PDA

View Full Version : Which way does your start menu face?

Jolty-kun
July 13th, 2004, 11:43 PM
so which way?, up, down, left or right?,i have it at the bottom

Greed
July 14th, 2004, 09:36 AM
Mines is on the bottom left. o.o; I don't even know how to make it face another way

*dies*

Jolty-kun
July 14th, 2004, 10:10 AM
all you do is drag it! to a different direction [i hate that 25 char rule!]

Toothache
July 14th, 2004, 10:13 AM
Yay, welcome to another spammy and pointless post. *end sarcasm*

Honestly, this is getting silly now, the number of posts asking stupid and pointless questions around here is getting ridiculous.

Can we get this post closed? Please? Thank you in advance, any mods who read this.

ryan
July 14th, 2004, 10:34 AM
isn't it normaly called the taskbar? and you can't just drag it, you have to unlock it (right click and unlock) but i have mine on the top of my desktop because i got used to it that way after using macs all year at school.

Cinder the Chao
July 14th, 2004, 10:41 AM
Mine's at the bottom left.

nayana_1120
July 14th, 2004, 05:55 PM
mine is at the bottom.
If it were anywhere else, I think I would go nuts.
I've always lived with it on the bottom.

o_O;;
why whould this get closed? *doesn't get it*

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
July 14th, 2004, 06:41 PM
Yay, welcome to another spammy and pointless post. *end sarcasm*

Honestly, this is getting silly now, the number of posts asking stupid and pointless questions around here is getting ridiculous.

Can we get this post closed? Please? Thank you in advance, any mods who read this.
Yeah, it's been annoying. Well, mine's default.

digi-kun
July 14th, 2004, 06:56 PM
seriously...hu wouldnt have it at the bottom...uless their mac which would be on the top i think...um...Bottom definitely

swampert
July 15th, 2004, 12:52 PM
Do you like Swampert the pokemon?

ryan
July 15th, 2004, 05:22 PM
nope, i don't like starting pokemon, but this may not be the place to ask that.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
July 15th, 2004, 05:59 PM
STOP SPAMMING! Sorry, had to get that out of my system. People are immature these days, this isn't the Swampert thread.

ryan
July 15th, 2004, 06:01 PM
give him a break, he's 7 and he's only posted 4 times... gee... and what's with all of these people that leave their bar at the bottom? that's so dull.

MysticGrandpaGohan
July 16th, 2004, 08:55 AM
Mine's also at the bottom:)

~MysticGrandpaGohan~

Cherrim
July 17th, 2004, 08:33 PM
This is more of a question pertaining to computers (er.. obviously XD) so I'm going to move it to that computer subforum in OC. (I should probably know its name but... meh. XD)

Oh, and I have mine at the top because it's fun to confuse the rest of my family~~ XD

Sakura and Espeon
July 18th, 2004, 04:09 PM
I usally have mine on the bottom, because I am more used to it. ^_^....

Kairi
July 18th, 2004, 05:08 PM
I keep it on the top, originally to emulate the Mac look but now Im just more comfortable with it there, plus it doesnt crowd Winamp.

TRIFORCE89
July 18th, 2004, 05:45 PM
I keep it on the bottom. Mainly because I'm too lazy to do anything else. I tried the top once but then it looked like there was gap in the bottom of my screen and that everything was going to slide off into nothingness. So yeah, its on the bottom.

aRedMoon
July 18th, 2004, 06:21 PM
It's on the botom...

Now it's on the left...

Now it's on the top...

Now it's on the right...

It's moving in clockwise rotation!

Seriously, mine is normally at the bottom but sometimes I'll switch. =/

*figures that since both Abby and Erica posted in here without locking, then I see no reason to lock it*

Hiroshi Sotomura
July 18th, 2004, 07:04 PM
Abby: The menu BAR happens to have a menu in it. It isn't at the top of a window... and if you use Windows and the menu bar is hidden, it DOES get annoying, so I'm glad Macs actually have a menu bar not attached and not hideable by JavaScript.

On my Virtual PC... my bar is at the bottom.

Kairi
July 20th, 2004, 09:46 AM
It's on the botom...

Now it's on the left...

Now it's on the top...

Now it's on the right...

It's moving in clockwise rotation!

Seriously, mine is normally at the bottom but sometimes I'll switch. =/

*figures that since both Abby and Erica posted in here without locking, then I see no reason to lock it*
Of course, were so cool if we post in anything it cant be locked. =o Kidding, kidding. XP
SatoshiI know, I just wanted to emulate the look at first. Now I use a milk skin for WinXP anyways, I love milk skins. <3

Hiroshi Sotomura
July 20th, 2004, 01:12 PM
Errr... Milk skins?

Like Mac milk or milk milk?

aRedMoon
July 20th, 2004, 01:34 PM
Milk Skins? o_O

And mine's back to the bottom. It looked odd on the right. And it was messing up my IRC. ._.

PichuSecretBase
July 20th, 2004, 07:43 PM
Mines at the top since I just moved it because I wanted to =p But its usually at the bottom but im seeing if this works ^^;

swampert
August 13th, 2004, 10:17 AM
Hay do you know the sart menu faces the right side?

Jolty-kun
August 13th, 2004, 10:19 AM
dont revive old thr... THIS IS MINE XD

aaaaaa
August 13th, 2004, 03:58 PM
This is old enough for me to say a 'Don't Revive This' to.
And thusly close it.