View Full Version : MINAMI 10: The Ten Hackers of the south{AGAIN]

N-XIGE
February 24th, 2008, 11:59 AM
welcome to...

MINAMI 10
The Ten Hackers of the south
[http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj19/DarkkChildd/entei_digital.png
Introduction:
I am Narutard, the CEO of MINAMI 10...I joined PokeCommunity by fate on December 8 2007, as it was by accident and the orge to hack that put me here. My HackingPurpose is to express my creativity and ideas to the world outside there...the hackers on the Net. As I hacked, I realized all this could not be done by one person

Now, I am orging those who are willing to hack and have the talent, to join me and embark on this mission...for only I alone cannot express our feelings and desires.

POSITIONS:
Note that green positions are vacant, while red positions are occupied as I have limited the spaces in this team
Positions
1. A capable CEO {detailed in every aspect}
2. A Professional Banner maker
3. A professional mapper,A
4. A professional Mapper, B
5. A professional scripter, A
6. A professional scripter, B
7. A professional in-battle spriter
8. A professional OW editor, gameplay spriter.
9. A professional text editor, A
10.A preofessional text editor, B
Current Team:
Narutard filling No 1
Klex filling No2
dshayabusa filling No 5
Xtinction filling No 3
dark lakitu filling No 4
himowa filling No 7
Tre Al filling No 6

Current Projects:
Pokemon: Revenge of the Clone

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj190/HCharm/ROTC2.png
Application:
For application purposes, please fill out in this format:

Name:
Position applying for:
proof of work(if you don't have proof don't bother posting, its a spam):
Will you be active?:
Keep hacking... till I say stop...

Member banners

Reaper 6
February 25th, 2008, 11:05 AM
Hi nice team but i think ill wait first

N-XIGE
February 26th, 2008, 11:00 AM
Reaper 6...posting like that does no one any good....you should comment on a PM, at least if you don't want to apply.

BurstX
March 2nd, 2008, 7:21 AM
WHAT STYLE DO YOU WANT THE OVERWORLDS

N-XIGE
March 2nd, 2008, 7:39 AM
I would like them on the sandstorm; ruby...I hope it works. I would like to see some progress on the Gaara sprites, please. And by the way, have you done anything on the hack; when you've done somthing tangible, put it back on the website I gave you, and send me a link in the PM...I would be expecting an IPS patch, I hope you know how to do that.
And could you please make team magma sprites look like desert people...a little ninja touch please, and I wont want to see those pussy cat like ears on the ninjas.
Thank you for Co-operation,

Teddiursa™
March 2nd, 2008, 7:41 AM
Im still having Trouble with pokescript.

I have Tons of scripts waiting but i'll make more as im trying to fix it.

By the way what do you mean!

This Team is Dead i may leave as i have work to do!

And you're Stupid!

You just wasted 10 seconds of you're life, You will never get it back
(Possibly in the future when we can time traval)

BurstX
March 2nd, 2008, 7:47 AM
...im pretty sure i didnt sign up for inserting sprites...i just make them...

N-XIGE
March 2nd, 2008, 7:57 AM
I would like to say one thing to two of you...you guys are outright lazy...well, your behaviour's bugging me

BurstX
March 2nd, 2008, 7:59 AM
okay if we are hacking firered why is everything...ruby...its confusing...and pointless

N-XIGE
March 2nd, 2008, 8:04 AM
We are working on a game duet! Eye of the snowstrom; a fire red hack...and ears in the sandstorm; a ruby hack...does that clear you now.

Teddiursa™
March 2nd, 2008, 8:06 AM
Why'd you give me a firered rom huh?

Stupid

You're life just keeps going.....

BurstX
March 2nd, 2008, 8:06 AM
...sure...i guess...so im spriting for two hacks...yay

Teddiursa™
March 2nd, 2008, 8:11 AM
why are we un organised? i dont like this place so......

N-XIGE
March 2nd, 2008, 8:11 AM
Well it's lot of hard work, and I will like you guys to be very focused. Now, drevilg, the character will receive a Larvitar in the sandstrom or ruby, which makes it siplier for you, afterwards....
The four ellipsis means its over, hahaha.

Teddiursa™
March 2nd, 2008, 8:13 AM
So you're skilled at evrything eh?

BurstX
March 2nd, 2008, 8:16 AM
...im pretty sure i signed up for one hack...this is bothering me

Teddiursa™
March 2nd, 2008, 8:17 AM
it sure is. two hacks you're taking us for a RIDE.
If you're so skilled in evrything you wont need me......!

BurstX
March 2nd, 2008, 8:21 AM
...yeah really...i find it annoying that you tell me the details now...its very annoying....so i must say i will be leaving

Teddiursa™
March 2nd, 2008, 8:30 AM
You can take me off you're list an'all!

N-XIGE
March 2nd, 2008, 8:45 AM
Im in a jam...my world is going to he past, and i cant seem to find the source of all this...anyway, Ive seized progress on the first hack, we are on only one now, ha;py?

WeaponOfGod15
April 5th, 2008, 8:15 AM
I would like to be the mapper a and the text editor a please and my proof for mapping is in my blog and my proof for texting will be on youtube soon!

N-XIGE
April 7th, 2008, 10:23 AM
Weapon of God, could You pls join the place I told you to, our members are comming from that branch

jarnut777
April 8th, 2008, 4:02 AM
Name:jarrad

Applying for:battle spriter

Proof of work(if you don't have proof don't bother posting, its a spam):well you can go to pokemon fusion and see all the fusion pokemon made by me

Will you be active?:yes unless i got school work and if i gotta work alot

N-XIGE
April 8th, 2008, 4:11 AM
Ok, You are accepted; your job starts in a few minute, you have to revamp some stuff.

Thrace
April 21st, 2008, 5:19 PM
It's been ages and we still haven't gotten anything done. Are we still doing this or not?

Xtinction
April 23rd, 2008, 7:00 AM
Ow geez, geez, geez. I foregot to mention, the rom crashed, and I had to do everything over again, working just by the screenshot. So I haven't done alot about it, so this only has the first city in it.
and I may not post any links, but I'll pm it to u and Narutard straight away.

himowa
April 25th, 2008, 12:45 PM
Name: Himowa (Mo, or Miranda)
Position applying for: In-battle spriter
proof of work(if you don't have proof don't bother posting, its a spam): I can also animate sprites, but I have no actually animated ones at the moment, however I do have this animated sketch thats a 9 frame versus a 2 frame sprite xD :

Sprites are in acending order from the time I made them (1st to most recent) So it shows my progression because my first few attempts weren't that great, and I really haven't been spriting that long so I'll improve a lot more as I practice.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/pokeluf/bulbasaur.pnghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/pokeluf/vulpix.pnghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/pokeluf/arcanine.pnghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/pokeluf/alakazam.pnghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/pokeluf/moltres.pnghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/pokeluf/mewtwo-1.png
Will you be active?: Most definately

N-XIGE
April 27th, 2008, 6:19 AM
ACCEPTED...just what we needed, a good spriter, I'm sorry if I didn't see this, well, you are in...but if you have found another place more satisfying, please rethink.

himowa
April 27th, 2008, 3:44 PM
Nope, I was waiting either for you to say something, or for like a week or two with no word.

I do have a question though, after we finish our current project do we take on others? Or? Sorry I'm fairly new at this.

Ninja Caterpie
April 27th, 2008, 5:20 PM
Name: My email
Position applying for: Mapper, texter (4 and 10 i think)
proof of work:
http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/3258/mountaincitytake3ae9.png
Uhm this?
Dam... My other image was stuffed up by ImageShack.
My computers lagging I'll post later.

Will you be active?: Hells yes. (Opposite of hell no)

Tré
April 27th, 2008, 10:06 PM
Name:Tre_Al
Position applying for: position 10
proof of work(if you don't have proof don't bother posting, its a spam):well i know how to edit text...is proof needed in that section??
Will you be active?:yes im always active

N-XIGE
April 28th, 2008, 11:23 AM
Himowa...If u'd coperate, after this hack, we are going to a duet...Sandstorm and Snowstorm, like ruby and sapphire. I t was our actual first choice, but my old workers were lazy and quit, you can see that around the first 12 posts or so.(I hope u can insert the sprites into the game?)

Dark latiku...We dont have space for a mapper, but i like your work, not too crazy, but, I see you have a gift in arranging cities...ACCEPTED!

Tre Al...did u notice, we arent budds according to the friendship rule, but u still are mine. I 'll need u as my a text never worked...thanx ACCEPTED

Tré
April 29th, 2008, 6:16 AM
well then thanks....when will we start??

N-XIGE
April 29th, 2008, 10:32 AM
Probably July...haha!
We have started,I'll try to provide the link...the story? I'll pm u about that...

himowa
April 29th, 2008, 6:48 PM
Okay. And inserting sprites is no problem.

N-XIGE
April 30th, 2008, 9:53 AM
Okay...well...that's fine.

Klex
May 1st, 2008, 2:38 PM
Hey Narutard its me Leon well can u chage the name to Klex Now on the start post

N-XIGE
May 9th, 2008, 11:39 AM
Ok, work officially is supposed to start today, but Xtinction is with the updated link!
Well, if dshayabusa does have it, then he should hand it in now!

Ninja Caterpie
May 10th, 2008, 5:51 PM
Wahooo Work.. is...to...be...started!!!
KKs. Ready when yoyu are!

N-XIGE
May 11th, 2008, 5:43 AM
I am quite suprised, anyway, Dark la...take care fof the movement permissons.

Tré
May 11th, 2008, 5:55 AM
well if you need a give pokemon script just pm me...

N-XIGE
May 11th, 2008, 6:03 AM
Now, Tre_Al, notice there's a house close to the exit of blue rose town...now, try and reschedule it such that when you are about to live the town, a boy will come out of the house and meet you, then he'll say..."Hey, come and see my pokemon egg, it's hatching!"

Tré
May 11th, 2008, 6:05 AM
whoa!!!!wait i didn't even received the rom...where is it???
and i think this script is hard but i'll try it..and i never done it before..T_T

N-XIGE
May 11th, 2008, 6:13 AM
I put the link in the Pm!

Tré
May 11th, 2008, 6:22 AM
well i deleted all my messages due to fullness..send me the link again..

N-XIGE
May 11th, 2008, 10:23 AM
Ok...just know the script is just a walk up to and follow me one.

Ninja Caterpie
May 12th, 2008, 10:55 PM
Whoop... Movement permissions...:)
Yeah sure Ill do it... But I need the patch!

Thrace
May 13th, 2008, 1:33 AM
Just so people know, I have officially quit. I've attached the scripts I did so the new scripter won't have to start from scratch. The titles should be self-explanatory. You need to re-name the files with an extension of .rbc (obviously), I had to make them .txt so I could upload them here. Good Luck, I hope you guys get this under way soon.

EDIT: Some of my scripting might be a little weird since I have edited the pokescript database to suit me. You should be able to work out what most of the stuff is though, I've only changed characters and text anyway.

Tré
May 13th, 2008, 1:47 AM
hey thanks ill just edit some of these and burn it thanks...

N-XIGE
May 13th, 2008, 11:25 AM
OKAY..he already told me why he joined...anyway, good luck with your hack, although I really dont like to say that.
Now, I don't understand a bit of what he told you tre al, but i just know since you said thanks, that it was good. I think I sent you the patch today, DL

Ninja Caterpie
May 14th, 2008, 3:18 AM
Ah... Narutard...What's Viridian City supposed to be renamed?
Yeah I got that far in fifteen minutes...xD
I also changed the map connection...so you go LEFT at route 1 to go into Viridian...Is that good?

N-XIGE
May 14th, 2008, 10:49 AM
Okay, but be careful
Viridian is sunflower city!

Ninja Caterpie
May 30th, 2008, 11:23 PM
Don't worry, there aren't any glitches... I changed it so that Viri-Sunflower City goes RIGHT to Route 1.
I tested it on VBA and it works fine.
K...Sunflower... Shnaps!!
That new flower is a SUNFLOWER!!! :D So I put those in?

Hmmm I edited the yellow grass into muddy grass
I looks seriously like muddy grass.
http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/4304/azuresky02nf1.png

:D!
Oh yeah, those are my new flowers too...:D
I can make it a pure mud tile too... Or would you prefer yellow grass?

EDIT: I also changed Lavender Town's PokeMart into a Berry shop...Sorry?
Am I doing too much?

Someone..???
REPLY????
Uh...I might leave..boredom strikes...
As well as Kirby Strikes

N-XIGE
June 6th, 2008, 10:45 AM
Sorry, I havent been online for a longtime, what you are doing is alright, as long as you can cover up for it, good job, the next city is going upwards with two exits, at the left, to a route, and to the north..

Ninja Caterpie
June 7th, 2008, 4:30 PM
Ugh...I sorta...ugh....Uh....Well...Now I'm scripting for Crato as well as mapping for here...xD
Well..I...uh...sort...uh...lost the ROM...can you send me another one?

N-XIGE
June 8th, 2008, 2:52 AM
Check the message i sent a longtime ago...cos, i dont have the one you've updated!

Ninja Caterpie
June 8th, 2008, 4:38 AM
Uh..I deleted...it...DW about my changes..they are kinda small...

score_under
June 26th, 2008, 8:26 AM
Stop with the professional already :p

Name: Charles Daffern
Contact: Follow the link for my AIM and E-Mail (http://mailhide.recaptcha.net/d?k=01pqNUQx3mgnCEct5-OP73pg==&c=lguCS9V3smzCaDeFUEMEF9Xpltr_pTy6roS0HT0UJy8=)
Position applying for: Scripter B
proof of work: You can find it in the toolbox! [Or in my signature]
Will you be active?: Yes! (What else am I meant to say?)

EDIT: Hehe, proof of work on text editing should be a hugely complicated, yet structurally and grammatically correct original text with correct spellings.

N-XIGE
June 28th, 2008, 6:57 AM
You are accepted...but yopu must understand, serious work starts august!...so till then, wander away...sharpen your skills...and if you wish to leave...sigh

score_under
July 6th, 2008, 10:06 AM
You are accepted...but you must understand, serious work starts august!...so till then, wander away...sharpen your skills...and if you wish to leave...sigh
OK, if I ever feel the need to leave, I'll remember to sigh ;)

N-XIGE
July 29th, 2008, 2:13 AM
Alright people...

HACKING IS RE-COMMENCING!

Ninja Caterpie
August 1st, 2008, 1:19 AM
I will now re-sigh-n. Get it? Sigh and resign?

Well...yeah...I'm sorry...I sort of have my own hack...so...

N-XIGE
August 4th, 2008, 1:23 AM
MINAMI10 IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED!!!
Other Hackers that were once onthe team and wish to join the new one should PM me,