View Full Version : Omg

July 15th, 2004, 12:37 PM
I went to go face the elite four again and then Lorlei has new pokemon. Now she has a Piloswine at level 63. Here is a pic. I Can beat it. It's just that how could She get a pokemon at that level the second time around. I thought they kept the same pokemon through out the whole thing. And another thing. All of her pokemon are higher than the first time u face them.

Ok now everybody has diffrent pokemon

Dewgong Lv64
Piloswine Lv63
Cloyster Lv63?
Jynx Lv66
Lapras Lv66

Steelix LV65
Hitmonchan Lv65
Steelix Lv 66
Hitmonlee LV 65
Machamp Lv68

Old lady (Agatha I think)
Gengar Lv66
Crobat Lv66
Gengar Lv70!
Misdreavus Lv65
Arbok Lv68

Gyrados Lv68
Aerodactyl Lv70!
Dragonite Lv66
Kingdra Lv66
Dragonite Lv72

Heracross Lv72
Alakazam Lv73
Tyranitar Lv72
Starter Lv75
Gyrados Lv73
Executor (i know i spelled it wrong) Lv73

July 15th, 2004, 12:50 PM
You maxed out your stats..... =/ Well anyways.. many people have already known about that. I guess they decided to give it a new feel, rather then having them with the same pokemon.. looks like they were aiming for different things.. that's why they remade it.

July 15th, 2004, 3:00 PM
you have max stats...... you shouldnt really care!

July 16th, 2004, 3:27 PM
this makes it all the more challenging:D!!! im looking foward to it. i cant wait till fr/lg comes out.thou i dont wanna go to school at the same time:homework and fr/lg gametime dont go together.

July 19th, 2004, 7:54 AM

(I will test it to make sure wen I get it)

Do this to make sure your right-

First time you Battle her-
Write down pokemon name and Level

Second time-
Do the same thing!

Now compare the differences..

July 23rd, 2004, 6:51 AM
you didn't know that? i don't even have FR/LG yet and i knew that! but there is somethinng i don't know.... you guys say you get to the mystery islands before you go to the pokemon league..... well, rumor has it that there are 2 ways to catch mew on the islands, and i know at least 1 is fake(there would'nt be 2 ways).... lemme know if either is real.... and actally try them out before you say they're fake or real, ok?....

1. use some kind of e-card or something to make mews appear in transformation cave...
2. go to the island 5 altar with no pokemon but unowns M,E,W,?,! in either that order or M,E,W,!,?, i can't remember..... but that'd be a good time to use your master ball, with only 5 unowns, it could be a hard capture....