PDA

View Full Version : Where would you live?

Kayleigh
July 14th, 2004, 02:00 PM
I don't believe that there is another thread like this. Atleast, if so, then I haven't seen it.

Anyways, if you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would it be?

I would choose Alto Mare. It's my personal favorite of all of the cities. I really love the design of it. It's an island in the ocean, and I like the waterways and alleys that are everywhere in the town. It's just really pretty!

My second choices would be either Pallet Town, or Verdanturf Town. Pallet because it's like the ideal place to start off as a Trainer, with the world famous Professor Oak to help you. Plus, I could meet Gary! XD

Verdanturf Town, because it's so peaceful and pretty.

Jolty-kun
July 14th, 2004, 02:04 PM
Maybe Ever Grande!, ill have it all to myself!

Eliana
July 14th, 2004, 02:13 PM
Hmmmmmm......
Underwater. in a cavern. lol

Jolty-kun
July 14th, 2004, 02:14 PM
haha lol, yeah thats a good idea eliana! ^^

nomed666
July 14th, 2004, 02:23 PM
i would want to live where groudon lives.

second choice would be in pallet or mt.silver.

Castrainer
July 14th, 2004, 03:06 PM
Goldenrod! Obliviosly!
If not Goldenrod I would live in Lavaridge ^ ^

Eliana
July 14th, 2004, 03:12 PM
No wait! Sky pillar- with rayquaza lol i have two houses XD

~Ozy~
July 14th, 2004, 03:46 PM
I'd rather travel around for a goodly while. One I'd settled down, though, I'd like to live somewhere smaller and kinds remote. Somewhere like Fortree or Blackthorn would be nice. I fit had to be one of the bigger cities, then Lilycove or Altomare.

Frostweaver
July 14th, 2004, 04:06 PM
I don't know...I think I'd just be happy to live in the Pokemon World. After all, I can just get a Pokemon and start traveling, right? o_O; And then visit all the cities and stuff...and save the world from drying up. Whee. Or flooding for Sapphire version...but anyway, if I could live in a Pokemon city, I think I'd live in...in...I'm not really sure. Maybe Sootopolis--diving! Diving! ^__^; Well, I really wouldn't mind, as long as I got to go on a Pokemon adventure...wheeee!

*can't imagine the possible thought of Carol going off to save the world when she has messed up her gold version cartridge beyond belief...* XD

Preferably Lilycove... I like that town's music, and it is right by the sea isn't it? ^_^

nayana_1120
July 14th, 2004, 04:17 PM
I would live in Viridian, becuase... er...
I donno why, I just would!
It seems cool to me.
and it's near Pallet town XD

Chairman Kaga
July 14th, 2004, 04:21 PM
Gringy City, communing with the Grimer and wallowing in the smog. Oooohhh yeah!

Flaming Torchic
July 14th, 2004, 04:24 PM
If I could live anywhere in the pokemon world, I would live in Fortree City. Unlike a lot of the cities in the pokemon world, it seems rather peaceful, and not crowded with many buildings and people, which would be a great enviroment for my pokemon. Aside from that, there is an awesome secret base in Fortree City, so I could buy some furniture and merchandise, stick it in there, and go there for a secret hideout for only my pokemon and I.

Timbjerr
July 14th, 2004, 07:13 PM
I live for being in the mountains, so I'd say something like Pewter City, Blackthorn City, Lavaridge Town, Fallorbor Town...

places like Fuschia City, Cinnabar Island, Cianwood City, Ecruteak City, Fortree City, Mossdeep City, and Pacifidlog Town all seem like cool places to live also...

stewie&rupert
July 14th, 2004, 07:45 PM
i would live in mewtwos lair:D:mew2:

Wy_Wynaut
July 14th, 2004, 08:05 PM
i live in cerulen city is that the right spelling

Teara
July 14th, 2004, 08:10 PM
Uhhh...geez, either Alto Mare or Ecruteak. I can't really decide ^^;;; Mozt likely Alto Mare though, I'm obezzed with the the ocean zo to live on an izland with water wayz running through it...*wonderz off into a daydream*

Kayleigh
July 14th, 2004, 08:15 PM
i live in cerulen city is that the right spelling
It's Cerulean City. ^_^;

Anyways, I know what you mean, Teara! I LOVE the ocean! That's why it would be so fun to live there. On the Pokemon Heroes DVD, it shows some clips of Venice, Italy, where they chose to base Alto Mare off of, and it it so neat. Venice is a lot like Alto Mare, though, I have heard that the water there is kind of dirty, so that would be a bit annoying. Still, it would be fun to visit there.

Teara
July 14th, 2004, 08:22 PM
Anyways, I know what you mean, Teara! I LOVE the ocean! That's why it would be so fun to live there. On the Pokemon Heroes DVD, it shows some clips of Venice, Italy, where they chose to base Alto Mare off of, and it it so neat. Venice is a lot like Alto Mare, though, I have heard that the water there is kind of dirty, so that would be a bit annoying. Still, it would be fun to visit there.
I know! I could go on for hourz about the ocean! (moztly killer whalez <_<'' I better quite before I ztart rambling ^^'') I waz watching that clip not too long ago when I rented the movie. It lookz nice but yea, it'z a zhame the water iz zo polluted -_- You would think zuch a uniqe place would try to keep the water clean *_* Lol, my mom thinkz I'm crazy zince I've been talking about how cool it would be to go there lately XD

Kayleigh
July 14th, 2004, 08:29 PM
I know! I could go on for hourz about the ocean! (moztly killer whalez <_<'' I better quite before I ztart rambling ^^'') I waz watching that clip not too long ago when I rented the movie. It lookz nice but yea, it'z a zhame the water iz zo polluted -_- You would think zuch a uniqe place would try to keep the water clean *_* Lol, my mom thinkz I'm crazy zince I've been talking about how cool it would be to go there lately XD
O__O Do you like orcas too?!

And yeah, it is a shame. My mom has given me some wierd looks about it too. She doesn't understand how I can be so fascinated with this stuff, lol.

Teara
July 14th, 2004, 08:38 PM
O__O Do you like orcas too?!

And yeah, it is a shame. My mom has given me some wierd looks about it too. She doesn't understand how I can be so fascinated with this stuff, lol.

They're only my favorite animal ^__^
I know what you mean, my mom iz zo confuzed about how I ztill love the ocean zo much. Zhe waz zure I'd have grown out of it by 5th grade XD Oh gozh, I'm remembering how crazy I waz at Sea World O_O I would juzt ztand and ztare at the orcaz untill my parentz finally couldn't take ztanding around any longer XD

AngelWolfie
July 14th, 2004, 08:40 PM
Inside a little cabin in the forest by Agate Village in Orre! ^_^ That forest is so serine...And celebi would be there! =D Either I'd live there, or Mossdeep. Because Mossdeep has quite a few simalarities to Kodiak, Alaska @_@ (Rocket launch site, it's on an island, and it's cool XD)

Kayleigh
July 14th, 2004, 08:46 PM
They're only my favorite animal ^__^
I know what you mean, my mom iz zo confuzed about how I ztill love the ocean zo much. Zhe waz zure I'd have grown out of it by 5th grade XD Oh gozh, I'm remembering how crazy I waz at Sea World O_O I would juzt ztand and ztare at the orcaz untill my parentz finally couldn't take ztanding around any longer XDThey're my favorite animal, too!!!!

^__^ Yay! *high-fives* (Okay, sorry, I'm just obsessed, lol. I love them so much!)

And yeah, I remember when I went to Sea World and saw them. I've loved them ever since! They're just such beautiful animals. I can't wait to work with them someday; I AM going to do that! O_O

Teara
July 14th, 2004, 08:54 PM
They're my favorite animals, too!!!!

^__^ Yay! *high-fives* (Okay, sorry, I'm just obsessed, lol. I love them so much!)

And yeah, I remember when I went to Sea World and saw them. I've loved them ever since! They're just such beautiful animals. I can't wait to work with them someday; I AM going to do that! O_O

Oh gozh I know! Every time I think about them I get all weird and can't ztop thinking about working with them!! ^___^ Ever zince I learned what they were I've wanted to go into marinebiology. And that waz a looooong time ago when I waz juzt a little twerp X3 My mom alzo thinkz it'z weird that I havn't once wanted to do zomething elze "when I grow up" XD They're juzt zo awzome!! They look zo peacfull but they're juzt zo ztrong and intellegant...Oh gozh, I really better ztop talking! I'm going to end up making half page rantz! XD
Oh yea! Nothin'z gonna get in my way of marinebiology!!! @'_'@
Inside a little cabin in the forest by Agate Village in Orre! ^_^ That forest is so serine...And celebi would be there! =D Either I'd live there, or Mossdeep. Because Mossdeep has quite a few simalarities to Kodiak, Alaska @_@ (Rocket launch site, it's on an island, and it's cool XD)
That place iz really pretty, I ezpecially like the waterfall and the little river that runz through the cave...but all the old people O_o;;

Kaylee
July 14th, 2004, 08:58 PM
I would probably just be a wonderer, since I love all of the cities so much. Even so I would love to live in mossdeep city, or anywhere with a lot of nature and less pollution and humanity. Somewhere quiet and peaceful.

Kayleigh
July 14th, 2004, 09:00 PM
Oh gozh I know! Every time I think about them I get all weird and can't ztop thinking about working with them!! ^___^ Ever zince I learned what they were I've wanted to go into marinebiology. And that waz a looooong time ago when I waz juzt a little twerp X3 My mom alzo thinkz it'z weird that I havn't once wanted to do zomething elze "when I grow up" XD They're juzt zo awzome!! They look zo peacfull but they're juzt zo ztrong and intellegant...Oh gozh, I really better ztop talking! I'm going to end up making half page rantz! XD
Oh yea! Nothin'z gonna get in my way of marinebiology!!! @'_'@
Lol, my grandmother loves dolphins, too, so she's all for the idea of me working with them. ^_^

I was thinking of maybe just training them, or working with them in the wild. If you're a marine biologist, then you'll have to do a lot of research on other ocean life. (From tiny molecules to blue whales.) That would be the only disadvantage, because I only want to work with orcas.

Anyways, this is so cool finding another person that likes them as much as me, so that's why I'm acting like a ditz, lol. ^_^; I don't ever meet anyone who likes them! But, I guess that we're getting off-topic now, unfortunately.

I was thinking of starting an Orca Lover's club, too, by the way! (I just had to add that. XP) Then we wouldn't be going off-topic in a thread like that.

Teara
July 14th, 2004, 09:13 PM
Lol, my grandmother loves dolphins, too, so she's all for the idea of me working with them. ^_^

I was thinking of maybe just training them, or working with them in the wild. If you're a marine biologist, then you'll have to do a lot of research on other ocean life. (From tiny molecules to blue whales.) That would be the only disadvantage, because I only want to work with orcas.

Anyways, this is so cool finding another person that likes them as much as me, so that's why I'm acting like a ditz, lol. ^_^; I don't ever meet anyone who likes them! But, I guess that we're getting off-topic now, unfortunately.

I was thinking of starting an Orca Lover's club, too, by the way! (I just had to add that. XP) Then we wouldn't be going off-topic in a thread like that.

My mom likez them...but zhe'z alwayz zaying how hard it would be to get a job like that =P
I could never train them, az much az I love Sea World...juzt the thought of keeping them from the wild where they live longer and free...er(O_o'') drivez me crazy.
Meh yea, I'm not really interezted in fizh or zea plantz, but I do love other whalez and dophinz alot too zo juzt getting a chance to work with them would be heaven to me ^___^

Heh, I know, all my friendz ever want to talk about iz boyz, zportz, mobviez, ect. And az much az I love all that it'z juzt zo cool to get to finally get to talk to zomeone about them!

I waz juzt thinking a few minutez back about a club like that ^^ Umm...yea, I think we're getting a tad off-topic here ^^;; Unlezz you can think of a relation between orcaz and Pokemon X3

Kayleigh
July 14th, 2004, 09:17 PM
Okay, then, lol. ^_^; I'd like to go ahead start one now, and if you'd like, then we can talk about it there, along with anyone else that likes orcas! It would be fun. I've already talked to one other person that did, so she would most likely join, too.

Teara
July 14th, 2004, 09:30 PM
Okay, then, lol. ^_^; I'd like to go ahead start one now, and if you'd like, then we can talk about it there, along with anyone else that likes orcas! It would be fun. I've already talked to one other person that did, so she would most likely join, too.
Perfect ^_^ Now people can get back to talking about where they'd live without our orca rantz interupting ^^;;

And to get back on topic, I'd make Ecruteak City my zecond choice juzt becauze the it lookz zo hiztorical ^__^ All the traditional ztuff there iz really cool to me...of courze Morty being my favorite gym leader haz nothing to do with it ^^;;

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
July 14th, 2004, 09:54 PM
I like Lilycove, Celadon, and Goldenrod City. They seem like the places I've lived before; Close and/or next to a big city, and next to water.

jynx
July 15th, 2004, 12:59 AM
I have loads of adresses!

Lorelei's got a house on Mandarin Island, Orange Islands.
2nd house on 4th island, Valencia Island.

And then I actually come from Cinnabar Island...

asher_son_of_ash
July 15th, 2004, 01:16 AM
^_^ Blackthorn city, Fortree, Pacifidilog!! o.o; I would love to live in those places especially since some of them have a wild atmosphere.

Blackthorn- moutains
Fortree- jungle like growth and tree houses.
Pacifidilog- house on water. o_O; Wet, wild and no sand in your shoes.

jynx
July 15th, 2004, 02:28 AM
^_^ Blackthorn city, Fortree, Pacifidilog!! o.o; I would love to live in those places especially since some of them have a wild atmosphere.

Blackthorn- moutains
Fortree- jungle like growth and tree houses.
Pacifidilog- house on water. o_O; Wet, wild and no sand in your shoes.
I thought you live in Pallet Town?

(Anonymous voice: Shut up! jynx! You're annoying!)

Dizzy
July 15th, 2004, 04:16 AM
I don't believe that there is another thread like this. Atleast, if so, then I haven't seen it.

Anyways, if you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would it be?

I would choose Alto Mare. It's my personal favorite of all of the cities. I really love the design of it. It's an island in the ocean, and I like the waterways and alleys that are everywhere in the town. It's just really pretty!

My second choices would be either Pallet Town, or Verdanturf Town. Pallet because it's like the ideal place to start off as a Trainer, with the world famous Professor Oak to help you. Plus, I could meet Gary! XD

Verdanturf Town, because it's so peaceful and pretty.

You will live in Celadon City with me and the rest of your "Family!" Kay-Kay!
If not..then we're moving to Saffron City to Join Team Rocket!

On Second thought, since we're royalty now, we could own a House in Every City! Celadon Palace would be our HeadQuarters!

Anna
July 15th, 2004, 12:47 PM
Altomar or Pallet Town. Yep.

Sean Fury
July 15th, 2004, 03:24 PM
This topic could of been better answered if the question was: Where would your hometown be?

But anyway. I would want to be born in a few diffrent places...Celadon, because it's in Kanto, and all my favorite Pokemon are there and I could visit the awesome people like Bill and Profosser Oak, and see my favorite Gym Leaders (than defeat them). I'd love to live in Celadon Because it's so big, and busy, and there would always be people wandering around, so it would never be boring!

If not Celadon, probably Ecrutek in Johto. I only have one reason to want to live there: Morty is my hero.

But, as I remind you, it's not that I would be living there for years and years, and all, I would be a trainer, and I'd stay there until I became old enough to leave. During my training, Gym Battling, and random adventures I would sleep in Pokemon Centers, or in random trees and such.

Evil Togepi
July 15th, 2004, 03:30 PM
For some odd reason I'd love to live in Ecruteak, I liked the look of the place in the anime and the rest of it pretty much has to do with the fact that it's where one of my Favourite Gym Leaders is XD Plus it has a lovely history what with Ho-Oh and all. So yep I'd love to live there ^^

asher_son_of_ash
July 17th, 2004, 12:27 AM
I thought you live in Pallet Town?

(Anonymous voice: Shut up! jynx! You're annoying!)
Pallet? Nahh! I ran away from Ash (Dad if I was IC) XD;

Kairi
July 17th, 2004, 08:42 AM
XD @ Kayleigh and Teara I wondered how you guys got the inspiration for that orca club.
Could I choose the Indigo Plateau? Itd be fun to see all the trainers come challenge the elite four and stuff.

Hikaru's Twin
July 17th, 2004, 11:21 AM
Probably have to be Goldenrod City for me! ^^ What with it's Radio tower, department stores and transport systems..etc etc..

Cherrim
July 17th, 2004, 08:29 PM
I'd have to live in a fairly large city, I think. =\ I think I'd probably like to live in Goldenrod City. ^_^; I choose it because it has nifty background music in the game. XD;; Celadon, when I think about it, just seems polluted. o_O; I don't know why... maybe it's because of the graphics of the game or something, but I just think smog when I hear that name, rofl. XD;;; And Lilycove, the other big city (I think? o_O) is just... weird. o_o And Rustboro seems big, but it looks really crowded in the game, so I wouldn't like it. Slateport might be nice too, actually. =o But then my family would try to drag me to the beach everyday, and that would get annoying.

Sean Fury
July 17th, 2004, 08:32 PM
Celadon, when I think about it, just seems polluted. o_O; I don't know why... maybe it's because of the graphics of the game or something, but I just think smog when I hear that name, rofl.
Don't forget the water in front of the one house is filled with Grimer...for some reason...

Cherrim
July 17th, 2004, 08:51 PM
Oh, yeah... o_O That's probably the reason why I associated it with pollution, yuck. XD;; If the water is like that, I wouldn't wanna see the sewer systems. =X

Sean Fury
July 17th, 2004, 09:07 PM
Why would you want to see their sewer systems anyway? I wouldn't care if the sewer systems suck, s'long as they work, so dun diss my city :O

Cherrim
July 17th, 2004, 09:13 PM
XD Well, if they were in bad condition, I most certainly wouldn't want to live there. Eww... think of the smell. =X

X3 Living in that mansion in Celadon might be nifty, though. I've always liked that building for some reason. XD;

Dizzy
July 17th, 2004, 09:27 PM
Oh, yeah... o_O That's probably the reason why I associated it with pollution, yuck. XD;; If the water is like that, I wouldn't wanna see the sewer systems. =X

That is their sewer system! It's just totally overflowed :)

Cherrim
July 17th, 2004, 09:31 PM
Lmao, well, as long as it's not a swimming pool. oO; Eww... imagine cleaning out a swimming pool with Grimer in it. *wouldn't want a job like that* XD

Thinking about it, it might be cool to live in Fuschia as long as the Safari Zone was still there. =D The zoo-thingy just outside of it was always fun to read the signs of in RBY, lol.

Dizzy
July 17th, 2004, 09:34 PM
Lmao, well, as long as it's not a swimming pool. oO; Eww... imagine cleaning out a swimming pool with Grimer in it. *wouldn't want a job like that* XD

Thinking about it, it might be cool to live in Fuschia as long as the Safari Zone was still there. =D The zoo-thingy just outside of it was always fun to read the signs of in RBY, lol.

I live on Orleans Avenue, Celadon City, Kanto, World!

...Sorry I stole that from a Jewel Song ;) lol

Actually, now I wanna give the Streets of the City, Street Names!

Janis Joplin
July 18th, 2004, 07:16 PM
i would live in the place with the tress uh fushchia city ya

LelandLancaster
July 19th, 2004, 08:56 AM
Hm... I'd love to live on Mossdeep Island. It seems like a pretty place and it's got the Space Station there! I think that my second choice would be Sootopolis City. The whole structure of the city is cool.

Imakuni?
July 19th, 2004, 09:01 AM
me? i would probably live in my secret base. but my second choice would be fortree or lavaridge

LishaKara
July 19th, 2004, 10:21 AM
Me? In my Secret Base/Gym. . .Sleep with my plush Rhydon dolls. . .g'night, Rhydoll. . .

IceKitten
July 19th, 2004, 10:27 AM
Fortree City!!!!!!!!!

That's where I would live, then I can always get a flying pok if I wanted to travel elsewhere

Da_Green_Teddy
July 19th, 2004, 12:31 PM
I'd want to live at silver cave!

Chiyo
July 20th, 2004, 05:12 AM
I would live in Goldenrod!

Hex Maniac
July 20th, 2004, 05:19 AM
I'd want to live in either Sootopolis city or Alto mare! glub glub....

Dizzy
July 20th, 2004, 06:01 AM
Celadon City - The City most Controlled by any given force be it Team Rocket and or the Elite Four.

What Color is Celadon you say? The World will never know.

Pincushion
July 22nd, 2004, 03:02 AM
I would wan't to start of in pallet town, but I would wan't to be a Pokemon Master lol, so i would be going round get badges!

Sunrise's Dragon
July 27th, 2004, 04:31 AM
Mayde in Fortree.. I have live all my life in same house (what's in the woods) and it will be nice to live in the WOOD. Or then Sootopolis- It's so weird, that it's very good to me. Or maybe Lilycove- much of green and sea - i love seas- is very close.

+Charbaby+
July 27th, 2004, 05:36 AM
I would probably live in Verdantuf .. I mean .. the clean air and all the pretty flowers! It would be so peaceful for my pokemon and I *eyes glaze over dreamily* ..ahh.. ^^

Beedrill Dude
July 27th, 2004, 11:50 AM
i would live in Mossdeep or on Dewford. Both nice looking places

Abskull
July 27th, 2004, 12:38 PM
I would either live in Mossdeep, Sootopolis, Vendenturf, or Fortree city!

BountyHunter
July 27th, 2004, 02:21 PM
I would live in Fortree city! :sean:

Ice demon
July 27th, 2004, 06:59 PM
I would like to live on Lilycove.

Max of Pallet town
July 27th, 2004, 07:20 PM
pallet town but i would want to travel all over the pokemon world with a couple of friends like brock and misty :P
or lugias lair :P which i doubt is live-able very much :P

Duke R
July 27th, 2004, 11:02 PM
I would live in Fallarbor or Azalea or Blackthorn or in Rainbow Island 4, cool little towns.

FlamingFireDragon
July 31st, 2004, 11:37 AM
I would live in either Phanac,Fortree,Lavridge,Slateport,or Under city.I wouldn't live in Agate,since it's for old people and I aint old.

The Kraig
August 3rd, 2004, 06:59 AM
Mt. Pyre. Or maybe Pacifidlog Town.

Arashi
August 3rd, 2004, 07:14 AM
Mmm... I would leave in Meteor Falls or Lavaridge Town.

August 3rd, 2004, 08:11 AM
I'd want to live in Deepsea Cavern or Pacifidlog Town! :@

bass sp
August 3rd, 2004, 07:55 PM
i would live in Sootopolis ti is so cool and there is the cave of origin it will be a great place.

Cassie-chan
August 3rd, 2004, 07:59 PM
I would live in Sootopolis because I think it's neat, diving with pokemon, and you can dive around it. :)

Steeleon
August 3rd, 2004, 08:05 PM
I would want to live in La Rousse City. That place rocks! Im mean its so cool looking. The blockys are awsome. And the robot dogs. Its like my dream town ^^.

zsun_44
August 3rd, 2004, 08:57 PM
um.. evergrande, so i can see the pokemon league everyday lol

Pounce
August 4th, 2004, 02:30 AM
RBY - probably celadon... I always liked the music and setup of that city.
GSC - hrm... azalea town maybe? it's small and quaint XD
RS - I guess my secret base (inside a grass thing or in a tree). I love making those so much XD other than that... I really don't know :< fortree is kind of cool..