PDA

View Full Version : @((The Poochyena and Mightyena FC))@

Treeckouser
February 16th, 2008, 11:59 AM
@((The Poochyena and Mightyena FC))@

This is a club for all Poochyena and Mightyena lovers! Everyone who loves those doggys can talk about them here. Poochyena and Mightyena are dark type Pokémon and they seem like wolves. (who doesn't know that? xD) They are REALLY COOL!!!

For the ones who may ask: Yes, there was a club about them. But it's dead. So I asked permission, and I'm doing a new one!

Owner:
Treeckouser
Co Owners:
02magnus
If anyone wants to be a co-owner just ask. I'll accept one more. The only requisit is that you must like Poochyena and Mightyena.
Members:
Soulflame Ninetales
Anastasia R.
Sanctuary
~Rene~
waveguidebuizel
absolmaster709

To link the fan club:
http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/332/poochyenaandmightyenafabb3.png (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=127016)

Topic:
Which attack to you think's the best of Mightyena?

PS: You don't have to post pics, but I'd be happy if you post.

Crimson Arcanine
February 16th, 2008, 12:19 PM
In first XD

I was in the last one, so might as well join up here!

Anastasia.R
February 16th, 2008, 01:02 PM
Oh! Can I join? Poochyenas are soooo cute. =3 Mightyena is cool.

Which attack to you think's the best of Mightyena? (shouldn't it be Poochyena and Mightyena?)

Um ... really I have no clue. I was going to say crunch, but I have other thoughts.

~A.R

Treeckouser
February 16th, 2008, 01:16 PM
Oh, cool, members! I'll add you to the list.
I guess it's Take Down. I've included on this topic, the atacks that it learns by TM, but I like Take Down because it helped me in many sorts of situations.

A Poochyena pic:
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/8713/poochyenaiconjz0.png

Crimson Arcanine
February 16th, 2008, 02:58 PM
If i'm coreect it should be able to learn ctunch....that seems to be a move both suited to it and okay in power.

That picture looks like it makes a great avy.

Sanctuary
February 18th, 2008, 06:19 AM
*was like maker of the last one*
You must let me join. Or I'll get my Poochyena on you and eat your brains. 8D

Shadow Ball. Although it is not the most powerful, I think it best suits Mightyena and shows it's fierce and loyal attitude.

@ Treeko
That pic looks way awesome. 8D
You made it?

Treeckouser
February 18th, 2008, 08:40 AM
Well, of course you can join! (I was about to say no 'cause i would really love to see a Poochyena, even if it was about to eat my brains xD)

No, I didn't make the pic.

New topic:
Would you change the color of the Poochyena and Mightyena's shiny forms?
Well, I wouldn't. Just because i have no creativity xD

Crimson Arcanine
February 18th, 2008, 11:50 AM
Hey Sanctuary, wondered how long it was gonna take for you to get here XD Welcome :)

No way! Poochy and Mighty have an excellent shiny colour!

Sanctuary
February 19th, 2008, 12:06 AM
XD; I'm finally here.

You cannot see my Poochy, sorry Treecko. XD

I actually don't like Poochyena + Mightyena's shiny colour.. it's a bit too bright. Although, I do like it.. it's just a bit of an eye-sore.

Treeckouser
February 21st, 2008, 10:29 AM
You cannot see my Poochy, sorry Treecko. XD

:(

Well, like I said before, I just wouldn't change the color 'cause i don't have any creativity. But I really don't like it. Less for a dark Pokémon.

Anyway, if someone wants to post a new topic, feel free to do that. My creativity isn't in its good times xD

Crimson Arcanine
February 21st, 2008, 04:11 PM
Heres one

Which would you prefer to catch, a "lone wolf" sort of Mightyena or a very social one?

Treeckouser
February 22nd, 2008, 12:17 AM
Which would you prefer to catch, a "lone wolf" sort of Mightyena or a very social one?
I'd prefer a lone one. It has to do with me, we would be great together. (I guess)

Sanctuary
February 25th, 2008, 04:24 AM
My Poochyena shall not be seen. But they may appear at night and eat your brains. 8D

Nope, I'd like a friendly and lively Mightyena. I don't want it to be insociable or something. :3

Treeckouser
February 26th, 2008, 10:22 AM
My Poochyena shall not be seen. But they may appear at night and eat your brains. 8D
Come on! Now I'm gonna have bad dreams... =(

In which type of contest do you think that Mightyena would do better? (i know you people are gonna think in a thought contest, but i know someone that has got a Master Rank winner of the cute contest!)
Still, I think tought contest has more to do with Mightyena...

~Rene~
February 27th, 2008, 02:33 AM
Can I join too? Poochyena and Mightyena are my favourite Pokemons.
Crunch. It's a good move for it.

~Rene~ :t025:

Treeckouser
March 3rd, 2008, 08:11 AM
Can I join too? Poochyena and Mightyena are my favourite Pokemons.
Crunch. It's a good move for it.

Yeah, of course you can join^^
Gonna add you...

Adventure
March 3rd, 2008, 12:40 PM
I think Mightyena and Poochyena are hyena pokémon and not wolves... right? ^^

Crimson Arcanine
March 3rd, 2008, 05:46 PM
They seem to have the characteristics of both, in my opinion

waveguidebuizel
March 11th, 2008, 07:00 PM
Yay! Poochy and Mighty club! I was in the last one too... Can I join?

Adventure
March 13th, 2008, 10:59 AM
waveguide, then I hope you're going to actually post!! :P

It's not easy for me keeping a club alive, since I'm not very into pokémon these days.... I just remember how I loved my Mightyena on Ruby ^^

Lynnx
March 13th, 2008, 12:17 PM
Poochyena looks like a puppy with attitude and Mightyena looks like a cross between a hyena and a wolf (it's got a hyena's head and markings and sort of a wolf's body.)

Adventure
March 13th, 2008, 12:50 PM
I've always thought of them as hyenas... but I guess you'll have to count their wolfy part in too.
Though, hyenas and wolves are both canines, so maybe we can just agree on Poochy/Mighty-ena as canine pokés? ^^ The closest thing to real dog pokémon has got to be Growlithe (not really dog-looking...) or Houndour or Granbull, right?

waveguidebuizel
March 14th, 2008, 06:56 AM
Hehe, I'll answer those topics now.

Crunch, probably, but I like Sucker Punch a lot though.

It wouldn't matter to me. The more variety, the better.

In which type of contest do you think that Mightyena would do better? (i know you people are gonna think in a thought contest, but i know someone that has got a Master Rank winner of the cute contest!)
I'd say Tough or Cool.

I probably would. Maybe to a dark blue or dark green or something similar.

I've thought of Poochy and Mightyena as hyenas too. I think they were meant to be, since it's sort of in their Japanese names (-ena may mean something else, though).

Treeckouser
March 14th, 2008, 03:22 PM
Ok, my last two posts have just disapeared... I'm gonna add you waveguidebuizel!
And, cool answers^^

Anyway, I guess it's time for a new topic...
Who you think that would be the best anime character to have a Poochyena?
I'll answer later...

Lynnx
March 14th, 2008, 04:38 PM
Hey! Where did my post go?

Anyway, I'll ask again to join, I guess. May I join? My original entry post dissapeared under mysterious circumstances.

Adventure
March 15th, 2008, 03:34 AM

I really think Brock should have one!! He should let it be outside the pokéball, like Pikachu and Aipom. It'd be perfect. And he should treat it like he treated Vulpix..

02magnus
March 15th, 2008, 06:15 AM
I REALLY like Mightyena! So could i pleasent be a Co-Owner?

waveguidebuizel
March 15th, 2008, 01:54 PM
Thanks for adding me, Treeckouser! ^-^

I agree with Fable-chan. Brock would be a good choice, since Poochy seems like a good Pokémon to breed. But maybe Max too... Poochyena could be a good starter.

Adventure
March 16th, 2008, 07:57 AM
Yeah, max has "had" a Poochyena in an episode, right? And he trained it so that it could evolve into Mightyena. I thought that was stupid.... if you've got an awesome Poochy, why evolve it..... (in the game I would, but not in the anime, where a Torchic could probably beat a Rhydon if Ash held the pokéball xP)

Lynnx
March 16th, 2008, 10:33 AM
Yeah, max has "had" a Poochyena in an episode, right? And he trained it so that it could evolve into Mightyena. I thought that was stupid.... if you've got an awesome Poochy, why evolve it..... (in the game I would, but not in the anime, where a Torchic could probably beat a Rhydon if Ash held the pokéball xP)

Yeah, I would in the games too, but not in the anime, where all of Ash's ridiculously weak pokemon can pwn anything, like Corphish + Swellow VS Tucker's Arcanine + Swampert. And ash WON! I can't believe that.

Whoops, I'm off topic...
Poochy looked really cute with Max...too bad it evolved. :(. Brock would be good with a Poochyena too, or even May. (Anyone but Ash! He doesn't deserve one.)

waveguidebuizel
March 16th, 2008, 12:21 PM
Max used a Poochyena? I don't remember that... well, only vaguely. When was that?

Adventure
March 16th, 2008, 12:31 PM
Hahha no Ash definitely doesn't deserve a Poochy!

It was some time into the first Hoenn season, waveguidebuizel... I think?

waveguidebuizel
March 16th, 2008, 12:33 PM
I kind of remember that Poochy evolving was the first time Max and May saw an evolution. And May imagined an evolved Torchic. Hehe!

Treeckouser
March 17th, 2008, 01:56 AM
Hey! Where did my post go?

Anyway, I'll ask again to join, I guess. May I join? My original entry post dissapeared under mysterious circumstances.

lol my post saying that you could didn't go through too - Of course you can!

I REALLY like Mightyena! So could i pleasent be a Co-Owner?

Yeah, I guess it's allright. You can be a Co-Owner.

About the topic:
For me, Max would have stayed with Poochy. They looked so cute together*.* I hope he'll have a Poochyena someday...

~Rene~
March 17th, 2008, 04:23 AM
Max. Because he became friends with Poochyena. So he should have this Pokemon.

Treeckouser
April 8th, 2008, 08:59 AM
And so...
What would you do if you were being atacked by a Mightyena?
(i know it's some kind of stupid question but...)
I don't know... I'll answer later...

Adventure
April 8th, 2008, 09:44 AM
Yay, the club lives! ;)

What would you do if you were being atacked by a Mightyena?
Of course I'd scream and run around in a circle and wait for a R/S/E generic trainer named May or Brendan to come and save me....... XD No wait. That was a Poochyena...

I'd probably get eaten. Or hit it with a stick until it eats the stick. And then eats me.

~Rene~
April 12th, 2008, 07:27 AM
What would you do if you were being attacked by a Mightyena?
I will send out my Pokemon to attack Mightyena.

waveguidebuizel
April 15th, 2008, 04:21 PM

I would... RUN FOR MY LIFE!!! Yeah, I would probably run and try to escape somehow.

Crimson Arcanine
April 16th, 2008, 12:35 AM
Defend myself, definitely.

Sanctuary
April 16th, 2008, 12:40 AM
The thread is still alive! :3

Send out my own army of Poochyena+Mightyena and beat it in a PokeBattle. XD

Crimson Arcanine
April 16th, 2008, 02:23 AM
Omg...you got an army of them? XD

I probably couldn't command even 1 XD

Treeckouser
April 20th, 2008, 08:27 AM
I'm sorry I haven't been here for a while...
Well, I'll answer the topic...

I would probably stop thinking and moving and... Well I would probably faint with the surprise of seeing a Mightyena in the real world xD

New topic:
Do you think that Mightyena shoul have an evolution?
I don't think so... I mean, I know Pokémon like they are and I can't think in any better evolutions for all of them...

Crimson Arcanine
April 20th, 2008, 06:38 PM
Good to see the club's still alive

Do you think that Mightyena should have an evolution?
No, Although ingame its not really strong. It just *looks* like it shouldn't be able to evolve any futher

waveguidebuizel
April 22nd, 2008, 08:48 AM
I agree that Mightyena should not evolve. As IR said, Mightyena already looks like it's finished in its evolution chain.

On another note... Awwwwww! Sanctuary, I love your Mightyena image! ^-^ I want to hug it! :P

Sanctuary
April 22nd, 2008, 08:23 PM
Omg...you got an army of them? XD

I probably couldn't command even 1 XD
Haha, yes I sure can, cuz I have skill. 8D

I actually do have a whole PC box full of hatched Poochyena, since I was looking for a shiny. I couldn't stand releasing all the little guys so I have a whole bunch of baby Poochyena in my PC. XD

On another note... Awwwwww! Sanctuary, I love your Mightyena image! ^-^ I want to hug it! :P
Aww, thanks Wave! The colouring of it is a little bad since I can't really colour very well. D:

It would be pretty awesome, but usually when they make new evolutions for Pokemon I tend to dislike them. And plus, I don't think they can superify Mightyena's looks anymore.. XD

waveguidebuizel
May 8th, 2008, 10:52 AM
Aww, thanks Wave! The colouring of it is a little bad since I can't really colour very well. D:

I think the coloring's fine! I don't see anything wrong with it. Maybe I'm blinded by its cuteness! :P

~Rene~
May 10th, 2008, 12:35 AM
No, I don't think so. Because Mightyena is powerful now. It shouldn't evolve into a new Pokemon.

Dark Fang= My Mightyena
July 20th, 2011, 12:06 PM
MIGHTYENA FTW!!!! Sup guys. My fav. pokemon is Mightyena AKA My Mightyena Dark Fang! One of his best moves would have to be crunch, but I have and Action replay so I can teach him anything but I do NOT teach him any Cheater moves. I.E. Mind reader and Fissure or Sheer cold. His moves are, As of now, Crunch, Night slash, Dark Void, And Shadow Force (Which I may exchange for fire fang) I have a picture I would like to post...If I new how but I may figure it out as I type...I DID IT WHOO! I think that Mightyena Should not evolve butthey should invent a pokemon, That if You crossbreed pokemon I.E. Mightyena , Houndoom You get a Doomyena, Or a Mightydoom Or a Houndyena

Dark Fang= My Mightyena
July 20th, 2011, 12:13 PM
I found a picture of a Doomyena Etc. Here it is

Dark Fang= My Mightyena
July 20th, 2011, 12:19 PM
What would I do If I was attacked by a Mightyena? My first answer was chuck a pokeball at it. But I have a better one. My Mightyena (Dark Fang) Would come to my aid, curse it out in pokemonese, Then own it in a battle and make it run away with it's tail between its legs!

HellDog
July 20th, 2011, 01:59 PM
I love poochyena and Mightyena! I'd love to be the co-leader!

EDIT: this thread is Dead.......

parallelzero
July 21st, 2011, 04:32 PM
Old thread is old. Please don't revive threads over a month old.