giving them away at the price of 1 TM/needed berry/evolution item per pokemon

I would like a Bagon if possible.... I will go wait in the wifi room. You can trade it in egg form I will hatch it myself.

shalashaska
February 15th, 2008, 05:08 AM
I would like a Bagon if possible.... I will go wait in the wifi room. You can trade it in egg form I will hatch it myself.

got the egg and im waiting in the wi-fi room now

crescens
February 15th, 2008, 05:53 AM
thanks so much ocelot :) really sorry about the wait.

shalashaska
February 15th, 2008, 05:57 AM
thanks so much ocelot :) really sorry about the wait.

thats ok, enjoy the new pokemon

WishBoneWade
February 15th, 2008, 06:21 AM
I need houndog and togepi i have most of the berries on your list=)

shalashaska
February 15th, 2008, 06:22 AM
I need houndog and togepi i have most of the berries on your list=)

ok, they will be ready tomorrow, ive finished for the night as its 1 in the morning in australia