PDA

View Full Version : Bonjour

Wilt
February 16th, 2008, 10:27 PM
Hello, as you can see my username, is Wilt. I got the name from a Pokemon (Ruby and Sapphire, I think it was.) guide. I liked it and have used it used a lot on forums.

I live in a small, but filthy rich, town in Tennessee. I am fluent in both French and English, because my mom was raised in France.

On this site I'll probably spend most of my time Role-Playing, for that is what I came here to do, my old site I spent most of my time on is down and I do not expect it to re-open. My favorite pokemon is Aipom. (Yay for random-ness!)

Twinx
February 16th, 2008, 10:40 PM
Salut! Wilt :P
Welcome to PC!
Make sure you take a look at the rules, stay active and have fun!

I'm DC btw, if you need anything at all, just PM away.

Archer
February 17th, 2008, 12:48 AM
Salut et bienvenue.
Vous parlez francais et anglais?

Oubliez pas regarder les règles.

изм
February 17th, 2008, 01:55 AM
I love people who give intros :D

welcome to the forums
- take your time looking at the Pokemon roleplay and Other roleplay section.

Besides that have fun and make lot's of friends ;)

P.M me if you wanna make friends i am a Roleplayer myself :D

Nytkoi
February 17th, 2008, 06:53 AM
Welcome, Wilt! I don't speak french, but welcome anyways.

SonicJump
February 17th, 2008, 07:05 AM
Welcome, Wilt!

Glad to see you love Pokémon!

I'd love to RP sometime! I hope you enjoy the community and I can't wait to see you active in the forums! =]

Avey
February 17th, 2008, 08:26 AM
Bonjour, welcome to PC. You roleplay? I am anticipating a promising contribution to the roleplay section from you.

Trainer Kat
February 17th, 2008, 09:27 AM
As Oni said. I frequent the RP and Fanfic sections, so hopefully we'll get to see each other around sometime!

Welcome, and I'm glad to see a fellow RPer.

If you have any questions, or just want a friend, feel free to PM me or IM me. :]

xoxo
Kat

Sweet Candace
February 17th, 2008, 10:12 AM
Welcome to PC. We suggest you read the rules first. Make friends, that's important too. And most of all have fun!

Virtual Chatot
February 17th, 2008, 10:12 AM
Welcome to PC

Enjoy your stay, read the rules, and...

Mangez beaucoup de fromage omelettes

Virtual Headache
February 18th, 2008, 11:04 AM
Hello Wilt!
Welcome to PC^^
You like Aipom? Me too :)

Have fun RPing and enjoy your stay!

Siimo
February 18th, 2008, 02:09 PM
Woah you speak French?! That's so cool! Maybe you can teach me some ;) Well anyway welcome to the community! I'm Siimo! You should read the rules even though you post in tons of forums! If you have any questions check the FAQ and if you still can't find what you need to know PM me, okay? Well see you around the forum!

~ Siimo