PDA

View Full Version : Tales of a Traveler: Part One (Prologue)

AJ™
February 24th, 2008, 06:27 PM
Hey.
i just thought i'd post a prologue to my story here D:

It was a cold, breezy night in Sinnoh. The trees were rustling, their leaves falling off the branches and their trunks swaying with the rhythm of the wind. All is quiet, except for one house in Aprica Town. There, a boy awakes from his sleep, startled by something in his dream. He pants, still sitting in his bed, his face twisted by the horror that startled him in the night. He rushes to the window to get some fresh, cold air peering off into the distance, he saw a dark, glowing figure on the mountainside. He recognizes it almost immediately, it is the pokèmon Darkrai of the many legends he has heard. His legs start to shake as he realizes the figure is coming closer and closer, not stopping to look back at him, the boy turns around. He stops and screams in agony, Darkrai had appeared on his bed, ready to take his soul hostage into the spirit realm. The boy falls onto the hardwood floors, knocked out by the sight of his worst nightmares that materialized as an entity. All hope seemed lost for the boy when suddenly, a glowing orb rose from the mountains. It was the sun, coming just in time to frighten Darkrai away. The boy, Kal, got lucky this time. He rose from his fall, not remembering what happened or how he got on the floor, and walked to his wardrobe to get ready. For today is the day he gets his first pokemon.

darkcowboy
February 24th, 2008, 07:07 PM
It sounds like it'll be a fun fic to read but your gonna have to go in the right direction with it. It's funny though cuz i just got done watching The Rise of Darkrai which was uber in my opinion. I can't wait to read your fic and I'll keep an eye out for it.

AJ™
February 25th, 2008, 04:05 AM
Yeah, the movie got me interested in writing one.

Sahara_17
February 25th, 2008, 05:55 PM
Do You mind if i proof read everything lol, It seems you made a lot of mistakes up there -coughs-(Before i edited it over aim xD)

I have a habit of correcting things sorry >.<;; But hey, It Sounds Awesome so far ^_^.

AJ™
February 26th, 2008, 11:59 AM
you sure can x]

. .........................

Astinus
February 27th, 2008, 01:16 PM
Don't randomly bump your thread with spam. It's annoying and all the other letters of "SPAM".

And don't pass the character or word filter. There's more you can add to your post.

Review the rules of the community and the PFF forum before the warning in your profile becomes an actual infraction.

AJ™
March 1st, 2008, 01:38 PM
Don't randomly bump your thread with spam. It's annoying and all the other letters of "SPAM".

And don't pass the character or word filter. There's more you can add to your post.

Review the rules of the community and the PFF forum before the warning in your profile becomes an actual infraction.
Sorry about doing that.
It won't happen again.