PDA

View Full Version : The [NEW] Leave/Absence Thread

Sorano
February 15th, 2008, 12:04 PM
LEAVE/ABSENCE THREAD
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've been meaning to do this for a while now, but it kept slipping my mind. >: Well anyway, our old one was getting way too old and stuff (it was made in 2005. Holy cow. :'D) so.. yeah.

Just a reminder, Welcome Back threads are allowed as long as you have been away for at least a month. Leaving threads are not allowed. If you are leaving and wish to leave a message to your friends or anything of the sort, feel free to post it here as long as it isn't anything crude. This thread is also if you are going to be away for a while.

Please don't forget to follow the Pokémon Community Rules (http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=91723) and of course, the New Users/Welcome Rules (http://www.pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=122480) as well.

Cartmic
February 16th, 2008, 03:18 AM
I am having to leave due to some personal matters.

I do not know when I will be back, if ever.

Its been great being here.

Cartmic.

TGLucario V
February 16th, 2008, 06:06 AM
well, its been fun, but i've not felt at home here, might be cos its too big for my liking

i'll be off now, but i'll try & spread the word of PC (no, not policital correctness) :D

you can catch me on AIM/Y!M/MSN most of the time i'm online

so, as leave's may go, cya

marz
February 17th, 2008, 03:49 PM
Okay, well, I'm done with PC. I've tried leaving a few times, but seriously, I've got enough reasons to leave PC now.

The thing is, this place has gone horribly wrong. When I joined, it was nice and chill, pretty relax. I liked it that way. There were no overwhelming spammers, or at least none that I knew about. I started out as a ROMHack freak, just like some of you at PC, but I ventured into the MCGs. Once late April came around, PC got hit hard. You WiFi noobs are too much to handle, and you just don't give a crap. But, of course, I didn't care about noobs too much until Mid September when I got promoted to moderator. Haha, gotta love the staff life, huh? Wrong. You MCG noobs are a massive pain the ass that I cannot stand. You take everything way too personally. You guys make me sick, and I hate you all just as much as you hate me.

The reason I'm leaving PC is because I hate it, yes, but also because I am hated. I have friends, but ever since I got promoted to staff, people have started hating me just because I'm part of the staff. The only thing worse than being staff, is being active at PC as an ex-staff. Since I've been demoted, I can't bring myself to be active around here anymore.

I seriously don't feel like typing all that mushy crap up, because all my friends know I love them and won't forget them. As for you noobs, I want to forget all about your damn existence.

Klippy
February 17th, 2008, 03:51 PM
Okay, well, I'm done with PC. I've tried leaving a few times, but seriously, I've got enough reasons to leave PC now.

The thing is, this place has gone horribly wrong. When I joined, it was nice and chill, pretty relax. I liked it that way. There were no overwhelming spammers, or at least none that I knew about. I started out as a ROMHack freak, just like some of you at PC, but I ventured into the MCGs. Once late April came around, PC got hit hard. You WiFi noobs are too much to handle, and you just don't give a crap. But, of course, I didn't care about noobs too much until Mid September when I got promoted to moderator. Haha, gotta love the staff life, huh? Wrong. You MCG noobs are a massive pain the ass that I cannot stand. You take everything way too personally. You guys make me sick, and I hate you all just as much as you hate me.

The reason I'm leaving PC is because I hate it, yes, but also because I am hated. I have friends, but ever since I got promoted to staff, people have started hating me just because I'm part of the staff. The only thing worse than being staff, is being active at PC as an ex-staff. Since I've been demoted, I can't bring myself to be active around here anymore.

I seriously don't feel like typing all that mushy crap up, because all my friends know I love them and won't forget them. As for you noobs, I want to forget all about your damn existence.

Kiss me, Marz. Like you used to. ;___;

EDIT: So this isn't spam, I'll miss you, bff numba 3.

The Infinite Devil Machine
February 17th, 2008, 08:39 PM
Well, recently my grades have been slumping and being preoccupied with my online activities is one of the reasons. I've got to buckle down and work, so I might not come on a lot for a time, until I'm at a comfortable pace again. I'll try to squeeze some time in for PC, but you know, studying comes first. >_<

@Mayz: Wow, angst, eh? xD

Anti
February 17th, 2008, 10:30 PM

You know as much as this will probably tick off a few people I'm going to have to agree with you. At one forum there was a "Hate Deimos" fanclub so I can honestly say that even if you were the worst staff member in the world they were no better.

Really I never got to know you or make any judgment on you at all but it really sucks to see you go down like this. It sucks to see anybody go down this way.

Either way I don't blame you and just say good luck...eh...doing whatever. Seriously I know it's no fun to be ganged up on and I just hope that it doesn't happen again to you.

Seriously I've read through stuff people have said about you and it's really unfair. But eh, you seemed like a good enough member to me and you should take pride in that at least, no matter what people say.

Warheart
February 18th, 2008, 11:34 AM
You know as much as this will probably tick off a few people I'm going to have to agree with you. At one forum there was a "Hate Deimos" fanclub so I can honestly say that even if you were the worst staff member in the world they were no better.

Oh, he knows that, dude..we all did. We actually made plans to go spam it up one night..actually, i was the only person who had made an account there, and I was about to do it, but then I realized that I y'know..have a life ._.

Anyways Marz, I'll miss you, bro, you know that..i completely agree with everything you just said, and if I had been in your place, i wouldn't have even been able to put up with all the teen angst for as long as you did.

"I'M SO ALONE AND MY LIFE SUCKS SO I'M GONNA GO POST IN A POKEMON FORUM ABOUT HOW I LIKE TO CUT MYSELF AND LISTEN TO MCR"

I've seen all the shit you have to go through, dude. I know it sucks, and I completely understand why you're leaving, I'm just happy that you'll still be on MSN after yesterday when we both attempted to leave completely..and both signed on again 3 hours later xD

You were the first person I really knew here, and you're probably one of the closest friends I have..online, or offline. It's been fun, dude, and I'll miss the hell out of you..except not really because I think you might even be on MSN right now ._.

Later Bro.

@Mayz: Wow, angst, eh? xD

STFU.

Went
February 18th, 2008, 01:16 PM
Sadly, he isn't talking about that forum... but about another one.

Oh, when I ended my noobish stage, I saw Marz as an idol. He was funny and popular. And I'm sad of being that many people are happy to see him leaving. I can't understand it yet.

Well, if you were going to stay here without being happy, I think that your decission has been the best. Good luck on whatever you do.

Jubilation
February 20th, 2008, 11:06 PM
It's that time people ^^
I'm leaving coz of afew people, it might seem stupid but gawg how can people turn on their friends like that, besides I hate Abby, shes an attention seeker.

Wow angry much ^^

BurstX
February 21st, 2008, 04:35 AM
It's that time people ^^
I'm leaving coz of afew people, it might seem stupid but gawg how can people turn on their friends like that, besides I hate Abby, shes an attention seeker.

Wow angry much ^^

...no please dont leave clavy...please dont go...

Jubilation
February 21st, 2008, 03:41 PM
Guess what yall, I'm back, I know you can cheer now

BurstX
February 21st, 2008, 05:16 PM
YAY I WAS SO SAD BUT NOW IM SO HAPPY welcome back clavy

Sorano
February 21st, 2008, 05:23 PM
Guess what yall, I'm back, I know you can cheer now

Wow, you managed to stay away for like.. what? A day? That's highly impressive.
Welcome back.. I guess.

February 21st, 2008, 05:33 PM
Wow, you managed to stay away for like.. what? A day? That's highly impressive.
Welcome back.. I guess.

Give the poor guy a break, he lasted as long as... pretty much everyone who tried to leave. xD;

Sorano
February 21st, 2008, 05:43 PM
Give the poor guy a break, he lasted as long as... pretty much everyone who tried to leave. xD;

And it was highly impressive for everyone else, too. :D

.Aero
February 21st, 2008, 06:56 PM
Forgot to do this yesterday. That really shows how far I'm drifting.

My interest in pokemon has been declining greatly and thus I have decided to take a break from PC. I used to have an addiction to this place along with pokemon, but after a while it gets somewhat old and boring. New people are becoming my friends, and I really have made some friends that I will probably remember for a long time to come. Now my goodbyes and such.

Ichi-chan - I really don't have to say much since we can still talk all the time, but I feel like I should say something (not much but I still will talk to you). First off, you're a really great pair to have. When we first paired up, I had no idea we had so much in common. Naruto was what brought us together and I hope that we both stick with it. ^^ Good luck with Escapade and Phoelion too!

Ooka - Not only a great battler, but a great friend. Your knowledge when it comes to both pokemon and most things related to computers is amazing. Your generosity to help me with a team is extremely kind of you. Each one of the pokemon you gave me helped me in some way. When I used that curselax to sweep an entire Eevee team, it just made my day and somewhat sparked my interest in pokemon again. Sadly it didn't last very long and now I'm moving on. Thanks for being such a great friend and I feel I can trust you with my real AIM screen name. I hope to keep in touch with you.

Shuri - You probably won't see this, but you're one of the four homies! We gotta have each others' backs and you were a really great friend. I probably pissed you off the first day I met you, being a Naruto n00b and all. I had no idea what fillers were, how to read scans. You opened my eyes to all of this Naruto world that I never knew existed. I remember the day you just left abruptly and I was feeling like crap all day. I grew up a lot since...what...September? xD

Star - Another homie that probably won't ever see this. You were the second to last to leave. Ichi-chan is still around, but you left after Shuri. The Chatango boxes bring back so many memories it's not even funny. xD It was great to have you around and you gave me a sense of peace believe it or not. I hope you're doing fine right now. ^^ I'll keep you in my prayers.

Nightofshadow - The original "Clan" leader. You were an awesome leader who kept everything organized and simple. I don't have much to say, but that's because we hardly ever talked. I just want to say thanks for starting up the "Clan".

Okami - Taking up a position as big as the "Clan" leader is a big responsibility. I respect your courage to don the position and I admire your neatness and organization skills. You're very kind to everyone in the "Clan" and can provide for them. Good luck in the war. ^^

Legend of Zelda Fan Club Members – Sorry to clump you all into one group instead of not giving each of you separate spots, but I forgot to do this yesterday and I’m in somewhat of a rush. (9 minutes till my bed time. xD) Well first off I’d like to say, thanks for being so loyal to the club. I’m going to miss you all and I hope Dara does a great job of taking care of the club while I’m gone. I expect and update once I get back. xD

”Clan” Members – You all are awesome battlers and one of the reasons I keep coming back to PC. But those were the days that I was really into the game itself, sometimes just helping kept me happy. ^^ I really hope when I return I can retake my job as a recruiter, but if I’m not allowed to, that’ll be fine because I know I’d deserve that. I’m going to miss you. ^^

I plan on returning around late March early April. Goodbye until then everyone. ^^

And Staff members, good luck and keep PC as wonderful as it is now! Good luck and Goodbye to everyone!

~desu Saba~

Ooka
February 21st, 2008, 07:22 PM
Forgot to do this yesterday. That really shows how far I'm drifting.

My interest in pokemon has been declining greatly and thus I have decided to take a break from PC. I used to have an addiction to this place along with pokemon, but after a while it gets somewhat old and boring. New people are becoming my friends, and I really have made some friends that I will probably remember for a long time to come. Now my goodbyes and such.

Ichi-chan - I really don't have to say much since we can still talk all the time, but I feel like I should say something (not much but I still will talk to you). First off, you're a really great pair to have. When we first paired up, I had no idea we had so much in common. Naruto was what brought us together and I hope that we both stick with it. ^^ Good luck with Escapade and Phoelion too!

Ooka - Not only a great battler, but a great friend. Your knowledge when it comes to both pokemon and most things related to computers is amazing. Your generosity to help me with a team is extremely kind of you. Each one of the pokemon you gave me helped me in some way. When I used that curselax to sweep an entire Eevee team, it just made my day and somewhat sparked my interest in pokemon again. Sadly it didn't last very long and now I'm moving on. Thanks for being such a great friend and I feel I can trust you with my real AIM screen name. I hope to keep in touch with you.

Shuri - You probably won't see this, but you're one of the four homies! We gotta have each others' backs and you were a really great friend. I probably pissed you off the first day I met you, being a Naruto n00b and all. I had no idea what fillers were, how to read scans. You opened my eyes to all of this Naruto world that I never knew existed. I remember the day you just left abruptly and I was feeling like crap all day. I grew up a lot since...what...September? xD

Star - Another homie that probably won't ever see this. You were the second to last to leave. Ichi-chan is still around, but you left after Shuri. The Chatango boxes bring back so many memories it's not even funny. xD It was great to have you around and you gave me a sense of peace believe it or not. I hope you're doing fine right now. ^^ I'll keep you in my prayers.

Nightofshadow - The original "Clan" leader. You were an awesome leader who kept everything organized and simple. I don't have much to say, but that's because we hardly ever talked. I just want to say thanks for starting up the "Clan".

Okami - Taking up a position as big as the "Clan" leader is a big responsibility. I respect your courage to don the position and I admire your neatness and organization skills. You're very kind to everyone in the "Clan" and can provide for them. Good luck in the war. ^^

Legend of Zelda Fan Club Members – Sorry to clump you all into one group instead of not giving each of you separate spots, but I forgot to do this yesterday and I’m in somewhat of a rush. (9 minutes till my bed time. xD) Well first off I’d like to say, thanks for being so loyal to the club. I’m going to miss you all and I hope Dara does a great job of taking care of the club while I’m gone. I expect and update once I get back. xD

”Clan” Members – You all are awesome battlers and one of the reasons I keep coming back to PC. But those were the days that I was really into the game itself, sometimes just helping kept me happy. ^^ I really hope when I return I can retake my job as a recruiter, but if I’m not allowed to, that’ll be fine because I know I’d deserve that. I’m going to miss you. ^^

I plan on returning around late March early April. Goodbye until then everyone. ^^

And Staff members, good luck and keep PC as wonderful as it is now! Good luck and Goodbye to everyone!

~desu Saba~

Unfortunatly I knew this was coming, mainly because you told me. You can always contact me uner my Yahoo address, I always get on that thing. See ya when you get back.

Avey
February 22nd, 2008, 09:45 AM
See you, Deimos. I know we didn't ever talk, but you're a groove dog.

Oh, Anti and MurderFace, if I realised that thread existed, I would've locked it straight away, so, it's partly my fault that it did what it did.

February 22nd, 2008, 04:17 PM
See you, Deimos. I know we didn't ever talk, but you're a groove dog.

Oh, Anti and MurderFace, if I realised that thread existed, I would've locked it straight away, so, it's partly my fault that it did what it did.

Marz came back. Check his sig.

xD;

Vanilla Kitsune
February 22nd, 2008, 04:28 PM
Catch ya later, Sabaku no Gaara. I'll take care o' the club for ya. Have fun on yer break. :3

Ooka
February 26th, 2008, 01:23 PM
ALright, I'm really pissed off right now, and I'm leaving. Probably won't be back either. Although this has happened before so I'll probably be back anyways.

Loto
February 26th, 2008, 01:43 PM
Over such a stupid reason too....I wish this could of been avoided. =/

Bye Ooka. I'll be the first to greet you off I never wanted this.

Jack Surge
February 26th, 2008, 02:30 PM
Um, well, bye Ooka, I guess.

He'll be back. :\

Ooka
February 26th, 2008, 03:37 PM
Can anyone say nicfit? Anyways I'm back I guess. :o

Jack Surge
February 26th, 2008, 03:49 PM
^ Told you.

Glad you came back Ooka. Hey, everyone gets ticked, right? Don't worry about it.

Dr.Stiles
February 26th, 2008, 07:35 PM
ok everybody nevermind im back xD
i was only gone for a couple of hours i couldnt live without pc lmao

Ooka
February 28th, 2008, 04:17 PM
Well, as many times as I've said it before, I'm leaving for good. I'm so sure this time that I'm actually taking the time to post thanks to everyone deserving.

So to start off:

Richard Steel: I know that isn't your name anymore, but I forgot what it was. You probably won't see this, but thanks for the skill you gave me bud. I'll probably pm you if I ever decide to come back with an alias or something.

Tortured_Soul: Thanks for the Infernape, I've pwn people with it xD. Remember when you were at Smogon, and everyone attacked you about cheating, but then I backed you up? And in the end I accused you of hacking about the Magikarp. I'm so hypocritical.

Loto: We've had some epic battles, and a skirmish or two here and there, but all in all I think we're pretty good buddies. Thanks for the fun.

c_o: Dude, PedoShark rocks. xD Seriously though, could you try and be a little less serious about stuff? Like your siggy for example, it's got words I can't even comprehend in it.... All in all though, you're a great leader for "The Clan". Too bad our last convo wasn't a good one.

Anti-Pop: I still don't know why you aren't mod yet.. You've been keeping that S&M section under control right after I got here around February 07. Well, keep the section under control.

lucky: We have had 2 of the most epic battles to ever be held in the history of battling, seriously. Each time 1 or the other of us had 1 Pokemon left with 1 HP. Crazy stuff. Make sure to keep the battling strong, as well as the pimp hand.

Pkmn Breeder Jack: So I really didn't get to know you that much, but you're an awesome guy. Hopefully we can have some battles in the future.

Xairmo: I never really did find out, but, are you gay? I don't have a problem with it if you are, it's just I never new, and I wanted to. Anyways, you're a great battler, make sure to have fun.

Harpuia: You're a guy, and your avatar is a girl ._. Change it man. I've had fun battling your Sandstorm team and Eevee team. As far as I know you and Shiny Breloom are the only 2 with Eevee teams here, and you're the only one with a Sandstorm team.

artful_one: Yeah, that sweep the other day was totally lucky on my part, so I'm hoping to get a battle from you one of these days. Have fun dude.

Micheal: (I'm sure you know which one I'm talking about.) You are the craziest mofo I've ever met. And the only person I've met that can sing a song in a post xD

Nameless: I haven't really battled you that much, but when we did it was epic. Don't get rusty on me just in case I decide to come back.

If I missed anyone, sorry, I'm just tired of typing right about now. Have fun without me you guys, I'll be editing my siggy soon with info on where to find me.

(oh, and I'm not leaving PC because of the rules, I like them, this place would go nuts without them. Staff, you guys pwn. Even if I have accumilated myself 3 Infractions from you xD)

Warheart
February 28th, 2008, 08:27 PM
Micheal: (I'm sure you know which one I'm talking about.) You are the craziest mofo I've ever met. And the only person I've met that can sing a song in a post xD

..He totally means me, btw, for people who weren't able to catch up on that <_<

Dude, I never thought I would actually see this coming. I knew lately there have been a few things over in the D/P that have been getting to you lately, but I never actually saw this coming ._.

It's been fun, dude. Thanks for the help you've given me over in the wifi area on my team, and all the matches we've had. There have been a few ups/downs between us (Like that one time I thought you hated me and you..didn't xD), but you're overall a kick-ass person. Even when not just talking in terms of pokemon, you have strong views and opinions, and aren't afraid to speak your mind, which is always a good thing.

You were a great "Clan" member, a great battler, and just overall a good person. If you ever actually decide to come back (I'm not sure how long you're gonna last, if this is you actually leaving, or if it will turn into something like the last time you said you were leaving..where you were offline for roughly 2 hours xD), make sure to PM me.

I'll miss you, bro. Good luck with everything from here on!

Ársa
February 29th, 2008, 03:01 PM
Ummm, well. Ooka is going, so...I am too.

I have been contemplating for awhile, and Ooka plus a few standard others (you know who you are :P) have kept me here. Basically, comitments to other things in life have caught up with me. I may come back from time to time just to check up on everyone, but ya, this is goodbye.

Firstly, to ma friendz...;)

Jack_Maddocks: Well, we've been through a bit. It has been crazy how we manage crash into each other on any forums we go to, but I guess it was to be. Thankyou for being a great friend, we need to keep in contact.

Ooka: We've had our arguments, but I think deep down we are great friends. I have deep respect for you, and how you go about your business, and for the life of me I cannot...MAKE A UU TEAM TO BEAT YOU! >_>

luckyCHARMS: Wow. So many great battles we have had. It is a shame I have to leave, but it has been fun friend. Keep on keeping on, and for god sakes...Change that team of yours!

artful_one: We've hit a snag just now, it turns out you may have hacked your pokemon, but whatever the case, you have been a great friend to have and one of the few that have given me decent battles. Thankyou.

Anti-Pop: OMG! We have been at each others throats a fair bit lately, but I have the utmost respect for you. I agree with Ooka, I cannot see how you haven't been modded, apart from out little argument which probably sums it up. I couldn't see you as a guy in managment anyway, you're just too laid back.

Dark_Azelf: Thankyou for everything. I'm glad I finally got to battle you before I said goodbye. It has been great to speak and listen to you, and you along with Anti, sims, Samson, Midnight etc. keep the S&M alive. Keep it up.

sims796: Polish that pimp cane. Keep the pimp hand strong and nothing will go wrong. You are the king of...whatever it is you do, so don't stop.

Loto: We have had some of the best matches ever, and I always enjoy battling you the most out of anyone here. You are so approachable and easy to talk to that it is easy to see why you are so well liked. Thankyou for everything.

Lumine: J00 liek mudkipz! :P Seriously, with you also about to leave I cannot see much point in me staying on. You are still the trainer/battler I have come to enjoy speaking to, and you gave me a Fan Club! Thankyou for everything, and I hate your Nemsis...:P

Alakazam17: You like Yanmega, so you've got to be here. :P But again, you are one heck of a battler. I am amazed I couldn't defeat you, but perhaps it were you that pushed me to stay here longer, to try and be better at whatever I was striving for. Thankyou.

Midnight Winged: lol, I remember looking through your history of previous posts and OMG! We have both come a long way since joining the community. You among many others on this list joined my Fan Club, and I am sincerely greatful. Keep it up.

Lady Nicole: Wow. We haven't spoken much before this past month, but a true friend you are. A friend of Lumine is a friend of mine any day. Just promise me you beat Danny so I don't have to worry about losing to the champ? :P

Name: We had 1 battle, and it was hax to the max for me, but I still loved it. We haven't spoken much, but you've been a great person to talk to when we have, so continue to do what you do, it rocks. ;)

Harupia: Jeez, Ooka is right, change the name and Avatar! You seriously look like a girl and sound like one too. :P Other than that, you have been one of the few to give me a decent battle here at PC. Your eeve e team surprised me a few times, but as I haven't battle you lately, I wouldn't know how you have progressed.

ABYAY: You may have left, but you were one of the great people here. Always found the time to talk and listen to people, and you won my tournament, of which I hope you give good use to Metagross. You were a good friend and will be sorely missed.

Celestial_Okami: Keep the Clan active. With Ooka and I gone the Clan may fall short on numbers, but I know that with your talent of talk (:P) you can do anything. I loved our battles. They weren't great for the fact neither of us went in with a proper team, but it was fun nevertheless.

MODERATORS:

Blueberry: You have kept the S&M on its toes. You along with the other three on this list have made my time at the community memorable. You don't take any back-chat, and are so very approachable and likeable. It is a shame I never got to battle you, I would have loved to. As long as you are around, world dominance to Anti, Azelf or sims will never go ahead. :P

Shiny Umbreon: We haven't been in contact as much lately, but you have been a great friend. You don't emulate anybody, you are your own person and it is good to see that some mods can have fun. :P We battled once and it was memorable. Keep the great work going, you and Twilight have kept the Trade Corner from going to... well, you know...

TwilightBlade: It is a shame we never got to do that trade, I know how much you wanted that Shiny Porygon. :P You were a great person to converse with, and you knew your stuff. I am still laughing at that user who called you a liar and backed up his theory with facts that weren't exactly factual. ;) Keep it up, you've done a great job.

=====================

FINAL COMMENTS:

As stated above, I have decided to move on. I am sorry if I have missed anybody, but in my haste I now see I need to get ready to leave for a footy match, so I cannot stay to continue the list. If you have been left out, please don't hate me. I am in debt to many of you for the time you have given me over the past 7 or so months. Hopefully, we will see an influx of some more decent battlers and better raters in S&M, and I'm sure Blueberry, Shiny Umbreon and TwilightBlade will continue the great modding that I have come to admire. Thankyou to everyone.

Goodbye.

Kind Regards,

~Tortured_Soul/Mullac51

Azonic
February 29th, 2008, 03:10 PM
OMG noooooo. Two of teh bestest members leaving. ;-;

Ooka: T_T Is this like the ... twentieth time you've tried? XD But this time you sound serious. ;-; You can't leave now. TTT_TTT

Tortured_Soul: OMG. I never saw this coming D: You could have like, chose to stay and not leave ._. COOOMEEEE BAAACK nao.

Xairmo
February 29th, 2008, 03:34 PM
Xairmo: I never really did find out, but, are you gay? I don't have a problem with it if you are, it's just I never new, and I wanted to. Anyways, you're a great battler, make sure to have fun.

Lol what a nice way to start that off. Yeah I am gay, gayer than Christmas even ._.
xD Well thanks for the compliment but I seriously suck at battling. Im kinda bummed your leaving though, I didnt know you that well but you were really cool. Well Im glad I have an account on Smogon andMarriland so now I could find ya if I ever want another battle. Also, Im somewhat honored that you even addressed me in your good-bye speech :D
I hope you comebakc someday!

EDIT: Crud now I just noticed T_S left! I didnt know you that well either but still you seemed pretty awesome! I hope you come back to cuz I still want a rematch! :P

Forci Stikane
February 29th, 2008, 04:08 PM
Well, as many times as I've said it before, I'm leaving for good. I'm so sure this time that I'm actually taking the time to post thanks to everyone deserving.

So to start off:

Richard Steel: I know that isn't your name anymore, but I forgot what it was. You probably won't see this, but thanks for the skill you gave me bud. I'll probably pm you if I ever decide to come back with an alias or something.

Tortured_Soul: Thanks for the Infernape, I've pwn people with it xD. Remember when you were at Smogon, and everyone attacked you about cheating, but then I backed you up? And in the end I accused you of hacking about the Magikarp. I'm so hypocritical.

Loto: We've had some epic battles, and a skirmish or two here and there, but all in all I think we're pretty good buddies. Thanks for the fun.

c_o: Dude, PedoShark rocks. xD Seriously though, could you try and be a little less serious about stuff? Like your siggy for example, it's got words I can't even comprehend in it.... All in all though, you're a great leader for "The Clan". Too bad our last convo wasn't a good one.

Anti-Pop: I still don't know why you aren't mod yet.. You've been keeping that S&M section under control right after I got here around February 07. Well, keep the section under control.

lucky: We have had 2 of the most epic battles to ever be held in the history of battling, seriously. Each time 1 or the other of us had 1 Pokemon left with 1 HP. Crazy stuff. Make sure to keep the battling strong, as well as the pimp hand.

Pkmn Breeder Jack: So I really didn't get to know you that much, but you're an awesome guy. Hopefully we can have some battles in the future.

Harpuia: You're a guy, and your avatar is a girl ._. Change it man. I've had fun battling your Sandstorm team and Eevee team. As far as I know you and Shiny Breloom are the only 2 with Eevee teams here, and you're the only one with a Sandstorm team.

artful_one: Yeah, that sweep the other day was totally lucky on my part, so I'm hoping to get a battle from you one of these days. Have fun dude.

Nameless: I haven't really battled you that much, but when we did it was epic. Don't get rusty on me just in case I decide to come back.

If I missed anyone, sorry, I'm just tired of typing right about now. Have fun without me you guys, I'll be editing my siggy soon with info on where to find me.

(oh, and I'm not leaving PC because of the rules, I like them, this place would go nuts without them. Staff, you guys pwn. Even if I have accumilated myself 3 Infractions from you xD)

..................Then you leave me no choice. You force me to bug you on YIM until you return.

YOU SHALL NOT BE ALLOWED TO LEAVE UNTIL WE DO BATTLE.

Anti
February 29th, 2008, 06:39 PM
Two people I actually know leaving...wow.

I'm flattered by the mod comments but really we both know I have way too much of a temper and I wouldn't even be selected for that and other reasons >.> Let's face it - I'd be a dictator. I think there's a good reason I'm not a mod, but I do appreciate it lol

But lol, it's odd that you both leave at the same time. Ooka, you seem to be very popular around the DP section so good job being a good member I guess hehe. Didn't get to know you but you seemed to be respected by everybody so yeah.

As for you T_S, good luck in life. If you do stay with pokemon I do have a few words of advice if you ever do view this because I think you do need to hear this. Your one huge weakness is your lack of ability to apply pretty common logic/common sense to your posts/teams. If you would critically view your teams and think of things from all angles I guarantee it would help you a lot.

Also we argued a lot for that reason exactly...I tend to disagree with arguments that in my mind make non sense and I give my case. Also I get extremely angry when people contradict themselves and deny it which is what fueled our little argument hehe. No hard feelings ;)

So yeah, I have a feeling you'll both return eventually, if anything to see what has become of all of us. lol

Well, it's been nice knowin' ya ;) Maybe I'll see you around sometime in the future lol

Lumine
February 29th, 2008, 07:34 PM
Lumine: J00 liek mudkipz! :P Seriously, with you also about to leave I cannot see much point in me staying on. You are still the trainer/battler I have come to enjoy speaking to, and you gave me a Fan Club! Thankyou for everything, and I hate your Nemsis...:P

mudkipz i liek
:shocked: oh no my PC cousin has left :( , well it's true that I am leaving soon (in about a few months time), I guess we all have to leave at some point anyways all I can say good luck in your life bud, it's nice knowing you.

Lady Nicole
February 29th, 2008, 07:57 PM
Lady Nicole: Wow. We haven't spoken much before this past month, but a true friend you are. A friend of Lumine is a friend of mine any day. Just promise me you beat Danny so I don't have to worry about losing to the champ? :P

Aww that's really sweet *hugs* It's a shame I never got to battle you :( Never mind. Good luck in the rest of your life :)
Heh... we'll see about Danny XD I have beaten him before in the past, if that pleases you any, but he's beaten me as well XD

silver%
February 29th, 2008, 11:02 PM
ugg i hate going aways

we might have been on diffrent paths but we may meet again one day

I know you all probally wont see this (im the person who likes people to know ive done something)

goodbye ooka and T_S hope your happy where you go drop me a line if you ever come on

sincerely,

~Element

Dark Azelf
March 1st, 2008, 03:13 AM
Dark_Azelf: Thankyou for everything. I'm glad I finally got to battle you before I said goodbye. It has been great to speak and listen to you, and you along with Anti, sims, Samson, Midnight etc. keep the S&M alive. Keep it up.

Oh noes =[

Damn, its a shame you have to leave dude, im glad we got to battle aswell.

Haha, and what have i ever said thats worth listening to 0_O ? =p

Anyways, Good luck and i hope you come back someday.

Loto
March 1st, 2008, 09:33 AM
Loto: We have had some of the best matches ever, and I always enjoy battling you the most out of anyone here. You are so approachable and easy to talk to that it is easy to see why you are so well liked. Thankyou for everything.

Noessssssss

I go away for a day or two and this happens? I'll miss you bro. Had a lot of fun while you were here and it won't be the same without you.

Same goes for Ooka T_T

Marksman
March 3rd, 2008, 03:17 AM
Hey Hey!

The new Leave/Absence Thread

*Shouts in Distance*

Thanks Aere!

Anyways, I'll be the first to re-welcome you back to the Pokécommunity.

luckyCHARMS
March 4th, 2008, 06:40 AM
oh wow .. two of the close homies .. leaving?! im not gonna say much cuz i kno u guys are poke-nerds to the max. you'll both be back =]

Masterx927
March 11th, 2008, 10:10 PM
You peeps probubly don't know me, but I've been gone for a while,and while seaching for hack tools, I found this site again

Zanacross
March 12th, 2008, 12:39 PM
I am leaving. I have no friends here and Im going to have a ton of school work and I don't want pc distracting me.

benji
March 12th, 2008, 03:27 PM
I am leaving. I have no friends here and Im going to have a ton of school work and I don't want pc distracting me.

You have friends, Zana... see, at the very least you have all the people on your friends list... and me...

I'm sure Blueberry isn't that.. mad... at you. I mean, it's okay to leave because of schoolwork (which does get irritating), but they don't seriously hate you. They pick on you, but sometimes that's because you... let them. Like, if you annoy them sometimes, they're likely to... err... get annoyed, obviously. And people don't like to be annoyed, so even though it draws attention to yourself, it doesn't improve your mental standing in others' minds. You're nice to everybody, and you've helped many people, I'm sure.

I'm pretty onion-skinned myself -- when people make me feel sad or down, or even if it's just simple teasing, I take it to heart, and muse over it for a couple of weeks. It's one of those things you've gotta get used to, or try to change. Go with the flow, Zana. Everything has its pros and cons -- being on PokeCommunity lets you meet awesome people and talk about interesting things, but sometimes it's more important to concentrate on the greater aspects of life instead of staring at mIRC watching people babble to each other. ^^

Well... I don't have that much more to say, so... bye, Zana. ;_;

Xairmo
March 12th, 2008, 03:49 PM

Why do you have to leave again. And then "no friends" thing is bull and makes me feel unloved ;-; bye-bye zanacross. We werent extremely close friends but i'll miss you all the same

ClassicRockFan
March 12th, 2008, 04:00 PM
I think I will be leaving PC for the moment and do not know when I will be back. Things are just way too overly dramatic. It is getting really annoying, so I will be gone for a bit. I won't write a super long post to say good bye, but for the people that know me, I will miss them.

Xairmo
March 12th, 2008, 04:26 PM
Im gonna leave PC. I dont know for how long
Bye~

Eos Aduro
March 12th, 2008, 05:35 PM
GUYS! WHY IS EVERYBODY LEAVING!!!!

Dr.Stiles
March 12th, 2008, 07:13 PM
NOOOOOOOOO!
xairmo and classic come back T_T
I'll miss you two.

BeachBoy
March 12th, 2008, 07:18 PM
Many people due to the whole crash and burn of PC, have changed any minds here at PC.

Xairmo, I thank you for everything, it was a true pleasure to have you at PC, Ill be here when ya come back, good luck with life my friend.

Zanacross, you have friends, >me<, sad to hear your departing, all the best in the future, and thank you for everything.

Scytheteen
March 13th, 2008, 03:13 AM
Woah, Xair, why ya leaving buddy? I never thought you'd leave here, but I hope you return someday. I'll be waiting for ya buddy.

Avey
March 13th, 2008, 08:12 AM

Yes, every post towards you was as hostile as possible. Not.

Whatever, come back when you come back, I suppose.

Im gonna leave PC. I dont know for how long
Bye~

Later, I guess.

What is with the lack of an explanation?

Oh, and I have to leave for a week, 'cause I'm going on holidays on Saturday.

Azonic
March 13th, 2008, 01:23 PM
WTF. Noo! Wait why wasn't I informed about this earlier!? >O I blame Scythekid.

Why the frack are you leaving, Mr Mop!? You have like, friends here. ;-;
-is sad-

I'm going to be leaving for a week. :3

Gulpin
March 13th, 2008, 01:55 PM
Well, I guess that you won't be seeing you Xairmop. Though I know you will come back... And I guess we'll just have to wait a week until the PenguinPal comes back.... Cya/

Azonic
March 13th, 2008, 02:02 PM
Yeah, um I'm not leaving until a week from now. Then I'll leave for a week. @.@

I mean I'm leaving a week from now for a week. Err...

Oh just wait until Spring Break >O

Xairmo will be back. :3

ClassicRockFan
March 13th, 2008, 05:02 PM
Due to my recent test grade, I will be gone longer than I planned. But then again, what is there to stay for?

Kyoko
March 13th, 2008, 07:24 PM
Sorry if this is against the rules, I didn't see anything about this though o_o Anyway, Harmony (http://www.pkmncommunity.com/member.php?u=36300) asked me to post here for her since she isn't able to.

She got some not so lovely grades and her parents grounded her, she'll be gone for about 3 weeks or so. She says she will miss you all lots until she can come back on D:

BeachBoy
March 13th, 2008, 07:29 PM
Sorry if this is against the rules, I didn't see anything about this though o_o Anyway, Harmony (http://www.pkmncommunity.com/member.php?u=36300) asked me to post here for her since she isn't able to.

She got some not so lovely grades and her parents grounded her, she'll be gone for about 3 weeks or so. She says she will miss you all lots until she can come back on D:

Oh noes! ;;

Well get those grades up harmony! and hope you get to come back sooner, mmm why is everything bad happening lately XD

So yeah, get back soon harmony ;D So yeah, 3 weeks? Mmmm well we'll be here waitin harmony ;D

Xairmo
March 13th, 2008, 07:57 PM
Aw, you'll be missed Harmony! You're always very fun to talk to! ^.^

Saryka
March 14th, 2008, 07:56 PM
NOT ASHLEY! </3
Who am I going to have Random Haiper Time with now? ._.;
I'm going to miss her lots, too~ <3

Lumine
March 14th, 2008, 10:24 PM
I'll be away for 2 weeks and a bit, since massive Uni work and assignments are piling up right in front of my face and I'm seeing Nicole (Lady Nicole) in about 6 days cause shes visiting me, I won't be online then, see you all in 2 and a half weeks.

Marksman
March 15th, 2008, 03:43 PM
Well, as much as it Mortally Wounds me, I May/May not be absent except on Saturdays (Spring Break and I don't have a Connection at home) where I can establish a Link-up to this Forum. So expect to see me here on Saturdays (Oh and Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday coming up as the Spring Break doesn't start until Thursday).

Lady Nicole
March 19th, 2008, 05:42 AM
I'm leaving today. I'm going to Perth to visit Danny (Lumine) =D So I'll be away for about 2 weeks. I might log on every once in a while...

sims796
March 19th, 2008, 09:34 AM
You scared the hell out of me. Don't do that. Tell Danny-boy I said hi!

Xairmo
March 19th, 2008, 09:36 AM
Bye Nicole! Have fun you two :D

~Swish~
March 19th, 2008, 11:09 AM
Have fun Danny and Nicole! Match made in heaven! =3

Scytheteen
March 19th, 2008, 11:23 AM
I know you two were talking about meeting for so long, and now it's finally happening! ^^

Have fun Nicole!

Annnnnd, Nicole, you get the honor of having my 1,000th post made out to you. ^_^

Tamaki
March 19th, 2008, 03:36 PM
Leaving PC... (again)

I dunno, most of you really don't like me... even people who don't know me... And, I want you guys to have fun here, like I used to. So, I'll leave you all alone, cuz I'm just... some annoying kid :/ Bye.

Sasuke Uchiha 51294
March 19th, 2008, 03:55 PM
Aw. I really didn't find you annoying at all Koneko. I have seen you as someone that is liked a lot. You were one of the few things that made PC really fun for me.

BeachBoy
March 19th, 2008, 04:32 PM
Leaving PC... (again)

I dunno, most of you really don't like me... even people who don't know me... And, I want you guys to have fun here, like I used to. So, I'll leave you all alone, cuz I'm just... some annoying kid :/ Bye.

No! What are you talking about? ;(

Oh well hopefully you will return, all the best elsewhere then I guess. and ps. you never seemed annoying or anything bad at all to me, always a fun person to be around...

Good luck elsewhere until your return ;D

BurstX
March 19th, 2008, 05:44 PM
Leaving PC... (again)

ok one im gonna warn i might flip out and curse...so waning you now

DAMMIT NEKO WAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, GET OVER IT IN THE WORLD THERE WILL PEOPLE WHO WONT LIKE YOU, OH WELL, THERE ARE MORE THAN ENOUGH PEOPLE HERE WHO REALLY CARE FOR YOU...AND OMG GUESS WAT IM ONE OF THEM...so to su m this up, please dont leave(even though your already gone) but you cant leave...if you leave order will be like lost or somthing...please come back...

Xairmo
March 19th, 2008, 08:07 PM
Koko Im gonna say what you said to me, you promised youd never leace again...

Jubilation
March 20th, 2008, 01:43 AM
Katherine ;_;, please don't leave PC, you were one of the main reasons I enjoyed this place ;_;

Hazuki
March 20th, 2008, 11:07 AM
Xairmo: You are not leaving are you??? Please say you are not. D:

Harmony: DDDDDD: Oh Ashley, I'll miss you dearly!!! @_@

Kay-chan: Please don't do this again. You are not annoying at all, you are absolutly awesome! Even if those people say that, they don't know who they are messing with. -sigh- Oh well I'll still contact you on AF.

Forci Stikane
March 21st, 2008, 10:23 PM
I'm heading out. I don't know when or even if I'll be back. ...Let's see......no friends, no clubs or anything, no real function in "The Clan"......well, I guess I at least don't need to say goodbye to anybody. :\ ;_; ......Eh, who am I kidding: who even cares?

Rejoice, for this "evil, idiotic, monstrous piece of garbage not worth the air it breathes or space it takes up" (that was a very nice way you put it, by the way.....Yeah, you know I'm talking to you) is leaving. Go ahead and break out the champagne or whatever it is you people do when you celebrate...

Warheart
March 21st, 2008, 11:23 PM
Rejoice, for this "evil, idiotic, monstrous piece of garbage not worth the air it breathes or space it takes up" (that was a very nice way you put it, by the way.....Yeah, you know I'm talking to you) is leaving. Go ahead and break out the champagne or whatever it is you people do when you celebrate...

..Dude, who the hell said that? O_O;;

I didn't know too well, but I've seen you around alot lately, and you always seemed like a pretty chill person. You shouldn't leave just because of what one douchebag thinks of you, but I mean, whatever bro, it's your choice =/

Good Luck~

Tensa Zangetsu
March 21st, 2008, 11:39 PM
I'm heading out. I don't know when or even if I'll be back. ...Let's see......no friends, no clubs or anything, no real function in "The Clan"......well, I guess I at least don't need to say goodbye to anybody. :\ ;_; ......Eh, who am I kidding: who even cares?

I don't know you but I don't see you as trash. I'm sure we will get to be good friends IF we knew each other, please don't leave :[

~Swish~
March 22nd, 2008, 01:55 AM

Well like the above posts state, it's obvious people care. Just because 'The Clan' isn't functioning well, doesn't mean you can't battle other people. I for one was surprised you didn't sign up for the PC wifi tourney. Make the effort to be involved with stuff in PC if anything. I had no friends a matter of months ago, now I'm in PC chats on msn every day! Whatever you choose, you seem to be slightly negative about things, and I can't help you with that...

sims796
March 22nd, 2008, 09:32 AM
I agree. You always had a leveled head, so I don't know who you are possibly talking about. I know for a fact that the majority of PC certainly doesn't feel that way.

Νιτραμ
March 22nd, 2008, 01:23 PM
@Ichaste Pekoni: I don't know you much, but if you can, change your mind and igore stupid people. I have such experiencies in real life and here in Slovakia, someone smart has said: You can't make an agreement with idiot, you can just kill him. Of course, it was meant to be a joke. But this would be nice option for the person who said such things to you *evil glare... snap* Okay, let's be normal once again... If you can, don't leave. Maybe, take a short break, let this go away from your mind and maybe return with new account or something ;)

...Maybe someone knows me over here, so I thought that I would leave a message here before I leave for a while.

My grandfater (do not laugh please) has access to my computer and (I hope that was) by an accident, he formatted the harddisk and replaced my Windows along with all my files with Linux, so I had to do clean Windows installation and the computer still needs fixing up - ROM hackers, you may want to kill me, but there will be no Slovak AdvanceMap translation nor any upcoming project I have been promising, same for ROM Hacking Newsletter, at least for now. The problem is that I am not sure if I am returning to ROM hacking in the time period I wanted. So there will be some delay. Mainly, there's a 95% chance that I get a laptop so there's no chance someone will screw up my computer (except me XD). I am not going to PC or to WLM/ICQ till then very much, so this can be considered as an absence. If someone of you wanted to talk, please send me an e-mail to

kolenic [dot] martin [at] gmail [dot] com

Thank you guys and girls ;)

Cheers!

PS: Don't worry, of course, if someone worried XD, I shall return. So consider this as a break. Maximal duration of this break should be a month or so cause except fixing the computer I have many real-life duties ;)

Brushfire
March 24th, 2008, 01:37 PM
I'm leaving for 4 days to go to France, cya for now!

Kenneth Alog
March 25th, 2008, 05:17 PM
i'm going to leave maybe i don't know i'll be in the POKEMON BOARD because i'll leave for a week or a month because some of the posts here welll whatever... i'll leave for a week.

Xairmo
March 25th, 2008, 06:40 PM

You were always one of my favorite people to talk to Ichaste D: And you had a function in the clan! You always seemed to have the most useful feedback to any suggestion or anything that the clan was discussing. The champagne shall not be broken out until your return ^.^

Kenneth Alog
March 28th, 2008, 12:13 AM
Iam back! and to concentrate on my new hack!

Warheart
March 29th, 2008, 03:24 PM
Okay, not leaving, but I won't be on here as much as I usually am anymore.

Why? Umm..no reason, really. Usually whenever I tried to make an attempt at leaving it was because I was pissed off at someone for some reason. This time, it isn't..I'm starting to get really bored of this site, after having joined over a year ago, realizing that..I have a life ._.

So yeah, seriously cutting down my time here, but that doesn't mean I'm leaving completely.

sims796
March 29th, 2008, 03:48 PM
Like hell you are! You didn't notice the rules here? Any member here is here for life! And they must post 12 times a day! If you don't, we will find you. We always do.

Hazuki
April 3rd, 2008, 06:42 PM
I don't think anybody's going to care if they even read this >.>

I'm thinking about leaving, starting right now. I'll be leaving right now, but this isn't temporarly. It's because of competitions and stuff. So it's no biggie.

But the other thing, the other reason, is the one I want to leave forever. I am sick of you people telling me that I suck at making graphics when you don't even have the program or don't know how to use it.

"Your brushes are distracting."
IT'S A BRUSH OH MY GOD GET OVER IT

"When you do animations, you make it look choppy and the quality is bad."
That's why they are in file forms noob. That's why it's a .gif quality. They are the second worse quality file ever. Wow I bet you didn't know that. >:

"Your work seems unoriginal."
If I say I made it, then it's an orignal mine.

"Add more brushes. It looks empty"
IT'S A STYLE GEEZ

"Come on Hazuki, you can do better than that"
WHY DO YOU TELL ME WHAT TO DO IF YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO USE THE F****** PROGRAM??

So yeah, that's it. It's not official, but it might be.

Kyoko
April 3rd, 2008, 07:12 PM
Hazuki...I really hope you don't leave PC over a few bad critiques. I know people say hurtful things but you do know that there are a lot of people on here that care about you tons. Don't let them bring you down.

I'd be sad to see you leave and I know others would too.

Warheart
April 3rd, 2008, 07:23 PM

I'm thinking about leaving, starting right now. I'll be leaving right now, but this isn't temporarly. It's because of competitions and stuff. So it's no biggie.

But the other thing, the other reason, is the one I want to leave forever. I am sick of you people telling me that I suck at making graphics when you don't even have the program or don't know how to use it.

That's why they are in file forms noob. That's why it's a .gif quality. They are the second worse quality file ever. Wow I bet you didn't know that. >:

IT'S A STYLE GEEZ

WHY DO YOU TELL ME WHAT TO DO IF YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO USE THE F****** PROGRAM??

OH HELL NO! You're not leaving because of that, that's..retarded. Those people who try and criticize you for your graphics are either doing it because A. They have no life, or B. they're trying to make themselves feel better for their own crappy artwork. You're gonna get people criticizing you for whatever you do in life, dude, it's something you're gonna just have to deal with. I know it sucks, but if you feel as if people aren't appreciating what you're doing for them, tell them to "GTFO" in bold, italicized, size 4 font.

You have too many friends here that outweigh those douchebags. If you want to pull out from that forum because of them, then fine, but like..don't leave completely.

..Come back ._.

Midnight Beat
April 3rd, 2008, 07:30 PM
O: KISA!
Please don't leave because a few people don't like your graphics. Trust me, they are amazing, and more people can tell you that than those who criticize you. If they don't like them, then let them be. You are an amazing friend and I couldn't stand you leaving, especially over something like this. Please don't leave, you will be leaving behind some many people that care about you.

April 3rd, 2008, 07:42 PM
Hazu, ignore those talentless schmucks. You're a great graphics artist. But if the graphics forum is too stressful a place to post, just put the theme productions on hiatus. Just remember how many friends you have here.

Xairmo
April 3rd, 2008, 08:44 PM

IT'S A STYLE GEEZ

You should re-read the rules cuz theres been an update that clearly states *Clears throat*
Alright lets see here, paragraph "A" subsection "B"
HAZUKI MAY NOT LEAVE! ._.

Warheart
April 4th, 2008, 10:22 AM
Okay, now is probably the best time for me to try doing this again, seeing as...one of my best friends at this site left yesterday, and my laptop broke because of my own dumbassness (..is that even a word?) of leaving it turned on for 2 straight days plugged in, with sleep off. Basically, the battery like..melted inside of the computer, and I have to send it back to Dell to be repaired...I don't know if I just need a new battery, or if the whole damn thing needs to be replaced ._.

Anyways, for the 4th 3rd goddamn time (LOLO!) I'm..gonna try leaving. I..hope I'll be able to actually make it past the 4th day this time, but I..doubt I'll be able to <.<

i can't stress how badly I just want to leave, but with my crappy willpower to do so, and poor motivational skills, I haven't actually been able to up until this point. PC's like a drug, you know? T_T

Anyways, I've lost alot of my friends here whether it's because they've left themselves, or we just stopped talking for some reason. I ..don't really know who's my friend anymore, and who isn't, but I just kinda feel like I'm aimlessly lurking these forums now with no real reason to. Hah, I'm not doing this to be an "attention whore" like someone I know called me last time I made my attempt at leaving. I just kinda feel like..there's nothing here for me anymore, and I'm just wasting my time by being here. Honestly, it's just almost depressing how much time I actually spend here, and I want to put an end to it all now.

Thing's aren't the way they used to be; nothing here's really..fun anymore, as well as the fact that a ridiculous number of people here hate me for reasons I'm still unaware of XD;

Also, I've gotten some little group of lifeless butterflies plotting against me for some..retarded reason. I won't use names, and I know that you're probably glad as hell that I'm leaving, but wherever you are, if you ever stumble across reading this, you should probably know one thing: I like bunnies.

Sorry, but the truth is that i really don't, and I never did. Your pissy little, antagonizing attitudes are what drove me out from the forum, not all your "plots against me."

To my friends, you know who you all are. You were the people who were always there with me, from the very beginning. You all already know what I think of you, so there's no use in explaining it all again here. Most of you already have other ways of contacting me outside of PC, but if not, all my info is in my profile.

Later.

Xairmo
April 4th, 2008, 11:18 AM
Okay, now is probably the best time for me to try doing this again, seeing as...one of my best friends at this site left yesterday, and my laptop broke because of my own dumbassness (..is that even a word?) of leaving it turned on for 2 straight days plugged in, with sleep off. Basically, the battery like..melted inside of the computer, and I have to send it back to Dell to be repaired...I don't know if I just need a new battery, or if the whole damn thing needs to be replaced ._.

Anyways, for the 4th 3rd goddamn time (LOLO!) I'm..gonna try leaving. I..hope I'll be able to actually make it past the 4th day this time, but I..doubt I'll be able to <.<

i can't stress how badly I just want to leave, but with my crappy willpower to do so, and poor motivational skills, I haven't actually been able to up until this point. PC's like a drug, you know? T_T

Anyways, I've lost alot of my friends here whether it's because they've left themselves, or we just stopped talking for some reason. I ..don't really know who's my friend anymore, and who isn't, but I just kinda feel like I'm aimlessly lurking these forums now with no real reason to. Hah, I'm not doing this to be an "attention whore" like someone I know called me last time I made my attempt at leaving. I just kinda feel like..there's nothing here for me anymore, and I'm just wasting my time by being here. Honestly, it's just almost depressing how much time I actually spend here, and I want to put an end to it all now.

Thing's aren't the way they used to be; nothing here's really..fun anymore, as well as the fact that a ridiculous number of people here hate me for reasons I'm still unaware of XD;

Also, I've gotten some little group of lifeless poke-fags plotting against me for some..retarded reason. I won't use names, and I know that you're probably glad as hell that I'm leaving, but wherever you are, if you ever stumble across reading this, you should probably know one thing: You're complete trash, and have fun spending the next few years of your sorry-ass, miserable lives here on this forum, singling out new people to piss off. Having fun knowing that 2/3rds of the people here hate your pitiful little "group?" You should. Don't pretend like you don't care, because you obviously do enough to be coming back to the same damn spot every day of your pathetic little lives. Yep, you look really cool sitting in your mom's basement, plotting against people you don't know from an effing hole-in-the-wall to show off infront of all your other little virtual poke-pals. Really cool, "Oh let's make Murderface lose in the MotM, he's sure to really care about that."

Sorry, but the truth is that i really don't, and I never did. Your pissy little, antagonizing attitudes are what drove me out from the forum, not all your "plots against me."

To my friends, you know who you all are. You were the people who were always there with me, from the very beginning. You all already know what I think of you, so there's no use in explaining it all again here. Most of you already have other ways of contacting me outside of PC, but if not, all my info is in my profile.

Later.
;-; I'll miss you Toki. Yes I still refuse to call you Michael >0
I really hope you do come back, and it does seem like theres a good chance you will xD
I always considered you a good friend Toki, and I really hope you considered me in the same way :/ And as for these "poke-fags" (Not gonna yell at you for using that word >.>) How could you let them get to you!? The Toki I know would have just been like "You dun kno meh! >0 METAL!!" Seriously if I find out who you're talking about, well I'll save that for later but they better hope i never find out hwo they are >0
I think I have an MSN weebo account-a-ma-bob. So I'll see if I can contact you >.>

sims796
April 4th, 2008, 11:21 AM
You'll be back. We've never settled our Smash Bros feud. I say I'm the best, you say we're even, but I say we settle it.

The third paragraph (barring the sentences in between) happen to be te best thing I've seen so far on this forum. But yeah, the call of PC is luring you in, and you can't refuse.

Heather
April 4th, 2008, 03:29 PM
Hey everyone i'm back! I haven't been on here in 6 months?! I've been so busy i havent even been able to touch a computer!

Anyways, I'm glad to be back!

Xairmo
April 4th, 2008, 03:31 PM
I think I saw you a few times ^^
Welcome back! :D

Ooka
April 4th, 2008, 04:35 PM
Also, I've gotten some little group of lifeless poke-fags plotting against me for some..retarded reason. I won't use names, and I know that you're probably glad as hell that I'm leaving, but wherever you are, if you ever stumble across reading this, you should probably know one thing: You're complete trash, and have fun spending the next few years of your sorry-ass, miserable lives here on this forum, singling out new people to piss off. Having fun knowing that 2/3rds of the people here hate your pitiful little "group?" You should. Don't pretend like you don't care, because you obviously do enough to be coming back to the same damn spot every day of your pathetic little lives. Yep, you look really cool sitting in your mom's basement, plotting against people you don't know from an effing hole-in-the-wall to show off infront of all your other little virtual poke-pals. Really cool, "Oh let's make Murderface lose in the MotM, he's sure to really care about that."

So liek, can you pm me their names. No specific reason, but let's just say that they'll regret ever making you leave.

So yeah, you probably don't consider me your friend, but have fun with ur lief dude...

benji
April 5th, 2008, 01:40 PM
I'll be off to DC and Boston today -- it'll be my first trip ever to the East Coast! =O

Should be back on Thursday evening next week, barring any potential airplane hijackings or terrorist attacks. I might have internet access in the hotel, but I probably won't have time to be on PC, since our schedule is jam-packed with activities and apparently there won't even be much time for sleep. o_o

(And, uh, zana, don't sleep too late.)

Marksman
April 5th, 2008, 03:05 PM
Welcome back all who returned. We hope to see you again soon those of you leaving. Just don't forget about us here. Alrighty <Looks Nervous from benji's glare>? Okay I'll let you go now.

BerserkPaladin
April 9th, 2008, 04:04 AM
You all probably don't know me. I'm as you can clearly see is BerserkPaladin. I came here to try and chat to new people... Learn how to hack, and show off some of my work. but things haven't been going perfectly lately , not because of people critiquing about my so called "Graphics", because of personal reasons.

I might look around the community to see whats happening, but i rarely go on as it is.

Well... this is a "Good-Bye".

Marksman
April 9th, 2008, 04:30 AM
Hey, BerserkPaladin, I doubt people know you well because you haven't been posting much or Online for long. If you was to spend a free day on the PC, chances are, you'll get noticed. Especially if you send out some of your Hacking. People just want to know you more. You're 'Sticking to the Shadows' as some people say and not telling people who you are. If you did that, you'd probably have a group of people helping you with your Hack.

BerserkPaladin
April 9th, 2008, 05:11 AM
Forget about that last post. I am back, and a bit more relaxed.

Marksman
April 9th, 2008, 06:50 AM
Oh right. Welcome back after a 1 Hour 7 Minute Absence. New Record I think!

ℜªℳ
April 9th, 2008, 12:24 PM
Well I'm not one for quitting so this isn't a good bye to PC as although I like being a shadow and don't get noticed a lot (2 many ppl 4 that any how). This is just a C u l8r to PC meaning I'm going to be on less and less because now that I have a life I have to worry about real problems. So I'm going from 13 year old hacker to 14 year old programmer on/off and co-engineer!

Marksman
April 12th, 2008, 01:11 PM
Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa!
You can't just leave because someone gave you a 1! So what if that Person doesn't like your thread! That doesn't mean you have to leave. It's A Trick! It was an attempt to end your Thread but the way yopur acting, it's ending your time at PC. You can't let that happen! If you must, report them to a Mod or something.

Second, was it the Thread with the Drifloon Walkthrough?

:t152:

Obi-Wan Jerkobi
April 15th, 2008, 08:41 PM
Im back after not logging in for 3 MONTHS! Sry people, was at my tech forums (Of which I racked up 2,346 posts, up from 700), I am back and will check posts a bit more often and maybe even reply! :P

The Real AAA
April 19th, 2008, 01:14 PM
Haven't post anything for months!!!
I guess it's time for The Real AAA to make a comeback!!!
so how u all doing?

Marksman
April 19th, 2008, 03:31 PM
It doesn't matter how long the duration of your absence was. What matters is that you're back! Welcome back The Real AAA.

Adrian Johnson
April 28th, 2008, 04:25 AM
Wow, I have just got a message that I have been like vanished from this forum for awhile because I've been a little upset on here so I'll be gone from this site so bye, if I am really gone.

DragonairKing2000
April 29th, 2008, 09:58 AM
Hey man, if you come back, I'm always going to be there for you. See you when you come back.

Marksman
April 30th, 2008, 02:14 AM
I await your arrival with Great Anticipation Adrian Johnson.

Avey
April 30th, 2008, 04:31 AM
I'm going on holidays for the mid-term. See you all in six days.

sims796
April 30th, 2008, 04:40 AM
Well, see ya later Mister Monocle!

Phanima
April 30th, 2008, 04:54 AM
Bye Onii~ Have fun and see you soon. C:

BeachBoy
April 30th, 2008, 06:52 AM
See ya later Oni, have a great holiday! Have fun!

Scytheteen
April 30th, 2008, 12:46 PM
I forbid thee to go on vacation, Oni Raichu. You must stay on here so we can laugh at PokeCosmo's n00bness behind the backs.

...bye doode

Ninshark
May 5th, 2008, 05:03 PM
Alright, this time I'm leaving... I came back after a week of announcing my last leave in the prospects of gaining a batonnage darkrai. Can you believe that I actually received one?-and that's why I'm back off. Well seeya everyone. I'll be back a few times to check my PMs once in awhile. Farewell...

Xairmo
May 5th, 2008, 06:09 PM
I didnt know you Ninshark, but good-bye all the same. Best of luck to you ^.^

Jubilation
May 6th, 2008, 12:00 AM
What can I say, I'm leaving =D, Okbyethanks! ^_~

Xairmo
May 6th, 2008, 09:32 AM
KERO!!! No!! Dont leave, I'll miss you D:

Live in Color
May 10th, 2008, 11:40 AM
Quantum Of Solace says (3:36 PM):
Tell the crowd at PC I don't have interweb access as the router I was hacking into isn't showing up for the wireless devices thing on my laptop and my main computer blocks pc

Quantum Of Solace says (3:37 PM):
so i don't know when i'll be around again

Doing a favour for Oni Raichu, he doesn't know when he'll be back.

sims796
May 11th, 2008, 05:35 PM
Sorry guys, I'm gonna be gone for a little while. This site is addicting, but it is cutting into my schooltime. If possible, I'll ask the mods to ban my account for two weeks in order for me to make sure I don't get back. My schoolwork is piling up, and I need to stop procrastinating.

So, I'll be back in about two weeks. I doubt any of my friends even goes to this part of the site, but I'd like to say that right now.

See yaw'll later!

P.S.: I'll be back tommorrow for one more match, however. If I have enough time, I'll be back next weekend. Though I doubt it.

Xairmo
May 11th, 2008, 05:46 PM
I'll miss you sims! I hope you can get all your work done so you can get back to us very soon ^.^

Siimo
May 12th, 2008, 12:43 PM
Bye Sims! We never got to play SSBB with each other... D:

Well have fun doing schoolwork @_@

Cynic Kaka
May 12th, 2008, 12:45 PM
Serves you right, jerk

Seriously, though. I'd hate to see you leave T_T

You were so cool!

sims796
May 12th, 2008, 05:47 PM
wow i havent posted in a long time. so sims is leaving. I really didnt know him but i dont care . All you people with Super Smash Bros Brawl pm me with your friend code, mine is in my sig

Who are you anyway? Not the thread to spam with Brawl request.

Anyway, as I said, I'm not gone for good, just till I catch up with schoolwork.

So, I'm gonna take a page from Murderface, & change me password so I don't come back till next week[end].

Live in Color
May 12th, 2008, 08:12 PM
Taking a leave for a week, maybe even longer.

T'was fun, bai~

Xairmo
May 12th, 2008, 08:14 PM
Noooooooooooooo! I shall miss you Tyler! You're one of the coolest peoples Ive met, evah! :3 Please do come back someday ;]

BeachBoy
May 13th, 2008, 05:45 AM
wow i havent posted in a long time. so sims is leaving. I really didnt know him but i dont care . All you people with Super Smash Bros Brawl pm me with your friend code, mine is in my sig

Notice this thread is for good byes and such... Not for brawl requests. I would suggest heading over to Other Clubs and checking out the SSBB club, maybe you private message some of their members to find an opponent.

Anyway, taking a break aye, Tyler? Enjoy the break, I know you'll be back sooner. Well... I hope it isn't longer...XD; Like you said on MSN, your too bored without PC anyway. :P Haha, have a good break bro. :D See you later~

May 15th, 2008, 08:12 PM
I'm going to be offline from Friday morning to Monday morning. Taking a trip to a resort with the family.

Tr@ce
May 16th, 2008, 05:40 AM
Grounded from the computer for a month. So I won't be on much. T_T

Mitchman
May 19th, 2008, 07:02 AM
Ιm leaving for exams but heay ill be around.

Sweet Speed
May 24th, 2008, 04:22 AM
Hey, friends I'm leaving. Personal reasons that I have to find out, I have had loads of fun at Pokecommuity.

To all.... Goodbye

Thanks,
Shiny Charmander

BeachBoy
May 24th, 2008, 08:43 AM
Hi, no idea what to say.

Eevee Rocks
Love Chikorita
Scared of Muk

Hi Heatrantrial, welcome to PC. Unfortunately, your in the wrong place. ^^; This is the Leave / Absence thread... You just joined so it's obvious your not leaving, but rather brand new. So I'll be moving your post over to the New Users Hangout... You can be welcomed there. And, you can even make a thread here in NU/W to be welcomed. :)

*Moves post*

EDIT: All the best with your future, Shiny Charmander! Have a good one~

♥~*Abby*~♥
May 25th, 2008, 09:20 AM
Hi guys. I have to go now. Thanks for making these two days memorable. But I have to go now. I need to give four very special people credit now...

Mayz/Alex- Alex, where to start? I'm amazed you listened to all my problems. I mean, seriously, I was a dickhead stalker to you. I'll never quite get why you accepted my friend request, or responded to my MSN things (I have no clue what to call them) but thanks. I'm so sorry for everything I have done to you. I will really miss you, you hot guitar player.

XWeavile/Gabe- You were always there for me. You returned all my hugs and kisses. You never ignored me in MSN. You aren't number 2 on my friend's list for nothing. Thanks for being such a great friend to me, even when I was negative- and for that, I thank you.

Beachboy/Ryan- You helped me through suicide. What more could a friend ask for? You always listened to my problems, and dealt with me through my mood swings and tough times. I don't think I'll ever forget you. Ever.

And last but not least...

Midnight Winged/Spencer- I'm so sorry I was such a horrible pair to you. I can't beleive you still like me. You are my best friend on PC. Go, find another pair now. You are free from my clutches now. Go, go, go find a pair much better than me. I will miss you. And if I ever pair you again, I will be the best pair ever. Thanks for everything, and goodbye.

Eos Aduro
May 25th, 2008, 09:23 AM
Chika, Im sorry but I've run out of time to wait for you to post. I only have a mintue left, so I'll try to get everything in

Chika

Im going to miss you enourmously. but truthfully, you're not going anywhere. because so long as there is laughter, music, and life in the world, I will be near you. Because I can be anywhere you need me to be. I've known you since I came here, and I've

Im out of time to say more, but remeber this

Farewell, dearest Chika, till we next meet is a dream us dreamers dream of.

Katalyst
May 25th, 2008, 09:26 AM
Chika, I will miss you very, very much. You were my first (and best) friend on PC. When I needed to talk to someone, you were always there. My most sincere thanks.

I'll never forget you.

Goodbye, Chika...

Avolition
May 25th, 2008, 01:32 PM
Offtopic - Wow, dick isn't censored.

Ontopic - That sucks, Rai. Even though truthfully, I barely talk to you recently, I can't say I won't miss you at all.

Jubilation
May 27th, 2008, 02:42 AM
Ok, so I'm not offically back, I'll try to vist often

Ninshark
May 28th, 2008, 04:44 PM
alright, after returning within 2 weeks of my last leave, I am now leaving you all again for a long while. I've gotten a few cool events in the past few days, and I still did it without cloning my pokemon to stay true to myself. Anyways, bye everybody...

Sushi.
May 29th, 2008, 07:28 PM
Guys, I will be back for I don't know how long but, I will return it's just that this computer is having problems. And I need to focus on my Home School so, bye for now people and friends.

изм
June 1st, 2008, 07:38 AM
Hello I'm leaving PC.. don't know for how long.. but because of my studies and all i won't be able to attend PC anymore.. i had lot of fun here.. but i was always a loser.. i tried to become a spriter and didn't even accept jobs from people who asked me Via Pm.. i did Rping but wasted precious time of others by creating a stupid RPG.. most probably i have been an idiot.. and i have goofed up a lot... i have irritated the Mods.. and all.. i don't know that maybe i will ever be able to come back.. i have done such a lot of mistakes.. i just people to know that there were some of my friends who always supported me..

People like DJG, absolmaster709, akash, BeachBoy, C3LEBI, Citrus boy, Degenerate, Heatran, HeroBlue, Itachi 2008, Jeremy, Mako64, Marksman, Martin, MinosYewman, NessStar3000, Nicolas, Pikachu Trainer~, Reaper 6, Saurav, Sea Guardian, ShineGreym0n, skaterzpenguin, souless, spenceroone3, Sweet Dreams, thethethethe, Zel and Fire Guardian..

Sorry if i haven't mentioned someones name or maybe if i have written your usernames incorrectly.. like the loser i have always been.. maybe my voila~ has come to an end... hope to be back soon.

Binary
June 1st, 2008, 08:08 AM
OH MA GAWD!!!
Noooooooooo!!! You can't leave after all this great times we had. Oh man, I'm going to miss you buddy.
Studies and education always comes infront of everything. I don't think you were such a bad person. Infact, you were a very nice person. I hope you can come back some day. Until then....voila...my friend.

BeachBoy
June 1st, 2008, 08:33 AM
Hello I'm leaving PC.. don't know for how long.. but because of my studies and all i won't be able to attend PC anymore.. i had lot of fun here.. but i was always a loser.. i tried to become a spriter and didn't even accept jobs from people who asked me Via Pm.. i did Rping but wasted precious time of others by creating a stupid RPG.. most probably i have been an idiot.. and i have goofed up a lot... i have irritated the Mods.. and all.. i don't know that maybe i will ever be able to come back.. i have done such a lot of mistakes.. i just people to know that there were some of my friends who always supported me..

People like DJG, absolmaster709, akash, BeachBoy, C3LEBI, Citrus boy, Degenerate, Heatran, HeroBlue, Itachi 2008, Jeremy, Mako64, Marksman, Martin, MinosYewman, NessStar3000, Nicolas, Pikachu Trainer~, Reaper 6, Saurav, Sea Guardian, ShineGreym0n, skaterzpenguin, souless, spenceroone3, Sweet Dreams, thethethethe, Zel and Fire Guardian..

Sorry if i haven't mentioned someones name or maybe if i have written your usernames incorrectly.. like the loser i have always been.. maybe my voila~ has come to an end... hope to be back soon.

I remember meeting you, Toto. We were running through NU/W welcoming a ton of people. XD We had some good times, even if there weren't that many.

If this happens to be the last time your here: It was pleasure having you as a PC member, Totomud. Hopefully, you can come back, but if life really hits you that hard- Well, just do whatever will make you happy. ;D You were nice too, don't know why people thought of you in a bad way. O_o;

Good luck with everything Toto, hope life goes well for you. :D

Νιτραμ
June 1st, 2008, 11:54 AM
Oh no, Toto, although we didn't talk very much, we were always friends. If you can, return soon. We all will miss you here. And what you said about yourself was not true.

And by the way, I had THIS MUCH of work to do in the school but I kept visiting PC ;) Not that hardat all, but had to work really hard. School can suck, so wish you good luck XD

M.

PS: If anyone cares, going to Serbia for three days, starting tomorrow and ending on Wednesday. Till then, see ya!

Marksman
June 2nd, 2008, 04:47 AM

Totomud...Jayster23...Bigwig...HOPPING FROGGY KISSES...Where is everyone!?! I know about Totomud and I will now address you:

Totmud,
You don't have to leave. You just can't. You...It's just--
I can't...I...I...YOU CAN'T (That's what I wanted to say). Look. I'm juggling a Cargo load of work, domestic troubles, etc. Yet I've still managed to stay on here (School Holidays do not count as not being on here. Neither does Work Experience explaining a 2 Week gap between my posts). And most importantly, YOU ARE NOT A LOSER! I remember our first meeting when I introduced myself back>...I can tell what you're trying to say about the whole Mod thing. But I haven't been I Golden Boy myself but still, I've endured a Warning (That's the only thing on my record)! You may THINK you've done a lot of Mistakes. But <Takes out Planner> Success consists of getting up one more time than you fall (Phrase created by Oliver Goldsmith)! And I haven't seen you make any Mistakes. And Dammit! I will support you until the end of time (Unless we fall out). And I just finished your Friend Request and added you to my list. Now that may seem just about Pointless. You should stick here. You belong here.

But, if none of that changes your mind, just please. Come back soon. Preferably before the week is dead (Hah! Just Kidding). But Please, come back soon.

Jeremy
June 2nd, 2008, 08:50 PM

Sweetie, please don't leave permanently. ;-; *Huggles.* Everybody makes mistakes, but that's part of life.

Anyway sweetie, I remember the good times we had. Good luck with your studies, and please, come back.

Lash
June 3rd, 2008, 08:30 AM
Yeah like brb for about a week or so.

My laptop decided to do its favorite thing by crashing with this W32/IRCbot.worm! virus that it has. Nothing to worry about, just one of those viruses that like screws up your computer. To think, I had McAfee guarding it. sux or wut

My activity will not be consistent throughout the week, I have to take this pile of crap to the geek squad... again >_>

.houndoomed
June 6th, 2008, 06:49 AM
So, some of you may probably already know that in a few days I will be gone from PC and every other forum that I'm a member on. I'm not exactly full of words like I expected to be, but I'll try my hardest.

I'd like to start off with the reason why I'm leaving, which most of you have been waiting to know for quite a while. There is too much going on right now in my personal life, and I'm literally nearly pulling my hair out from the stress. How can I go on making Pokémon Scarlet like this? I'm just far too busy with other things, and I think I need to concentrate on more important issues. So I just need to rest a while. I should be releasing the first demo of my fangame Pokémon Scarlet Version this very Monday, and I hope you're all looking forward to playing it. It'll be the last thing I ever have to do with Scarlet, so I hope you give your thoughts on it. I'll be reading them ;)
I'll be gone next thing after I release the demo.
I'm going to New York for 2 weeks on Tuesday, which will be my first time in the US. I can't wait! So I'm trying to have this baby done and dusted before I leave.

Now I know a lot of you don't know me, but I've been a member on this community for quite a while, but literally never posted for months. I was the biggest noob when I first joined, so please just ignore that XD
This was really a good place to be, and it's fulled with lots of fun and cool people. I must admit, it was mostly the Game Development forums that drew me towards this place :P

So yeah, that's mostly it.. I'd like to wish good luck to everybody here and especially to all my friends here, and everybody involved in game making. And not to forgot those who support Pokémon Scarlet. Keep up the good work everyone!
I'd also like to thank poccil and Flameguru again for their amazingly helpful Pokémon Essentials, where Pokémon Scarlet would be nowhere without. And everyone who inspired me with their fangames, which were mainly Pokémon Acanthite, Pokémon Raptor, Pokémon Amethyst, Pokémon Gale, Pokémon Protectors and any other fangames I forgot :P
This is probably the last time you hear from me before I release the demo. I will check in every now and then to see how everyone is doing, but don't expect me to post. Thank you everyone.

Love,
Houndie x x

Mitchman
June 6th, 2008, 08:47 AM
*howls to the moon in a grand song style like in zelda TP* Goodbye man we will miss you. But stress at 14 so much? Damn im 15 and only exams are stressing me out. Anyweh have fun in new york I litterally know all the streets cause I lived there so if you need info on were the best food is what game shops are god and yada yada pm me if you see this. Also as a final time from me goodbye!*wipes eyes gets a cryogenics machine and goes to 2010 so I can see the full release of scarlet cause im asummin its being completed*

Yuoaman
June 6th, 2008, 09:04 PM
Wow, it's hard to believe that such an integral part of our game development community will soon be leaving... I sincerely hope that someday you will return... Goodbye for now... And also; I am sure that I will enjoy your demo quite a lot...

brendan mc
June 14th, 2008, 01:11 AM
Just to let everyone i have met over the years of Pokecommunity forums
im now leaving because Pokemon has been wiped out of my head
i can't get into it as much as i tryed. so i quess im leaving all internet forums.
Goodbye everyone, will all be missed :(

Marksman
June 14th, 2008, 01:41 PM
Negative Deserter! You're not going anywhere!
*Locks Exits and swallows key*
Now no-one's getting out!

Aphrodite
June 15th, 2008, 09:17 PM
Yes, the time has come.
I, Madame Libra will be inactive, and might even quit.
My reason is:
My girlfriend and I ( I am NOT a lesbian, think outside the square) broke up a few days ago. She meant everything to me, not just because she was beautiful and smart, but because...we had been going out for two years and we had the best times together. And many7 more reasons I can't even begin to describe She calmly broke up because 'I needed more time". She invited me to a walk in the city, which I shall not name, which I thought was going to be a fun time. I was deeply mistaken.
So, we paid $20 and went for a ride in the Skytower (that's it's name). We first went to the main observation deck and had a good look around. 30 min passes. then, we paid a extra $3 to go to the Top Observation deck. We kissed, we laughed and then she sat me down. She said in her cute NZ accent "This, was not meant to be happy.But it was anyway. What this was for, was...to be blunt, separate. I...you....just need to mature. Who knows, maybe we will get together again, and even marry. Just not now."
Then, she calmly took the elevator down, and I was left weeping on to a wooden chair.
I took a taxi home, and I haven't seen her since. I still, am crying as I have been for the past few days. I have been listening to sad songs, havent left my room, and missed out on a few days of school. I'm smart though, i'll catch up. Anyways, I was heartbroken. She dumped me. I'm still looking at all the pictures I have scattered around the room, and crying my eyes out on my bed, and on the floor and so forth.
I have been taking so many pills, i've lost count. Yes, I have become addicted to drugs.
She meant EVERYTHING to me. Literally everything. My ego is gone, my life is gone practically and most importantly...she is gone. It's game-over really. Do not tell me to toughen up, or try to say "it will be all right". You people might THINK you know what I am talking about, or THINK you have gone through this. Trust me, you haven't. Pure heartbreak in it's coldest, most relentless, most hated form.
Now, to end this...
Au Revoir for now.
Libra.

Midnight Beat
June 15th, 2008, 09:20 PM
I do sympathize with you, but I really don't see what leaving the PC has to do with the whole situation. My advice, sleep on it. If you feel the same way in the morning, go for it.

Aphrodite
June 15th, 2008, 09:21 PM
I do sympathize with you, but I really don't see what leaving the PC has to do with the whole situation. My advice, sleep on it. If you feel the same way in the morning, go for it.

I'm depressed. I will be inactive for reasons. it has a lot to do with it, and sleeping on it will not help.

BerserkPaladin
June 17th, 2008, 05:48 AM
Forget about what I said before, I can't trust the media anymore.

Scytheteen
June 17th, 2008, 04:33 PM
Posting here to say I'll be inactive for a little while because my internet connection is down, and god only knows when It'll be restored. I'll try and go to the library everyday (like I am right now) to keep up with everyone, but I'll mostly be inactive during the day.

Au revoir (for now).

Super Smash Kid
June 17th, 2008, 06:25 PM
Well, I'm here just to make my final post here at PC. I just want to leave and that is all, so peace

The Real AAA
June 18th, 2008, 03:56 PM
YO YO YO
THE REAL AAA IS BACK!!!
I'M GOING TRY TO STAY ACTIVE A LOT BECAUSE I MISS IT HERE & I WANT THAT AWESOM POKEMON SPIRIT BACK!

Heather
June 19th, 2008, 04:48 PM
Hey everyone I'm back also! I've been really busy so I havent been able to get on PC. But Im back now!

♥~*Abby*~♥
June 22nd, 2008, 07:33 AM
I'm taking a temporary break from PC. I may be back very soon, I just need to take a break. After all, I just got a warning, and I'm sure you're all suck of my bipolar meltdowns.

Best of wishes to you all,

~Abby

Xyrin
June 22nd, 2008, 07:41 AM
See ya dude well when ya get back wanna be on mt buddy list???

wakachamo
June 22nd, 2008, 07:50 AM
Yes, the time has come.
I, Madame Libra will be inactive, and might even quit.
My reason is:
My girlfriend and I ( I am NOT a lesbian, think outside the square) broke up a few days ago. She meant everything to me, not just because she was beautiful and smart, but because...we had been going out for two years and we had the best times together. And many7 more reasons I can't even begin to describe She calmly broke up because 'I needed more time". She invited me to a walk in the city, which I shall not name, which I thought was going to be a fun time. I was deeply mistaken.
So, we paid $20 and went for a ride in the Skytower (that's it's name). We first went to the main observation deck and had a good look around. 30 min passes. then, we paid a extra $3 to go to the Top Observation deck. We kissed, we laughed and then she sat me down. She said in her cute NZ accent "This, was not meant to be happy.But it was anyway. What this was for, was...to be blunt, separate. I...you....just need to mature. Who knows, maybe we will get together again, and even marry. Just not now."
Then, she calmly took the elevator down, and I was left weeping on to a wooden chair.
I took a taxi home, and I haven't seen her since. I still, am crying as I have been for the past few days. I have been listening to sad songs, havent left my room, and missed out on a few days of school. I'm smart though, i'll catch up. Anyways, I was heartbroken. She dumped me. I'm still looking at all the pictures I have scattered around the room, and crying my eyes out on my bed, and on the floor and so forth.
I have been taking so many pills, i've lost count. Yes, I have become addicted to drugs.
She meant EVERYTHING to me. Literally everything. My ego is gone, my life is gone practically and most importantly...she is gone. It's game-over really. Do not tell me to toughen up, or try to say "it will be all right". You people might THINK you know what I am talking about, or THINK you have gone through this. Trust me, you haven't. Pure heartbreak in it's coldest, most relentless, most hated form.
Now, to end this...
Au Revoir for now.
Libra.

Jesus Christ, you're only 14. Grow up and forget about it. You've got a whole life ahead of you. Just move on. Before you go all pissypants about me not having been through this already, you're wrong; I've been through a lot of stuff already, and you don't know me.

Just live life as it is. Don't cower in your bedroom simply because some random girl dumped you. Move on.

Mao
June 27th, 2008, 10:54 AM
I'm leaving for personal Reasons, I've had fun here at Pokecommunity and I feel really bad for leaving :(.

Goodbye everyone,
From Mao - Muyiwa Olufowobi Oladimeji.

Marksman
June 28th, 2008, 01:37 PM
Libra, I have no Idea what a Heartbreak is like (Really, I don't really want to be concerned about Relationships until a time I see fit enough to be Suitable). But just don't ditch us forever or Suicide :P!

Mao, Don't leave then! If you feel bad for leaving, just don't. If that's Impossible however, return every now and then.

Naruto Namikaze
July 2nd, 2008, 01:48 AM
iv been gone 4 a year and still have no friends what a bumer

Live in Color
July 2nd, 2008, 01:31 PM
iv been gone 4 a year and still have no friends what a bumer

You know, having three posts doesn't help the fact. If you might actually be active, you could get to know people and such.

Lash
July 3rd, 2008, 03:49 PM
ima leavin pc no on lyks me !!!11!!111

alright now srsly brb for the weekend okay. I'm going camping for the weekend, after all, it is 4th of July, ain't it? Well, at least for the US. I shall make a return on Sunday.

*sets MSN setting to be right back*

Avey
July 7th, 2008, 08:49 AM
I'm going on holidays for three weeks tommorow and I'm not sure if I'll have internet access, so if I don't log on for the next twenty-one days, you'll know why.

Dogboy2709
July 8th, 2008, 07:35 AM
Being Summer where I am, It's time for a vacation, so I will be Leaving Tomorrows (Wed, July 9th) around 6:00 AM EST time and won't be back until Sat. July 19th at the latest. So, like before, I will be disabling my Private messages because, I won't be able to Answer them.

Arcknight316
July 10th, 2008, 12:48 AM
IMMA TAKIN A BREAK FROM POKEMON!!!1111!!!!

I'll prolly be back when Platinum comes out. See ya guys then!

PS: FFTA2 > you.

Gewitterdrache27
July 12th, 2008, 06:39 AM
I'll be gone for One Week starting Tomorrow, as I'm going to Owassippe Scout Reservation, (Yes, I'm a Scout, a Life at that.) and so I'm going to Michigan for a week.

Wish
July 13th, 2008, 04:39 PM
I guess I had to post this sooner or later. =P

Yeah I posted this a few days early. o.o''

Yeah, most of you already knew I was leaving for a month. I don't really know if they will have any internet access there or if I can even get the time to talk. I'll be so busy. Even if I'm not busy I'll still will be doing stuff. :\ I'm going to be gone from July 16th - August 14th. About a month more or less away from PC. I might check up on it when I get the chance, but I'm not making any promises. I'm going to miss you all. There is also the chance that after the vacation, I might not return to PC at all due to recent events. It's a chance, but it might not happen. I just got to see how everything goes before I can give you a definite answer.

Oh well, I'm gone for vacation nao. =P

Virtual Chatot
July 16th, 2008, 10:24 AM
I've decided to leave Pokecommunity, and I'll tell you why.
Over the last month or so, I've lost the thrill I used to get from talking about ROM hacking and Game making. I've also not even really thought about Pokemon at all for some time now, having not touched my Pokemon games in a really long time. I have other interests which I hold more dear to me now, and I keep finding that I'm choosing those interests over Pokecommunity. I've made alot of friends here, and I'll try to keep in touch. I'm sorry I have to leave so abruptly, but I've made my decision and there is no use waiting.
Later~

Live in Color
July 16th, 2008, 10:35 AM
I've decided to leave Pokecommunity, and I'll tell you why.
Over the last month or so, I've lost the thrill I used to get from talking about ROM hacking and Game making. I've also not even really thought about Pokemon at all for some time now, having not touched my Pokemon games in a really long time. I have other interests which I hold more dear to me now, and I keep finding that I'm choosing those interests over Pokecommunity. I've made alot of friends here, and I'll try to keep in touch. I'm sorry I have to leave so abruptly, but I've made my decision and there is no use waiting.
Later~

I can understand where you're coming from, but the Pokecommunity is not just about ROM hacking and Game Making, half the forum isn't even about Pokemon at all. You could always share your other interests in another section of the forum. I'm not trying to convince you to stay, I hardly even know you, but I'm just saying PC isn't just about Pokemon. Best of luck though~

Arjun - PeeB4UGo
July 16th, 2008, 11:02 AM
I'm gonna be gone from the 10-23 August.

Atomic Reactor
July 16th, 2008, 11:04 AM
I'm gonna miss you bunches VC!!
:'(

BeachBoy
July 16th, 2008, 01:54 PM
Sad to hear that, Virtual Chatot. You were a great friend, good luck with everything bro. Hope you come back! >O Ahh, Inugami going on vacation? Have fun! See you when you get back. :D

On that note, as some of you may have noticed, the NU/W stickies are getting a revamp. A new Leave/Absence thread will be coming soon. ;D

*Unstickies and locks*