PDA

View Full Version : What Instrument(s) do you play?

Lil-Dill
February 17th, 2008, 02:41 PM
Well do you play and instrument. Or do you play multiple sound making thingy-ma-bobs?

I play the drums and guitar.

How about you?

txteclipse
February 17th, 2008, 03:46 PM
I play the violin. Or I used to...haven't done it much lately. Beautiful instrument, anyways.

Wish
February 17th, 2008, 03:49 PM
I play the Clarinet, Piano, Violin, and of course the Recorder. ^^ I'm part of an orchestra so I need to know how to play the violin. I was forced to play the Recorder in my school. The Clarinet I played after the orchestra got too much violins and needed more woodwinds. The piano I knew how to play since I was young.

Midnight Beat
February 17th, 2008, 03:55 PM
I played the trumpet in sixth and seventh grade, but I wasn't very good. Then last year I tried the guitar, but it didn't work our either. :\

Kaiora
February 17th, 2008, 04:40 PM
I play the flute. I did play the guitar but it didn't work out because my friend and I was doing it together and... it didn't work out at all so I just quit. I did try and play the piano a few weeks... the teacher was really boring.

Sokai
February 17th, 2008, 05:10 PM
I used to be able to play the violin. o3o When I was little. Yeah man, I rocked at Old McDonald Had a Farm. :>

So now, all I can play is the piano. And only stuff like... Mary Had a Little Lamb and junk. Oh, I thought myself how to play that "Doe, a deer." song, and I taught myself how to play the Jimmy Neutron theme song, but then I forgot. DD:

Pikabloo
February 17th, 2008, 05:52 PM
I used to be able to play the violin, when I was still studying it at school, but I haven't touched one for two years, so I'm pretty sure I'm horrible at it now. Although, for some reason, I still remember how to play the Can Can >.>

FourFourTwo
February 17th, 2008, 05:53 PM
Guitar, bass, drums, and piano.

I'm learning synths.

Gummy
February 17th, 2008, 07:33 PM
I checked the flute because I used to play it. It was fun but like most things, it got boring after a while.

Himawarii
February 17th, 2008, 07:53 PM
Ex-clarinet player,though I really want to learn the drums or guitar someday~

Ayano Katagiri
February 18th, 2008, 12:10 AM
I play the piano. Managed Grade 4 last year and am going to do Grade 5 this year. But I plan on stopping at the end of the year as schoolwork will keep me way too busy to allow time for practising next year.

Smarties-chan
February 18th, 2008, 01:14 AM
I play the piano although I seriously suck at it. My main problem is that I give up too easily and that I'm too lazy to practice regularly.

Shijuukara
February 18th, 2008, 01:40 AM
[css-div="background-color: #ffffff; border: 2px solid #7c7c7c; width: 420px;-moz-border-radius: 15px; background-image: url('http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/6852/bgyonw1.gif'); background-position: top right; background-repeat: no-repeat; opacity: 1.0;"][css-div="text-align: center; padding: 20px; font-family: Calibri, Verdana; font-size: 11px; color: #772d0d;"][css-span="font-size: 16px;"]A c e n d o[/css-span]

Currently Playing the Sitar

Favorite Instrument: Mirimba<3

;D

i also play:

clarinet family
flute family
sax family
violin family
Euphonium/Baritone
Mellophone/French horn
Tuba
Basically All Percussion
Piano
Oboe
Trumpet family
Guitar Family
and more!

[/css-div][/css-div]

Ash&pikachuarethebest
February 18th, 2008, 01:46 AM
I play the guitar (electric) and Bass but i play bass more than the guitar cause it is easier to play lol.
I can play 3 Lordi songs on bass: Hard Rock Hallelujah, Would You Love a Monster Man and Devil is a Loser.
I can play 1 busted song on bass: Thunder Birds Are Go.
I am learning One by Metalica on electric guitar.

Aizuke
February 18th, 2008, 02:22 AM
I wish I could play an instrument.

I have a piano and a guitar, I like to play around with them, but I can't play them professionally.

Sanctuary
February 18th, 2008, 06:04 AM
I play.. the piano. Or used to. I can't remember much, even though it's only been about two years since I quit. I can still play "Mary had a little Lamb!"

I really enjoyed piano.. it was only the practice that I absolutely hated. I just wouldn't bother doing it, and it was a waste of money if I don't practice.

I wish I could play flute. I've always wanted to play a nice sounding, hand-held instrument.

Shiny Umbreon
February 18th, 2008, 07:55 AM
I like music but I'm too lazy to actually learn to play something aside from the recorder. >_>

Violin, piano, trumpet, and (bass) guitar are some of the instrument I'd like to play some time in the future, and maybe the flute. I probably won't anyway, though.

Cloud_85
February 18th, 2008, 08:27 AM
I play guitar, but I want to learn Piano some day...

Babymario208
February 18th, 2008, 08:36 AM
I ussed to play drums in band class but, then I quit and now I just play them for fun. and so I can do that lil thing when you make a joke lol

MissMegano
February 18th, 2008, 09:56 AM
I play guitar in my free time and take private lessons. *sniff* you forgot the saxophone.... I play alto sax in my school band.

Olz.
February 18th, 2008, 10:00 AM
Lol, i was forced to play the Keyboard at school. So i ticked piano xD

Rai
February 18th, 2008, 10:52 AM
I play the violin <3 It's the greatest instrument in the world :3

And my dad is trying to get me to play electric guitar =P

Anastasia.R
February 18th, 2008, 10:57 AM
I played the violin. This year I might be looking for a new instrument or maybe I'll just sing. xP

~A.R

Lo-chan
February 18th, 2008, 11:14 AM
I use to play the piano. But I had to stop D: I would like to play it again though. ^^;

Saryka
February 18th, 2008, 11:19 AM
I've played the piano since I was four, and I recently started learning the guitar, although I'm too lazy to keep it going. <_<;; I still play the piano regularly, though.

Warheart
February 18th, 2008, 12:02 PM
I play electric guitar on a Mexican Fender strat. I bought used a few years back for like, $280..I didn't realize what horribly condition it was in until a few days later when I noticed there was like, thin mark on the body of it..like someone had put out a cigarette with it or something XD;

Right now I'm looking onto getting a new guitar. I'm thinking about maybe an epiphone les paul custom, or a jackson rr3, but they're both..kind of expensive, and I'm completely broke ._.

Memory
February 18th, 2008, 12:32 PM
I mainly play flute and piano, but I also play guitar and clarinet and barry (baritone) sax as well <3
Me luffs instruments kthx.

Abolishing Flames
February 18th, 2008, 01:25 PM
I play acoustic guitar... I don't appreciate electric guitar all the time since I can't seem to work my bloody amp. Oh well.

THEROGE12
February 18th, 2008, 01:26 PM
i play the electric guitar .

Ichikool
February 18th, 2008, 01:48 PM
I don't play an instrument. :(
But I would love to play the piano or learn to play the bass guitar--that way my brother and I can start a band. XD

Virtual Chatot
February 18th, 2008, 01:51 PM
Piano, Electric Guitar, Violin, Trumpet, and Bass Guitar

BassBuster
February 18th, 2008, 02:14 PM
I play piano and guitar. Piano really helps music later on.

WarHawk
February 18th, 2008, 03:01 PM
I play Recorder,Trumpet,and Trombone

BeachBoy
February 18th, 2008, 10:20 PM
I play percussion and drums, not that much these days, but I used to be quite the drummer :D

B-Baller
February 18th, 2008, 11:00 PM
I play the bass guitar, that's my primary instrument.

But I can play guitar, drums, piano and recorder. xD

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
February 19th, 2008, 07:44 AM
I play the Piano, Trumpet, Guitar (both Electric and Acoustic) and learning how to play the drums

:t354:TG

Degenerate
February 19th, 2008, 07:48 AM
I play the keyboard if that counts as an instrument (don't see it on the list). Used to play the flute a long time ago. But do I actually play any instruments well?

Nope.

Cassino
February 19th, 2008, 11:45 AM
Guitar and harmonica. I can't play either well, since I don't spend much if any time on them.

Gumball Watterson
February 19th, 2008, 05:10 PM
I am the bomb at the Double Bass (u know, the ginormous version of the Violin, which is played standing up, Pizzicato in jazz). I know how to play Ode to Joy, Can Can (the harmony) And i'm learning Blue Suede Shoes, it's really important since i have many times in the song were i play alone.

I also know the Piano, Guitar, electric guitar, and the recorder, but i wouldn't say i am the Bomb at those, just a begginer, may middle class on the recorder, but the
Double Bass is my Advanced Class, it really matches my personality.

Samurai X
February 19th, 2008, 05:35 PM
Is mayonnaise an instrument?

If it's not then I only play one, the guitar.

Gerri Shin
February 19th, 2008, 06:05 PM
'No Patrick Mayonnaise is not an instrument.

nope I can't read music to save my life, I do however appreciate great orchestrated music.

Lumine
February 19th, 2008, 07:49 PM
Yeah I play the Guitar and used to play the Piano (regretted dropping it)

Careful With That Axe, Pichu!
February 19th, 2008, 08:09 PM
Holy... Blackberry, If I'm not that naive, let me ask... How the heck did you manage to learn/practice all those instruments at your age, assuming you know how to play each decently? If you're really 15, you must be a prodigy.

I play the guitar, bass, piccolo and a bit of piano.

mrshaun7
February 24th, 2008, 07:10 PM
I play Bass Guitar(for my band), Saxophone, and Keyboard.

Aegis
February 24th, 2008, 07:15 PM
Non-discussion questions belong in Other Voting Polls.

-Moved-

Jezebel
February 24th, 2008, 07:29 PM
I can sorta play the guitar I'm actually in the process of teaching myself.

mrshaun7
February 24th, 2008, 07:44 PM
I teach myself Keyboard and Bass Guitar

abarai
February 24th, 2008, 08:08 PM
i used to play the piano, done it for about five years , started when i was 9 stopped when i turned 14, i might start again one day.

Chuck̄
February 24th, 2008, 09:59 PM
I used to play the Violin when i was really small, but Now I can barely read music at all.

B-Baller
February 24th, 2008, 10:25 PM
I play bass guitar. I'd say I'm fairly good.

BeachBoy
February 26th, 2008, 06:33 AM
I used to play the Violin when i was really small, but Now I can barely read music at all.

Exactly the same way with me, sorta...

I used to be excellent at percussion, but eventually other things and priorities have filled, and my music talent has left me

Used to play: TRIANGLE, only real men play it
Drum set, of course
Other percussion instruments...

mrshaun7
February 26th, 2008, 07:00 AM
Guess What! Now I am playing the Baritone Saxophone (Very Hard)

Adventure
February 26th, 2008, 09:40 AM
Haha, I used to play the flute. I liked it... but quit nonetheless. Then I played the piano, and a bit guitar... I didn't like that. Hm. I'm more of a singer than an instrumental person. Much more ^^

Azonic
February 26th, 2008, 02:22 PM
Instruments I play? None - as of now.

Dave-o-rama
February 26th, 2008, 02:33 PM
i play the guitar. not the bass guitar. and im not too good at it right now...

Saryka
February 26th, 2008, 02:57 PM
I've been playing piano since I was four, and I play a bit of guitar, except I fail miserably at it. D;

DarkKnight541
February 26th, 2008, 03:16 PM
clarinet, for band, trying to get a better seat

EmeraldSky
February 26th, 2008, 04:11 PM
A little on the piano, and my voice.

baconmasta
February 26th, 2008, 04:46 PM
i play the piano, guitar, and trumpet

Ausaudriel
February 26th, 2008, 05:28 PM
Merging this with a recently active one. (How'd I miss that?)

Cherrim
February 26th, 2008, 08:18 PM
The only instrument I've ever learnt how to play is the trumpet. I can play pretty basic songs with it (though I was always really bad at getting the high notes) and I still remember all the fingering, but I haven't really touched my trumpet in years. It's in its case collecting dust in my closet.

Sheena--Fujibayashi
February 27th, 2008, 03:26 PM
Uhh. I only play the flute, ever since I`ve been in G5. It was hard to learn but I`ve gotten to used to it now.

♥~*Abby*~♥
February 27th, 2008, 04:10 PM
I used to play the viola in 3rd grade, but I sucked so bad that I quit.

Andrea
February 27th, 2008, 05:20 PM
I learn the piano and know a bit of violin, though i suck at both.

diamondpearl876
March 18th, 2008, 05:12 PM
I know how to play the guitar, A LITTLE. Other than that, nothing.