PDA

View Full Version : Hali's Trading Corner

Muse
February 14th, 2008, 05:32 PM
I just have a bunch of Pokémon lazing around in my boxes with nothing to do. Maybe you guys can give them a loving home? :P

All untouched. Like I said, they need a better home. XD If you need any more information on any of them, just PM me. If it doesn't have a bunch of extra info on it, then that means that I'd need to breed to get them, but I can get them quickly if asked.

Offering:

Spiritomb - Level 1 - Female
Spiritomb - Level 1 - Male
Cranidos - Level 1 - Both Genders (About ten of them. Anyone want one for free? XD)
Mr. Mime - Level 29 - Female
Driffloon - Level 22 - Female
Marill - Level 22 - Male (30 HP IVs, 29 DEF IVs)
Feebas
Murkrow
Stunky
Eevee
Charmander
Feebas
Misdreavus
Shieldon
Glameow
All Sinnoh Starters!

Wanted:

Any other starter not listed above
Slowpoke
Magnemite
Natu
Houndour
Aipom
Skorupi
Croagunk

...Or any other Pokémon you want to offer. I don't particularly care what the stats/gender/personality is, although if you want to offer something radically awesome, be my guest! =D
If you want to include items, I'd like Dawn/Dusk/Shiny stones and Trade Evolution items. If you need anything in exchange, just PM me what you need and hopefully I have it. Chances are...I don't. I'm rather poor item-wise. </fail>

Thanks! ^_^

Vegetaz100
February 14th, 2008, 05:35 PM
i have an skarmory and a houndour but i do not like what you are offering for them

Le_Avatar
February 14th, 2008, 05:36 PM
Do you have Jolly or Adamant Cranidos ?!
Got some starters that you'd like

Zerrah.
February 14th, 2008, 06:34 PM
I need a Mr. Mime. I have all of these on your list:
Every starter
Slowpoke
Growlithe
Magnemite
Houndour and Houndoom
Aipom
Skorupi

Muse
February 14th, 2008, 07:05 PM
@ Vegetaz100
Sorry, but what I'm offering is seriously the best I've got to offer at the moment. I'm a noobcake. =(

@Le_Avatar
I actually don't have any extra Cranidos at the moment, but I can hatch a bunch pretty quickly. I'll see what I can do. With any luck, I'll have a Jolly/Adamant one by tomorrow.

@Amaguq
Excellent! I'll trade the Mr. Mime for whatever you think is a fair trade.

By the way, I'm going to be gone most of tomorrow and Saturday. I totally forgot about that, sorry. X_x