PDA

View Full Version : The [NEW] New Users Hangout

Pages : [1] 2

Sorano
February 15th, 2008, 12:39 PM
NEW USERS HANGOUT
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, once again... the old thread was getting way too old and cluttered.
So, here's how this works. This is a thread where new members can post to be greeted by other members and possibly make some friends. :3 Asking simple questions is also allowed, as there are many members here that would gladly help you out.

Before posting, please take a look at the following links. You'll most likely be able to find your answers here:
→ Pokémon Community Rules (http://www.pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=122480)
→ General Forum FAQ (http://pokecommunity.com/faq.php)

Happy posting♥

wolverfrog
February 20th, 2008, 03:22 AM
i was wondering why i can't have a custom sig picture bigger than 19.5mb. do i need more posts or something?

s-buster
February 20th, 2008, 03:35 AM
woots! im new here WOOTS!

Lynnx
February 20th, 2008, 03:15 PM
hi, I'm new too but i already know all the ropes because i hang out on serebii.net forums ...pokecommunity is nice too.

lonegRowlithe
February 23rd, 2008, 01:42 PM
Well, hello! Im new to this site to!

Gummy
February 23rd, 2008, 01:46 PM
Welcome all you newcomers! (this so much easier than posting in individual threads)

Virtual Headache
February 23rd, 2008, 07:42 PM
i was wondering why i can't have a custom sig picture bigger than 19.5mb. do i need more posts or something?
You mean 19.5kb, right?
Posting more is not going to increase the size. You don't have to upload custom images that way. Simply upload them on Photobucket (http://photobucket.com), Imageshack (http://imageshack.us) or any other image hosting service first and you'll be able to use bigger images.

Also, welcome to all the other new members, be sure to enjoy your time here :)

ShadowofTime01
February 27th, 2008, 03:51 PM
Hi, i'm just a lonely pokemon professor, trying to complete my pokedex legitimately and I hope this forum will help me out!

Ciira
February 28th, 2008, 06:57 AM
Hi, =)

I'm new, and I'm looking for some friends. Seeing as I'm not a n00b, it shouldn't be too hard, should it?

Dax81
February 29th, 2008, 05:37 PM
Hi. Can't wait to check this site out some more.

Zorua
February 29th, 2008, 06:01 PM
Welcome all the new users! I hope you have a splendid time here, and take a look at the rules that Sachi posted. If you have any questions, you can either PM her or the other staff around here.

Hi, i'm just a lonely pokemon professor, trying to complete my pokedex legitimately and I hope this forum will help me out!Then the trade corner (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=161) is for you, my friend.

i was wondering why i can't have a custom sig picture bigger than 19.5mb. do i need more posts or something?No, you don't need any more posts. Your pictures for avatars just cannot get any larger than 41 KBs.

The limit for the dimensions are 130x130.

Marksman
March 1st, 2008, 01:29 PM
!

Finally!

Although I'm NOT new here, It took me awhile to find this thread including the help of Aere (Credit to Aere by the way for pointing me in the Direction).

Anyways, greetings to the lot of you. Looking forward to getting to know you!

WifiFX
March 1st, 2008, 01:35 PM
Hi, =)

I'm new, and I'm looking for some friends. Seeing as I'm not a n00b, it shouldn't be too hard, should it?

Hello, thought you could get away with using our old forum's name hm?

Lol, just kidding, Pikahero, next time ask James or me.

;) Welcome, I'll mentally add you as a friend.

Marksman
March 1st, 2008, 01:39 PM
Wait that--what? You two have some sort of History?

ShadowofTime01
March 2nd, 2008, 12:16 AM
Thanks for the point in the right direction Skittles, I appreciate it. Obviously this forum has a nice welcoming committee. See you around the forum.

applejuice32405
March 2nd, 2008, 08:16 AM
hey guys i need some help here

Marksman
March 3rd, 2008, 03:10 AM
Go ahead, Applejuice32405. What kind of help do you need?

Phanima
March 3rd, 2008, 03:24 AM
Man, did we have one of these back in the day when I joined? Guess I wouldn't know though, since I never made an intro either, just started posting everywhere. x3

And yes applejuice, if you need any help, go ahead and ask.

Marksman
March 3rd, 2008, 07:52 AM
I'm not going to bash your teeth in with a Sledgehammer! Just Talk and we'll try to help you the best we can!

kingkoopa
March 3rd, 2008, 05:41 PM
Hey i'm new here this forums looks real cool i hope to make some friends

Marksman
March 4th, 2008, 03:13 AM
I bet you will KingKoopa! Welcome to the Pokécommunity. I bet you'll leave here with at least 1 Buddy. I came here with none, and I've already got 1. I've been here 3¼ Months.

Elbaboy_Ex
March 4th, 2008, 03:38 AM
kingkoopa, aren't you a guy from POL too?

Arceus Master
March 13th, 2008, 09:25 PM
Welcome, all new users! :D

Mew princess
March 14th, 2008, 08:39 AM
Well, hello! Im new to this site to!
Hi,i'm new aswell, im 10 years old from Heather.I;m not as new as you though.

AnimeLoverBebe
March 14th, 2008, 08:51 AM
I'm new here! Does anyone want to be friends? I'm asking,but I dont really want to sound rude. :)

Itzcoliuhqui
March 14th, 2008, 04:01 PM
Hey, I'm new too.
Everyone can call me Itz if Itzcoliuhqui is too hard to remember.
Although I've been a part of the community since Mar. 2, I havn't found the time to post until now.

starmii3
March 14th, 2008, 04:06 PM
Hey newbies :P
Im a poke fan like yourselves, and i had a question for everyone.

Not favourite single one, but what is YOUR favourite pokemon Type?

zycon360
March 14th, 2008, 07:31 PM
hi im new here so im trying to do some friends but...

Marksman
March 15th, 2008, 04:43 PM
Welcome all.
Don't worry, you'll find some friends here at the Pokécommunity.

And Starmii3, My Favourite type is Grass.

Enigma
March 15th, 2008, 05:05 PM
hi im new here so im trying to do some friends but...
me too dude...

my favorite type is fire/fighting

firetotodile
March 16th, 2008, 05:43 AM
Hey, um I need help hacking. Can somebody help me please?

Aurora Suicune
March 17th, 2008, 01:34 AM
Hi! i'm new. who would like to be my friend? i dont like being rude! ^_^

Gummy
March 17th, 2008, 12:40 PM

I'm not skilled in hacking but check out the Hacking section.

Hi! i'm new. who would like to be my friend? i dont like being rude! ^_^

Welcome to PC! If you want to make a new friend, feel free to drop me a PM.

darkrai11
March 17th, 2008, 12:52 PM
...hi
...I'm new
(faded away)

Jynx Middata
March 22nd, 2008, 01:21 AM
Hello people!

I'm Jynx Middata, I'm 15, I love pokemon and I'm a P.O Cadet in the Sea Cadets. I want to be able to have friends here. I'm no newb to forums because I've been on Marriland for at least a year.

shadowking93
March 22nd, 2008, 04:42 AM
Hello people!

I'm Jynx Middata, I'm 15, I love pokemon and I'm a P.O Cadet in the Sea Cadets. I want to be able to have friends here. I'm no newb to forums because I've been on Marriland for at least a year.

cool, that's good. im newish here. what brought me here was the hacking section and writing section. i want some friends here, but don't bother me much. if you do i shall haunt your mind for all of that day...or hour. one other thing, i like fire/dark pokemon. they rule!

Team-Aqua
March 22nd, 2008, 05:47 AM

I lol'd, if only because that same request got me into a heap of trouble at another forum!

shadowking93
March 24th, 2008, 02:36 PM
one question, how can i make trainer sprites, i look all over google, no answers(that's a surprise) anyone wanna help me make one from scratch? please pm or post here, ok thanks in advance

Saberdragon
March 28th, 2008, 07:07 PM
What's up? I just joined the site after being introduced to it by a friend and I'm willing to make new friends.

sol52
March 28th, 2008, 07:31 PM
hey i have been here for quite a while now i think but have never introduced myself so
here i am SOL the son of liberty lets be freinds

♣Gawain♣
March 28th, 2008, 11:30 PM
Well sure! Welcome to the POKECOMMUNITY FORUM!!! *thunders then echoes*

Any questions? Raise your feets!(joke!! 5x)

Yellowstorm
March 29th, 2008, 06:38 AM
I'm new, just registered last night. I'm a friend of Tortured_Soul's. He told me about this forum, so I decided to join. :)

Marksman
March 29th, 2008, 04:29 PM
Welcome all of you! If you want to ask for help, don't be Shy. If you're looking for Friends, extend some Info about yourself (I.e. what Pokémon you like). If you're looking for me, just PM me, and that goes for looking for anyone else as well.

RenzokukenofCerberus
March 29th, 2008, 05:35 PM
Well howdy to all, and I hope that I can figure out exactly what I've been missin.

I haven't been actually trying to train pokemon since the Gold and Silver days... so it will be nice to see all the new stuff I've missed.

Cid
March 30th, 2008, 12:11 AM
Hi, I'm new here too and my favorite type is Water! I really want to make lots of friends here... Also, I really like Squirtle and all of the starters! I am a Rookie Mapper and a fan of DJG's hacks... Nice to meet ya'll!

jman32
March 31st, 2008, 10:33 AM
im a new user how do you get pictures

HOW DO YOU GET PICTURES?
SOME ONE PLEASE HELP ME I NEED A PICTURE

Guardian Soul
March 31st, 2008, 10:42 AM
Hey guys, I'm new, I signed up a couple of weeks ago but I've been busy so I didn't have a chance to post much.

I'm a grass fanatic. ;D

im a new user how do you get pictures

HOW DO YOU GET PICTURES?
SOME ONE PLEASE HELP ME I NEED A PICTURE

Keri~
March 31st, 2008, 11:21 AM
Hello, everyone! I'm Keri. I'm new and I'm glad to be here!

Ashay
March 31st, 2008, 11:54 AM
I dont feel like introducing myself again so If you want to know what I'm like go to my Hey Pokecommunity thread. :)
oh and my favorite type is normal or water.

Cid
March 31st, 2008, 07:00 PM
Hi Ashay! BTW, the Squirtle in your avatar looks cute! =3

ValentineUmbreon
April 1st, 2008, 06:39 AM
Hi guys.
I become a member a few days ago.
@Marksman: I love Chikorita too.:) When I play Silver Ed., I start with it. His name is Danny and I take him with me wherever I go.(Love my Danny)

1st generation
April 1st, 2008, 04:26 PM
Hello. I'm new here and am looking forward to um..... posting

Cid
April 2nd, 2008, 02:38 AM
Hi everyone! Anyone want to start a topic? Or is Pokemon the topic?

urban_guerrilla
April 2nd, 2008, 03:12 PM
Good evening ladies and gentlemen, just thought I'd note my arrival, as it were... ;)

AquaMarineRose
April 3rd, 2008, 01:10 AM
Hi!! I just made my account and looking forward to posting. I'm kinda having trouble with something. I want to post my "what pokemon are you" result and I don't know how.

romanwhiz
April 4th, 2008, 12:57 AM
I'm not new to forums, or Pokemon really.

but i AM new to the site, so Hello and Konnichiwa

Cyberboy
April 5th, 2008, 10:33 AM
Hey I'm new here but I've been playing pokémon for ages now. Hope I can help people, and hope people will be able to help me.

ShinyDialga
April 5th, 2008, 10:47 AM
welcome, ive nearly completed the Game times on Pokemon Gold & Sliver, and im half way there on Diamond, i hope you enjoy it here btw

Grey-n-01
April 5th, 2008, 12:55 PM
Allo to all you people.
I too have played many a generation of the games, and beaten the Elite Four in them.
Yellow, Silver, Crystal, Sapphire, Emerald, and Pearl...
I still think that the Second generation games were the better of them all. Getting over 400 Pokemon is a bit of a stretch, and now there's being 8 away from 500... just crazy. @_@

speedhost101
April 5th, 2008, 01:06 PM
Hey people I'm new and make trainer cards.I also a member of pokebeach and several other forums ! :D

Marksman
April 5th, 2008, 03:46 PM
Welcome speedhost101. Look forward to seeing some of your work.

CrazyGamester
April 5th, 2008, 03:49 PM
Hello I'm new to these forums. Currently I have Pokemon Diamond only (I used to have Pokemon Gold). I have got all badges, bet the elite four, got my national pokedex and have a few legendaries (Azelf, Uxie, Dialga, and more) and some pokemon that only evolve when you trade em.

Marksman
April 5th, 2008, 03:58 PM
You do well. If there's a Pokémon you loved in the Previous Generations, Simply get your National Dex from Oak, trade the Pokémon to Gold/Silver (If it's from Red/Blue/Yellow/Green) and then to Ruby/Sapphire/From there, either Trade into Pearl/Diamond or place it in the Pal Park for Capture.

Anyways, welcome CrazyGamester. Look forward to seeing you again around the forum.

speedhost101
April 6th, 2008, 10:21 AM
I'm wondering if we are allowed two images in our sig?It isn't that big.Ill put it in for now anyway.. (It's not the trainer card I made, its that creature, fred fredburger !).

Zorua
April 6th, 2008, 10:34 AM
Welcome all new members to Pokecommunity! Hope you have a fun here, read the rules, etc.

And yes, as long as it doesn't exceed the image limit, which is 500x300, I believe(correct me if I'm wrong).

Ausaudriel
April 6th, 2008, 11:23 AM
Skittles is right, the images in your signature can't be any larger than 500x300 pixels (all of them together.)

You can check out more about the signature rules in this thread, and if you're ever unsure if your signature is too large, you can always ask in this thread.

Welcome to PC. :3

Pokégirl
April 7th, 2008, 12:59 PM
Hi I am brand new here. Please look at my pictures and what I'm into,if we have something in common please make me your friend. I really don't have anyone to talk to so I would love it!! I love Pokemon and Dawn is awesome!!! I would also like to be friends with you regardless of age. A friend is a friend. I happen to be 23.

Virtual Headache
April 7th, 2008, 01:05 PM
Hi and welcome here, Pokégirl^^
You are right, age doesn't matter, I myself am 20 and I don't care whether the stuff I'm interested in is meant to be for my age.
You need friends? I'm gonna add you if you don't mind :)

GuardianofAuraGirl
April 7th, 2008, 02:54 PM
Hi everyone. I'm new here but not to pokemon. I've loved pokemon ever since I was a little girl. I have Pokemon Sapphire, Pokemon FireRed, Pokemon Diamond, and Pokemon Blue Rescue Team (I used to have Pokemon Silver but then the game stopped working so I threw it away).

TheNewFireEagle
April 7th, 2008, 03:01 PM
Ah, that's sad that you're lonely, is there anything that I can help?

kba
April 7th, 2008, 05:03 PM
i agree i love pokemon too yeahhhh pokemonnnn!!!!

ohh and im new too im really good at pokemon sooo.... im feelin welcom

borax12
April 7th, 2008, 09:09 PM
:classic: welcome newcomers .Hope to see you doing something great.

Marksman
April 8th, 2008, 02:18 AM
I agree with Borax12
And ValentineUmbreon, it's great to see someone who likes your Favourite Pokémon. I hope we run into each other around the Forum sometime.

Dr Gregory House
April 9th, 2008, 03:09 AM
Hey, I'm new here!
I wish all other newbs good luck also! cus i'm nice like that

you know what really sucks? i have vista. so if somebody cud make some hacks which have inbuilt databases that don't require the stupid ocx files then that would be awshum

cheers
=]

Zorua
April 9th, 2008, 03:21 AM
Welcome to the forums, everyone! Hope you all have an awesome time here!

Dr Gregory House
April 9th, 2008, 03:38 AM
thanks!
how long have you been here then?
into hacking per chance?
=]

Marksman
April 9th, 2008, 04:32 AM
I also extend my Welcomes upon you all like Skittles did. I hope we run into each other again.

Luphinid Silnaek
April 9th, 2008, 06:51 AM
Well, hello, there. Someone might recognize me from the Serebii forums. I felt it would be amusing to have an alternate set of forums, and several SPPF-ers were already doing so; I jumped the bandwagon.

Marksman
April 9th, 2008, 06:53 AM
Welcome aboard Luphinid Silnaek. I hope to meet you around the Forum.

Itsugo
April 9th, 2008, 02:19 PM
Hi everyone, please to meet you all :)

I normally just skim-read forum boards and pokemon sites to get some edge on how to train and make my first competitive team on on d/p wi-fi. I've joined this site to get some more useful knowledge and engage more in discussing pokemon. I like playing pokemon during my free time sometimes but none of my friends actually know (thankfully, yet maybe they too are closet pokemon players) that I do. I do have some rare, interesting pokemon ( I don't use hacking) to trade and am still building my team which is so far very enjoyable. I am still building my pokedex and a list of substitute pokemon to mix and match for a team so please pm me if you are interested in some trades and have anything you think I might like. Yosh!

P.S. I'll be shortly posting my team so far so you can put it right if it needs it.
Also I'm currently studying Japanese at roughly an Intermediate level so if you want to discuss anything or even organise an online exchange I'd be welcome to do so.

haseo123
April 9th, 2008, 04:41 PM
my friend code is 348021012441

Ausaudriel
April 9th, 2008, 05:51 PM
my friend code is 348021012441
Errm, why don't you try taking a look at the wireless battle stadium if you're looking for a battle. You'll find far more people there than by posting in this thread. ^^;;

Welcome to PC.

X-L-R-8
April 9th, 2008, 06:31 PM
hello to all, this forum is great specially the ROM Hacking Category

Pokédork
April 11th, 2008, 09:07 AM
hey guys I'm just on here cause I'm starting a hack and I'll probably need some help along the way

GuardianofAuraGirl
April 11th, 2008, 10:35 AM

I feel welcomed. ^_^ Thank you Skittles.

Welcome and have fun on this forum, new members!

Marksman
April 12th, 2008, 01:05 PM
I say the same as GuardianofAuraGirl. Except I direct it to her as well.

Deej
April 16th, 2008, 01:49 AM
Hey everyone, I've been hanging around here for a couple days and figured I should introduce myself rather than just being the guy hanging out in the shadows of the trade forum... nothing suspicious about that.

Well I look forward to pokemon related discussions, I actually just picked the game back up, I've been playing on and off for the past 10 years so it's almost second nature to me now.

PEACE

Lucas
April 17th, 2008, 11:47 AM
hi im new and I love it here alot!

DragonairKing2000
April 19th, 2008, 01:49 PM
Hey guys I was just saying hi on here because I feel left out in the Poke'mon RP section for some reason.

Marksman
April 19th, 2008, 03:26 PM
You won't feel left out around the Forum. I'll tell you that!

Ausaudriel, what is the difference between a Moderator and a Super Moderator?

:t152:

The_G'
April 19th, 2008, 07:45 PM
Hi everyone
Im also new here
Hey , Dax81 cool signature can i copy one so i can use it as my signature?

Zorua
April 19th, 2008, 08:00 PM
Everyone! Welcome to PC! Don't forget to read the rules and all. Any questions you can ask me about(Or Ausaudriel, he's the forum moderator). I would type out a long introduction about myself, but I'm sort of lazy and all. I suppose I can give at least a short introduction, but that's about it. XD

I'm Skittles, and I'm a cool person once you get to know me. I'm hotheaded sometimes, but yeah, that's sort of normal, at least to me.

So with that said, everyone have a great time here! :D

legendtaker
April 19th, 2008, 11:45 PM
yo im new here but i do have an account on pokedream so im not new in fourms.

BeachBoy
April 19th, 2008, 11:56 PM
Welcome to the PokéCommunity Forums everyone! Have a good time. ;D

Ausaudriel, what is the difference between a Moderator and a Super Moderator?

I know you asked him, but the difference between a Moderator and a Super Moderator is a Moderator looks after certain sections of PC. An example would be... before Audy was a super moderator, he was moderator of New Users / Welcome and Other Voting Polls sections. Now that Audy was promoted to Super Moderator, he looks after all the sections of PC.

For more information on the positions, click here. (http://www.pokecommunity.com/faq.php?faq=pokecommunity_faq#faq_positions)

Cid
April 20th, 2008, 08:00 AM
Welcome to PC, everyone! Whew, a lot of new users!

Anyway, I'm sure you're having fun already in here while you're getting to meet a lot of other new users... (I'm somewhat new too!) A great place to have a lot of friends!

Also, before I forget, be sure to read the rules! Have a nice stay everyone!!!

~Eni

Skipper
April 20th, 2008, 08:17 AM
Yeah, PC has a nice atmosphere - I like it. =P

I haven't been flamed once. I almost miss it...

Almost.

eevee_trainer321
April 25th, 2008, 03:44 PM
hello
im just new the name is DJ

hi im dj im only new
i need friends i only have 2 freinds

hello im new i just register on hack
my name is DJ

Binary
April 26th, 2008, 01:33 AM
Hey welcome to the forums everyone, and welcome DJ.
Hopefully, you'll all read the rules and have some fun! If you need anything, pm me your local friend XD

Marksman
April 26th, 2008, 02:47 PM
Welcome aboard all!
What C3LEBI-愛 said! Just PM me for any Questions.

Adrian Johnson
April 26th, 2008, 05:00 PM
Hey guys, I've been on here all day so I'm just posting a new welcome post here because it is so large.

ShinyBlueKirlia
April 26th, 2008, 08:02 PM
Hiya! I'm new here, and obviously a Ralts/Kirlia/Gallade/Gardevoir fan. XD

I'm a Pokemon Coordinator when it comes to DP, and a master at the Dancing section!

And I'm having trouble introducing myself! :D

Umm, I collect Ralts and it's evolutions, I draw and sing, and umm...Draw. :B

OH! And I don't flame people. XD

And, umm, I hope I have fun and meet some other Coordinators. :3

Marksman
April 28th, 2008, 04:54 AM
HAHA! You don't have to give a Life Story, just settle down. All we want to know is your Hobbies, Favourite Pokémon, Nature (Your Personality in Person), that sort of thing! This is what I put about me:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=120357
The Thread's Long Dead now but that's roughly all we should know. Not if you Bash/Flame People or not. We learn that overtime. But Basically, Greetings to you and I hope to run into you around the Forum.

PoKéMaKeR
April 28th, 2008, 05:24 AM
Hello I'm new here :D
I think this site is really cool :)

Marksman
April 28th, 2008, 06:56 AM
Welcome aboard PoKéMaKeR, good comment. Hope to run into you around the Forum.

delongbi
April 28th, 2008, 05:29 PM
Hello, I've been a member over a month, but I didn't know there was a thread to say I'm new or ask newbie questions until now. Anyway... is there a way to attatch pictures to a reply?

borax12
April 28th, 2008, 10:55 PM
:)yes delongbi there's a way to add pictures too and the way i know is to first get a photo sahring account like that of http://www.photobucket.com and then upload your pics you want to add in the form of img code or even you could directly add the url of the image you want to add from the reply dashboesrd by cliking on the little yellow icon near the hyperlink button(the earth kinf of icon).so hope i helped you and yes welcome aboard to the forum and i hope we could run into each other someday(in the forum!!!)and become friends and yesy if you have any other queries to ask feel free to pm me.welcome once again

Marksman
April 30th, 2008, 02:16 AM
What GuardianofAuraGirl said (Thief! You stole my Sentence :D).

Project Pokemon
April 30th, 2008, 10:11 AM
High Every Body I'm New(Hence Thats Why I'm Posting Here!!!)

Dragon Master Rodriguez
April 30th, 2008, 03:10 PM
I'm new to PC.

I'm fricking awful quiet when I'm new somewhere.

Question: Where can I find a Salamence for my avatar?

Zorua
April 30th, 2008, 03:13 PM
Hi everyone and welcome to PC! :o

Question: Where can I find a Salamence for my avatar?Either go to Google, or ask some of the thememakers around PC...

Which require a pic from google and/or photobucket or other imaging source. Huh.

delongbi
May 2nd, 2008, 04:16 PM
Thanks a whole lot borax12!!!! And hello everone else!

The Jewel of Life
May 2nd, 2008, 04:46 PM
I'm totally new here , I joined like an hour ago. This seems cool so far!

Marksman
May 3rd, 2008, 01:10 PM
Welcome to all of you! I want to see you around the Forum every now and then (Dark Face). Don't fail me otherwise:
:knockedou

Heh, I'm kidding. See you around the forum.

BeachBoy
May 3rd, 2008, 03:46 PM
Hehe Marks. ;P

Anyway, a grand welcome to all the new users! Have any questions don't be afraid to message me and I'll help out what I can. Have a great stay here at PC, everyone! :D

Marksman
May 3rd, 2008, 03:52 PM
Hehe Marks. ;P

Anyway, a grand welcome to all the new users! Have any questions don't be afraid to message me and I'll help out what I can. Have a great stay here at PC, everyone! :D

Ditto (Same with me).

Poundflaf, Pokemon Master
May 3rd, 2008, 03:57 PM
Hi everyone! I have a lot to say, so listen! You can just call me poundflaf. My favorite pokemon is not known yet. My favorite site: here! XO I love pokemon. I need help making a game called Pokemon Purple (game data to be said). I want data on this site and the tricks and turns and twolos (my own word meaning "events").

Marksman
May 3rd, 2008, 04:09 PM
Welcome Poundflaf. Hope to see you in the Forum some time.

JKLAZ
May 3rd, 2008, 04:26 PM
Hey wassup im new. I have the same user on Serebii.net forums but im not on there much
=
Im getting used to the talk and abreviations around here but so far im good.

Siimo
May 3rd, 2008, 04:27 PM
Hey wassup im new. I have the same user on Serebii.net forums but im not on there much
=

Welcome to the PokeCommunity! I use proper grammar :P XD

BeachBoy
May 3rd, 2008, 04:30 PM
=

Actually, your better off using good grammer. ;D However, PC has an excellent & friendly atmosphere, so no real worries.

Welcome to PC, JKLAZ and poundflaf!

☆Stardust☆
May 3rd, 2008, 07:20 PM
I had no idea older members could post here:/
In that case...
Welcome, NEWBIES!!!

If you need any help, just let me know and I may help you!
Or if you just want a friend *stardust needs friends*
PM me anytime!

*gives out tasty sugar cookies*

HyenaHaze
May 6th, 2008, 08:43 AM
I'm also a newbie...joined like 5 minutes ago. And....LUCKY STAR!! *glomps* Timotei, timotei....

Ahem. Regaining composure now.

Andre =]
May 6th, 2008, 12:18 PM
Heyy Newbies!
Im a new one too!
How is everyone???

Kayy one thing:
can someone explain wtf a shiny is?

gecko.jsc
May 7th, 2008, 08:13 AM
I'm Gecko (It's not my real name - just my online name)

I signed up about a week ago, but this is my first post. I've been playing Pokémon Shiny Gold by Zel so much that I haven't really had an ideal moment to post. I'm a 12 year old British computer geek and I'm glad I've managed to find a child-friendly Pokémon forum. I'm currently making my own hack called Pokémon Starlight Version, but I am still a beginner when it comes to hacking and I've got a lot to learn - I only just worked out how to use ScriptED. I hope to do many more things in the future though.

delongbi
May 7th, 2008, 06:15 PM
Hello everyone! And welcome!

To answer Andre's question:

A shiny is a different colored Pokemon you can catch in 2nd, 3rd, and 4th generation of the Pokemon gameboy/DS games. They are really really rare, but a lot of people collect them. Any type of Pokemon can be shiny, and you can tell it is shiny if it has a different color than normal and kind of glitters.

Zorua
May 7th, 2008, 06:24 PM
A shiny is a different colored Pokemon you can catch in 2nd, 3rd, and 4th generation of the Pokemon gameboy/DS games. They are really really rare, but a lot of people collect them. Any type of Pokemon can be shiny, and you can tell it is shiny if it has a different color than normal and kind of glitters.And some people just really don't care for them. :[ No offense, people. For me, and for some others, they're just different colored pokemon that are caught, and they all are used for at least three reasons, one of those reasons actually being rare, if I'm correct.

1) To battle with them

2) To complete da Pokedex

3) To leave them rotting in the PC.

They are ordered from most common(which is 1) to least common(which is 3). :[

Anyway, welcome to all the New Users! I hope you'll have a fabulous time in PC.

fair player
May 8th, 2008, 02:43 AM
hi im new and im learning how to use a Forum long time watcher/player check serebii net its cool

can someone help me with how to download music for free movie ten is what i want

Zorua
May 8th, 2008, 03:05 AM
I... have never even heard of the such. You'd best be off asking that to members who do actually visit Serebii. Also, it isn't a good idea to double post D: Just be patient~

Cid
May 8th, 2008, 05:22 AM
@fair player
I don't think you can find much free music in the net, but good luck on finding what you want!

@Everyone
I hope everyone will have fun here in PC! Welcome everyone!

The Beast
May 8th, 2008, 09:59 AM
Hey guys, I'm the beast and I've read the FAQ and the Community Rules so please don't mention it too me, by the way see you guys around.

FuzzyMuzzy
May 8th, 2008, 10:56 AM
Hey everyone! What's up?

Siimo
May 8th, 2008, 03:55 PM
Hey guys, I'm the beast and I've read the FAQ and the Community Rules so please don't mention it too me, by the way see you guys around.
In that case Welcome to the PokeCommunity forums!

Hey everyone! What's up?
Welcome to the PokeCommunity FuzzyMuzzy! Your username is sooooo funny xD

masterfun101
May 9th, 2008, 04:54 PM
Is there a way to download hackz without patching
if there is pm me

ThePokemonElite
May 10th, 2008, 11:54 AM
Hey guys, I am the poke'mon elite, I've been playing poke'mon since the first generation, so I hope I have fun here.

Lsean
May 20th, 2008, 10:56 PM
Hey guys, im new... Hooray!!! I just joined cause i thought this was an interesting forum and im trying to do some hacks in emerald. Im totally new but i just figured i would mess around with it and see what i could learn that way. i read a couple fo tutorials (boo yah). I think i;m off to a good start, it's just scripting that i have problems with. Well, that's it. Hello to everybody. And look forward to some of my work somewhere in the far future, (and i do mean far). ^_^

Binary
May 21st, 2008, 08:33 AM
I just noticed that hacking is one of the main reasons that people join this forum for XD
Anyways, welcome Lsean. I hope you get a good start to your hacking expedition in the hacking area.
Also read the rules and FAQ if you have any questions.

Phoenix the fire master
May 22nd, 2008, 12:04 AM
HI im new here I really like the hacks they have.

adiktus
May 22nd, 2008, 01:50 AM
Hey guys.. What's up? btw, *Waves* to newcomers... including myself XD

wii95
May 23rd, 2008, 12:18 PM
Hi I new here. I finally made a account.

shadowking93
May 23rd, 2008, 12:22 PM
welcome and have a fun time here new people.(and i only came here for the hacks too)

PokeUser45
May 23rd, 2008, 08:24 PM
Hey guys, I'm just here to say. I'm going to say my real post in the real area.

Heatrantrial
May 24th, 2008, 08:34 AM
Hi, no idea what to say.

Eevee Rocks
Love Chikorita
Scared of Muk

I'm sorry thanks for moving it

Crash Pokemon
May 25th, 2008, 01:04 AM
I am the newest new user here eveybody

pkmnfan26
May 25th, 2008, 07:43 AM
Sure, I'll be friends with ya! Happy Posting!!

I'm new here! Does anyone want to be friends? I'm asking,but I dont really want to sound rude. :)
I'll be your friend!! Anyway, Whats your fave pkmn???

I'll be your friend!! Anyway, Whats your fave pkmn??? :pokeball:

Slave to the Poké-Rave
May 25th, 2008, 08:03 AM
anyone up for a rave? Im here!

Renji Abarai
May 25th, 2008, 08:27 AM
Hey guys, how do you get a Signature? I've read the FAQ but I dont have Photoshop.

Slave to the Poké-Rave
May 25th, 2008, 08:48 AM
My seems to work sometimes and not others.

Hmmm

??????????
May 25th, 2008, 03:55 PM
Hi! I'm ?????????? and I'm new!

Crash Pokemon
May 25th, 2008, 07:08 PM
Welcome and enjoy your days at the PokeCommunity forum

Pomum Lux
May 25th, 2008, 07:15 PM
Hey guys, how do you get a Signature? I've read the FAQ but I dont have Photoshop.

Well, if you don't have the programs to make signatures yourself, you could always request them from friends or shops that specialize in that sort of thing. Thats what I used to do before I got my grubby little hands on GIMP and Photoshop. :B

Oh, and hi.

BeachBoy
May 25th, 2008, 07:59 PM
Well, if you don't have the programs to make signatures yourself, you could always request them from friends or shops that specialize in that sort of thing. Thats what I used to do before I got my grubby little hands on GIMP and Photoshop. :B

Oh, and hi.

Couldn't have said it better myself. The forum your specifically looking for is Graphics & Photography (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71), Renji Abarai. You can look around and see if anyone will take some of your requests for a neat signature. :D

Well, everyone, welcome to PC! Any questions or concerns don't hesitate to private message me. Have a great time here~ ;D

Renji Abarai
May 26th, 2008, 10:02 AM
Thanks Beachboy and Pomum Lux. I will go the Graphics section and try to request for one ;).

Linix129
May 29th, 2008, 02:51 PM
New guy here. Nice looking forum, I'll lurk.

Yep

wiiguy5
May 29th, 2008, 05:48 PM
I'm a new member of this forum (and im totally clueless!:12:)! Help Me!

Morgy
May 30th, 2008, 08:04 PM
Hello! I'm new here. Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself.
Hope I have fun here!

BeachBoy
May 30th, 2008, 08:43 PM
I'm a new member of this forum (and im totally clueless!:12:)! Help Me!

Well, we don't want members running around clueless, now do we? XD

First off, if you haven't read the Community Rules (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=91723) yet, you should before you begin posting around. Once your done looking over those, then you can go to the FAQ (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=30600), which will easily help you out on many many questions that have been asked frequently here at PC. If you have any further questions or more help, feel free to private message me. ;D So there you go, all set after that. Have fun, wiiguy5!

Hi Morgy & Linix129, welcome to PC. :D

Cerisse
May 30th, 2008, 10:57 PM
Hi, nice to meet you all!

#1SceptileFan
June 1st, 2008, 07:41 AM
Hi, some of you might know me as SHINY CATCHER from Serebii.net forums or #1SceptileFan on TheGameHomepage forums.

¤BrineLaxer™¤
June 1st, 2008, 02:38 PM
I'm really bored, I don't know what I should do on PC.

Haseo115
June 2nd, 2008, 12:45 PM
I'm new could someone help me understand the rules better

Pokehuman
June 3rd, 2008, 02:18 PM
um im new. Could someone help me find the forum about beuaot (sp?) island and the md rpg?

Renneh
June 4th, 2008, 08:33 AM
Hi, I'm new... (obviously) thought I'd post here as my introduction threadfailed. There is a thread there but no post, probably something I done wrong or my comptuer lagged (I pmed someone with a coloured name so hopefully it will get sorted out XP)

You may call me Renn, I know my way around a forum, yes it probably doesn't seem like it as my attempt at a thread failed but I do.

I'm really bored, I don't know what I should do on PC.

Probably go post in threads that take your fancy and in an appropriate manner. ^_^

Pokehuman
June 4th, 2008, 05:35 PM
er, i just read the rules, is my sig to big?

Xyrin
June 5th, 2008, 07:42 AM
I'm also new............... WANNA BE MY BUDDY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

BeachBoy
June 5th, 2008, 07:50 AM
Hi, I'm new... (obviously) thought I'd post here as my introduction threadfailed. There is a thread there but no post, probably something I done wrong or my comptuer lagged (I pmed someone with a coloured name so hopefully it will get sorted out XP)

Yeah, it's been sorted out obviously, but whenever that happens, just private message the moderator of that forum. You already know that though. ;D

er, i just read the rules, is my sig to big?

For future reference, you can always post asking the staff whether your signature is within the limits at the Signature rules and review thread (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=122171). Since you asked here anyway, your signature is within the limits. :D

KisukeUrahara
June 5th, 2008, 11:10 AM
I'm new. Thought I'd introduce myself here rather than create a new thread. Forum looking good. Trying to get back into Pokemon at the age of 23...

Dark Banette
June 5th, 2008, 04:12 PM
Hey everyone! I'm new, but I have made some posts around here before. This forum looks really awesome and I hope I meet some new friends. ^-^
I'm also not a big fan of making threads, so I'm posting here.

Whi-Lin Thorne
June 5th, 2008, 06:48 PM
I'm new here! I've just finished the full dex for Diamond/Pearl on the legit and want to know where to go to claim pokemon/series/etc.

BeachBoy
June 5th, 2008, 06:59 PM
I'm new here! I've just finished the full dex for Diamond/Pearl on the legit and want to know where to go to claim pokemon/series/etc.

For information on claims, where to locate them, etc. → Click here (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=3634259&postcount=2).

Welcome to PC, everyone. :D

smcybercool
June 6th, 2008, 09:45 PM
Im a new member here,Checking out the forums :)

Harley Quinn
June 6th, 2008, 09:46 PM
Just checking out the forums, riding my (W)Pimpmobile.

Tsurai
June 6th, 2008, 11:27 PM
Hello, Glad to meet you all.

*Side note*Lucky Star.... is awesome.*

Anyways, glad to be here, Site seems very nice so far (need to extensively look over the rp forum) and I hope to see you all around, seeing as I will be active here ^^;;

gingerninja
June 7th, 2008, 03:47 AM
hey everyone thought i'd come say hi seeing as i'm new here

so.....hi^_^

Pokesan
June 7th, 2008, 01:03 PM
New to PC and to Pokemon on. looking forward to Battleing and Trading with you all. Half way though Ruby. Just beat first gym in Dimond. Have fun all!!!

Marksman
June 7th, 2008, 03:20 PM
Welcome aboard everyone, it's an honour to have you here with us. Just look around the Community. You're find something you like. Or, if you want to unwind a bit, simply go to other Talk. Or, if you want to put yourself into an RP, head into the Appropiate Section. If your feeling Quarrelsome, look up the Battle Area. If you a Trader, find yourself at home in the Trade Section etc.. I'll just leave you to it.

Lady Missie
June 9th, 2008, 07:53 PM
Hello everyone. Just posted a new thread. How is everyone?

Binary
June 10th, 2008, 08:47 AM
New to PC and to Pokemon on. looking forward to Battleing and Trading with you all. Half way though Ruby. Just beat first gym in Dimond. Have fun all!!!

Yay, welcome to PC...
I'm sure you'll have fun checking out the D/P section. Have fun battling and trading. Oh, and don't forget to read the rules^^

Chary
June 10th, 2008, 03:29 PM
Uh.... hi I Just joined. I am charmander fanatic im 10 yrs old and love pokemon

Nba clown
June 11th, 2008, 09:00 AM
hey guys im new 2 whats going on

Chary
June 11th, 2008, 01:55 PM
hi peoples! I dont mean to be rude or anything but anyone wanna be my friend? im new, and lonely (sniff]

Marksman
June 12th, 2008, 04:48 AM
I got your Request. And sent you a Message. Read it ASAP! Anyways Welcome aboard everyone! I hope you find someone to support you in PC!

Shyok
June 12th, 2008, 06:24 AM
Hi guys, im new! Pm for a battle or something, on PBR or DP

Tmi Chris
June 14th, 2008, 10:45 AM
Hey PC, I'm new, of course. I won't go into a whole rant about myself to save you time. My name is Chris and I'm 18 years and closing in on 19. Unfortunately I do not have a DS right now. Living on your own pretty much blows all your money away.
But on the 28th I'm buying a DS lite and the Pokemon Diamond game so I hope get caught up on everything I've missed out and hopefully become a part of this community.

Feel free to chat with me also if you wish.

joseph-j15
June 14th, 2008, 01:09 PM
Hello Everyone,uhhh,im new and i need some friends to have fun with so.....
ohh yeah,where do you get the trainer cards??

BeachBoy
June 14th, 2008, 01:44 PM
Hello Everyone,uhhh,im new and i need some friends to have fun with so.....
ohh yeah,where do you get the trainer cards??

→ Trainer Card FAQ (http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=14980)
There are various shops for trainer cards in Pixel Projects (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=77).

Welcome to PC, everyone! :D

roco360
June 15th, 2008, 04:58 AM
hello....... i am............ a person who............. is very........... rubbish at...........typing.........and i cant................think of the right words :D

hey im new H**L YEAH!

oh yeah is platinum allready out in america???

AlexB1001
June 15th, 2008, 07:38 AM
i've been going in and out of pokemon addiction and right now I am completely addicted

in terms of forums I'm a complete n00b, so could people help me out with what to do? thanks!

LawlRly
June 15th, 2008, 11:11 AM
Um, hey. I'm new here, obviously. I'm here because I am totally addicted to Pokemon.

If you're wondering about my username, 'Lawl, Rly?' is my favorite mock-chatspeak expression. I use it a lot on MSN. xD

I have a strange fascination with Cranidos. At last count, I currently have eight or so in my PC. And to a lesser extent, Drifloon. o.o; Yes, I am a true-blue collector. :p

Okay, Byee. I am off to socialize with people.

Werepyre
June 15th, 2008, 11:15 AM
I am new...Please don't hurt me..*Cowers*

BeachBoy
June 15th, 2008, 11:23 AM
oh yeah is platinum allready out in america???

Nope.

i've been going in and out of pokemon addiction and right now I am completely addicted

in terms of forums I'm a complete n00b, so could people help me out with what to do? thanks!

How about reading → this (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=3671435&postcount=2).

Um, hey. I'm new here, obviously. I'm here because I am totally addicted to Pokemon.

If you're wondering about my username, 'Lawl, Rly?' is my favorite mock-chatspeak expression. I use it a lot on MSN. xD

I have a strange fascination with Cranidos. At last count, I currently have eight or so in my PC. And to a lesser extent, Drifloon. o.o; Yes, I am a true-blue collector. :p

Okay, Byee. I am off to socialize with people.

Many collectors here at PC, you should fit in just fine then. XD

I am new...Please don't hurt me..*Cowers*

Hurt you? Now why would we want to hurt you? o.o PC has an extremely friendly environment by the way. :D Only rule breakers get slaughtered.

Welcome to PC, everyone. :D

Satoshi_Red
June 15th, 2008, 02:46 PM
I'm new. -shrug- Not that that's a big surprise, eh?

MysteriousTrainer
June 15th, 2008, 03:16 PM
Yeah I'm new too. Already made a thread but I decided to post in here as well.

abb8407
June 16th, 2008, 01:07 PM
yeah, im new here too. been hacking for a couple years now and found this site after i heard about prism.

Chary
June 18th, 2008, 09:31 PM
i got here from a shiny gold link

deadmuffin
June 20th, 2008, 07:58 AM
hola peoples, I am new, so here is my introduction. so how is everyone doin?

RyuSeth
June 20th, 2008, 08:08 AM
I'm new here. ^^;; Forgot where I found the link to here but bookmarked it about a month or so ago, if I'm correct, in my slightly cluttered bookmarks and found it again.

^^ I like the picture of Daisuke in your siggy BeachBoy.

Marksman
June 21st, 2008, 03:51 PM
Hey PC, I'm new, of course. I won't go into a whole rant about myself to save you time. My name is Chris and I'm 18 years and closing in on 19. Unfortunately I do not have a DS right now. Living on your own pretty much blows all your money away.
But on the 28th I'm buying a DS lite and the Pokemon Diamond game so I hope get caught up on everything I've missed out and hopefully become a part of this community.

Feel free to chat with me also if you wish.

Greetings to you and everyone. My Proper name is Chris as well. But 3-4 Years Younger and has a DS Lite and Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow/Gold/Silver/Fire Red/Sapphire/Diamond/Pearl/Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue Rescue Team/Explorers of Time/Darkness and those are all off the top of my Head. Anyways, see you all around the Forum. This is your Local Marksman, searching for you all.

BeachBoy
June 21st, 2008, 10:58 PM
hola peoples, I am new, so here is my introduction. so how is everyone doin?

Welcome to PC, deadmuffin. Thanks for joining bro. :D Good to see you around~

I'm new here. ^^;; Forgot where I found the link to here but bookmarked it about a month or so ago, if I'm correct, in my slightly cluttered bookmarks and found it again.

^^ I like the picture of Daisuke in your siggy BeachBoy.

Thank you Ryu, and welcome to PC. :)

WalkingRejection
June 27th, 2008, 12:00 AM
New Here~ been reading Tuts. and viewing this site for a while though, go ahead and leave me a message~

blitzbear
June 27th, 2008, 12:24 AM
okay imnot new but havent been here for months so i guess i kinnda count as newish

ConnoRAWR
June 27th, 2008, 09:07 AM
add me please
i have no friends who play pokemon,
except my brother, but he hasnt bought diamond yet. :/
1289-9347-6214
message me with yours :D

ArmedAndObsessed
June 28th, 2008, 07:31 AM
I have some questions about hacking, beta testing and many things in general. Where would I go to ask?

BeachBoy
June 28th, 2008, 07:35 AM
I have some questions about hacking, beta testing and many things in general. Where would I go to ask?

Emulation (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156) would be your destination, there are various sub-forums, so check them out and make sure you read the stickies and such. :D So, if there is any place that can answer those types of questions, it's there and those sub-forums.

Gavin
June 28th, 2008, 08:05 PM
Hi all, joined a few days back, and am having a great time. I've read over a lot of the threads from the past, and this place seems like quite a fun environment. Would love the opportunity to become a part of this awesome community. Have already got to posting, and I can assure you, 'spam' is a "no-no" in my books. :)

Regards,
Gavin.

BeachBoy
June 29th, 2008, 02:54 AM
Hi all, joined a few days back, and am having a great time. I've read over a lot of the threads from the past, and this place seems like quite a fun environment. Would love the opportunity to become a part of this awesome community. Have already got to posting, and I can assure you, 'spam' is a "no-no" in my books. :)

Regards,
Gavin.

A late welcome to PokéCommunity, Gavin. :D I was going to reply to your intro, but for whatever reason... didn't. x_o You seem like you're already having fun, and quite the decent new member. I did the same thing when I was new, looking over threads from the past. I've always been interested in PC's history. XD This is a fun environment, not only that, we're also extremely friendly. So, yeah, have a blast. :D

popsicles.
June 29th, 2008, 02:59 AM
I'm new. Boo.

Lol x) sorry for the sarcasm, I just really never posted in things like these.
I'm a girl, 15years old and I live in Belgium, which is located in Europe.

So, I hope we can all be friends :3

Gavin
June 29th, 2008, 03:47 AM
A late welcome to PokéCommunity, Gavin. :D I was going to reply to your intro, but for whatever reason... didn't. x_o You seem like you're already having fun, and quite the decent new member. I did the same thing when I was new, looking over threads from the past. I've always been interested in PC's history. XD This is a fun environment, not only that, we're also extremely friendly. So, yeah, have a blast. :D

Thank you for your greetings and comments BeachBoy, I'm glad to see such nice Moderator staff. Glad to see we have something in common also, and hope an online friendship can spark from this. And I will have a 'blast'. <3

P.S. There's never a 'late' time to reply, well within the limit it's considered spam?

BeachBoy
June 29th, 2008, 03:56 AM
I'm new. Boo.

Lol x) sorry for the sarcasm, I just really never posted in things like these.
I'm a girl, 15years old and I live in Belgium, which is located in Europe.

So, I hope we can all be friends :3

So, new to forums overall eh? Good place to start then. ;D Welcome~

Thank you for your greetings and comments BeachBoy, I'm glad to see such nice Moderator staff. Glad to see we have something in common also, and hope an online friendship can spark from this. And I will have a 'blast'. <3

P.S. There's never a 'late' time to reply, well within the limit it's considered spam?

Anytime Gavin~ You'll find a plethora of members with common interests, etc. Very easy to make friends here at PC, and activity would also boost that.

Well, technically speaking; Late would be a month, and that's considered thread revival, not spam. (Stickies bypass such a rule though) Just a couple of days "late" to welcoming you since your introduction, that's all. XD If that makes any sense anyway.

Gavin
June 29th, 2008, 04:01 AM
Anytime Gavin~ You'll find a plethora of members with common interests, etc. Very easy to make friends here at PC, and activity would also boost that.

Well, technically speaking; Late would be a month, and that's considered thread revival, not spam. (Stickies bypass such a rule though) Just a couple of days "late" to welcoming you since your introduction, that's all. XD If that makes any sense anyway.

Completely understood BeachBoy, and thank you for notifying me. I read an F.A.Q. in regards to majority of the rules and have put that into consideration of all my posts. Also it wouldn't surprise me of people with similar interests on this site, as the saying goes; "Great minds think alike".

By the way, I'm Australian.

Voytek
June 29th, 2008, 05:59 AM
Hi. i'm new. so hello everyone.

popsicles.
June 29th, 2008, 10:33 AM
So, new to forums overall eh? Good place to start then. ;D Welcome~

^_________^

thanks =D

yeah, this seems like a pretty good place here . :3

SL1MSHADY
June 29th, 2008, 01:47 PM
Hi I'm new. My brother and I are working on a pokemon game....but we don't know what to name it and need more staff. Where would I go to post some applications? I know I can't go to game development because you have to be pretty far into your game, but my brother and I just began a week ago. Can someone plz help me???

Chocolate_Cake
June 29th, 2008, 06:29 PM
Hello there!I'm new too!I was active on a forum not too long ago so heheheh....

Marksman
June 30th, 2008, 02:15 AM
A big, big welcome to all of you. This greeting is from Wolverhampton, England!

SL1MSHADY
June 30th, 2008, 10:01 AM
Concerning my earlier post, can someone please direct me into the right place to post so I don't get infrations? Concerning a different matter, though I don't know if this is allowed, I would like to ask if there is anyone here willing to help me in my game and join my team? If asking this is not allowed, I'm sorry, but I'm new and don't know where to post this. I've looked at the posting rules, but I have not yet found where to post my question. If this question is allowed in this forum, please pm me for more information. I am deeply sorry if I posted this question on the wrong forum. If it is, please direct me into the right forum.

BeachBoy
June 30th, 2008, 10:04 AM
Concerning my earlier post, can someone please direct me into the right place to post so I don't get infrations? Concerning a different matter, though I don't know if this is allowed, I would like to ask if there is anyone here willing to help me in my game and join my team? If asking this is not allowed, I'm sorry, but I'm new and don't know where to post this. I've looked at the posting rules, but I have not yet found where to post my question. If this question is allowed in this forum, please pm me for more information. I am deeply sorry if I posted this question on the wrong forum. If it is, please direct me into the right forum.

Oh sorry for not noticing it earlier. ^^" If it's going to concern a hack, it'll be in Emulation (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156), be sure to check everything out. (Sub-forums, their stickies, etc) And you should find what you're looking for. I'm not an expert exactly where in there, but if its anything to concern game hacking, it's there. Might also want to surf around Game Development (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=54) too. Hopefully that helps. Because if it's ever concerns making/hacking games, it's there in those forums. ;D

pklove
July 1st, 2008, 12:54 AM
hey guys, new here, love pokemon. im also a total n00b, so can anyone help me how to get those 1337 pics next to your name? i dunno what theyre called?????????

BeachBoy
July 1st, 2008, 06:15 AM
hey guys, new here, love pokemon. im also a total n00b, so can anyone help me how to get those 1337 pics next to your name? i dunno what theyre called?????????

Hi pklove. Welcome to PokéCommunity. :D Ah, you're looking for an avatar? Common question. ;D

I'll quote the FAQ (http://www.pokecommunity.com/faq.php) on this one.
The picture is called an avatar. To change it, go into your control panel (User CP) and click Edit Avatar (http://www.pokecommunity.com/profile.php?do=editavatar). Now, you may choose from one of our preselected avatars, or if you have at least one post, you may upload an image from your computer or point to an image elsewhere that will be stored on our server locally for your personal use.

Now, where to get awesome avatars, other than the preselected? Graphics & Photography (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71) is the forum with various shops. Make sure you read the shop's rules and such before requesting in one of them. ;D

stumpylikeschicken
July 1st, 2008, 08:21 AM
hi i'm new. i'm like a casual gamer, though i wouldn't mind any advice on where to get shinies(not here though).

balthamos
July 1st, 2008, 02:39 PM
Heya everyone. I'm new...obviously. I'm just worried everyone I knew aint here no more ;;

Embrace...
July 2nd, 2008, 11:36 AM
Eh don't worry! you'll make new friends like MEEEE! Heheh, Wait where are you going? come back!!!!

balthamos
July 2nd, 2008, 11:41 AM
Errr.. I choice my friends out differantly then allot of people, belive it or not. o_o

Solyss
July 2nd, 2008, 01:55 PM
Allo. =P Yes, I'm new. But I know what I'm doing... sort of... <.< >.>

BeachBoy
July 2nd, 2008, 01:58 PM
Allo. =P Yes, I'm new. But I know what I'm doing... sort of... <.< >.>

Let me guess, you've been on other forums as well, so you have "experience." Yup, knew it. XD

Welcome to PokéCommunity, Ater_Ventus. =D Interesting username by the way~

Solyss
July 2nd, 2008, 02:41 PM
Let me guess, you've been on other forums as well, so you have "experience." Yup, knew it. XD

Welcome to PokéCommunity, Ater_Ventus. =D Interesting username by the way~

Thank you. It's Latin. <3

Embrace...
July 2nd, 2008, 09:58 PM
Really? What does it mean?

Kip
July 3rd, 2008, 03:54 AM
*Splash*

And bringing my grand total of posts up to 1...

Hey guys. I've been a long time reader of the forums - off and on, perhaps a few times a month (typical me) but never actually posted before (in fact, according to this I joined all the way back in February!! :O ).

So... yeah. That's me! :D

Henrik
July 3rd, 2008, 04:00 AM
Welcome Kip! I've also been a long time reader of the forum so I decided to sign up yesterday. ;)

Marksman
July 3rd, 2008, 04:44 AM
And I offer my sincerest greetings to you all!

Your Mudkip is a happy British Mudkip. Where'd you get something like that Kip?

Henrik, your User Title says it all. MWA: Member With Attitude :laugh:.

Seriously though, guys, Welcome aboard. See you in the Forums.

Kip
July 3rd, 2008, 04:56 AM
Your Mudkip is a happy British Mudkip. Where'd you get something like that Kip?

I made it :) Nice to see someone else from the UK here.

Marksman
July 3rd, 2008, 04:58 AM
The whole Image? Impressive! Of course, I am a Chikorita Lover, look at my Location and Avatar! says it all! What say we continue via PM?

Obby
July 3rd, 2008, 12:34 PM
Hi, I'm new and i can't seem to be able to play any of the hack roms

Chrispy
July 3rd, 2008, 10:46 PM
Obby, if it's a .ips you're trying to play you need to patch it to another rom. I suggest using IIPS

If it's something else then I dunno what the problem is.

ScyKinG
July 3rd, 2008, 11:18 PM
Welcome Kip! You will absolutely love it here. I as well have been looking at these forums and browsing them since late '07, but never registered. But finally did the other day. Hope you like it here!!!

Houndoom Trainer
July 4th, 2008, 11:13 PM
I'm new here. I've already made some friends. I love anime! My favorites are Pokemon, Inuyasha, and Naruto.

Cid
July 5th, 2008, 06:59 PM
It's been awhile since I've greeted some freshies, so here I am!

Welcome to PC, everyone!

PS: I like anime (especially Naruto) too, HT! Welcome to PC!

manmm
July 6th, 2008, 03:18 AM
Yay I am new here Yay I love pokemon

Scorcher
July 6th, 2008, 03:48 AM
Hi, I'm new and looking for some friends. My MSN is [email protected] and Steam ID is scorcher705.

Ty 101
July 6th, 2008, 08:07 AM
How do you get a avatar.Hi!

SL1MSHADY
July 6th, 2008, 09:38 AM
Hi! Me again!
Umm...well, I hav a name for my game...Pokemon Eclipse(<=not sure if i spelled it rite but u get the idea rite??). I saw that another PokeCommunity member started a game with the same name but that thread hasen't been active for like three years. I looked at the rules but they don't mention anything about the subj. Does anyone know the answer???

Oh...I'm still looking for spriters (4 custom tilesets and pkmn sprites) and many other jobs. I just haven't mustered up enough courage to start a thread yet ^^. Srry...i couldn't resist^^;; plz frogiv

Embrace...
July 6th, 2008, 01:43 PM
Ty 101, we can see your post from space.... OH and check the FAQ for an avatar. And Pokem4anic a new spriter just joined so go post in his thread and ask him.

MistressTori
July 7th, 2008, 05:05 PM
*waves* Hey! New here as well. Just thought I'd pop out to say hi!

Harrysu2
July 7th, 2008, 06:54 PM
I'm new and I already explored a bit of pokecommunity...

Groudon95
July 8th, 2008, 09:40 AM
Hi, I completly forgot that I had this account O: but I'm gonna try and be active this time. Um I blend pokemon sprites so if you need a blended pokemon sprite just ask =D. I know I'm gonna like it here lol.

SL1MSHADY
July 8th, 2008, 10:31 AM
Hey everyone!
What does it meand if ur BB code is too big?

jamsim
July 9th, 2008, 11:26 AM
Where is the first gym?
:|

PoKeMoNPaRtY
July 9th, 2008, 12:07 PM
Hi I just joined I hope itll be fun and ill find some friends

jlampard
July 10th, 2008, 12:59 PM
hello , how can i change the name??

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep
July 10th, 2008, 05:52 PM
Hello, hello, ev`rybody! :D

...I don't know why, but for some reason I'm feeling a little intimidated by the forums. ._. Odd. I've been lurking around here for a while, so I hope I don't come off too weird to everyone. XD

Chary
July 10th, 2008, 06:44 PM
HI EVERYBODY 'HI DR NICK' [FROM SIMPSONS] NICE TO SEE MORE AND MORE PEOPLE COME PERSON ABOVE MY POST NO YOUR NOT WEIRD