PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Hoenn Mysteries!

shinygoldash
February 20th, 2008, 02:57 AM
Tell me what you think of this idea for a FIRE RED hack:

This will have Steven as the player!

Story:

The real story EDITED!:

You visit your aunt and your rival in littleroot town as proffesor birch has a beldum ready for you.
En route to the underground tunnel to Mossdeep, you find out about team magma and aqua's purposes
and desires.You return home to find out that Team Magma have taken over Mossdeep and this is only
where the real battle begins.

The answers to emerald's mysteries.
Back in the past 1 year before Emerald...

mistersmeargle
February 20th, 2008, 09:46 AM
Just like SS, I find little difference between this and the actual game.

Virtual Chatot
February 20th, 2008, 09:49 AM
Look you need to have an original storyline, that means you come up with a storyline completely from scratch. That doesn't mean completely unrelated from the Original Storyline, but nothing like it.

shinygoldash
February 20th, 2008, 11:44 AM
Look you need to have an original storyline, that means you come up with a storyline completely from scratch. That doesn't mean completely unrelated from the Original Storyline, but nothing like it.

I have. This is set before emerald and the story of team magma and aqua's rise and their true desires.This game is Hoenn as we have never seen it before..

The story that was in the first post was just a draft to start inserting ideas from.

Tyrantrum
February 21st, 2008, 06:48 PM
Do you think you can post screens, plz?
This sounds interesting.

shinygoldash
February 22nd, 2008, 12:39 AM
Do you think you can post screens, plz?
This sounds interesting.

...I have only just planned it. I'm not starting till March 15th or when I post my pre-beta of Pkmn SS