PDA

View Full Version : Completed PBR, now what?

~Swish~
February 16th, 2008, 03:04 AM
I know this thread is asking quite a noobish question, but seriously, once you complete PBR, other than wifi battles, what else is there to do?

Am I right when I say the colleseums (spelling?) get harder the more times you beat them?

Thanks in advance.

abarai
February 16th, 2008, 04:35 AM
theres nothing really after you finish, all you can do after you finish part from wifi battles is vs the colosseums again and purchasing mystery gifts , and yes some of the colosseums change after beating them once except the stargazer i think.

wow_wow
February 16th, 2008, 08:29 AM
you could try to beat them with a higher rank than before.
I heard some feature will be unlocked when you win some higher colleseum rank

wolverfrog
February 21st, 2008, 01:36 AM
pokemon br is a bit of a shambles of a game, not enough in it for me to fork £40 for it. looks pretty though

~Swish~
February 21st, 2008, 02:00 AM
pokemon br is a bit of a shambles of a game, not enough in it for me to fork £40 for it. looks pretty though

I agree, I kind of regret spending £40 on it now. If anything this game is more of expansion to Diamond/Pearl than anything. Definitely doesn't warrant it's own game. Terrible longevity unlike the previous Stadium games.

Sparkz.
February 21st, 2008, 12:10 PM
Just sit there and keep beating them over and over.

Shadowthinker
February 21st, 2008, 11:28 PM
Me to i regret spending about $100 australian dollars on that should have brought Super Mario galaxy or Mario and Sonic at the Olympic games. Cant refund it because i used it already *sighs*

Sparkz.
February 21st, 2008, 11:55 PM
Im really sorry, I'm not going to buy PBR now because it's a waste of time and money :(.

~Swish~
February 22nd, 2008, 01:38 AM
Im really sorry, I'm not going to buy PBR now because it's a waste of time and money :(.

I really don't blame you. The random wifi battles are somewhat entertaining, but you may as well just make friends on this forum and battle them instead. I will still play it the odd time, as I enjoy seeing my own trained Pokemon in 3D glory, but literally only for wifi battles.

wolverfrog
February 22nd, 2008, 06:20 AM
it should be one of those budget games, £20-25.......like endless ocean

~Swish~
February 22nd, 2008, 06:33 AM
it should be one of those budget games, £20-25.......like endless ocean

Haha so so true. I hope the next Pokemon game for Wii (no I'm not talking about Pokemon Farm >_>) will have more longevity, and also provide a much higher level of difficulty. Seriously, it must be the easiest game I've ever played bar none.

Virtual Chatot
February 22nd, 2008, 09:57 AM
Haha so so true. I hope the next Pokemon game for Wii (no I'm not talking about Pokemon Farm >_>) will have more longevity, and also provide a much higher level of difficulty. Seriously, it must be the easiest game I've ever played bar none.

I wouldn't mock Pokemon Farm that much, its the closest thing we're going to get to a Pokemon Box ;_;

wolverfrog
February 23rd, 2008, 01:08 PM
and pokemon box was great because? all it did was let you get a couple of pokemon with some unnatural moves, and you had to store loads to get a surfing pichu;it was handy if you were gnna start a new game, but still..

j.a
February 24th, 2008, 08:11 AM
where i live its 60! but i dont entirely agre with you (dont ask its hard to explain)