PDA

View Full Version : Journal of a Pokemon in Training School

Lunar Glaceon
February 23rd, 2008, 03:18 PM
(My First) (Chapter 1)
Week 1, day 1
Hi, my name is Glaceon, and this is not a diary, it's a journal. I actually have something to write in here today, also. Do you want to know what it is? My instructor, Ms. Caldevart, found my journal somewhere I hid it. Guess what she did to me after?

She put me in the writing class, the hardest class here, and all the dorks are there. I think they just put you in random classes to see how you put up with it, because some of the pokemon in my class were writing upside-down "symbols" and I don't think they were joking around.

Day 2
I decided to have a strike to choose what class you wanted to be in. I called together some of the dorks, (I had no other choice, did I?) and they nodded their heads to the decision. Then, out of the blue Rhyhorn started pulling out stupid plans, and they agreed with his plans.

When I tried to speak, his stupid mouth pulled down my words. So, for the strike tomorrow, Rhyhorn will be wearing a tutu, bidoof will be dancing, and the others will be doing other idiotic things. Why didn't I speak up?

Day 3
Well, we had our strike today, and they started. They did all the things they planned out. Then, after every single instructor watched there performance, there was total silence. I thought they were all going to laugh, but they started pampering them and calling them "cute". I got so angry, I knew I should have agreed with his plans. Well, I think I'll go pamper him to, because have you heard that saying, "What goes around comes around?" I don't want to be jealous or anything, but I deserve something to for bringing it up in the first place.

Day 4
We got snowed in, so school was cancelled. I was happy it snowed because number one, I love the snow! And number two, no classes! Today was a very happy day for me, but for some other pokemon it wasn't. The Hoppip were shivering, and all the other grassies were suffering. I was sorry for them, but I was glad for myself!

Day 5
The snow melted, and we all went back to school. I think we deserve more time to revive ourselves, because today we had a test, and everybody else besides the ice type flunked because they couldn't budge. Then most of the fire type started ganging up on me, I don't know why, but their very strong so I would have to make a run for it if I'm ever going to get to first period.

Day 6
Mr. Dark-Rai came to our school today. He looked very mean, but was pretty good. The only part about it is if someone fell asleep, they would wake up one minute later as if they had seen a ghost. So we all were afraid of falling asleep. He was a pokemon like all of us, except he must be very smart to teach us. When he left I asked him why they would wake up so quickly.

He said to me, "Don't worry, it's just my mind." Then he let off a sharp chuckle and left.

Day 7
So, my first week done. I feel very accomplished to survive a week of training. I actually feel smarter and can't wait until next week! Maybe I'll make some new friends, I don't know. But today, I think I'll go out of some ice cream, I'll bring Swellow and maybe Rhyhorn (He's my offical ex-friend now.) But if I bring him, he'll eat all the ice cream and say it was just and "incident". One rule about friends: Never believe anything they say about their "mental issues."

(chapter 2) Week 2 coming soon!
(If I need to improve anything, just tell me.)

New Age Retro Hippie
February 23rd, 2008, 03:45 PM
This is pretty good; short and concise. It's not exactly a fanfiction per se, more of a synopsis of one. Perhaps if you were up to it, you'd be able to write the whole days out? Still, I'm th sort of person who likes short things and this was pretty nice. I have one twitch-inducing problem though; you mispelt Rhyhorn. Keep at it~

Lunar Glaceon
February 23rd, 2008, 08:04 PM
Thanks! I will make the next chapter longer and more interesting!

This is pretty good; short and concise. It's not exactly a fanfiction per se, more of a synopsis of one. Perhaps if you were up to it, you'd be able to write the whole days out? Still, I'm th sort of person who likes short things and this was pretty nice. I have one twitch-inducing problem though; you mispelt Rhyhorn. Keep at it~