PDA

View Full Version : Hi i'm new here and i want some new friends to play with

Mewfourtusind
February 21st, 2008, 04:52 AM
Hi my name is Popo, im 11 years and from India.
I love pokémon and want to get some good friends that would like to talk about pokémons with me, as i don't have so many friends at school because they say that i'm stupid that i like pokémons so much :(
My favorit pokémon is psyduck because it's so handsome and cool on same time.
If anybody want to be my friend then i also got MSN; [email protected] :)

Best regards
Popo zimpiao

Siimo
February 21st, 2008, 08:16 AM
Cool! I'm from Florida -.- XD Well welcome! PM me if you need any help! I hope you'll post a lot and make tons of friends! Byez!

~ Siimo

ktn
February 21st, 2008, 08:18 AM
hi what up enjoy your stay here at pc and pm me if u want to be friends

Souless
February 21st, 2008, 10:08 AM
Hi, well, I'm from Mexico, I'm 16.

Welcome should I say first? It has been so long since I posted here...

You say that at school they think you're stupid, oh, don't pay attention... In Mexico you are considered a retard for liking pokemon after 10, and I have been 6 years without problems cuz my friends don't care about it, and if someone says anything about me, I don't care...

Welcome to PC, and if you have a question or just want to talk you could send a PM =]...

☆Stardust☆
February 21st, 2008, 10:39 AM
http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg12/PerfectHair4ever/Pokemon/japaneseplayingpokemon.jpg
This just shows you are NEVER too old to play Pokemon. These guys are like in there 20's! Then again, they're Japanese, and they are pokemon masters over there.^_^

So, if you need a friend, PM me!

Andelc
February 21st, 2008, 11:07 AM
Hi !!! Im from western new york. I love to talk about pokemon,
so I'll talk about pokemon anytime
so send me a message and Ill be your friend.

Mewfourtusind
February 22nd, 2008, 12:07 AM
thanks everybody you all seem so nice, i'm sure that i'll be able to find alot of new friends here :)

Sweet Candace
February 22nd, 2008, 05:28 AM
Welcome to PokeCommunity. We hope you enjoy your stay and we hope you'll be active. Read the rules, make friends and have fun

auragirl
February 22nd, 2008, 08:37 AM
welcome to PC dude! i'm auragirl, 15, from england! PM if you want to be friends!

BTW my uncle is indian