PDA

View Full Version : Meteorite

K8lin
July 15th, 2004, 04:33 AM
I know this has probably been asked before, but im new, so thats my excuse ^_^

The item "meteorite", whats its purpose? is there one?

~K8lin~

Frostweaver
July 15th, 2004, 11:41 AM
It's only a key item in order to advance in the story... just like how the orbs don't do anything ^^;

Welcome to Pokemon Community K8lin! And next time please use simple questiosn for questions like that ^_^

Janis Joplin
July 15th, 2004, 03:40 PM
well um yeah like if a great big metoer hit the eath we would get plunged into a purple haze . it would be like totally psychedelic.

Simon
July 15th, 2004, 04:25 PM
That has nothing to do with anything in Pokemon. After beating Team Aqua/Magma on the mountain, return to the Professor's (No not Birch. The one who found the Meteorite) house in umm...I forgot the name of the town. It's the one with the Pokemon Contest House Super Rank. Give him the Meteorite and he will give you an item.

SKainuiG
July 16th, 2004, 10:16 AM
I believe the item he gives you is the TM for Double Team or Double-Edge but I'm not quite sure, it's been a while since I've done that.

Janis Joplin
July 16th, 2004, 05:59 PM
That has nothing to do with anything in Pokemon. After beating Team Aqua/Magma on the mountain, return to the Professor's (No not Birch. The one who found the Meteorite) house in umm...I forgot the name of the town. It's the one with the Pokemon Contest House Super Rank. Give him the Meteorite and he will give you an item.

you hatin on purple!!!!??????////huh huh?

BladeForever
July 16th, 2004, 06:05 PM
you hatin on purple!!!!??????////huh huh?

<_< really.. please stay on topic.. This has nothing to do with ''purple''.

~Blade~

K8lin
July 17th, 2004, 08:41 AM
Thanks everyone, I was hoping for it to be something a bit more special than a TM ;) nvm tho ^_^

~K8lin~

IceKitten
July 17th, 2004, 12:12 PM
The TM he gives you is Frustration

pichbob
July 18th, 2004, 03:34 AM
what does that tm do cant

IceKitten
July 18th, 2004, 05:24 AM
It is more powerful, the more the pokmon hates you

BladeForever
July 18th, 2004, 06:07 AM
The TM he gives you is Frustration

Actually in both Ruby & Sapphire you get Return from Cozmo. You get Frustration from the old man in Pacifidtown. ^_^

~Blade~

IceKitten
July 18th, 2004, 06:18 AM
Oops, I guess it's quite easy to get the two mixed up, yes?

XD