PDA

View Full Version : This is a Fanfiction PPL! :)

DawnsAngle12
February 14th, 2008, 07:48 PM
Here we join our heroes, hiking along a jagged path in a deserted mountain top. They were all concerned about getting to the next Pokemon Contest for Dawn, but were experiencing more than what expected. "Oh, my gosh. It's so hot..." Dawn complained, sipping a bit of her water.
"I know," Brock answered, wiping sweat off his burning forehead. Dawn took off her hat and constricted her soft, blue hair in a ponytail. "We really should stop, it's getting late and its too hot to keep going."
"Look!" Ash pointed to the right of the group, "There's a lake!" Ash started running down the mountain, followed by his two friends. They all hurtled over to the blessed lake and drank what they could handle until they were just too stuffed.
"Okay," Brock said, "Dawn, you get firewood. Ash, you fill up our water bottles with water and I'll try to prepare dinner."
"Got it!" Dawn skipped off and looked around in the nearby woods for sturdy wood. She heard a yell. Dawn gasped an flew the direction of the yell, her heart racing.

Author Note: If you want to hear what happens, just reply! Maybe, if you like it, May, Drew and Max will come up in the story. Wink Wink

Astinus
February 14th, 2008, 08:07 PM
Fanfics go in the Fanfiction section.

I'm moving it to the regular section. Post fics there from now on, and discussion topics in the Lounge.

DawnsAngle12
February 15th, 2008, 07:22 PM
Okay thanks for reading anyway. :P