PDA

View Full Version : How much time do you spend in OVP?

Tapioca
February 17th, 2008, 10:18 AM
Do you post in every thread or just a few? Asked mainly because it's usually the same people answering every thread XD;

I post in the ones I find interesting, or if I have a story to tell.

Spaekle Oddberry
February 17th, 2008, 10:25 AM
Actually, I think nowadays this is one of the only boards I post in. :0

Cassino
February 17th, 2008, 12:26 PM
Most things that I can answer, I post in.
Almost every OVP thread in recent times has a post by me in it. :0

The Infinite Devil Machine
February 17th, 2008, 12:26 PM
I post here very little. I prefer OC or MCG. They generally have more stimulating topics. xD;

Gerri Shin
February 17th, 2008, 01:21 PM
I probably spend too much time in here, but it's like one of the only boards that interests me.

Ausaudriel
February 17th, 2008, 01:26 PM
Well, I used to reply to most everything in OVP (I still read every post that goes through here, as part of moderating), but lately I just pick out ones that catch my eye to reply to.

My general policy is to not reply for the sake of replying. If I have to think for more than a few seconds about how to reply, then I won't, because it probably doesn't interest me enough to warrant forcing myself to reply. If that makes any sense. XD;

Sweet Candace
February 17th, 2008, 02:08 PM
It depends what kind of polls are here. If there is anything that sparks my interest, I post there

Twinx
February 17th, 2008, 03:40 PM
I just post in the threads that interest me. If I find that my reply would something like "NO" and nothing else, I just don't bother, unlike some other people :P

I do spend a lot of time thinking of new polls though :P

Himawarii
February 17th, 2008, 07:54 PM
I usually post in every thread when I am bored,when I'm not,I go answering only the interesting ones ;D

Gummy
February 17th, 2008, 07:56 PM
I've been trying to broaden my posts and the OVP and OC are the easiest places to start.

Forever
February 17th, 2008, 11:08 PM
Well... not very often considering I haven't posted in OVP for over a month. XD;

It used to be... semi-often though. I'm not sure. Too long to remember back.

Ayano Katagiri
February 18th, 2008, 12:08 AM
I post only in the ones I can relate to more and find interesting. So I guess it's a bit of a sometimes situation, depends on the topic if I post or not.

Wish
February 19th, 2008, 05:36 PM
The OVP board is the only board I'm probably still active in. I love the OVP boards to death.

Stevo-kun
February 19th, 2008, 05:40 PM
I post in a fair few threads on here, but I am not here that much, only a little bit, every now and then.

Saryka
February 19th, 2008, 05:42 PM
I post on OVP regularly. I've always had the notion to make my own thread, but I never know what to ask. D:

Midnight Beat
February 19th, 2008, 07:54 PM
I only post on the ones I find interesting. I used to post on all of them, but it just got really old, really fast.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
February 20th, 2008, 06:50 AM
Probably 3 times a month since I barely come on this website anyways

:t354:TG