PDA

View Full Version : Where do you live? City or Country side??

QueenZ
February 15th, 2008, 08:08 AM
Well i live in City AND Country side.. but mostly in City nowdays..

How about you guys?

Saryka
February 15th, 2008, 09:21 AM
City, baby =D I love it in the city. The countryside just makes me want to go crazy after a while.

Cassino
February 15th, 2008, 11:02 AM
I live in a town, actually. Towards the poll though, it does count as city.

Zanacross
February 15th, 2008, 11:12 AM
You forgot the in-between. That's where I am at the moment

Twinx
February 15th, 2008, 11:21 AM
Ya, I'm also in between, I do live in the city, but my house is located just a few miles outside the city, so it's like 10 minutes on foot between my house and the city.

I would die if I had to spend one day on the country side :P

Gerri Shin
February 15th, 2008, 12:04 PM
I live in a small town, so I'd consider it to be rural. but i'd love to have a house with a decent size yard at some point in the future.
back to the topic, If I had to choose n the poll, I'd have to say City.

Crystal Clair
February 15th, 2008, 12:39 PM
I live right outside New York city so I dont know what you'd consider that. I live in a series of neighborhoods that in a way are a series of towns that link together to form a county.
I'd say the suburbs
But my street is more towards country than city...

sims796
February 15th, 2008, 01:00 PM
I'm in campus in the mountain area. Rural. Consider that what you want. But I can return back to the city anytime I like. I love the city.

Ivysaur
February 15th, 2008, 01:48 PM
Ten minutes away from the exact centre of the capital of my country, AKA in the middle of the city.

Virtual Chatot
February 15th, 2008, 02:52 PM
Countryside/Town

My town's weird, its the countryside, but at the same time we're in a town. Its a town with alot of trees and college students.

Lo-chan
February 15th, 2008, 04:32 PM
I guess I would be living in the city... XD Im not sure ^_^;;

Cloud_85
February 15th, 2008, 05:01 PM
In the middle of the city and I don't love it. It's too loud......
And the Weather sucks so....

The good part is the tecnology but...

Ayano Katagiri
February 15th, 2008, 05:10 PM
City. But I'm in the suburbs, so it's not the complete bustling city life that it could be.
It's not too noisy either, which is good. ^.^

txteclipse
February 15th, 2008, 05:52 PM
I live in the city, but I love the countryside pretty much the same. The city makes me feel cramped up once in a while, but if I hit open fields, I instantly feel peaceful.

Pikabloo
February 15th, 2008, 05:58 PM
I live in the city. Besides the fact that there's construction everywhere, and it's sometimes way too loud, it's not actually too bad, since most of the good shopping centers are in the city center. There's one which is just a ten minute walk away from where I live~

Wish
February 15th, 2008, 06:16 PM
I live in the good ol' suburbs around Atlanta. Technically I live in a city so I'm going with that.

MUSION
February 16th, 2008, 01:07 AM
I live in the suburbs of a city, it's fairly quiet in the area that I'm in.

Crimson Arcanine
February 16th, 2008, 03:34 AM
Well where I live is considered a town although by Australian standards is a big town (about 20k pop). Its a decent living there (not too noisy not too quiet, good access to most destinations like the beach, city etc.) but the high unemployment problems in the area make it hell finding work there.

abarai
February 16th, 2008, 04:22 AM
well im also inbetween, i live in a town i suppose you would call it, but im quite far away from the cite, takes about an hoiur to get to the city, i live about a 2minute walk from the beach, i love it here.

mewthree w/armor
February 16th, 2008, 06:12 AM
I live in bumblefxxk right next to the middle of nowhere, in hell. In other worlds, I live in the country.

Sorano
February 16th, 2008, 07:03 AM
I don't see what some people have against the country. It's nice out here, and you can actually breathe. Besides, it's not like we're cut off from society or anything. XD; I dunno, I guess people raised in the city just find that there is too much space.

If you haven't already guessed, I live in the country. Cities scare me, but I'm sure I'd be able to live in one if I had to. :x

usami
February 16th, 2008, 11:44 AM
I live in the city... in the suburbs, I guess? I'm not entirely sure, but I clearly don't live in the country.

Gummy
February 16th, 2008, 11:53 AM
I voted for both because I live in the city but I have a house on the country side.

22sa
February 16th, 2008, 11:56 AM
City.... city-city, not suburb. o.o

Cosmic Tyrant
February 16th, 2008, 12:11 PM
I live in the city. Just outside of the downtown area. I like it in the city.

Sweet Candace
February 16th, 2008, 12:56 PM
I live in a residental district in my city. So yeah, I live in the city..

Crystal Clair
February 16th, 2008, 02:33 PM
I don't see what some people have against the country. It's nice out here, and you can actually breathe.
You know, I agree with this! I love the country! If I could fly, I'd want to fly in the country because then there'd be a lot more room to do so.
In the country there's lots of animals
lakes and streams are cleaner
a lot less pollution
a looot more room
you can see all the stars at night

my cousin lives in this weird country/suburb area. There are lots of houses on his block but all around the two roads is nothing but miles and miles of mountains, farms and rolling countryside and other tiny neighborhood scattered about. I heard it's called suburban sprawl. But I think it's cool.

The city scares me, honestly. And this comes from a girl who grew up going to NYC as her main city.

Rai
February 16th, 2008, 04:03 PM
The suburbs of New Jersey <3 The greatest place in the whole world :-D

Jubilation
February 16th, 2008, 04:06 PM
I live like on the border, as theres a cow paddock behind my house lul

Sammi
February 16th, 2008, 05:45 PM
I live in in the city, although it's a rather inconvenient part of town to live. There's not much I like within walking distance, I don't drive, and the buses between the downtown campus and my part of campus only run once an hour after a certain time. Eh.

ZAPPERMASTER
February 16th, 2008, 05:48 PM
I LIVE IN the contry but the industey is begnning to built here so almost in the city.

Michii
February 16th, 2008, 07:31 PM
Well, to be honest, Neither.

QueenZ
February 17th, 2008, 11:53 AM
wow.. great results.. only 4 (3 without me) lives in country side.. hehe.. interesting.. :)

Himawarii
February 17th, 2008, 07:55 PM
I used to live in the high in crime city of Detroit,but now I live in the suburbs,~

Sekushi Sushi*
February 18th, 2008, 12:38 AM
Well the city is the way to go!

Shijuukara
February 18th, 2008, 01:48 AM
[css-div="background-color: #ffffff; border: 2px solid #7c7c7c; width: 420px;-moz-border-radius: 15px; background-image: url('http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/6852/bgyonw1.gif'); background-position: top right; background-repeat: no-repeat; opacity: 1.0;"][css-div="text-align: center; padding: 20px; font-family: Calibri, Verdana; font-size: 11px; color: #772d0d;"][css-span="font-size: 16px;"]A c e n d o[/css-span]

currently, i live in the suburbs. D:

yeah...

but by the end of this year, i'll be living in that citay

;D

[/css-div][/css-div]

Arcanine
February 18th, 2008, 07:50 PM
I live in the country (really, I don't see how people can say living in the city is better... I've spent time at relatives and they live in the city and it drives me crazy). I'm not so far out where it takes an hour to get somewhere. But I'm not so far in where it's.... well the city.

I love the country, we got a good bit of land, you don't have to have noisy neighbors and so on and so on.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
February 19th, 2008, 07:47 AM
I live in the city, the city rocks and it rules

though its too noisy but whatever

:t354:TG

QueenZ
February 19th, 2008, 10:55 AM
Well country side is really good if you want to rest.. I go there on every holiday!! :)

Red1530
February 19th, 2008, 05:22 PM
I live in the country. It has some advantages over the city like stars.

Stevo-kun
February 19th, 2008, 05:36 PM
I live in a city, I have most my life, but when I was real young, I lived in a town.

Sea_Guardian
February 24th, 2008, 02:33 AM
I'm living in a city but its not noisy here:D

KingCJ
February 24th, 2008, 02:37 AM
I live in a fairly large town, so I put down city.

Azonic
February 24th, 2008, 01:20 PM
I used to live in the city. Chicago. <333

But then we moved T.T And now we're in a small quiet neighborhood now. So I'd still call it a city I guess <_<

Jezebel
February 24th, 2008, 08:00 PM
I live in the city, though the countryside is nice I could never live there! I will always be a city girl!

Chuck̄
February 24th, 2008, 10:01 PM
I Live in a rural area, not quite country, but also not quite city. its a good mix and I like having a nice size yard out back.

QueenZ
February 25th, 2008, 12:10 AM
though the countryside is nice I could never live there!

why not? it's a good place to rest after hard week.. :)

BeachBoy
February 26th, 2008, 06:43 AM
I Live in a rural area, not quite country, but also not quite city. its a good mix and I like having a nice size yard out back.

I again would have to agree, everywhere I am its the middle. So yeah like blackish water, im part country part city

Apotheosis
February 26th, 2008, 09:39 AM
Well..... my house and home is on the faaar country side, and I don't like it one bit.

But my life has taken place in town for more than 7 years now, since I've been going to a school in the city for that long, and thus gotten friends in the city and done stuff there. Where I live now, I don't even know the neighborhood (if you can call a couple of farms a neighborhood...), everything I do in my spare time takes place in the city, about 20 kilometers away.

Cherrim
February 26th, 2008, 08:31 PM
Where's the suburbs option? :(

I guess I'll pick city, since even if I'm in the suburbs, the city they're suburbs of is still big enough that the suburbs themselves are cities. Long story short, I guess I live in the city. I don't think I could ever live anywhere else, either, or even in any city smaller than the one I'm in now. @_@;

lonegRowlithe
February 27th, 2008, 07:22 PM
I live in the country! Almost 50 acres of woods in the back with a stream. Its sweet!

Jezebel
February 28th, 2008, 07:15 AM
why not? it's a good place to rest after hard week.. :)

It is a nice place to relax definitely, but I'm so used to cars going by at night and all the sounds you get when you live in the city.

KingCOld999
March 16th, 2008, 05:07 PM
I live in the city, but i like the country better. More peacefull out there

Razer302
March 17th, 2008, 01:03 AM
I live in the city. I have lived in the country before but I didn't like it. I find the country to quiet. I prefer the noise of a city.

Sanctuary
March 17th, 2008, 02:15 AM
I live in the city.. all the hussle and bussle. :3
Although I always thought the country side would be fun to live in. I really enjoy going out and trying new things.. it'd be fun. -w-

Línk
March 18th, 2008, 02:34 AM
I live in the city even though I've always wished to live in the lands of Hyrule.