PDA

View Full Version : Weekends?

Tater Tot
February 18th, 2008, 10:17 AM
How do you spend your weekend everyone? My weekends are lazy, I just watch TV and surf PC, mine are calm, but are yours calm too? Or are yours kind of wild? Post your answers here. :)

Rebellious Treecko
February 18th, 2008, 10:41 AM
I usually just relax at home and go on the computer or watch TV.
I really don't do anything else on the weekends...

Anastasia.R
February 18th, 2008, 10:43 AM
Eh. Like you. xP Nothing happens much around the weekend ... just surf around web, watch bits of moives, draw, listen to music. Nothing wild or crazy here.

~A.R

Olz.
February 18th, 2008, 10:43 AM
Me?

Well.. On saturdays..

Sleep.. Sleep.. Wake up.. Eat.. Tennis.. Computer.. Sleep..

Sundays..

Sleep.. Sleep.. Wake up.. Eat.. Computer.. Computer.. Computer.. Sleep..

Simple! :D

Sweet Candace
February 18th, 2008, 11:07 AM
Computer, PlayStation2, eat, sleep, go outside. That's what I do upmost every weekend

Tater Tot
February 18th, 2008, 11:09 AM
Computer, PlayStation2, eat, sleep, go outside. That's what I do upmost every weekend That sounds exactly like my weekend! =O An exact replica! =D
I'm on PC all the time, I LOVE PS2, I love to eat, and love to sleep.XD All my hobbies! XD

Sweet Candace
February 18th, 2008, 11:16 AM
So much for my weekend being unique :P. Aw, it doesn't really matter. As long as I enjoy my weekend. That's what matters to me

Saryka
February 18th, 2008, 12:07 PM
I stalk surf PC, go out with friends (because I need to have some sort of life. xD), play tennis, go to work, and pretty much just exist. That's my weekend in a nutshell. XD;

Ichikool
February 18th, 2008, 12:13 PM
My weekends are calm, if I'm not at my cousin's, I'm at home watching TV, on computer, drawing, or listening to my MP3 player. ~

Gummy
February 18th, 2008, 12:13 PM
The weekends are my only chance to catch up on sleep. I get around 6 hours of sleep on the weekdays, and 10 on the weekends.

Abolishing Flames
February 18th, 2008, 01:22 PM
Hmm.. if you count Friday night as a weekend, that time is spent with my friends and I roaming around town and doing random things. Saturday is mostly sleep for me and some homework and Sunday is all homework/study. So interesting...

Wish
February 18th, 2008, 04:56 PM
Well it sorta depends. On normal weekends I go on the computer and browse PC however long I want. Although, I might get dragged into something my parents have to do.

Tangerine Fox
February 18th, 2008, 05:58 PM
It depends. Sometimes I chill out, sometimes I studying, sometimes I have to work, and sometimes I party. I remember one weekend, I had absolutely nothing to do, but I had work in the mornings, studying to do in the car, and three or four parties the next weekend. Hurray for unpredictable schedules.

Dogboy2709
February 18th, 2008, 06:16 PM
Mine are Pretty Calm, Watch TV, Play some hacks, Meditations.

But this week i had a huge party!

(Sorry about that, my computer seems to have a mind of its own)

Pikabloo
February 18th, 2008, 06:22 PM
I stay at home and be lazy all day.

Of course, if I really try, I usually get some work done. I attempt to not make weekends a waste of time, but most of the time, I end up procrastinating anyway. Occasionally, I go out with my friends, but only if I'm feeling particularly bored, or if I'm sure I can tolerate them annoying me to death for an hour or so.

Gerri Shin
February 18th, 2008, 08:45 PM
well seeing as i currently have between 2 and 4 day weekends, i usually spend them either surfing here and a couple other forums, or engrossed in trying to create a new image in photoshop. (I know I have no life, I won't elaborate here.)

Isom
February 18th, 2008, 08:59 PM
Ah, I ALWAYS go to my cousins, and we pretty much just eat, sleep, watch sports, play video games, and internet!

Sorano
February 18th, 2008, 11:25 PM
I stay home most of the time, or going shopping or something. After being at school all week I don't really feel like being all that sociable and active, so Saturdays and Sundays are my lazy days. :x I used to go out a lot, but due to certain reasons it's just not enjoyable anymore. I really actually prefer it this way. I'll probably be more active when summer returns, but for now it's just too cold.

I have to get a job soon, so I'll be spending weekends doing that eventually. ;/

abarai
February 19th, 2008, 05:48 AM
usually at the beach or at a friends place , plus i go visit my dad.

Tater Tot
February 19th, 2008, 07:08 AM
Weekends are my only chance to get up to AT LEAST 25 posts a day on PC, no kidding! =O
I love PC and it's all I do on weekends...
If only it was Summer, cause the Lazy Hazy Crazy days of Summer is the perfect song for me. XD

Degenerate
February 19th, 2008, 07:23 AM
I use to spend every Friday night out with my friends. Usually, we'd catch a movie or just hangout at a buddy's house. Nowadays, my weekends are fairly lazy. I usually spend them sleeping, doing something online, watching tv, or playing video games. Also I've got so much school work and essays to get through these days.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
February 19th, 2008, 07:33 AM
I watch Television and try to stay off the Computer unless if I'm studying or listening to music,

:t354:TG

Astinus
February 19th, 2008, 10:53 AM
Work. Weekends are the only time of the week that I can be sure that I'm actually working, so I look forward to it. Otherwise, I sit around at home and play the Sims 2 and walking the dogs.

I still prefer work though. xP

Cassino
February 19th, 2008, 01:27 PM
Same thing I do every night...

Teh Intarwebz! =O
And gaming, which is on teh intarwebz.

Himawarii
February 19th, 2008, 04:15 PM
Fridays and Saturdays I'll do whatever at home,on Sunday,me and my family usually do something fun togther.

Aizuke
February 20th, 2008, 01:49 AM
Forced into working, sometimes.

If not, I just watch anime, or play PS3, or make graphics, or bum around on the net.