View Full Version : Pokemon Master has arrived

Shadow Pokemon Master
February 24th, 2008, 10:33 PM
Howdy the names Shadow I found this website on a You Tube video on somebody trading some Movie Darkrai's even though the offer is closed I came here to check this place out I'm looking for some tough battles Legendary Pokemon Vs Legendary Pokemon kind in one on ones against the very beginning on my Mewtwo against any Legendary Pokemon I'll even take on my favorate Sinnoh Pokemon Darkrai if any of you are interested my Diamond name is in my avatar same as my Friend Code. I played Pokemon ever sense the beginning and played the RPG's mainly I have gotten all the badges in each region which anybody can do LOL unless of course you don't have the first three Pokemon games I am a a real veteran Pokemon Trainer and yeah I'm 19 LOL I'm looking for some tough battles and I hope you guys can give them to me against my Mewtwo

Gerri Shin
February 24th, 2008, 11:14 PM
welcome shadow, please familiarize yourself with the rules of the forums and you should be able to find a few people here who would like to battle, I however am not one of them, I barely play the games anymore, I keep them on standby for power outages and days without my computer. anyway welcome to PC and Have fun man!

February 25th, 2008, 5:51 AM
Hey welcome i hope you have a great time here. its great if you need any thing PM me and i hope i could help. oh and i could take you on with no ubers you ent that tough

Sweet Candace
February 25th, 2008, 12:31 PM
Welcome to the forums. We hope you enjoy your stay here

February 26th, 2008, 4:25 PM
Woah! Long intro XD

Welcome to the forum! Read the rules (http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=91723)! I hope you'll enjoy your stay!

~ Siimo

February 26th, 2008, 5:00 PM
read the rules and enjoy the forums!
rules are the staple of a community, without rules th ere is chaos :O