PDA

View Full Version : I would be new.

iShini
February 19th, 2008, 03:06 PM
Hi, hi! My name is iShini, but I'm commonly just called 'Shini' on the internet. XD I'm an old bag (20) and is hailing from central Oklahoma. Soon-ish, I will be moving to northern California and I'm excited about it. XD *bounces*

I'm generally hyper, good-natured, allergic to potatoes, love Pokemon since the Red/Blue days, been drawing since who knows when and I like to sleep. XD

I'm also delving into the hacking art and is learning a bit slowly about it. ^__^ It's always been a dream of mine to successfully hack into a game and recreate it to my own. I also want to create an original game one day, one that's reminiscent of the RPG SNES days. X3

Very nice to meet ya'll! ^_^

Nytkoi
February 19th, 2008, 03:09 PM
Welcome to the forums, iShini!

Twinx
February 19th, 2008, 03:14 PM
Welcome to PC Shini! :)

Make sure you take a look at the rules. And be careful every section here has it's own set of rules so make sure you take a look.
Ya.. so rules are important here.. they might seem annoying at first but they are necessary to keep things tidy here XD

Anyway, I'm DC, if you need anything, just drop me a PM, ok? :)

iShini
February 19th, 2008, 03:16 PM
Thanks, you two! ^_^

I'll keep that in mind. owo This is such a huge forum...

Zanacross
February 19th, 2008, 03:20 PM
Welcome to the pc forums.

I like your name. and I love the emote you just did in that post. On the pc chat my name is ^__^ shame ^_^ was taken :<

But you should join us there. A link in my sig if you want

iShini
February 19th, 2008, 04:12 PM
Thanks, Zanacross. =D

I think that I overabuse emotes in general. XD;; There I go again!

Thanks, I'll keep the chat in mind. X3

RapidFire
February 19th, 2008, 05:40 PM
Ello! and Welcome. I am new sorta too, and will now try to welcome peoples.
It must suck to be allergic to potatoes...they're delisious!!!X3

iShini
February 19th, 2008, 07:17 PM
Rapidfire, it is! @_@; Although if they're really throughly cooked and in small quantities, then I think I'll be fine... >w>; It does suck that I can't eat them frivolously tho'.

Virtual Headache
February 19th, 2008, 07:20 PM
Come on, 20 isn't that old *points at own age* xD
Anyway, welcome to the forums Shini^^
I hope you'll enjoy your stay. Good look with creating your game :)

iShini
February 19th, 2008, 07:44 PM
Hehe. XD I guess not, but then again, my mom's always saying she's 39 forever. owo; (She'll turn 41 this year).

And thank you, Virtual Headache. 8D

~Swish~
February 20th, 2008, 08:05 AM
20! Life begins at 20 right? ;)

*Looks at my age to the right*

Hope you enjoy your stay at PC. Plenty of friendly people here. If you need anything, don't hesitate to contact me! I could do with some more friends round here as welll to be honest =)

Siimo
February 20th, 2008, 03:21 PM
Hiz! I'm Siimo! Welcome to the community! PM me if you need any help! See you around the forum!

~ Siimo

Sweet Candace
February 20th, 2008, 05:37 PM
Well, welcome to the forums. Read the rules, have fun and make friends. Also, enjoy your stay here at PokeCommunity Forums

ur_mom
February 20th, 2008, 05:56 PM
its okay....im new too....theres lots of new ppl here.....see ya around on the site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!