PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Survivors of Tyurma Falls

Kabutopzilla
February 18th, 2008, 09:10 AM
Here, I'll start this new RPG.

Sign-Up Sheet: (I'm using mine as an example)
Name: Kabyss
Species: Kabutops
Hometown: Tyurma Falls
Color: Brown and Black
Class: Survivor of the Tyurma Falls Attack
Current Organization: Tyurma Guards
Moves:
Hydro Pump
Aerial Ace
Ancientpower
X-Scissor
Night Slash
Guillotine
Brick Break
Good or Evil: ?
History: I never knew my parents. I was born far in the sea, and came to the peaceful village of Tyurma Falls. Once I became a Kabutops, I was recruited into the Tyurma Guards' Sea Squadron almost immediately after, as I was a strange and multi-talented warrior. I came close to the head warrior of the Squadron, until a strange little voice trailed me off for a bit. An oversized Honchkrow by the name of Doc* said he would help me with my problem: I have an odd thirst for deaths to be caused. He told me he would rid of that problem at an unfair price: I had to kill a few citizens of Tyurma Falls, the ones that Doc particularly despised. I refused, and he grew angry. Doc had cursed me with a mark: the mark of a Rebel. Once citizens of Tyurma Falls saw the Rebel mark, many of them panicked. I was meant to be sentenced to death almost immediately after-and then the attack happened.

Basic Sign-Up Sheet:
Name:
Species: (no legendaries)
Hometown: More info on towns below
Color: What color you are
Class: Where you are in the social ladder of Erukita
Current Organization: You can be part of one of three organizations, or none. More info below
Moves: Only put in moves you'd know your species can learn
Good or Evil: Are you good, evil, both, or you just have no freaking clue?
History: Your backstory. Other players will treat you differently according to what your history is and how they think they should treat you because of it

Plot:

An isolated conspiracy goes regional throughout Erukita, and now a war is happening-between Doc Honchkrow and Reg the Regigigas. Doc was once a mere minion of Reg-but an advance in power made Reg treat minions more like slaves. Doc found this to be unacceptable and started a campaign that expanded until it reached the title organization. Now, the war has gone personal for Tyurma Falls and its survivors of a raid that led the ten survivors on an adventure. Who raided Tyurma Falls? Find out in this RPG.

We can have ten survivors, seven outsiders (Pokemon who live outside Tyurma Falls), and five assassins.

YOU CAN HAVE UP TO SEVEN MOVES.

*Doc Honchkrow is the leader of the Rebels, the ever-expanding organization of Pokemon that once worked for Reg the Regigigas. Reg is the fourth Lord, the Lord that rules over Neon Island of Erukita. Reg's sons include Glace, Stone, and Hardest. Initially, Doc was a minion for Reg, and most minions were treated somewhat fairly. An advance in power for Reg made him treat his minions like slaves, which was not tolerated by Doc. Doc started a campaign against Reg that started ridiculously small, but got larger, and larger. Soon, Doc and the Rebels temporarily overthrew Reg and escaped to the mainland and Deathior Isle. To this day, they are still called Rebels.

Classes:
Survivor-We are very emo since our village just got burned to the ground. But we have to find out who caused it.

Outsiders-You decide: will you help the survivors or ignore them?

Assassins-Whoever the culprit to our village's doom is sent you to get us out of his/her hair. Permanently. If you are going to be an assassin, you should pick a more intimidating Pokemon, and NO basic forms of an evolution line unless it can't evolve.

Lords-You are ruler of a certain territory in Erukita. We can only have three of these.

Organizations:
Tyurma Guards-We need to have AT LEAST two of these in our survivors besides me.

Rebels-Rebels have a mark on their character. Most Rebels are likely to be assassins.

Erukita Alliance-Being in this Alliance means you are part of the biggest military force in the region.

Team Dark Sky-This organization takes no sides but their own. Keep a watchful eye for them.

*You do not have to be in an organization.

Possible Hometowns:
Tyurma Falls-Basic town, got raided. Survivors come from here. Mayor: Mrs. Kangaskhan. Mayor status: deceased.

Volasto-A volcanic city within Mt. Firesoot of Erukita. Has the infamous Volaston Colosseum. Mayor: Groudon. Mayor status: Volaston Colosseum Champion.

Grenesk-A typical town engulfed in green forests. Mayor: Celebi.

Atlar-An underwater city with oxygenated tubes as walkways. Mayor: Eternity.

Halo-A dark, mysterious city on a scary mountain said to be overrun with Dark-types and Ghost-types. Mayor: Destiny.

Atmos-A city in the clouds with many Flying-types there. Mayor: Rayquaza.

Sandil-A city that exists far into the Aruki Desert of Erukita. Mayor: Flygon.

Okay, I think I went over everything...

WAIT! OTHER RULES!

1. No cursing beyond damn and hell. And if you absolutely HAVE to say damn, don't put the prefix "God" next to it. I'd still rather if you find other words, though. xD If you curse beyond, do this: f___, s___, b____, and so on. Damn and hell don't need to be censored.
2. No OOC flaming! You can flame people when you are BIC because it's part of the RPG! Only flame with good reason.
3. Have fun.

Our Current RPers:
Name~ Species~ Class~ Hometown~ True Username

Kabyss~ Kabutops~ Survivor~ Tyurma Falls~ Kabutopzilla

Other Characters:
-Doc Honchkrow
-Reg the Regigigas
-Lunau the Lucario
-Armas the Armaldo

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
February 29th, 2008, 12:29 PM
Name: Blazer
Species: Ninetails
Hometown: Valasto
Color: Yellow And Orange
Class: Outsider
Current Organization: None
Moves:

Hypnosis
Overheat
Fire Blast
Faint Attack
Will-O-Wisp
Hyper Beam
Protect

Good or Evil: Good
History:

(Im Still Thinking Of A History...)

Super Smash Kid
February 29th, 2008, 12:39 PM
Name: Tony
Species: Lucario
Hometown: Halo
Color: Blue, Black, and silver
Class: Survivor
Moves: Vaccum Wave, Aura Sphere, Shadow ball, extreme speed, dragon pulse, close combat, dark pulse
Good or Evil: Both
History: Tony grew up in the streets of Halo. Where lots of violence had happen. So Tony was a smart lucario, he had to befriend both the bad, and the good. So this way he would not get hurt, and toughen up his skills as a lucario. Tony had learned all of the skills of the bad pokemon, and learned all of the skills of the good pokemon. Then eventually Tony attacked both sides and knocked them out. For Tony to be the King of these two gangs.

Vyro
March 14th, 2008, 04:39 PM
Name: Darkly
Species: Dark flygon
Hometown: ???
Color: Black And Grey
Class: Lord( he owns a mysterious place called Darkdix island)
Current Organization: Team Dark Sky
Moves:
Spacial rend
Overheat
Shadow force
Shadow claw
Hyper Beam
Dark pulse

Good or Evil: Evil
History: No one know my hometown and I plan to keep it that way. you see, I was a flygon scientist experimenting with giratina DNA when I accidently swallowed some. to make a long story short, I turned into a dark flygon. Soon after, the residents of my hometown kicked me out for beind unnatural. So I formed an organization called team dark sky and took over the territory that contained my hometown. I soon made friends with a regigigas named reg, And we discussed Plans to take over the whole world. But our plans may not work if that dorky honchkrow succeeds...

Kabutopzilla
March 15th, 2008, 04:12 AM
Everyone accepted. Anyone else want to join? We can accept a few more applicants.

Vyro
March 15th, 2008, 05:25 AM
Do you like my history? by the way I am also known as Darkly_the_flygon, and that's where I got my character's name and species
Would it be possible to add Team Dark Sky to your organization list so I can recruit members

Kabutopzilla
March 21st, 2008, 05:57 PM
Okay, we can start.

My creative juices aren't really flowing now, so someone go ahead. :3

SmokeyTheBear
March 21st, 2008, 09:46 PM
Name: Flame
Species: (no legendaries) Charmeleon
Hometown:..... Volasto
Color: ..... red
Class: . Assassin
Current Organization: ...... Rebel
Moves:
Flame wheel
flame thrower
blaze kick
Tackle
Bite
Good or Evil: evil
History: grandpa died because the king hated him so now he is out for revenge..

♣Gawain♣
March 22nd, 2008, 01:01 AM
Name: Zed
Species: Sceptile
Hometown: Grenesk
Color: Green, Yellow and Red
Class: Outsiders
Current org: None, or I'll consider joining in the later parts

Moves: Leaf blade
Giga drain
Dragon claw
Safeguard
False swipe
Solar beam
Leaf storm
History: Zed was once a good humored kid of 10 years of age, living of the goodness of his life when some evil scientist barged his house and taking him to some Lab. They turned him into some pokemon. Luckily he escaped in the dead of the night. And there he was, permanently changed into a Treeko. He ultimately trained himself at the nearby forests and after a few years, he evolved into a Grovyle and then into a Sceptile. He is very agile and tends to be a shy person.

KingKaos
March 22nd, 2008, 06:45 AM
Name: Sody
Species: Chimchar
Color: Red fur, yellow tummy, hands, and feet
Organization: None
Moves: Flame Wheel, Dig, Flamethrower, Rock Smash

History: Chimchar was born without parents and was raised by a seviper. Chimchar and Seviper grew very close and soon started to become like a snake. He later became obessed with destroy all weaklings that he saw as prey. With that passion in his heart the others ran away from him. Chimchar nows lives alone in a forest with the Seviper that trained him.

pokehunter56
March 22nd, 2008, 09:30 AM
Name: scyth
Species: scyther
Hometown: grenesk
Color: red as in the red of scizzor
Class: assasin
Current Organization: rebel
Moves: fury swips, sword dance, razor leaf, swift
Good or Evil: evil
History: a normal syther trained by other scyther in the town. i had been captured by a decent trainer who leveled me up to evolve. when i got to the point of evolution, he traded me with some one else. well, it didn't go as planed, i thought he was abandoning me so i forced myself not to evolve. it worked with one slight problem, i stayed as red as the scizzor i was supposed to be. seeing this the trainer got mad and released me. i trained a while on my own and wondered around and found myself in a nice forest witch eventualy lead to grenesk. here is where i would be undoubtedly employed by evil.

Vyro
March 23rd, 2008, 06:45 PM
hey, quazar do you want to join team dark sky? (read darkly's description) we fight rebels and try to take over the world

i'll start it...

"gwahahahahaha!!!!, it's finally ready!!!" said darkly

"what's finally ready" says his salamence assistant

"the zap-o-matic 2000! that's what! It should destroy all the remaining survivors of the tyurma falls attack! but first I need to get that part from that dungeon close to there, you watch the zap-o-matic and I'll go get it" replied darkly

"ok" said salamence. but little did they know that a rebel spy was watching this, and the spy set out to tell Doc...

legendary-trio
March 25th, 2008, 04:00 PM
Name: Tech-no-logic
Species: Porygon-Z
Hometown: Unknown
Color: Black and gold
Moves:
Tri-Attack
Shadow Ball
Thunderbolt
Flamethrower
Psychic
Razor leaf
Hydro pump
Recover
History: I have been a wonderer all my life, i do not know of my own origin. I only remember i was a mere porygon seeking aid and aiding others, the native people of many cultures taught me new attacks and some upgraded me to what i am now. I just so happen wonder by the Tyurma Falls and noticed it is under an economic struggle.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
March 26th, 2008, 06:53 AM
Blazer Searched Around For Leaf Stones In The Forest Nearby Valasto. " I Really Hope I've Got Enough Here... " She Said Panting Heavily. " I've Been Running Around In This Forest For Hours... " She Said Still Panting. Blazer Grabbed Her Bag Filled With Leaves,Crushed And Burnt Leaf Stones,Crushed Fire Stones,And Crushed Oran Berries And Headed For Valasto. When Blazer Finally Got To Valasto,She Saw Her GrandFather In Front Of The Entrence Of His Den. Blazer Walked Up To Him. " Here's The Ingredients You Asked For. " Said Blazer Setting Them Down In Front Of Him. " Bring Them Inside. " Said Blazer's GrandFather. Blazer Sighed And Picked Up The Ingredients And Brought Them Inside The Den. " GrandFather,I've Always Wanted To Go On An Adventure,To Go To Other Cities And Towns. " Said Blazer After Putting Down The Ingredients. " I Remember When I Went On An Adventure... " Said Blazer's GrandFather,Known As Quake. " I Remember All The Exciting Times Me And My Friends Had. " Said Quake. " I Understand Why You Want To Go. " Said Quake. " You Do??? " Said Blazer. " Of Course I Do. Thats Why I'm Gonna Let You Go On An Adventure Alone. " Said Quake. " WooHoo! " Yelled Blazer Storming Out The Door With Her Bag Into The Forest Leading To Tyurma Falls.

Vyro
March 26th, 2008, 12:33 PM
as Darkly was walking through the tyurma forest he muttered" I hate this place. there's too much light..." all of a sudden he heard a happy voice saying" WooHoo!" " what the heck was that?" "OW!!" He yelled as someone crashed into him. as he looked at the person he saw that it was a ninetails.

OOC: remember sandslash10 I'm an evil villan who is going to blow up the world. so you should probably fight me

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
March 26th, 2008, 01:13 PM
Blazer Stopped Quickly And Turned Around To Find Out She Hit A Dark Flygon. ( " Heres A Good Challenge I'm Up For! " ) Thought Blazer Standing In Her Battle Position. Blazer Slightly Growled As She Glared At The Dark Flygon. " Up For A Fight? " Said Blazer,Still Slightly Growling. ( " This One Looks Weak,I'll Take Care Of This Like I Did That Weedle When I Was A Vulpix! " ) Thought Blazer,Waiting For A Response. Blazer's Body Started To Coat Itself In Fire,Causing Her Eyes To Turn Blue.

Vyro
March 26th, 2008, 07:02 PM
"Gwahahahahaha!!!! I'm not as weak as I look. I'll give you an example." said darkly" "SHADOW FORCE!!!!!" Darkly then disappeard only to return moments later and hit her with a dark beam. the force of the attack was so strong that it broke her back right leg.
but then she hit darkly with a fire blast and broke his wing "Grrrrrrr..." you'll pay for that" he said. then he teleported out of sight

♣Gawain♣
March 26th, 2008, 08:37 PM
Zed woke up from a tree while ago. He heard some commotion below the woodlands. And also, being a Grass-type, he could easily feel the heat from afar. "Must've been some battle..." he thought. He got up and leaped from tree to tree. After some moments, he came down and start investigating. It is in his nature, from the day he used to be a human to today. He also became very alert, sensing movements from the surroundings.

Suddenly, he heard and felt something from behind. He wheeled around and immediately sliced the tree right behind him. It was cut into two, revealing a Ninetales. "Uh-oh... a fire type." He doesn't like fire-types, especially when It's covered in flames. "What will I do?" He suddendly saw an injured leg. "Whoa! This one's hurt..."

Vyro
March 27th, 2008, 07:02 AM
little did blazer know that darkly teleported behind her and was waiting for her to die.
darkly then saw a sceptile and said to him"you, are you a rebel? If not, do you want to join team dark sky? if you don't I'll injure you like I injured that ninetails. then I'll zap you with the zap o matic."

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
March 27th, 2008, 11:33 AM
Blazer Heard The Flygon Behind Her. Blazer Carefully And Quickly Limped Away Before It Caused And Real Damage To Her. ( " Wow,That Flygon Was Tougher Than I Expected... " ) Thought Blazer Hiding Behind A Bush. Blazer Peeked Out Of An Opening In The Leaves. ( " An Aimed Shot And I Could Easily Throw Him Out Of The Forest Into Valasto's Valcano... But I Need To Be Careful,Or I Could Miss And Crush My Grandpa's Den... " ) Thought Blazer Looking At The Peak Of Valasto's Valcano. " Ready... Aim... And... " Whispered Blazer. " FIRE!!!!! " Yelled Blazer Sending A Quick,Devestating Combination Of Hyper Beam And Fire Blast Which Sent The Flygon Flying Into And Back Out Of Valasto's Valcano.

Vyro
March 27th, 2008, 12:04 PM
"at least I got that part for the zap-o-matic, she is going to be my first target"darkly said

"luckily I have hypnotized the townsfolk of valasto into thinking she is evil, when she comes home to see her grandpa, she's in for a big suprise..."

♣Gawain♣
March 27th, 2008, 05:26 PM
"No, and I'm just nothing and never join your hideous team after what you've done to her and what's with the "Zap-o-matic part? Are you threathening me?" Before that Flygon answers, A powerful blast of energy squarely hit that Flygon, and went spinning unto the bushes.

After a while, he turned to the Ninetales. "By golly, your energy's drained. You should've reserved it. Anyway, thanks for your help and for that..." He gently lifted the Ninetales and said "Ouch! You're one very hot pokemon, Just tell me where you live and I'll drop you there."

Vyro
March 28th, 2008, 05:12 AM
"I can't risk anothr injury like this.... it's a good thing that I have control over valasto, there's no way she can defeat groudon!!! but if he fails I'll just send salamence" Darkly said"HEY SALAMENCE!!! go kill that sceptile and ninetails I told you about. they won't be that hard to kill because they are even dumber than you!"

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
March 28th, 2008, 09:07 AM
" I Cant Go All The Way Back To Valasto. Its Way To Far Away From Here. To You Know Where The ShortCut To Tyurma Falls Is? If You Don't, I Do. " Said Blazer Turning To The Sceptile,Grateful For It's Help. Just Then The Flames That Surrounded Blazer Died Down And Dissapeared. " I'm Not Like Any Other Ninetails... " Said Blazer,Looking Up At The Sky In The Opening Of The Trees. The Sceptile Just Tilted It's Head. Blazer Looked At The Sceptile And Explained. " I Was Born With A Black Flame Marking On My ForeHead. " Said Blazer,Lifting Up The Tuft Of Fur,Reveiling A Spot Of Black Fur Shaped Like A Flame. Blazer Sat There Holding Up The Tuft Of Fur,Waiting For An Answer.

Vyro
March 28th, 2008, 09:51 AM
"HALT!!!, I'm team dark sky's admin And you will pay for what you did to the boss! bring it on!!!"

you now have to fight the dark sky salamence(one of the weakest foes you will encounter)

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
March 28th, 2008, 10:11 AM
OOC: Im Not The Creator Of This RPG,But I Dont Want It Closed So Please Post More Than 4 Lines...
Oh,And Dont Send Anyone To Get Me Until I Get To Tyurma Falls. I Have An Injured Leg So Its Really Not That Fair... lol,

IC: Blazer Was Startled And Put The Tuft Of Fur Back. " Dont Do Anything " Whispered Blazer To The Sceptile. Blazer Carefully Got Up And Got In Her Battle Position. " Bring It On! " Said Blazer Taunting The Salamence,And Waiting For The Right Time To Strike Its Weak Point,The Wings And Than Do What She Did To The Flygon. Blazer Stood Thier Aiming Her Faint Attack So She Could Jump On Its Back And Bite A Hole In It's Wings.( " Come On,Dash At Me You Stupid Salamence!!!!! " ) Screamed Blazer In Her Head. Just Then,The Salamence Dashed At Her. She Dodged It And Used Faint Attack And Snook Up On Its Back. Then She Tore A Hole It Its Wing And Ran Behind The Bush She Hid Behind Berore And Blasted A Combination Of Hyper Beam And Fire Blast At It,In Result,Sending It Flying Out Of The Forest.

Blazer Limped Out Of Behind The Bush. " I Think We Should Head To Tyurma Falls. " Said Blazer,Looking At The Sceptile And Then Turning Around To Lick The Wound On Her Leg After Blowing A Little Fire On It. Blazer's Leg Got A Cramp And She Flinched,Trying To Deal With The Peircing Pain.

OOC: Quasar Later Once I Find It I'll Give You A Picture Of What The Marking Looked Like.

EDIT:
I Might Try To Find A Sig Or Avvy Based On Our Characters If You Want.I Searched Up One For Quasar If He Wants One.

Vyro
March 28th, 2008, 12:09 PM
OOC:fine, I'll gather zap-o-matic parts until later
"YOU FAILED!?!" Darkly screamed at salamence" I ask you to kill a wounded pokemon and she beats you!?! what are you? a rattata?""no I'm a salamence" salamence replied "SHUT UP!!!" Darkly yelled
"It's not my fault sir, she is more powerful than even you" "for once you are right. she could be the creature from the legend"Darkly said "what legend"salamence asked " the one about the fox with the mark of a black flame, how she will rid the skies if darkness"Darkly said " wait, our team name is dark sky" " all the more reason to kill her" Darkly said

♣Gawain♣
March 28th, 2008, 05:30 PM
"Lucky you pulled that one off..." said Zed, looking at the Salamence, limping away. "You still got the guts to do that even your'e hurt." He sat down at a nearby stump while he plucked a twig to chew.

"I think we should head to Tyuruma falls." said Blazer, turning her head at him. Then she blew flames on her shank to deal with the injuries.

"Then were is this "Tyuruma falls""? said Zed, crossed armed. "I've never heard of such place."

Vyro
March 28th, 2008, 05:40 PM
"salamence, go get me the zap-o-matic I'm going to test it on tyurma falls" Darkly said
"Yes sir" salamence replied Darkly fired the zap-o-matic at the small town and a huge explosion engulfed the area. "What the heck was that?" zed asked "I don't know" blazer replied and they left for the now obliterated town of tyurma falls.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
March 29th, 2008, 06:15 AM
IC:
Blazer Tilted Her Head. " You've Never Heard Of Tyurma Falls? " She Said,Carefully Getting Up. " It's Actually A Really Cool Place. I Went Their When I Was A Young Vulpix. Lets Go. I Want To Make Sure Everythings OK. By The Looks Of Where That Explosion Hit,I'd Say It Hit Tyurma Falls,So Don't Freak Out If You See Flames Everywhere. " Said Blazer,Freaking Out. Blazer Accedentily Blew Flames Up In The Air. " Atleast I Didn't Get The Trees. " Said Blazer. " Now Lets Go... " Said Blazer Sighing Afterwards.

OOC:My Character's Parent's Friend Lives In Tyurma Falls.(Just Some Random Arcanine That Decided To Live There...)

๒inaryקlastic
March 29th, 2008, 08:22 AM
Name: Trika Masrayo
Species: Grovyle
Color: Green and Red
Current Organization: Non
Moves:
Razor Leaf
Pursuit
Leaf Blade
Phsycic
Sunny Day
Agility
Grass Knot
History: Trika was found in some bushes outside of Grenesk when he was just a baby. His adopted parents where Hogo and Frisa Masrayo. They were Ambipoms and where skilled at Martial Arts. Trika liked to explore his surroundings but one day he stumbled across a cave. Inside was crystal that uncovered a secret that was very important to the beholder. Trika learn that he was from an ancient species that have lived forever.

He often discovered a colony that was hidden from Grenesk. One day they moved near Tyruma Falls so Trika left home to follow them. He lived at Tyruma Falls for a year when he decided to explore the land again. As he was leaving Tyruma Falls was blown up but Trika was safe.

As Trika was exploring the land (before the destruction of Tyruma Falls) he came across a Gengar. This extremly strong Gengar used Dark Pulse on Trika and his freind. Trika was sure that he died, but he woke. Unfortunatly, his freind was dead.

Vyro
March 29th, 2008, 12:42 PM
OOC:Then he should be one of the survivors considering he is fire type ( the arcanine I mean)

"I sure hope that those idiots were caught in the blast" Darkly said
"But what if they were'nt" said the salamence
"SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Darkly yelled "HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO SHUT UP!!!!!"

Loki
March 29th, 2008, 08:51 PM
First things first:

A paragraph per post, please.
Also, constantly incomplete lines
like this, don't really count as a paragraph.

Warning 1

Secondly, due to the MIA RP master, you may choose amongst yourselves who will run this roleplay, or simply keep it open controlled.

๒inaryקlastic
March 30th, 2008, 07:57 AM
"No! NO! It can't be," Sobbed Trika,"Tyruma Falls is... gone." Trika heard footsteps from behind him. He leaped into a tree and watched the pokemon passing by. It was Blazer. Trika hid behind a branch and tried to hear what they were saying. He couldn't make anything out so he clambered down the tree and followed them along the ground. He stuck to the shadows to avoid sight.

Vyro
March 30th, 2008, 06:14 PM
Gwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! Darkly is taking over this rp. that means I am the new owner of this roleplay. the first person to pm me can also control this roleplay. sandslash 10, if you want, you can also control it

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
March 31st, 2008, 04:48 PM
OOC: Sure,I'm In Missingno10110. :)

IC:
Blazer Sat Down For A Second To Show The Marking To Zed,But Just Then She Heard A Twig Snap. She Mistaked The Noise For Darkly And The Stupidly Weak Salamence,And Her Body Was Covered In Flames As She Quickly Turned Around And Attacked The Target(Thats You Toxic,) With A Combination Of Hyper Beam And Fire Blast. Blaze Cooled Down,Feeling Bad.For All She Did Was Lose Control Of Her Powers For Some Reason. She Ran Straight For Tyurma Falls When She Grabbed And Dragged Zed By The Arm With Her Tails Quickly. Zed Wanted To Go Back And Help The Treeko That Was Following Them,But Blazer Didn't Turn Around Blazer Smelled The Air To See If They Were Close To Tyurma Falls,And They Were. Blazer Ran Quickly To An Opening In The Trees. Blazer Looked Around And Saw The Blown Up Tyurma Falls. Blazer Saw Her Mom's Friend Giving Medicine To All The Injured Survivors Inside The Hole The Bomb Hit. Blazer Knew That Was What Her Grandpa Was Doing Back At Valasto. Blazer Dashed Straight For The Arcanine Known As Lightning. Blazer Ran So Quick You Could See The Marking On Her Forehead. " Lightning!!!!! " Yelled Blazer As She Slid Down Into The Hole Where The Bomb Hit. Lightning Turned His Head To See Who Was Yelling His Name. Blazer Stopped Right In Front Of Him Excitedly. " Well Well,If It Isn't Blazer! " Said Lightning Excitedly.

OOC:According To The Legend,The Marked Ninetails Has The Ability To See In The Darkness.(This Is To Toxic And "Darkly". Lol,

RocketMeowth
April 1st, 2008, 11:02 AM
Name: Runihura (he'd rather be called Coin)
Species: Meowth
Appearance:

Coin and Neo Pikachu (http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/2268/coinneo2ag0.png)
Coin Jumping (COLORED) (http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/5655/coinjump2mf3.png)

Hometown: Unknown
Color: Normal Meowth colors
Class: Assassin
Moves:

1. Hypnosis
2. Punishment
3. Thunderbolt
4. Shadow Ball
5. Protect
6. Aerial Ace
7. Water Pulse

History: Runihura (a.k.a. Coin) has been a loner for the better part of his life. He remembers but a small shilloueted image of his mother, a single scream, and then many screams. What were those screams? The single one was of his mother. She died after giving birth to him not because of the stress from pushing him out, but because he killed her (accidentally). The screams from the many were a riot of his species trying to kill him as he ran still partially blinded (his eyes weren't fully open yet).

His name was given to him by the shaman of where he lived. It means "destroyer". He's not too fond of it so he gave himself the alias of Coin. A docile feline with an unknown past and a temper of a Charizard.

Ever since he left, his life has been nothing more then a living hell. He's been beat, battered, arrested (he'll never say why), and pretty much homeless. No place feels like a home to him so he just wanders around. He'll do anything for a quick buck, some food, or even a place to crash for the night. He'll even work for both good and bad. He cares not for who is right, just for who offers him the best re-ward in the end.

This is how he lives and how he's raised himself. He'll never change.

=^^= Nya

Vyro
April 1st, 2008, 03:44 PM
Sorry, you are not accepted yet. you have to have an evolved form for an assasin. I will accept you if you change it to a persian

I might let you in as a meowth if you send me a picture and prove that he would make a good one

Vyro
April 3rd, 2008, 10:25 AM
you're in now

coin looks good

๒inaryקlastic
April 5th, 2008, 05:10 AM
Trika woke up. He stared at the glowing moon and looked towards where Tyruma Falls once stood. "What happened?" Said Trika, questioning himself. He saw a firey glow coming from where Blaze was. He knew it must of been her. "I took my word that I would help those pokemon but they must first accept me" Mumbled Trika.

A couple of hours later, Trika was at the Remains of Tyruma Falls. He saw Blaze aproaching so he hid behind a rock. Then he though to himself, "Should I appear to them? Should I make myself known or should I wait till the time is right? Even if I do become of there aquaintence, should I tell them my dark secret?"

Vyro
April 5th, 2008, 05:53 AM
"Gwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!. those heroes have a treeko following them!!" Said Darkly as he watched through his pidgey-cam(basically a camera tied to a pidgey's head)"wait... salamence, is he one of our members?" "no" said salamence "I have never seen him before in my life" "well keep a close eye on that one, he seems... mysterious." Replied Darkly

๒inaryקlastic
April 5th, 2008, 06:24 AM
"No! I can't. I must go to the castle," Thought Trika as he looked towards the castle, "I will reveale myself when the time is right."

Trika began to move towards the castle. He stopped in the middle of a forest as the day began to break. He sat on a log. He began to glow. "Agh! What's happening?" Shouted Trika. The glowing stopped. He looked and his hand and it was a darker green than it usualy was. "Cool, I'm a Grovyle"

Naito
April 5th, 2008, 06:40 AM
Name: Ayumi Masuto
Species: Gardevoir
Hometown: Gresnesk
Color: Shiny Colors

Moves:
1. Hypnosis
2. Will-O-Wisp
3. Psychic
4. Teleport
5. Double Team
6. Focus Blast
7. Light Screen

Good or Evil: Neutral
History: Ayumi was born in a Psychic-type colony just outside Gresnesk. The colony constantly moved, never staying in one place for safety. During her time in Gresnesk, she often played there and practiced her psychic powers as well. This continued, until the colony moved near Tyruma Falls. Overnight, half the colony gone missing (they most likely have ran off), and the other half ended up dead.

Awakening, she found herself face-to-face with a Houndoom which happened to have attacked the town. She had fled, but not before she was burned with a permanent mark across the face. Training, Ayumi amplified her psychic powers and planned to have searched for the remaining members of the colony. However in the process, some villages such as Halo arrested her, discriminated her, or even attempted to assassinate her, due to the measures the Houndoom gone to so she would stay away (he had attempted to blame her as one of the raiders of Tyurma Falls).

As of now, she abandoned that goal, and is a traveler. Ayumi cannot continue any major goals, due to the blacklisting some townspeople have done to her. Right now, Ayumi acts as a lone wolf often, despite any entries a Pokedex might have as her being the Emotion Pokemon. As well, she attempted to make a living, but the only way now, with entire mobs hunting her down due to the damned Houndoom, she has become an assassin, though she doesn't bother with actually hunting down the survivors. Instead... She'll hunt other people, though there are some times where Ayumi will attack survivors. Especially if it pays well.

๒inaryקlastic
April 5th, 2008, 08:38 AM
There was movement coming from the left of where Trika was sitting. "Hello?" Shouted Trika. There was more movement. Trika stood up and moved into a pouncing position. There was more movement. Trika moved back slightly. He heard some staravias squwarking as some bushes rustled. He braced himself as something emerged from the bushes (Thats you Ayumi Masuto.)

Vyro
April 5th, 2008, 08:59 AM
excalibur, you are approved.

Naito
April 5th, 2008, 09:09 AM
OOC: It's best you don't bunny my character, as I'd prefer to appear where I want.

---

IC: Eying a crowd of flying-type Pokemon nearby, Ayumi rested on the branch of a tree. The mobs have given up on her since she became an assassin, for whatever reason. It did not bother her now, long as the damnable Houndoom that chased her gave up on her chase. It wasn't her fault that Tyurma got destroyed, it was foolish to blame it on someone else. Still, that was behind her now.

Ayumi was an assassin-for-hire now, and often ended up being assigned unexpected tasks. However her current two client had employed her to assassinate a... Darkly, a Flygon? The Flygon was a Lord as well, but long as she could pay well, it would be worthwhile. This one supposedly liked to torment others, and injected DNA from the Guardian of the Afterlife to some, Giratina. In addition, rumors were spreading that he allied with a Regigigas named Reg. As such, it might clear Ayumi's tarnished reputation that was once destroyed. The other had employed her to assassinate a survivor of the raids, but Ayumi did not bother with that yet.

A Pidgey ended up flying nearby her, weighed down with a camera on it's head. A stupid plan, if someone wanted to spy on whoever was nearby. But, Ayumi learned through experience what interfering with others can do. However it seemed worthwhile to keep an eye on the Pidgey. Not many people even had the money to buy a camera, neither did many wanted to. The Gardevoir jumped off the branch, landing on solid ground successfully. However she had gained attention, stepping on a few twigs. This was notified by a Grovyle nearby, whom had suddenly gone into a pouncing position, in case the Gardevoir was a threat. Instead of making her appearence well-known by stepping onto a dirt path, Ayumi had an small orb of fire surrounding her right hand, in case the Grovyle decided to attack.

๒inaryקlastic
April 5th, 2008, 09:18 AM
Trika noticed a small glow from behind the bush. He looked around and also spotted a Pidget pirched on a tree branch. Trika moved towards the bush. His arm sheilding his face. He only wished to attack if the unkown target was to attack him.

Vyro
April 5th, 2008, 09:19 AM
"So, she is hired to assasinate me... I have an idea! Salamence! bring me the Robot Darkly Clone." salamence then brought in an exact copy of Darkly. Darkly sent the clone to destroy the assasin. "Just in case, I'll fire the zap-o-matic at that stupid assasin. Gwahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!"

Naito
April 5th, 2008, 09:46 AM
The Gardevoir waited. The Grovyle apparently didn't make a move first, either waiting for her or planning what to do. The Will-O-Wisp attack produced a large glow, which didn't help. Eventually the Grovyle attempted to move through the bushes, in order to find out who was nearby.

"Teleport." The instant it was said, Ayumi disappeared, her body being dragged to the other side of the path. The Will-O-Wisp attack faded away, but not before burning the grass Ayumi was standing on. Re-appearing a few yards behind the Grovyle, she proceeded into the thicker portions of the forest. Ayumi preferred avoiding being noticed, and she disliked being in groups as well.

Vyro
April 5th, 2008, 09:52 AM
"Grrrrrrr... Why won't this thing fire already?" Darkly asked "maybe you should plug it in"salamence answered. "What!?! it's unplugged?" Darkly asked. "Yes, I needed to plug in my gamecube" Salamence answered again Darkly walked over and plugged in the zap o matic and fired it right at Ayumi

Naito
April 5th, 2008, 10:12 AM
OOC: Uh... That kind of made no sense, lol. A death machine plugged into a Gamecube doesn't seem that kind of expected. o_o

---

IC: Walking into the thicker portion of the forest, Ayumi continued to explore. If this Darkly was distrusted and unliked by many people, it would be obvious that it would move constantly to avoid trouble. As such, it would be better off to explore different towns and such to find him. Ignoring the Grovyle she escaped from, Ayumi payed attention to any sounds nearby, incase her target was nearby. Instead of sound, she found a scorching heat behind her. Turning around, Ayumi found herself just barely dodging a white beam of energy.

"Double Team."

Copies of the Gardevoir spread throughout the forest with those two words, mostly around her position. They turned their heads in the direction of the blast, looking for whoever launched the attack. With no one found, half of them disappeared, leaving only six spread throughout the forest.

"Now let's see who can find each other first. Teleport." Ayumi said, before disappearing and each of the copies followed suit, reappearing in random locations. The only problem was that the shiny colors made her stick out, with blue skin and hair. Still, this Darkly or whoever attacked her would have a hell of a time finding her long as she hid well.

Vyro
April 5th, 2008, 10:26 AM
OOC: the zap-o-matic is not plugged into the gamecube. salamence unplugged it so he could plug in the gamecube and play it.

The robot Darkly clone sensed someting. It turned around and saw a shiny gardevoir. "Warning! Warning! threat detected transform initiated" The clone started to transform until it became a 20 foot tall version of itself. meanwhile Darkly was watching through the pidgey cam "Ha! let's see this assasin beat my latest invention! the Darkly Destroyer! Gwahahahaahahhaahahhahahaha!!!!!!"

๒inaryקlastic
April 5th, 2008, 11:18 AM
"Agh!" Shouted Trika as he gazed at the many Gardeviors surrounding him. He ran through the forest doging bushes and the Gardevoirs. Then he noticed one that stook out from all the others. He didn't now wh, he must of thought of his instinct.

Trika glimpsed another white beam of energy going towards Gardevoir. He thought it worth a chance to see if it was the real Gardevoir "Watch out!" Shouted Trika. He ran towards Ayumi knocking her to the ground and out of the way of the beam. The many Gardevoirs dissapeared and as Trika lay on the ground, holding Ayumi, he exclaimed "Are you okay?"

Vyro
April 5th, 2008, 11:27 AM
The darkly destroyer moved forward and tried to step on that annoying gardevoir. this time it was with a grovyle."must destroy annoyances, dark beam activate" A giant beam shot out of it's eyes at the annoying pokemon. they dodged just in time. Meanwhile Darkly was still watching. but this time he was sitting on a couch and watching the fight while eating popcorn.

Naito
April 5th, 2008, 11:51 AM
"Get out of the way, unless you want to get killed here," Ayumi said, being tackled by the Grovyle. In an instant all the copies of her disappeared, revealing her location. What seemed to be Darkly from a description her client given, flew near her. However it had somehow grown into a twenty-foot-tall version of itself.

"... I must be drinking..." the Gardevoir thought as a large beam was launched at the two. Grabbing a hold of the Grovyle's hand, she muttered a single word.

"Teleport."

In that instant, she had disappeared, bringing the Grovyle with her. When they re-appeared somewhere else, she had let go of the Grovyle.

"Stay here." Ayumi ordered, before teleporting back to the gargantuan that faced her. Her right hand glowed red, as a purple flame shot out and flew in the direction of her opponent. If it was a Pokemon, it would get burned by Will-O-Wisp. In addition, burning attacks often decrease the target's physical attack, so that was a plus.

๒inaryקlastic
April 5th, 2008, 12:01 PM
The great clone was about to crush Trika. He had to move. He jumped up and onto the arm of the clone. He then pounced onto his head and used Leaf Blade. The clone began to move back.

Vyro
April 5th, 2008, 12:04 PM
The attack hit the Darkly Destroyer in the head,which flew off. The headless robot just kept walking towards the terrified duo. It shot another dark beam, which they dodged again. Ayumi then sprang up and attacked it, slicing it clean in half. "What!?! they destroyed it? how could they do that? " Darkly yelled from in front of the tv screen. he used shadow force to quickly teleport in frony of ayumi. he threw his popcorn at her and then teleported back.

๒inaryקlastic
April 5th, 2008, 12:10 PM
"Im sorry." Said Trika, "I must leave but hopefully i will ...maybe... see you around." Trika smiled and ran through the trees.

Naito
April 5th, 2008, 12:22 PM
OOC: Trika is the only one that could of sliced it in half...

IC: After Ayumi attacked the machine with no effect, the Grovyle lept onto one of it's large arms and attacked it with it's blade-like appendages. The clone of this accursed Flygon moved back, as it's head fell off due to the Leaf Blade move. It had attempted another laser beam, but due to the lack of it's head, the move failed and the headless robot ended up sliced in half, due to another attack from the Grovyle.

This caused Darkly to be angered, obviously. The Flygon suddenly appeared infront of the Gardevoir, before throwing some food at her and disappeared.

"I'm sorry," the Grovyle said before running off.

"So Darkly, you seem to be much too cowardly to fight, am I correct?" Ayumi taunted, seeing if she could have the fool appear.

Vyro
April 5th, 2008, 12:58 PM
"Oh... I'm not cowardly... I just don't feel like hurting a little girl, Gwahahahahahhaha!!" he said as he appeared in front of her."you do realize that you can't kill me, right? the giratina Dna made me immortal. I can faint, but it is impossible for me to die. unfortuantly for you. you can die, which is what is going to happen when I beat you. Prepare to be destructified!!!!" Darkly slashed her with one of his extremely sharp claws, leaving a huge cut on her arm.

.:God:.
April 5th, 2008, 01:23 PM
Name: Zeroid
Species: Kadabra
Hometown: Volasto
Color: Yellow and Pink
Class: Survivor
Current Organization: Erukita Alliance
Moves:
Psycho Cut
Miracle Eye
Shadow Ball
Shock Wave
Double Team
Energy Ball
Trick Room
History: Abandoned at Birth, the young Abra didn't know what to do, and was taken care of by it's godparents, two Alakazam's. Both of them were lost during a war, and Abra was very sad. Determined to teach everyone a lesson, Abra took Martial Arts and Karate. Soon, the abra evolved. Kadabra set out to the war. He used his powerful Trick Room attack. Every started attacking eachother, and bowed down to Kadabra. Kadabra then became evil. When finally, he found his godparents. He didn't know who they were, so he got rid of them. Then he realized. He then headed out to live in shame, when he found himself in Tyurma Falls, where the battle begins.

Vyro
April 5th, 2008, 02:34 PM
you are accepted. he sounds interesting. as of now, when you sign up, team dark sky will be an organization that you can join

Umbreongirl
April 5th, 2008, 06:33 PM
Are sign-ups still open? <3 If so, i'd definitely like to be a part of this Roleplay, so i'll post my application soon. ^^' You guys look like you need some more Roleplayers anyways.

Vyro
April 5th, 2008, 07:23 PM
there are still spots open... Darkly is getting sick of trying to kill those annoying pokemon... he needs a new ally or foe

Umbreongirl
April 5th, 2008, 07:33 PM
Name: Remorse

Species: Umbreon

Color: Black and Yellow, Red eyes

Class: Survivor of Tyurma Falls, Former Outsider

Current Organization: A Guardian of Tyurma, part of the Tyurma Guards

Moves:
Toxic
Payback
Moonlight
Mean Look
Psychic
Dark Pulse
Confuse Ray

Good or Evil: Presumably good, but as with most people or Pokemon, doesn’t have any set preference, and is likely to turn in the wink of an eye. Remorse does have a soft spot for the weak and innocent, however, and tends to stick up for them.

History: Born in the typical town of Grenesk, the only daughter of two simple Flareons, she was expected by all to follow in their footsteps and evolve into a Flareon as well, and was even given a Firestone for her first birthday. But the decision was Remorse’s, and Remorse’s alone, so technically no one could force her into becoming a Flareon, or could they? Her parents made it quite clear that if she went against their wishes, and broke from the chain, they would no longer accept her as their young, and would refuse any contact with her as long as they both lived. Remorse had planned to follow their wishes and become a Flareon to please them. That was, until the Moon began calling to her. It is said that before young Eevees evolve into Umbreons, they always experience both physical and mental callings from the Moon at night, and it is destiny that they evolve at night into Umbreons. Remorse was faced with an impossible dilemma. Her heart was drawn to the night, but her parents wished her to become a creature who walked at day. Torn between the two, Remorse couldn’t decide, until destiny eventually took it’s toll on her, and she began evolving uncontrollably on one of her night treks. Though she was aware what would happen, she returned home, and at first wasn’t recognized by her parents. It was only when they heard their beloved daughters’ voice that they realized it was her, and heart-broken and outraged, beat her bloody until she was near dying. They ruthlessly tossed her body outside to die alone, when she was visited by a kind Pokemon. It was a prestigious young Ninetales, and he carried her on his back all the way to his home, where he nursed her back to health. After she was healed, he dropped her off at the city of Halo where he knew she would fit in immediately. He always came back to visit her, and to this day, she and him are best friends. Remorse moved from Halo to Tyurma Falls about a year before the raid, and was caught up in it in the time of destruction. She had clawed her way to the top to becoming a Guard, and is now the best of the best fighters. She thinks of herself as a failure for not being able to save the innocent civilians from the invaders. She now swears her life on protecting the survivors. A peculiar teardrop-shaped yellow marking hand just below her left eye, a marking left from when she first evolved, and shed her first lasting tear about her future.

Vyro
April 5th, 2008, 07:37 PM
Darkly turned away from ayumi as a strange umbreon walked by. ayumi teleported away from him. "You, umbreon. are you working for a ninetails named blazer? if you are not in her service, do you want to join team dark sky?

OOC: that means you are accepted

Dude0
April 5th, 2008, 08:41 PM
this is the greatest site and rp i've seen

๒inaryקlastic
April 6th, 2008, 01:54 AM
"Fliscia! Fliscia!" Bellowed Trika as he stopped at a small pond. A beautiful Lumineon rose up to the surface of the lake. She had a scar on her back fin. "I was watching it all on Psycam. (A survellence system that only intelligent phsycic pokemon can use) You must be more careful in the future." Exclaimed Flisica. "You're right. I might end up like you. A scar on my fin and a face that looks as if a shovel has hit it." Boasted Trika. "Oi! Shut up! I have you now I have won many beauty contests." Said Flisica Proudly.

Trika walked down to a cave not far from the pond. Inside was many flashing monitors; glass boxes which contained weapons like guns and fibre wire; a high-tech gym and pads that were hovering off the floor. Flisica appeared in a small pond in the middle of the cave. "So," Said Trika, "How's your training coming along?"
"Not too bad. I think it won't be long until I learn teleport." Replied Flisica.

Suddenley the screens began to flash red. Trika ran over to the monitors and began pressing loads of buttons. "What's happening?" Panniced Flisica. "There's some disruption over at Volasto. I've got to go there and stop it. It looks as if Groudon has gone into some sort of rage. He's gonna cause a super eruption. It will kill all of us!" Explained Trika. "But, no. You can't go down there. You're a grass type, it's not safe!" Begged Flisica. "No! I must." Replied Trika as he ran out of the cave.

Kabutopzilla
April 6th, 2008, 06:01 AM
There is still room for people to join!

Now here I go:

OOC: Since everyone practically leads their own journey, you must state in parentheses where you are in Erukita before continuing. When you go to another location, state it in parentheses before continuing, and on the same post.

(Tyurma Falls Ruins)

BIC: "Help me, help me please!" a Porygon-Z from the ruins cried.
"What?" I asked. Being a Tyurma Guard, I had to respond. My response was fairly sour, though.
"My little bro is lost in the Falls Cavern..." the Porygon-Z said.
"So...You want me...to go in there?" I replied.
"Well, you are a Tyurma Guard. Don't you want to keep your duty up?" it said. I sighed.
"My duty has been long, long gone," I responded. Nonetheless, I walked into the Falls Cavern, depressed. How will this all work out? My village has been destroyed, and now the Rebels or whoever is out to kill us so we don't bother them anymore. What pathetic losers. What was the point of anyone destroying our lives? Do they have no life, or is that an unwritten war code I'm unaware of? Oh well. Here I go. The dark, damp cavern that sits next to Tyurma Falls.

(Falls Cavern)

OOC: This is a short dungeon, expect little from it.

BIC: Well, here I am. I could call this place home, but it's cold, dark, and unfriendly. There is a shrine that exists at the end of Falls Cavern, I bet that Porygon got lost in its entrancement...damn. I entered a pond that was at the dead end of the corridor-this was required for continuation. I dove under it, and came up. I walked down an endless path that led to a sunlit grove in the cave...Not good. The shrine sat there, just sitting. But no Porygon. Have I just been tricked?

"You are doomed now, Tyurma Guard!" a voice said. I looked up, and a Grovyle jumped from the ceiling and landed on me. I shook him off.
"What the hell? Was this a trick?" I asked.
"Yeah. And you fell for it, too! That Porygon-Z sent you in here so I could trap you in and kill you. We don't want you to be in Reg's way, got it?" it said back.
"And who is Reg?" I asked. The Grovyle gasped, then laughed hysterically.
"You Tyurmans are stupid. Oh well. No point in telling you when I could just kill you here!!!"

*Grovyle Boss Battle-Soon*

Oh, crap. I'm screwed.

OOC: I can use a map of Erukita, please. Someone with map drawing skeelz. :) Thanks in advance!

BIC: (Falls Cavern-Grovyle Boss Battle)

*Grovyle used Leaf Blade. I jumped back just in the nick of time, though I had been scraped slightly. This was horrible for me. I recoiled, and countered with X-Scissor. A direct hit! Grovyle flew back and hit the wall. It jumped back to its feet, and dashed at me with Leaf Blade. Damn...a direct hit...I flew back, and crashed in the wall as well. I jumped back up, and readied my claws for my most powerful attack: Guillotine. I jumped at Grovyle, and slit him horribly. He fell to the ground, bleeding, and he just stopped breathing. Amazing how Guillotine works, isn't it?*

*Grovyle Boss Battle Over. Winner: Kabyss*

"What the hell was all that about?" I asked...air. I expected no response, but I still got one.
"Reg is going to kill you with brute force. He knows you are still alive, and his slaves will murder you. You have to be on your toes. Grovyle was only the beginning..." a voice replied.
"And who is this?" I shouted! Suddenly, a ? shaped Unown appeared out from behind the shrine.
"I am your watcher, Kabyss. I am assigned to watch you for your entire bloodline. It is my duty. All Unowns have a Pokemon to watch, and you just happened to be mine. If your bloodline is put to an end, I die. It is what happened to many Tyurmans' watchers..."
Okay. So not only Doc, but some creep named Reg is out to kill me, and I have a freaking stalker! How much more creepy can this get? Not much. It feels like a human is trying to catch me...but not really, lol.
"Where do I go next?"
"You need to assassinate Doc before his plans are administered. By far, Reg is only sending loyal slaves to kill you, but Doc is actually doing something," the Unown replied. "He is currently at Grenesk, assembling something destructive. He is near completion, as all he needs is one Fungal Diamond. These are very rare, and appear only in the Erukita Forest. You must go there. But before yo go, you need a partner. There is just simply no way you can do this job yourself," the Unown said.
"What are my choices?"
"I can create you a Fire-type, a Grass-type, or a Flying-type. Your pick."
"I'll take a Fire-type," I replied. "Uh...Blaziken?"
"That can be done," the Unown said. He assembled the dead Unowns to form the word Blaziken. Since no letter is repeated in the name, a Blaziken was just...assembled from nowhere.
"I must explain everything to you before it leaves Brainless State. It knows who you are, your advantages, disadvantages, your past, how it should treat you. It is kind to you and friends to you only. Remember: this Blaziken is your friend," the Unown said. I nodded in a serious manner. The Blaziken started to speak.
"Buytkjhfnmgkfjhgcfk," it said. "Jkdbsjfhkeinuhjgfbia?"
"Uhh..."
"I'm just teaching it how to speak," the Unown said.
"Guigkjqjkewgj...jjkwqhgfiwqj...oew...K...a...b...y...s...s..." it whispered. Well, it knew my name. That's a start.
"Ka...byss..." it said again, this time faster. "Kabyss!" it said. Now I know it can speak, I hope.
"And what is your name?" I asked. It frowned.
"What do you want it to be?" he asked me back.
"I dunno...Flamer? How uncreative of me..."
"Hah?"
"Nothing! We need to go to Grenesk, and I think we can go to the Erukitan Field via the hole in the ceiling. Uhh...Right?" I asked the Unown. It nodded.(?) So, Blaziken shot through the roof with its incredible jumping skills, as I climbed up the old-fashioned way. Shut up, I'm a prehistoric Pokemon. I like old-fashioned.

-To Be Continued-

OOC: Wow, I didn't know this RPG would sell so well. :)

Vyro
April 6th, 2008, 06:06 AM
kabutopzilla, I am sorry to tell you this but I have officially taken over this rpg because you were not here to approve characters. however, you can control it again if you can add team dark sky to the organizations list, and as long as I still have a bit of power

(tyurma ruins)

"Grrrr, that kaputops took out my best agents, I am going to get him for this" he used shadow force to teleport to where kabyss was "you're going to pay for what you did to my agents, prepare to die, wimp"

Boss battle Darkly(You have to fight him)

๒inaryקlastic
April 6th, 2008, 06:31 AM
(Falls Cavern)

Trika stopped. He panted. He was running for miles because he had no other way of getting there. He looked up and saw a furious pokemon right in front of him. "Darkly?" Said Trika Puzzled.

Vyro
April 6th, 2008, 06:39 AM
the ruins
"yes, it's me, the guy with the giant robot. what do you want, can't you see that I am just trying to find my to agents: glitchy and solar. are you going to blow me up now? because if you do, I will destroy you with the zap-o-matic 9000

๒inaryקlastic
April 6th, 2008, 06:54 AM
"You killed hundreds of pokemon! My freinds are dead and it's all your fault. I've just recived information from my colleauge. Groudon is outraged that you killed those people. He's gonna cause an eruption that will wipe out any living pokemon on this island." Shouted Trika. "AND IT'S (IT@S) ALL YOUR FAULT!!!"

Kabutopzilla
April 6th, 2008, 09:46 AM
OOC: Oh and to clarify, everyone who wanted in is in so far. :)

BIC: (Falls Cavern)

Boss Battle: Darkly

The Flygon shot an attack at me, and I dodged. I countered with a smack with my scythes. I didn't cut him, but I did manage to create a hearty THWACK! noise with the side of my scythes. I quickly jumped out a hole in the ceiling in the cave with Flamer as the Flygon sat in pain. As I was running, I heard the Flygon scream at me, something along the lines of "You'll pay for this!" or something like that.

Boss Battle Over. Winner: No one.

(Erukitan Field)

The path between Tyurma Falls and Grenesk is never long. It's only about a mile. That's long to you lazy Slowpokes, but to a Kabutops and Blaziken, tch, it's only about five minutes. I heard a voice in my head.
"Kabyss, you will meet with a another Pokemon at Grenesk. S/he will help you on your journey, but you must tell him/her what is going on..."
I recognized the voice. That damn Unown (?). Okay, so I was going to meet another Pokemon at Grenesk. What, is s/he a survivor? Or is the Unown (?) with Doc or Reg?

-To Be Continued-

April 6th, 2008, 12:02 PM
(By the way, this is my first post. I am Zeroid the Kadabra...)

"Oh my f______ god!! What the hell happened here? It's like deserted... what's that? There's a voice in my head... go to grenesk? Where's that? I'll meet with someone named Kabyss?? What's going on? Well, I guess I should go... wait. There's more... I will also meet a Flareon-- Kabyss is a Kabutops... so confusing!!! I guess I should get going, even though I don't get what that b____ said."

So Kadabra set off towards Grenesk...

Naito
April 6th, 2008, 12:16 PM
OOC: Missingno, stop godmodding, bunnying, and WRITE AT LEAST A PARAGRAPH. Otherwise it WILL be locked, and the mods won't accept an excuse.

IC: After being slashed by Darkly before she had a chance to strike back, Ayumi teleported away from the attack. Her arm was bleeding slightly, which didn't do well at the moment.

"That was... Unexpected... However I learned something about him that could help..." Ayumi thought as she found herself in the middle of a field, away from the forest she and that idiotic Flygon were once in. She looked around, studying her surroundings. Gresnesk was still close by, along with the forest. Turning towards the direction of the town, Ayumi walked into the forest once again.

"If he appears again, let's see how he can survive a forest fire," the Gardevoir thought as her palms glowed a bright red for a second. The glow faded away as once again she proceeded into the deeper portions of Gresnesk Forest. Ayumi wasn't one to give up easily, and her ability "Trace," didn't have enough time to activate. She would be prepared, this time.

April 6th, 2008, 12:36 PM
Obviously, Kadabra was having a tough time getting to Gresnek. It leveled up 7 times, and when he got there, he was gushing blood on his right arm. He had to be healed. He waited and waited but there was no Flareon nor was there a Kabutops. He sat there for three hours when....

RocketMeowth
April 6th, 2008, 02:18 PM
OOC: Sorry for such a late reply. I've been uber busy at home with college stuff.

IC:

Coin sat in a tree, his arms placed directly behind his head while the AK-47 he cherished so much hung off the branch by a strap. He let out a lazy sigh as he opened his green eyes. A grin then sat on his brutal mug as he pictured his next victim. If only he had one. All he could picture was a screaming mind as he slautered them.

He took another sigh, figuring that he wasn't going to get anywhere just lounging like this. If he was going to mark his next victim, he'd have to travel around and look for a town. Then he'd have to look for wanted and reward posters, stating a Pokemon as well as giving a picture.

Leaping out of the tree, he grabbed his AK and fell to the ground. He landed directly on his feet, brushing leaves off his slightly tattered black trench-coat. His ears flicked and he walked away.

=^^= Nya

Vyro
April 6th, 2008, 04:00 PM
"you stupid grovyle, don't you understand? This is all part of my plan, the smoke from the eruption will blot out the sunlight and make it dark!!!! groudon is really under my control and so are the rest of the citizens of valasto!! you are next to be hypnotized, goodbye,trika!!! Gwahahahahahahahha!!!!!!!"
just as he said this the roof of the cave collapsed and buried him in the rubble. "ow..." he said weakly before he burst out of the rubble. " That's it trika, You are going to die instead"

boss battle for trika: Darkly

Naito
April 6th, 2008, 05:03 PM
Walking through the forest, bugs and birds watched Ayumi. It was to be expected though, as shinies were very rare. Seeing a Gardevoir, was even rarer. A combination of two, well were damn near impossible. It was lucky that the legends of humans weren't true in this world, or else they would of hunted her down on first sight. Though still, walking was pointless. Ayumi still wanted to hunt down her target, before any other assassins got to him.

"Teleport."

Muttering the few words, Ayumi had her body dragged across the forest in an instant, faster than the blink of an eye. Reappearing, she felt as if she was going to hurl. Repeated use of it wasn't really that good, and she had overlooked that. Especially since that fool Darkly had caused the Gardevoir bleeding as well.

"This isn't going to help... The bleeding is getting worse. I'll definitely need some berries and something to stop the bleeding temporarily." Ayumi's inner conscious thought, though she ignored it despite her better judgement. Against her will, she proceeded to kill Darkly. He was a nuisance, and she wasn't one to help those who allied with Reg. Actually, she was neutral, but it didn't matter.

Vyro
April 6th, 2008, 05:29 PM
OOC: just so you know, you are not allowed to kill other roleplayer's characters. Right kabutopzilla?
Kabutopzilla and I will probaly boot you out if you kill another roleplayer.

(Dark sky hq)

Salamence was worried, the other agents from the cave had not showed up yet and he wanted to find darkly. but darkly had given him orders to protect the zap o matic. so salamence put the robot salamence clone in front of it and set out to find darkly

Kabutopzilla
April 6th, 2008, 05:35 PM
OOC:Yessir, that's correct. No killz teh other RPer, that's not fair at all.

...I'll continue in a bit. Gotta brainstorm the next segment.

Umbreongirl
April 6th, 2008, 07:33 PM
Sorry I haven't posted anything yet. ^_^' I would post something tonight, but seeing as it's past 11:30, i'll just wait until I get home from School tomorrow. Good night everyone! <3

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
April 7th, 2008, 06:33 AM
(Tyurma Falls)

" I Wasn't Expecting To See You Here. " Said Lightning. " My Grandpa Said I Could Go On An Adventure,Bu I Decided To Head Here First. Said Blazer. Suddenly,Blazer Had A Wierd Feeling She Has To Go To Falls Cavern. ( " I Can't Leave Scince I Just Got Here,But I Was Born With The Mark And I Know I Have To Go! " ) Thought Blazer,Not Being Able To Make Up Her Mind. " Well Your Not Going To Get Anywhere Hanging Around In This Place,Here,I Have Supplies You Can Have. " Said Lightning. Blazer Looked At The Berrys He Gave Her. " Thanks Lightning. " Said Blazer Smiling. Blazer Said Bye And Walked Up To Zed. " I Have A Feeling We Have To Go To Falls Cavern. Lets Go. " Said Blazer.

Umbreongirl
April 7th, 2008, 04:51 PM
(On the path to Tyurma Falls)

“Are we there yet?” The uneasy cry of a young Budew inquired, breaking the stillness and serenity the Umbreon guard, Remorse, had lost herself in yet again. Jerking her head backward, and sheepishly looking up at the tiny Pokemon, she flashed him a smile she thought was reassuring, but just in turn landed her an odd stare from him.

“Are we lost?” The young Pokemon cried impatiently, suddenly jumping up from his sitting position on her back and making her wince.

“No! Of course not!” Remorse scoffed, taking offense to the question.

“I’ve been a guardian of Tyurma for over a year now, and you still question my navigational skills?
Maybe I should’ve let you find your own way back.” She grumbled, the forced smile wiping off her face as she narrowed her eyes a bit.

“But then you would’ve lost your job as a Guard, and probably been banished from the city for treason too.” The Budew pointed out, excitement growing in his voice as he realized the potential to strike an argument with her.

“Ah.” She smiled. “But that’s where you’re wrong. You think that I would be willing to risk banishment from a city for a second time? No, I’m running out of places to go as it is! You think I wouldn’t be smart enough to come up with my own little story, to tell about how I ran and ran as fast as I could to find you after your poor brother came to me in anguish and told me you were missing, and how I was near exhaustion when I found you too late, already chow for the Houndoom.”

Remorse paused in her little tale, laughing a bit on the inside with malice as she saw in a sideward glance the shock on the little Budew’s face. She nearly burst out in laughter, not because the story itself was funny, but because the little Pokemon obviously didn’t know her well enough to know that she would never leave any Pokemon in danger, friend or stranger.

"But what if I made it back? Then what would you do? The whole village would find out that you lied to them, and I would tell them about how you abandoned me in my time of need!”
Remorse shrugged a bit, her head raising slightly as now a real smile crept across her face, the laid-back easy-going grin she was most well-known for. Slowing a bit in her stride, she extended a paw back, and ruffled the bud on top of the Budew’s head.

“Ah well.” She laughed. “Being a Tyurma Guard isn’t much of a job anyways. The long hours with no pay, the constant danger, not to mention no sick days or vacation time.” She was joking of course, but the Budew’s eyes widened in disbelief, as she really had him going.

“Why do you do it then?” He asked when he had finally found his voice. Tossing her long ears back, she raised her head to the sky, enjoying the cool breeze that swept along her matted fur, and the rays of sun that warmed her face. Usually, Remorse wasn’t even out at this time of day, as the myth that Umbreons grew fatigued from walking out in the sunshine definitely wasn’t a myth, and she already felt the heavy fatigue in her bones, combined with the excruciating battle and the long walk home. All the while, she had been thinking about the Budew’s question, finally halting in their trek, and locking her piercing red eyes upon his squat little face. She smiled to herself as the Budew instantly grew uneasy, something he had in common with all other Pokemon, as her Mean Look attack instantly took effect upon him.

“Because even though we don’t get any money for protecting and rescuing the Pokemon weaker than us, it’s the most rewarding job in the world, and I wouldn’t give it up for anything.” The Umbreon smiled at the Budew, a dreamy look passing over her face and replacing the “Mean Look”. The Budew then relaxed, unable to suppress his own grin.

“You wouldn’t have left me to find my own way back to Tyurma Falls, would you?” The Budew asked now, already knowing the answer. Remorse didn’t say anything, just stopped once more, this time sitting on her haunches, as they had reached one of the four official Guardian posts of Tyurma Falls. They were now sitting atop a grassy hill dotted with daisies and wild berries, at a seemingly perfect angle overlooking the small city. As it was nearing dusk, the sun had bathed a luscious golden light over everything in sight, making everything appear rustic and much more beautiful and regal than in normal light. Shoulders slumping in relief, she tucked her tail around her body, taking in the breathtaking sight for just a moment, and then turning again to the Budew. Before she could say anything though, a purple blur came racing up the slope, a Pokemon unrecognizable until it called the Umbreon’s name.

“REMORSE!” Came a high-pitched shriek, one the Umbreon could only recognize as Acorn the Ratatta. He always seemed to be in a big rush, and as Remorse thought about it, she couldn’t recall one time she hadn’t seen Acron agitated about something.

“REMORSE!” The Pokemon shrieked again, as if she hadn’t heard his cry the first time. Sighing wearily, the Umbreon dragged herself to her feet, exhaustion clear in her limbs as she good-naturedly rolled her eyes at the Budew, and then turned to address the Ratatta. Just as she was about to spit out something sarcastic and witty, her usual response to the snazzy Ratatta’s cries for help, he jumped up on her shoulder, catching her by surprise as anxiously he pressed his nose up to her own.

“No time for jokes, Remorse! This time it’s a real emergency! It’s Kabyss, the other Tyurma Guard!” The Ratatta paused to catch his breath, and Remorse immediately wanted to shake the rest out of him, as she knew that if it had anything to do with Kabyss, it was serious. Her eyes widened, and instead of questioning him, she just remained silent, anxious for him to continue.

“You know how usually he does the day missions and you do the night missions, since, well, you’re an Umbreon and all?!” Remorse could only nod anxiously as a tremor ran up along her spine, a forewarning that signaled unpleasant news.

“I heard that while he was on the mission, his Unown came to him and told him to go to Grenesk! Surely I thought this couldn’t be true. Kabyss, who’s always been so loyal to us! We only have two Guards, you know. And Kabyss was supposed to be on duty in the town while you responded to Roselia’s call! So I went searching for him..” Ratatta paused momentarily, combing a delicate hand through his long whiskers before continuing. Remorse leaned forward anxiously.

“I’ve looked everywhere, and he’s gone! And everyone I asked say that they haven’t seen him in awhile! What if he ran off and just left us? What if.. What if..” The Ratatta had begun shivering now, and though Remorse usually found that she couldn’t stand the scrawny little Pokemon, she was beginning to grow concerned for him. He had obviously gotten himself worked up about the whole thing, and seemed to be convinced that Kabyss had just up and left them all. As for Remorse, she didn’t believe a word of it.

“You’re mistaken.” She finally spoke, trying to sound reassuring as she patted Acorn on the back. “Maybe he’s responding to an emergency call. Or maybe.. Maybe..” She trailed off.

“Maybe what?” Acron asked anxiously.

“Maybe he’s hurt!” Remorse exclaimed, every muscle in her body becoming taut as she recoiled from
her own words.

“It’s getting dark! And I have to start night patrol soon. If Kabyss is hurt, then we need to get to him immediately before there’s no light left. Of course, that wouldn’t be a problem for me, but obviously I can’t get him back all by myself. So listen here, Acorn. He was responding to a call from a Porygon-Z in the caverns…”

“A Porygon-Z?” Acorn interrupted, a strange look passing over his rodent-like face.

“Yes a Porygon-Z” Remorse snapped impatiently.

“Miss Remorse..” The Ratatta started out, his face turning a pale ghostly white.

“I don’t know how to tell you this, but we don’t have a Porygon-Z in our city.”

(On the road to Grenesk)

Though Umbreons weren’t known in particular for their speed, but for their amazing defenses and special defenses, Remorse felt especially light and agile now, as she raced down the beaten path leading from Tyurma Falls to the city of Grenesk, all the while feeling dread in the pit of her stomach. As the trees, flowers, berry plants, and other Pokemon surrounding her became but a blur, she closed her eyes, her head already beginning to throb as she pressed her already worn body onward. Her hesitation to travel this path was understandable, as for one, she was heading toward the one place she had been forbidden to travel, the town which spelled nothing out to her but a lifetime of banishment. She had sworn to herself after settling in Halo that she would never return here, and now, with an uneasy feeling in the gut of her stomach, she was breaking that promise. For another, she was leaving a village of civilians unprotected, a whole village who was now relying on her protection and her protection alone. She had been on her way to the caverns, blind with worry about Kabyss’ welfare, when she had caught a faint scent of him and some unfamiliar Pokemon leading away in the opposite direction, toward the thick Forest tying Tyurma Falls and Grenesk together. Now Remorse was racing for an explanation, still half-consumed with worry, the other half of her aching with curiosity about the unfamiliar Pokemon.

Finally, she spotted the two her eyes so desperately sought, and nearly collapsing with relief and exhaustion, bounded overtop the two with her last burst of energy, and fell into the dust before them. She quickly glanced up, before the two had any time at all to react, and noted that she was at the feet of a very mighty-looking Blaziken. Immediately, she stretched a front leg forward, stabbing it into the ground and struggling to come to her feet. She let out a cry as she again fell into the dirt.

“Kabyss!” She called out, her piercing blood red eyes locking onto his own, and holding them in a steady gaze. She had fixated on him with a “Mean Look”, so now facing her was inevitable.

“Kabyss! Why are you going to Grenesk? And why did you leave our people with no one to watch over them?”

Tears stung at her eyes now, as the pure exhaustion from today’s efforts finally took a toll on her. She felt herself slipping into unconsciousness, but she forced herself awake, at least until she got an explanation.

Vyro
April 7th, 2008, 07:20 PM
" Darkly was walking towards the cave to check if the plan to kill the survivor had worked when the porygon z walked up to him "Darkly! that kabutops killed the grovyle!!" "Whatever" Darkly replied
"oh, and I saw a suspicious ninetails walking around" The porygon told him. "Now that is interestng... I wonder what blazer would be doing here? oh well... I will go fight her again, but this time, I will win. good job with the info, Glitchy(the porygon's name) here, have this tm" Darkly said. and he gave glitchy the tm that contains giga impact.

๒inaryקlastic
April 8th, 2008, 08:17 AM
(A field near Grenesk Woods)

"Leaf Blade"

Trika sliced his way through the tall grass. The last few hours were just a blur to him. The last thing he remebered was being buried under a pile of rocks. Suddenly, his vison began to go blury. Suddenly he saw Flisica right infront of him. He could no longer see the fields. "You know, it's not very good to use Psycam on someone who has got an awful migrain." Said Trika.
"Sorry. I just have to explain what happened. I have perfected the art of teleportation. I watched the battle that you and Darkly had on the Psycam. I had to teleport you out of there or you would of died." Explained Flisica.
"Right. It would be polite to say thanks but to be frankly honest i'm not going to. Why? BECAUSE YOU GAVE ME A THUMPING MIGRAIN!!!" Replied Trika angrily as the Psycam went off. To anyone else it would look as if Trika was shouting at thin air.

"Wait," Thought Trika, "I do remeber one thing. Teleports and Grass Type pokemon do not mix so I might have slight amnesia. I remeber meeting a Gardevoir. I need to see her. She might know something. But I can't remeber what I was doing. I saw darkly but I don't know why I went there. I also remeber Ayumi saying something about a kabutop aswell..."

(A small pond in Grenesk woods)

Flisica rose up to the surface. "Trika has to be more carefull." Said Flisica. Storm clouds approached and it began to rain heavly. Flisica sighed happily. "I love days like this. It can let me reflect on my life as a evil fighting, gadget making fish. Oh I love rain."

(A field near Grenesk Wods)

"Oh I hate rain" Moaned Trika. He carried on walking through the field. "Those storm clouds sure are dark." Said Trika as he peered at the dark sky. "Wait... that's it. Groudon, Team Dark sky, the whole planet is going to plunge into darkness. I've got to get to Valasto and there's only one way I can get there."

(A small pond in Grenesk woods)

"Flisica. I know this sounds strange but I need you to teleport me to Valasto."
"No!" Replied Flisica, "I thought it gave you a headache."
"Flisica for god sake. The whole of the pokemon race is going to die and you care more about my migraine. Take me there now!" Shouted Trika.

"Teleport"

And with those words Trika had dissapeared and was now in Valasto.

Vyro
April 8th, 2008, 11:05 AM
OOC: you do remember that groudon is hypnotized, right? you will most likely have to fight him. you will also meet Glitchy there and fight him.

Glitchy was very mad. he was trying to catch an annoying grovyle that was just fighting the boss. he used his psycam to see the treecko, his was in valasto. Glitchy teleported there and continued to look. he found him. " listen here, slick. I have orders to kill you, so stand still and let my giga impact destroy you!!!" (Glitchy is the porygon-z)

Meanwhile, salamence was ordered to find and kill doc while the zap o matic charged. he came to a lone island that had lots of rebels on it. he landed and started to look for doc

RocketMeowth
April 8th, 2008, 12:31 PM
Grenesk Woods

Coin twirled his AK-47 around with his left paw while his right one sat situated in a pocket. He didn't seem at all too concerned about being confronted or even dropped the gun and accidentally firing one of the bullets inside of it. He then glanced up to the trees, looking at the leaves as light stabbed through them. He chuckled.

He continued walking until he hit the small town of Grensek. It was a peaceful little town, never once having too many problems. It got its tranquil little look due to being surrounded by nothing but forest. Coin knew though that where there was a town, there were wanted posters. He figured his name might be up there. After all, he has betrayed many both good and evil in order to make a quick buck.

"Better stealth," he said humbly. With a quick flick of his paw, his gun flew up and fell behind his back. It was thanks to the strap that it didn't hit the ground. Coin adjusted his black glasses before placing his left paw into his other pocket and walking on.

For Coin, the word stealth had two meanings. The first meant sly and crafty. To be able to conciel yourself and get around unnoticed by any and all that were near you. The second meaning was to just be calm and collected. To not show any signs of distress or worry, placing you in the center of questionable attention.

He was going to go by his second meaning. Calm and collected.

He walked into the small town, noting the buildings and citizens that didn't seem to pay him any mind. He was just some casual, strolling through to get a quick bite or to just rest up a bit before leaving on his merry way. But the more he walked, the more dissatisfied he became.

He couldn't find a single wanted poster anywhere! Not a solitary one or even a hint of one being here previously! It stunned him that a town didn't have them. Especially in times like this. He wouldn't give up though. This town may have been small, but it was going to take him a bit to cover it inch by inch.

=^^= Nya

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
April 8th, 2008, 03:36 PM
(Entrence Of Falls Cavern)

Blazer Had A Vision Of Valasto Being Attacked By Goudon. " Why Is Is Always Me Having Visions... " Said Blazer,Sighing. Just Then Blazer Turned Around And Headed Back For Valasto.

(Tyurma Forest)

Blazer Kep't Walking As Zed Followed. " To Bad This Means I Have To Save My Own Hometown... " Said Blazer. Blazer Saw The Opening Of The Trees And Dashed For Them. Blazer Saw Groudon And Went To Attack It But Everybody Looked At Her Wierdly,Almost Like She Was Evil. Blazer And Zed Stepped Back A Little,Getting In There Battle Position Incase They Were Gonna Attack.

OOC: Missingno,Scince Groudon Is Hypnotized Like The Townspeople,Is Groudon The Key To Them Being Hypnotized,If So,That Means I Have To Defeat Groudon To Cure Them Right?

Naito
April 8th, 2008, 06:10 PM
Seeing the outskirts of Gresnesk Town, Ayumi didn't bother giving up so early. The bleeding was getting worse, and it might of already been infected. However she was too weakened to teleport at this moment. Finally listening to her better judgement after several minutes, the Gardevoir realized it was better off if she got something to stop the bleeding. This wouldn't be that difficult, as she had a small home near Gresnesk, where most of her supplies were kept. Most of preservable berries were kept there, and she didn't really enjoy the idea of giving all her items to a Pokemon whom could hide it just because of a personal grudge.

Reaching the town of Gresnesk, Ayumi had preferred to stay by the sidelines. She still was disliked by some, so she had avoided a majority of the people, though those with a keen eye had ended up spotting the rarity. Regardless, they stayed away, minding their own business. Staying as calm as possible, the Gardevoir avoided attracting most of the attention, and eyed the wanted posters spread throughout town. Well, if there were any. Most were of those already dead, and others were completely blank or vandalized. Knowing that for now she would have to focus on that Flygon and any random people willing to pay for services, Ayumi tried to head towards the small wooden house she had, even though it was on the other side of Gresnesk. Due to a lack of strength though, she had passed out, merely fainting. It was to be expected though, as that Darkly was more powerful than he had seemed.

Umbreongirl
April 9th, 2008, 03:45 AM
(OOC: If Kabyss doesn't respond to Remorse by tomorrow, i'm just going to assume he ignored her and walked on.)

๒inaryקlastic
April 9th, 2008, 09:01 AM
(Valasto)

Trika sneeked around cautiously. He avoided any sight of any pokemon around. He travvled all the way through Valasto and did not see Groudon anywhere. "Activate Psycam." Whispered Trika. His vision became blury once more and infront of him he saw Flisica.
"Any sign of Groudon?" Asked Flisica. "No. Not anywhere. If Groudon isn't here do you think Darkly tricked us?" Said Trika quietly. "Maybe but you should go to Grenesk. It's safe there. You should stay away from our base and stay there until I get some news." Replied Flisica.

(Grenesk)

Trika found himself in Grenesk. He was getting used to teleportation by now but he still disliked it because of his migrains. It was very dark as big, thick ash clouds hung over almost all of the island.

Trika walked round Grenesk. He looked at the onion shaped houses. They didn't really change since he lived there. He went past the market place which was always on on a Tuesday. He sampled the many berries, sum of which he had never seen before. He looked at the TM's but he couldn't purchase any. He sneaked into a dark alley and activated his Psycam.

"Any news?" Asked Trika.
"Your so on-edge. Just calm down and, no, there isn't any news."
"I'm sorry. It's just, i'm really determined to save the people of the island."
"Well, you shouldn't tell anyone. It will cause panic all over the island." Replied Flisica as she turned off the camera.

Trika walked out of the alley way and saw a beautiful Gardevoir walking behind the Market stall. "Ayumi?" Shouted Trika.

RocketMeowth
April 9th, 2008, 03:38 PM
Grenesk

Coin stopped walking after hearing voices talking about a Gardevoir. He couldn't understand what they were saying, but he could tell where the Pokemon was by the movement of their eyes and the pointing of their hands. He made a casual turn, making it non apparent that he had heard them talking about the Pokemon.

Upon a glimpse from the corner of his eye, he saw it. A fainted Gardevoir on the ground covered in what appeared to be blood. He didn't put much thought to it other then it must have gotten itself into a heap of trouble.

He couldn't help but chuckle at the sight. Especially since it didn't look as if anyone was going to help this poor pathetic soul. A shrug rolled across his shoulders as he chuckled once more. He figured that he should kick the thing to see if it really was fainted, or if it was just dead. It was better then looking around at worthless posters.

Turning fully, he walked towards the green psychic type. He heard a call in the distance. It sounded like the name 'Ayumi'. He didn't care though. It was probably some mother calling to her curious child or something. Nothing more.

He finally reached the fainted, or even dead, Pokemon and raised a brow. His ears twitched as he heard whispers coming from even more of the civilians. They were probably questioning his actions or something. Not that he cared.

"Hey. You alive?" he said as he kicked the Pokemon's side.

=^^= Nya

Vyro
April 9th, 2008, 04:17 PM
Glitchy was tired... he had been walking aroung grensek for hours in a gardevoir disguise and he was trying to find a grovyle named trika. suddenly he turned around and there was a pokemon behind him. he ripped off the disguise and said" is your name trika?" the grovyle replied "yes"
"well. then prepare to die"

OOC: trika was supposed to fight glitchy in valasto

๒inaryקlastic
April 10th, 2008, 08:26 AM
(Grenesk)

"Wait. I know who you are, you're Glitchy. My freind Flisica told me about you. You're working for Darkly aren't you." Said Trika Smugly. He had little a chance were he could be smart so he embraced it while he could. He saw some construction work above him. Trika looked up at it and used Phycic. The construction fell on the glitchy and some Machops came tumbling down with it.

Trika jumped over the wreckage and towards the site where Ayumi was. "Move out of the way!" Shouted Trika as he shoved a mysterious Meowth to the side. He held Ayumis head. He noticed the blood gushing from her arm. "Are you Okay?" Asked Trika.

Vyro
April 10th, 2008, 10:31 AM
Gltchy used psychic to move the building off of him " now you're going to get it" he said as he used giga impact on trika. trika went flying. then darkly appeared." you are now weaker than ever, we will now destructify you! Gwahahahaahhahaahhahahaha!!!!!!"

Boss battle for trika:
Darkly and glitchy

OOC: you can't teleport your way out of this one

Naito
April 10th, 2008, 04:36 PM
Just by fainting, the Gardevoir had managed to gain a variety of attention. Still, her HP, a term used by Rescue Teams worldwide, would be constantly decreasing in a state similar to that of being poisoned. The only difference was that bleeding could actually cause her to die. However, HP was just a matter of strength, she could still move, but staggering constantly wouldn't help.

All she could use was weak telepathy, so Ayumi did just that, in the response of being kicked in the side. He bothered to do something else other than the rest of the people whom had found her near the marketplace and moved on. But still, couldn't he had done something that could of helped her?

"Stop it..." the thought was sent directly into the mind of whoever was kicking her and no one else. However hopefully, it would do it's job. Clutching her arm slightly, Ayumi tried to get up, though the pain wasn't helping a lot. It wasn't a wise decision to skip out on supplies, and she would make sure to remember to stock up on some one way or another. Though that would have to wait, as a Grovyle had pushed the Meowth out of the way, picking up the Gardevoir by the head. Shouting the Gardevoir's name, Ayumi recongized the Grovyle as the one from before... When she was busy assassinating that idiot Darkly... That brought up another problem. Ayumi was an assassin, and somewhere someone might have a wanted poster up.

"Are you okay?" the Grovyle said, worrisome even though he had only met Ayumi once, and that wasn't even on purpose.

"Yea... Just a bit. Just tired from a territorial Mightyena. That's all," Ayumi relayed back to the Grovyle's mind. It was a poor lie, but right now, all she focused on was on the home she had. Ayumi wasn't willing to spend any of her money at a store right now.

---

OOC: I'm... Out of ideas on what to do next right now...

Vyro
April 11th, 2008, 05:11 AM
OOC:You can fight glitchy and darkly with trika if you want(see above post) you can't kill him now though... (still fairly early in the rpg) or you could wait until somebody else posts. since darkly and glitchy are waiting to fight trika, I'm just going to have to post as salamence.

Salamence wandered around the island looking for doc. he had killed a few rebels, but that was not important... his assignment was to kill doc. and that is what he will do...

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
April 12th, 2008, 06:05 AM
(Valasto)
" Stay Here And Hold Off The Townspeople,I'll Go Find Help So We Can Defeat Groudon. " Blazer Said To Zed. Blazer Backed Up And Ran Back Into The Forest.

(Tyurma Forest)
Blazer Had Walked For About 3 Miles Around The Forest Looking For Help. " I Hope Zed Is Ok... " Said Blazer Talking To Herself. Blazer Got An Idea.She Was Gonna Go Get Lightning And Ask Him For Help.

(Tyurma Falls)
" Lightning! " Yelled Blazer As She Ran Down The Almost-Fixed Hole. " What's Wrong Blazer? " Said Lightning Confused. " There's A Problem At Valasto! Groudons At Rage And The Townspeople Think I'm Evil! " Said Blazer In Panic Now. " Come Inside,There's A Shortcut To Valasto. " Said Lightning.

(Valasto)
Blazer Jumped Tree By Tree Towards The Volcano With Lightning. " Groudon Usually Stays In The Volcano,If He Isn't There,We Have Something To Worry About. " Said Lightning.

(Valasto's Volcano)
Blazer And Lightning Walked Into The Core Of The Volcano,Where Groudon Started Attacking Everything. " Lets Go,But Be Quiet. " Whispered Lightning. Blazer Used Hyper Beam Anyways,She Knew Groudon Was The Key To The Townspeople Being Confused. Groudon Glared At Blazer And Lightning.

OOC: Longest Post Ever!

Vyro
April 12th, 2008, 07:02 AM
Darkly appeard in front of them "Gwahahahahaha!!! stupid blazer! don't you realize that groudo is unbeatable? whatever, groudon does not have to kill you, I will kill you now! blazer, prepare to die" As he said this, he blasted blazer with a small handheld version of the zap o matic. Blazer went flying and crashed into a wall " Gwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!" Darkly said aas he walked over to blazer "It's time to end this!" he said as he prepared to use hyper beam

๒inaryקlastic
April 12th, 2008, 07:53 AM
(Valasto Volcano)

Suddenly, the molecules infront of Darkly became disturbed. Trika appeared out of now where with a small gun in his hand. He moved a nozle and pulled the trigger and a sirl of rainbotic lights came flying out of it, hitting Darkly on his wing and sending him flying towards a wall.

Trika ran towards Blazer and Lighnting and began to help them up. Then he turned back around facing the rather hurt Darkly. "Lucky my companion built this weapon for me. Quite handy actualy. It can shoot out any type of beam, Psybeam, Solar Beam. Even Hydro Pump but that that you just experienced war Aurora Beam." Said Trika smugly, "Now are we going to battle or what?!"

OOC: Exciting bit :D. I'm gonna evolve into Sceptile soon but that means I will die :(
(See my Sign-Up sheet)

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
April 12th, 2008, 07:58 AM
Blazer Carefully Got Up And Jumped Out Of The Way. Lightning Was Suprised To See His Old Enemy Darkly. " Well Well,If It Isn't My Old Enemy Darkly! " Said Lightning In His Battle Position. Blazer Got In Her Battle Position Too. Blazer And Lightning Looked At Eachother And Nodded. Darkly Looked Confused. " FIRE!!!!! " They Yelled As They Both Used Fire Blast And Hyper Beam. The Two Combinations Combined,It Hit Darkly And He Fell Into The Lava Right Below Where He Was Flying.

OOC: Toxic,Zed Isn't With Me,Lightning Is. (He's An Arcanine,And A Strong One At That,LOL,)

๒inaryקlastic
April 12th, 2008, 08:06 AM
Trika turned around and looked at Blazer and Lightning. "Help me" Pleaded Trika. He collapsed on the floor. The dust swirled over him. It began to encloak him until he was completely out of sight.

The dust began to settle and fade away. Trika was still lying on the floor. He began to get up, keeping his head facing the floor. He was now standing up right. He slowly tilted his head to the side then brought it up. His eyes where glowing red and his hands where covered in purple shadows. He groweld. "I am the legend of Tyruma Falls!" He said in a raspy voice.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
April 12th, 2008, 08:31 AM
Blazer And Lightning Gasped. " Let's Go, " Said Blazer. Blazer Picked Up The Grovyle And Headed Out The Exit,Trying To Avoid The Townspeople. Zed Spotted Blazer. Lightning And Blazer Ran Towards Zed. " Lets Go! " Said Lightning Dragging Zed Towards Tyurma Falls. Blazer Thought About Groudon. (" If Groudon Stays In Rage, Everything Will Get Wrecked... ") Thought Blazer As She Walked Into Lightning's Den. Lightning Set Trika On His Bed And Let Her Rest. " I'll Cook Some Oran Berry's For When He Wakes Up. " Said Lightning. (" I Hope He's Alright... ") Thought Blazer.

๒inaryקlastic
April 12th, 2008, 09:08 AM
OOC: 2 things. 1: I'm a boy. 2: I hadn't even fainted, well I did, but i'm awake now.

Trika rose from the bed. He pointed his gun towards Blazerswitching the nozzle to Hydro Pump. "I will spare your life if you tell me-" Said Trika slowly in his still raspy voice. He stopped speaking and collapsed on the floor. Dust swirled round him once more and his glowing red eyes began to fade. He lay on the floor, unconcious.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
April 12th, 2008, 09:40 AM
" Why Is It Always Me... " Blazer Sighed And Put Trika In The Bed And Went In The Kitchen To Talk To Lightning. " How Is He? " Asked Lightning Setting The Oran Berrys On The Table To Cool Off. " Unconcious,Again. " Sighed Blazer. Zed Looked Around In The Town For A While. Blazer Looked At Her Old Rock Collection That She Kep't Here. " I Miss Mom... " Blazer Said As She Looked Out The Window. " It's Ok Blazer... " Said Lightning As He Walked Next To Her.

๒inaryקlastic
April 12th, 2008, 11:23 AM
Trika opened his eyes and gasped. He sat up and looked around the room. He grabbed his gun from the bed side table and walked steadlt towards the kitchen. He walked in and saw Blazer and Lightning at a table.

Trika lowered his gun and sighed in relief. Not only was he releaved to be near the pokemon he was set out to help, he was also glad that he had not been captured by Darkly. "It's nice to see you once more." Said Trika happily. He put his gun on the table and began to wonder around the kitchen, looking for something to eat.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
April 12th, 2008, 11:48 AM
Lightning And Blazer Looked At Trika. " There's Some Oran Berrys On The Table. " Said Lightning Smiling. Blazer Turned Back Towards The Window. She Thought About Her Mom As She Looked Out The Window. Just Then Blazer Heard A Voice In Her Head. It Told Her Everything Is Ok. Blazer Was Suprised To See Her Mom Out The Window. (" Ok,Now I'm Seeing Things... ") Thought Blazer Turning Towards The Bedroom. (" I Need To Rest... ") Thought Blazer. Blazer Walked Towards It But Got Stopped In Suprise That The "Vision" Was In Front Of Her. (" Something Is Wrong With Me! ") Thought Blazer As She Turned Back Around And Stormed Out The Door.

OOC: So You Know,I'm Headed For The Cliff Near The Waterfall To Figur Out What's Wrong. :P
(You'll Figure Out In The Next Post.)

pokepoke101
April 12th, 2008, 11:52 AM
Name: Spike
Species: Hitmonlee
Color: Brown
Current Organization: Rebel
Moves:
Blaze Kick
Brick Break
Earthquake
Hi Jump Kick
Poison Jab
Rolling Kick
Toxic
History: Raised to be a killer.. stolen by a gang of gengars at birth, they had trained him to think like they did. He did what they asked, which always consisted of killing, and since he was born into it, it became his life. its all he knows, and all he does.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
April 12th, 2008, 11:59 AM
pokepoke101-Accepted! :) ...

๒inaryקlastic
April 12th, 2008, 12:00 PM
Trika sat down at the Table and began to sample the Oran Berry meal that lightning had kindly made for him. Trika watched Blazer walk back and forth around the kitchen. She then ran out and slammed the door.

Trika looked over to Lightning puzzled. He then looked back at the door. Trika secretly looked down at his hand. It began to pulsate and glow a purple colour. He grabbed hold of it with his free hand but kept them hidden underneath the table. "We should go and look for her. Oh, and, thanks for the Oran Berry- thing." Said Trika kindly.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
April 12th, 2008, 12:11 PM
Blazer Looked Down At The Water,Panting. " This Is All Confusing... The Mark,The Visions And Voices,The Whole Thing Is Confusing! " Said Blazer. " All I Need Is Some Rest... " Said Blazer As She Turned Around Slowly. " Whoa! " Blazer Said As She Saw Her Mom Again. " Why Do I Keep Seeing Things! " Yelled Blazer. " You Aren't Seeing Things " Said Blazer's Mom. " RUN!!!!! " Yelled Blazer Louder As She Ran Towards The Forest. Her Mom,Rose,Stopped Her. " The Mark Makes It So You Can See The People You Miss The Most. " Said Rose,Smiling. " This Is Too Wierd To Be True... " Said Blazer Freaked Out. Now She Was Talking To Ghosts. Blazer Sighed And Started To Calm Down. (" Nobody Will Ever Believe Me... ") Thought Blazer Wanting To Tell Lightning,But She Didn't.

๒inaryקlastic
April 12th, 2008, 12:20 PM
Trika grabbed his gun off the table and ran out of the door. He ran up a lucious field and up to Tyruma falls. He ran up the hill until Blazer was in sight. "Blazer," Panted Trika, "What happened?"

Trika turned around and spotted a Hitmonlee coming towards them. Trika squinted as the sun blurred in his eyes. "Hello!" Shouted Trika. "Are you lost?"

OOC: (Spike battle Trika) Only if you want :D but it would be a good battle.

pokepoke101
April 12th, 2008, 12:31 PM
Spike was goin to waste no time.. He used an earthquake attack with no intentions of hitting this grovyle, just to distract it from the fact that he was charghing with anticipation of using blaze kick

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
April 12th, 2008, 12:34 PM
" Nothing... " Replied Blazer,Lying. Blazer Knew She Had To Keep Her Powers A Secret. Her Mom Could Also Help Her Save The World. Blazer Recognized The Smell Of The Hitmonlee. Blazer Grabbed Onto Trika And Ran Into The Den. " Always Trust The Nose Of A Legend... " Said Blazer. " That Guy Is Evil. " Said Blazer Panting. Rose Was Right Beside Her. Blazer Went In Her Room And Closed The Door To Talk To Her Mom. " You Can't Keep This A Secet Forever Blazer,People Will Find Out About You And Me. " Said Rose. " Mom,I Don't Want To Keep It A Secret... But I Don't Want To Sound Like An Idiot... " Sighed Blazer Replying.

OOC: :P

๒inaryקlastic
April 12th, 2008, 12:38 PM
Trika stumbled and fell on the floor. "Blazer!" Shouted Trika. The cliffs began to crumble away. The earthquake stopped and Trika regained his balance. "You know Blazer." Began Trika, "It been quite a while since I've had a good battle."

Trika used razor leaf towards the sky then used phsycic and began to move the leaves round and round. He then shot them at Spike with great speed.

OOC: Blazer i'm sorry but I don't like it when you do that :( when you take me away it's a bit like god-modding. If you're going to do that please PM me :D

pokepoke101
April 12th, 2008, 12:45 PM
these leaves were comin at spike faster than anything he had ever seen, luckily he had been trained for anything.
he used blaze kick and was instantly surrounded by its flames, as the leaves came at him they immediately dissintagrated into nothing, and spike continued to run at the pokemon; smiling, knowing he was up against a worthy opponent

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
April 12th, 2008, 12:58 PM
OOC:Ok Then,I Didn't Take You,Only I Left. :P

IC:
(Blazer's Room)

(" This Is Stupid...") Thought Blazer. (" Why Have A Mom That Is Just Gonna Keep Reminding You About Your Powers! ") Thought Blazer. Blazer Went Downstairs That She'll Be In Her Old Training Arena. Blazer Walked Out The Door.

(Old Training Arena)

Blazer Sighed As She Sat Down In The Arena. All Blazer Had To Remember About Her Training Was The Cinders Everywhere.

Eletj
April 12th, 2008, 01:21 PM
Is it too late?

Name:Toby

Species: Machop

Hometown: Valasto

Appearance: Normal, except he wears fingerless gloves and has a long thin scar on his left arm.

Moves:
-Karate Chop
-Seismic toss
-Aura Sphere
-Close Combat.
-Aura Sphere
-Ice Punch
-Mach Punch
-Brick Break

Good or Evil: Good at heart.

History: Toby grew up in Valasto, training with the strongest Fighters. He was training to be a brawler, but heard about trouble in other towns. He left because he despised Darkly control over the Mountain. He used to brawl with Darkly.

When he was a baby, his spine was shattered. So, his parents using the strongest thing at a time, which were everstones, created a casing for the spine to grow. It eventually grew back, but the casing was left, so he couldn't evolve. In his fight with Darkly, a chunk was destroyed so he can evolve to his next forms, but only for a short period of time.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
April 12th, 2008, 01:24 PM
And Accepted. :)

Eletj
April 12th, 2008, 01:35 PM
Toby sighed. Ever since Darkly took control, brawling hadn't been the same.... People had been dieing....... The had become digusting.... He walked to the old training area. He Entered..

"Blazer? Is that you?"

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
April 12th, 2008, 04:15 PM
" Toby! " Blazer Said As She Perked Up.

OOC: There Was Nothing Else To Say... :P

Vyro
April 12th, 2008, 06:22 PM
" This isn't over yet" Darkly said as he yet again appeared in front of blazer. but this time, he had groudon with him. " so, now you can fight groudon! you forgot that I am the dragon type, which can withstand lava! you and that rebellious toby are going down! groudon! use eruption! Gwahahahaha!!!!"

boss battle for toby and blazer:
Darkly and Groudon

Eletj
April 12th, 2008, 07:58 PM
"Darkly......You have some nerve showing your face after what you did to me. *glances at long thing scar on his arm*...You always were a pathetic brawler....You could never beat me, so you cheated....I'm going to take you down...*slips on blue fingerless gloves* This is something I picked up in my travels"

He bellowed as he raised his palms. A massive beam of water erupted from his Palms and flew at Groudon . He bellowed, and released the blast. It wasn't strong enough to faint, but it left Groudon in a daze.

"And your next, Darkly" He discarded the gloves. "Dam 1 use pieces of...Blazer do you think you can think Groudon?" He asked smirking as he cracked his knuckles.

OOC: Boss battle accepted for me vs Darkly.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
April 13th, 2008, 04:49 AM
" Uhhh,No,But Here's A Power I Like To Call Fox Fire! " Yelled Blazer As Her Whole Body Started To Cover In Layers Of Fire,Protecting Her Against ANY Attack That They Would Make. " Ok,Explain Why You're Here Or I'll Go All Out On You! " Blazer Growled. Her Eyes Started To Glow A Fiery Green While The Tips Of Her Tails Turned Colors. Just When Blazer Didn't Hear A Response,She Used A Combination Of All Her Attacks On Him,Causing Him To Faint For Until The Next Two Hours. Blazer Then Turned Her Head Towards Groudon And She Aimed Her Attacks,But Didn't Use Them Yet.

OOC: Same Here,Actually,Darkly Is Down,Groudon Is Mad,And I'm Even Madder.

Oh,And,Toby Should Run,Here's What I Look Like Only With Green Eyes:

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://tn1-3.pv.deviantart.com/fs21/150/i/2007/266/1/3/ninetails_by_kankakanka.jpg&imgrefurl=http://meru-sama.deviantart.com/&h=102&w=150&sz=6&hl=en&start=109&um=1&tbnid=EiRTuDrDKvVQqM:&tbnh=65&tbnw=96&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dfire%2Bninetails.%26start%3D100%26ndsp%3D20%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN

Only I'm Not In That Wierd Pose,I'm In Rage,And My Whole Body Is On Fire.

Oh,And I Can't Control Myself,So Run Before I Attack You.

Vyro
April 13th, 2008, 05:43 AM
OOC: actually, he shot the water at groudon, not me. and I am a dragon, so water, lava, and fire do not hurt me very much, so that attack would have been like using ember on a steelix

"so, toby... you think you are tough... well let's see how tough you are now!" he teleported him and toby to a strange dimension where everything is black. "gwhahahahahaha!!! welcome to the dark dimension, here everything will be different, this brawl, I will use the powers of giratina that I gave myself 3 years ago. including this special attack that I have created... DARK DESTINY!!!" Darkly said, as a huge ball of shadow covered him. in a few seconds, the ball went away and standing beside Darkly were: Dark blazer(a black blazer copy) and Dark toby (same as before, but a toby copy)
"Gwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!"

๒inaryקlastic
April 13th, 2008, 06:19 AM
Trika stared at the Hitmonlee at the other side of the long field. He shuddered with annticipation as he had not had a proper fight in a long time. Then he thought of his childhood. Maybe he shouldn't battle. He has been ignoring his purpose in life and maybe he should get back to it. He didn't see the outcome in battling the Hitmonlee and he swore not to interfeer and only battle if provoked.

"Flisica. Help please." Said Trika as he closed his eyes. Within a second he was gone and at his camp.
"I was watching on Psycam." Exclaimed Flisica,"I have never really seen you battle before. And I must say, of what I saw, you were amazing."
"Why thankyou." Replied Trika smartly,"Any news then?"
"Yes, acctually." Replied Flisica. A wide grin grew on Trika face as he sat down infront of the many computer screens. "Our scanners detect a rift in time and space has been opened. Some sort of portal to a parallel universe. I really think we should check it out."
"We?" Replied Trika Puzzled,"What do you meen we. You can't leave here remember."
"Ah, but I have perfected water veil. I can go anywhere now." Said Flisica happily.
"Oh, okay then. Activate scanners." The computer screen showed a map of Eretika and were the rift was. He walked over to his desk and opened up a draw. He then pulled out a strange gun. It was black with a green ball shape on the end.
"Oooh," Began Flisica,"Whats that then?"
"It's a gadget i've been working on for quite a while now. I haven't tested it yet 'cause it is quite dangerous but what it bassically does is rip a hole in the fabric of time. We should go to the place where he acctivated the rift and use this there." Explained Trika. Flisicas eyes began to glow and once more they had both teleported.

They were now in Valasto. The ground began to rumble and rocks began to fall from the roof of the cave. "It must be from the rift." Said Flisica,"Quickly. Activate the Dimension Ray." As Flisica said those words, Trika pulled the trigger and a whole appeared out of nowhere. It stood in the middle of the air.
"Here goes." Said Trika nervously. He hesitated to go in the hole so he waited untill Flisica went through. They came out at a place which was completly dark. Trika scanned the area and then he saw the evil Darkly. He pulled out his beam gun and put it on Psybeam mode. He pointed it towards Darkly. "For all the pain that you've caused everyone... We're going to stop it."

OOC: I like the I idea of another universe Missingno :D Very creative

Vyro
April 13th, 2008, 06:41 AM
OOC: thanks
"not you again... how many times to I have to tell you that I hate you? whatever... that psybeam can't hurt me, I'm the Dark type. but I am waiting for toby to attack, so I'll send glitchy to kill you. GLITCHY!!!" Darkly said "yes, mr. boss guy" Glitchy said as he appeared. "go kill that grass type that owned you earlier" "sure" Glitchy said as he walked toward trika

boss battle(again...)
glitchy the porygon z

๒inaryקlastic
April 13th, 2008, 06:51 AM
Trika shot millions of leaves into the air. He then used phsycic and they began to swirl round and round. They span at a great speed and then flung themselves towards Glitchy.

Meanwhile, Flisica used whirlpool and then phsycic to make it spin at an incredible speed. It also went towards Glitchy.

Vyro
April 13th, 2008, 07:33 AM
"aw, cheese" glitchy said as he went flying out of the dimension

OOC: that's really all I have to say

๒inaryקlastic
April 13th, 2008, 07:59 AM
Flisica used Bubble then phsycic to make it ginormous. She then filled it up with loads of other bubbles. Trika then used vine whip on the bubble and made it explode sending bubbles everywhere. Flisica caught some in her whirlpool and launched it at Darkly.

Vyro
April 13th, 2008, 08:07 AM
OOC: that does not really hurt him, considering that he is dragon type. oh, and Toby is supposed to fight Darkly

๒inaryקlastic
April 13th, 2008, 08:36 AM
OOC: Yer, I know bt I though i was worth a shot

Vyro
April 13th, 2008, 08:48 AM
yeah, but it's not very effective anyway

Eletj
April 13th, 2008, 12:04 PM
"TAKE THIS!!! CLOSE COMBAT!!" He cried as he rushed at Darkly. The attack missed and he flew behind Darkly. "Hehehe..Now he a move I just invented! Its called Get the Bad,Weak Flygon Into a Headlock!!" He Bellowed as he landed on Darkly's back, Move his arm around the flygon's neck.

Vyro
April 13th, 2008, 05:19 PM
" and here's one I like to call shadow force" he said as he teleported out of the headlock "Dark blazer, dark toby, get him!!!!" Darkly commanded them "Gwahahahahaahaha!!! this is the brawl to end them all! We will destructify you, and use groudon to destroy valasto! prepare to die,wimp!!"

OOC: here is all the names so far that Darkly has been called:
idiotic flygon(ayumi)
bad, weak flygon(toby)
mr. boss guy(glitchy)
boss(salamence)

Eletj
April 13th, 2008, 08:09 PM
"You think you can beat me with imposters...I guess you are pitiful as they say" he said as he quickly rushed at the copies. The copies dissolved as he hit them "I mean, come on, thats doesn't even look like me". He pushed his fists together and Bellowed "Double team!". 7 exact copies appeared surrounding Darkly. "Now that looks like me, you sadistic little moron. Now Strike them, boys!" The clones rushed at Darkly, Speeding through the dimensions.

OOC: Am I doing ok for my first RP?

Vyro
April 14th, 2008, 08:23 AM
"And you think that copies can hurt me? heh, well you don't know anything! SHADOW FORCE!!" he said as he teleported behind toby and shot a shadow beam at him "Gwahahahahaha!!!"

Sizan
April 14th, 2008, 09:50 AM
Mind if I join? :3

Name: Sizan
Species: Lucario
Hometown: Halo
Color: Blue and Black?
Class: Assassins
Current Organization: Erukita Alliance
Moves: Hyper beam
Bone Rush
Metal Claw
Aura Sphere
Extreme Speed
Sword Dance
Close Combat
Good or Evil: Anti-Hero
History: Sizan has been breed to fight. If there something he likes, that'd be war. And he enjoys flirting with the girls. But Sizan has a great hatred towards psychic pokemon and rock pokemon.

Vyro
April 14th, 2008, 10:09 AM
sure, you are in. Gwaahhahaha!!!

Sizan
April 14th, 2008, 10:18 AM
OOC:YAY! THank you!!! x3 MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

BIC: A dark and strange figure came walking up. It was a lucario wearing a red arm band. If you know your history for the past 2 years, you knew who it was. It was Sizan. He stopped in his tracks and smirked. "My ears hear a battle..." he said in a soft dark voice.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
April 14th, 2008, 10:37 AM
Blazer Calmed Down Later After Darkly Teleported With Toby. " Note To Self... Dont Use Your Special Form... " Sighed Blazer As She Looked At The Burning Arena. (" Better Get Back To Lightning's Den Before He Gets Too Worried. ") Thought Blazer As She Walked Out The Opening.

Eletj
April 14th, 2008, 11:12 AM
The beam hit Toby dead in this back, and there as a large crack. "Thanks for that, my back been sore for ages." He said , laughing. Suddenly, a cocoon of bright light flowed around him."Alright its about time!" Toby bellowed. The light faded, but nothing was there. "Behind you" said a Machoke, as it slammed it fist into Darkly's back.

OOC: new history to go with evolution.

Vyro
April 14th, 2008, 12:41 PM
Darkly flew forward " why you little... I'll destructify you! when Dark Destiny is used in this dimension, It is an instant ko! prepare to be defeated. DARK DESTINY!!!" he used the move and fired a ball of pure darkness at toby

Sizan
April 14th, 2008, 12:47 PM
Sizan sat down and watched the battle with a smirk on his face. He enjoyed seeing others get hurt. Especially if one of them dies. "Guess these pups have alittle something in them..." He said to himself as he continued to smirk.

Vyro
April 14th, 2008, 03:58 PM
"hey, who are you calling a pup ?" Darkly said "yeah, that's right, I'm talking to you, dog boy"

Sizan
April 14th, 2008, 05:47 PM
"Heh heh heh, I like you pup." Sizan smirked. "But yes, I called you pup, what're gonna do about?" He asked with a grin.

Vyro
April 14th, 2008, 05:56 PM
" I would normally destroy you. but I like you too, you are very... cruel... would you like to join team dark sky?"

Sizan
April 14th, 2008, 06:04 PM
Sizan put his hands behind his back and smirked. "Well, I think I'll join. But first, what does the team have to offer to a war legend?" He asked.

Vyro
April 14th, 2008, 06:15 PM
" well... we have a state of the art training area, free items, and for experienced pokemon, we have a special room that features, jacuzzis room service, and unlimited rare candies. what do you think about that?"

Sizan
April 14th, 2008, 06:23 PM
"Hmmm...." Sizan began to think. "I don't need rare candies, I've reached my limit.....But a training area, eh? You pups could use a trainer like me..." Sizan leaned against the wall and smirked. "I'm in."

Vyro
April 14th, 2008, 06:26 PM
"good, do you think that you could whip my fat salamence into shape?"

Sizan
April 14th, 2008, 06:33 PM
Sizan snickered and said "Sure, next time you see him. He'll be skin and bones. Then I'll put some muscles in that tooth pick."

Eletj
April 14th, 2008, 09:45 PM
"Hey, have you ladies forgotten about me?" said Toby, stopping the blast using his hands. "I supose you thought you One Hit KO could stop me, right? Well, lucky for you, I've got to be somewhere." He said. Then Toby jumped forward, and disappeared.

A bright light flashed from the Volcano. Toby was exusated from his fight and de-evolved. "I should go where he can't get me" He said as he jumped into the lava.

๒inaryקlastic
April 15th, 2008, 06:46 AM
Trika and Flisica looked at Darkly and Sizan. "You're a disgrace, Both of you." Said Flisica in disgust. Suddenly, Trika collapsed. A dark shadow began to cover him until he was not visible. "W-Whats happening?" Stuttered Flisica. The shadow began to dissapear and Trika was visible once more. Trika began to stand up. He kept his face down as if to stop recegnition. "I've seen this before." Began Flisica,"We've got to go, now."

Trika was now fully standng on his feet. He was still looking towards the ground. He begannt mutter strange words an sentences. Flisica could make out "Time, Space and all matter, Dark and Light, will soon be in control of him." Trika looked up. His eyes were glowing red. He pointed at Darkly. "You," He began,"You defy recognition. You are not to exist. You, are impossible."

OOC: Elejit you're doing great XD

Vyro
April 15th, 2008, 10:13 AM
"oh, you can't stop me! sizan! we're going to the base! SHADOW FORCE!!!" he yelled, as he teleported sizan and himself to the Team Dark Sky base.

Eletj
April 15th, 2008, 11:56 AM
A Machop covered in molten lava emerged from the Volcano. He wiped off the lava and shouted "I'M BACK!!!! Now, to plan a plan."He said as he walked down the Volcano.

Sizan
April 15th, 2008, 12:23 PM
"I'm a disgrace? HA! Don't make me laugh!" Sizan barked "My people are superior to yours!" Sizan would have continued yelling. But he was just teleported.

Vyro
April 15th, 2008, 02:25 PM
"there, we are away from those wimps. welcome to the training area of the base, how do you like it?" Darkly asked as he showed sizan the trainig area. It was a state of the art arena, that had, exercise equipment, battle strategy testers, lights, and practice robots

Eletj
April 16th, 2008, 12:37 AM
'Wheres blazer where you need her' Toby mumbled to himself. "We need a plan to take down Team Dark Sky" He wondered into the town.

♣Gawain♣
April 17th, 2008, 04:23 PM
*Hey guys... you need to pump up your post a bit cause it's not appropriate.*

Zed wondered why some of the fellow pokemon were fighting, over some weird situations. Anyway, he finally let go of Blazer thanking her afterwards and set of to find out what's causing all this trouble. He knew that because of some mutated Flygon causing him trouble a while back ago...

Vyro
April 20th, 2008, 05:24 AM
this is sort of pathetic....

Vyro
June 7th, 2008, 08:40 AM
holy cow!!! I can't belive this hasn't been deleted yet!

๒inaryקlastic
June 8th, 2008, 04:31 AM
An extremly bright light shone on the forest floor. out emerged a Sceptile: Trika. it had been quite a while since Trika decided to leave Tyruma and now that he had returned, two years later, he was curious to know if Tyruma had changed. He began to walk towards a large waterfall and looked around. It hadn't really changed since Trika had left. He just hoped that Darkly wasn't here and was still traped in some other universe.

The day had passed and night came but he had no signs of anyone familliar to him. The stars shone brightly over the small hut where Trika was sleeping. He had missed his freind Flisica and he didn't know where his current team was; Galay the Galade and Drape the Drapion. He couldn't find the lake where Flisica slept nor the cave where he lived for quite a while. A small tear trikled down Trika cheek as I looked up at the stars.

OOC: I heard that Darkly_The_flygon might be making a revival of the RPG but if thatb doesn't work, we can simply revive this. Oh, and, I discoverd that Trika means trinity... how weird is that 'cause Trika is revived as another Pokemon when he dies and Trinity means generations. What a coincidence! YAY! My one hundreth post! ^.^

Vyro
June 8th, 2008, 06:42 AM
Loki, can you lock this, as I am making a revival thread