PDA

View Full Version : The Flygon Fanclub

Sparkz.
February 25th, 2008, 12:21 PM
[css-div="padding: 2px 2px 2px 2px; border: dashed 1px #60B530; font-variant: small-caps; color: #60B530; background-color: #FFFFFF;width: 45%; center"]
Flygon Fanclub
------------------------------------
Hey everyone, welcome to the Flygon Fanclub, Have fun and chat about Flygon.

Rules

Follow all of Pc's Rules
No Flaming
No Bashing
Have Fun
Make sure you are always on topic
Banners/Userbars.

Members
Sparkz
Silhoutte
Quazar99
Hanako Tabris
~Rene~
Fable-Chan
Azuman
Soulflame Ninetales
[/css-div]

Silhouette
February 25th, 2008, 03:52 PM
May I join? I really like Flygons..;)

Just out of curiosity, how active do you want members to be, cuz i'm going to be a little busy this spring.

♣Gawain♣
February 25th, 2008, 08:04 PM
Yo! How bout me! I really like them cause they're in my permanent team in Emerald.

Astinus
February 25th, 2008, 09:39 PM
Flygon! :o I lurve them! *huggles her plushie* I only raised one in the games, Andrew the Flygon on Coliseum. But I do have a few cards for the TCG games that I used to win tournaments, so I am a fan.

Plus, they're cute. x3

In case it isn't obvious, I'm wishing to join.

~Rene~
February 27th, 2008, 01:49 AM
I willl join. Flygon is also my favourite Pokemon.

~Rene~ :t025:

Sparkz.
February 27th, 2008, 10:51 AM
May I join? I really like Flygons..;)

Just out of curiosity, how active do you want members to be, cuz i'm going to be a little busy this spring.
Thats cool, you don't have to be that active but i do need you to post here and there.

Yo! How bout me! I really like them cause they're in my permanent team in Emerald.
Yeah I've got a Flygon in my Emerald and it's level 100. Anyway welcome to the club
Flygon! :o I lurve them! *huggles her plushie* I only raised one in the games, Andrew the Flygon on Coliseum. But I do have a few cards for the TCG games that I used to win tournaments, so I am a fan.

Plus, they're cute. x3

In case it isn't obvious, I'm wishing to join.
Yeah you can join, TCG cards eh?? hmm. I would love to have one in Coliseum

I willl join. Flygon is also my favourite Pokemon.

Cool Rene, you can join aswell.

Does anyone have any Topics? I'm stumped for any!
-Sparkz

Adventure
February 27th, 2008, 12:33 PM
I'll join! I love Flygons! Though... I've never had the patience to actually train one in the games ^^;

But they're far more awesomenessy than the other Hoenn dragons. Salamence... pwah! ;P

Sparkz.
February 27th, 2008, 12:45 PM
I'll join! I love Flygons! Though... I've never had the patience to actually train one in the games ^^;

But they're far more awesomenessy than the other Hoenn dragons. Salamence... pwah! ;P
Right on, Flygon rules. You can join, adds to list

-Sparkz

st.jimmy
February 27th, 2008, 12:46 PM
i like vibrava more but flygon is coooool!:cool:

Adventure
February 27th, 2008, 12:47 PM
Niiiice! Then, let's have a topic? Can I? Let's begin with one I can't really answer myself... ^^;

Have you trained a really good Flygon in any of the games?

st.jimmy
February 27th, 2008, 12:49 PM
i had a level.89 trapinch.

Adventure
February 27th, 2008, 12:50 PM

I trained a really good Vibrava once, too. It didn't quite reach lv 89 though :P
At what level can it evolve into Flygon? I adore Flygon, but I admit I don't know much about it...

Sparkz.
February 27th, 2008, 12:54 PM
i like vibrava more but flygon is coooool!:cool:
Yeah, you can join!

Niiiice! Then, let's have a topic? Can I? Let's begin with one I can't really answer myself... ^^;

Good topic, I will answer it later.

i had a level.89 trapinch.
Cool. But why keep it a Trapinch?

I trained a really good Vibrava once, too. It didn't quite reach lv 89 though :P
At what level can it evolve into Flygon? I adore Flygon, but I admit I don't know much about it...

I trained my Flygon to level 72 and now it's 92 in my Diamond, awesome Pokemon

-Sparkz

st.jimmy
February 27th, 2008, 01:00 PM
Cool. But why keep it a Trapinch?
-Sparkz
deep down in my heart i couldn't find a good enough answer for that

am i in then?

Silhouette
February 27th, 2008, 01:13 PM
I usually have one in each of my games. I don't really train them too high of levels, but high enough to use in the battle tower. My highest level is a level 60.

To Fable Chan: I'm pretty sure they evolve around lv. 45 or so.

Adventure
February 27th, 2008, 01:43 PM
Oh, I think I remembered that too , yes about 45.

I trained Vibrava because I wanted FLygon badly. But I hadn't got the patience to get it to 45 I guess... though I'm pretty sure it reached lv 50 :s Strange.

Silhouette
February 27th, 2008, 01:45 PM
That is odd, as I have a level 46 Flygon on Diamond.. No everstones or anything?

Adventure
February 27th, 2008, 01:59 PM
Well, I might have been canceling it ^^ I don't really remember, you see. Perhaps I actually wanted a Vibrava... hmm no...

Well, that will be my own Flygon mystery, I guess ^^

Silhouette
February 27th, 2008, 02:25 PM
I remember having the 3rd gen. pokedex book.. Man, did that thing have some typos or what? I remember it saying Trapinch DIDN'T evolve into Vibrave, so about 2 years into my file, I just had to try it. I didn't have a Flygon for a very long time..

Adventure
February 27th, 2008, 02:32 PM
Ahahha really? You should sue the makers of that book! ;P

Has anybody read the Pokémon Special Manga?
Norman's got a cool Flygon there, which he gives away to Wally.
Flygon really looks good in the manga drawings. All pokémon do of course, compared to the anime.

Astinus
February 27th, 2008, 02:41 PM
Yeah. I remember how hard I tried to catch the Vibrava in Coliseum and trained it to unlock its heart. Once it was purified, I nicknamed it "Andrew" and raised him to level 100.

On Emerald, I was in the middle of training a Trapinch with the name of "Xenocide" (Don't ask), but now he's sitting on my Pearl game.

It's been a long time since I've read the manga. Shame, since I like it more than the anime.

Crimson Arcanine
February 27th, 2008, 04:27 PM
Joining up, tied with Kingdra, Flygon is my favorite dragon type pokemon

Silhouette
February 28th, 2008, 01:59 PM
In all, I say I've raised.. 5 Flygons, due to all the new games on Emerald, and a few on Sapphire.

Sparkz.
February 29th, 2008, 09:22 AM
Joining up, tied with Kingdra, Flygon is my favorite dragon type pokemon
Cool, sure you can join!.

Azuman, you can also join, I forgot to add you to the list

Crimson Arcanine
February 29th, 2008, 05:40 PM
Thanks ^^

Only one, on my Emerald version before I restarted it, I nicknamed it Mirage. I found it hard to train as I dislike both of its pre-evolutions. In hindsight, its probaly not extremely powerful, but it was one of my favorite on that team. It currently now resides on my Pearl version and is at lvl 69.

Adventure
March 1st, 2008, 01:09 AM
Is Flygon a desert pokémon?

Silhouette
March 1st, 2008, 05:59 AM
Yeah, it's a desert Pokemon.

Sparkz.
March 1st, 2008, 09:06 AM
Yeah, it's a desert Pokemon.
It's the King of the Desert!

Silhouette
March 1st, 2008, 01:03 PM
Ok, I'm sure everyone has posted in this subject.

Can we have a new subject yet?

Sparkz.
March 2nd, 2008, 01:07 AM
How about
What do you think is Flygon's Coolest looking move?
I think Sandstorm looks cool on the Amine.

♣Gawain♣
March 2nd, 2008, 02:12 AM
Yeah, Kinda agree with that. It's Flygon main ability. It's in his Description.

Have I mentioned that I recently caught a shiny Trapinch in pearl? It was yesterday when I was chaining with some Trapinches.

Sparkz.
March 2nd, 2008, 04:41 AM
Yeah, Kinda agree with that. It's Flygon main ability. It's in his Description.

Have I mentioned that I recently caught a shiny Trapinch in pearl? It was yesterday when I was chaining with some Trapinches.
Lucky, cool. A shiny Flygon is Preety ugly though :cool:

Adventure
March 2nd, 2008, 06:44 AM
What does a shiny Flygon look like? Can anybody post a picture? :)

Sparkz.
March 2nd, 2008, 07:25 AM
I got one, it looks like this -
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfsa/dpmfsa330.png

I hate the Blue bits :shocked:. I never thought I'll say that about a Flygon.

Adventure
March 2nd, 2008, 07:41 AM
Ugh... it's true. The regular Flygon looks much better! Thanks for showing me anyway ^^

Silhouette
March 2nd, 2008, 10:55 AM
I really like that Flygon!

But yeah, I stopped watching the anime a while back, when Ash still had a Grovyle.

In game, though, I like Dragon Claw!

Adventure
March 2nd, 2008, 11:08 AM
I also stopped watching it back then :/ now I'm too lazy to find the later episodes.

Sparkz.
March 2nd, 2008, 11:22 AM
I also stopped watching it back then :/ now I'm too lazy to find the later episodes.
XD, Drew had a Flygon and it was cool. That was when we saw it, it was also in Pokemon Movie 5 i think

♣Gawain♣
March 2nd, 2008, 07:18 PM
I think a Shiny Flygon is way cooler than the normal one though. The thing that I really like most is it's special eye coverings. It like a camel's eyelashes function only much better!

Adventure
March 3rd, 2008, 12:57 PM
What? How does a camel's eyelashes work then? xP Or what did you mean?

Silhouette
March 3rd, 2008, 01:25 PM
XD, Drew had a Flygon and it was cool. That was when we saw it, it was also in Pokemon Movie 5 i think

Yeah, I remember that movie! Was that the one about Jirachi and Groudon?
I also remember when we saw Flygon, he was flying away from a Salamence or something. I don't really know if he was using any attacks, though. I don't really remember it that much...XD

Adventure
March 3rd, 2008, 01:36 PM
The only trainer in R/S with Flygon is Drake in elite4, isn't he? :S

Silhouette
March 3rd, 2008, 01:40 PM
Might've been a few Trapinches and Vibravas here and there, but I do believe Drake was the only one with a Flygon (in the main storyline, anyway, excluding Battle Tower.)

Astinus
March 3rd, 2008, 03:49 PM
What do you think is Flygon's Coolest looking move?
Dragon Claw I think it is? o.o

And the movie was Jirachi: Wishmaker. I don't remember much of the movie either, except that it would be really cool to fly on a Flygon.

And I like the shiny Flygon's coloring. Blue and green is my favorite color combination.

Crimson Arcanine
March 3rd, 2008, 05:51 PM
*pretends that BWSoldier doesn't exist*

If i'm correct, in Ruby and Sapphire, Drake actually has 2 Flygon in this team of dragons.

♣Gawain♣
March 3rd, 2008, 09:55 PM
What? How does a camel's eyelashes work then? xP Or what did you mean?
I mean camel's eyelashes work as an incomplete(because it has some small gaps) protection against dust entering unto it's eyes from desert storms. Flygon's eyeshield completely protects it from dust.

i wont join, suck a dick will ya?

WHO CARES IF YOU WON'T JOIN YA' BIG SISSY! I HATE BAD-MOUTHED PERSONS! DO YA' HEAR ME???!??!?!?!?!?!? <gasps> Anyway someone must report this man of his bad actions.

Adventure
March 13th, 2008, 11:09 AM
Ouuh I could use a pair of Flygon eyelashes ^^

And a pair of Flygon wings too... Or a real Flygon. Much better than a Dragonite when parking in towns. Much more agile ^^

Silhouette
March 13th, 2008, 02:39 PM
Was there even a point to BW's post??

Uhh.. anyways, I think Flygon's ability is cool, Sand Veil I think. Works great with Tyranitars Sandstream.

Sparkz.
March 21st, 2008, 12:08 PM
Was there even a point to BW's post??

Uhh.. anyways, I think Flygon's ability is cool, Sand Veil I think. Works great with Tyranitars Sandstream.
Yeah, why Is Flygon not that popular In Competitive battling?

Adventure
March 21st, 2008, 12:22 PM
Perhaps because people think if they want a dragon type on their team, there are other dragons to be preferred rather than Flygon...... (bastards!!) ^^

Silhouette
March 21st, 2008, 12:42 PM
It's because Garchomp took its place. Garchomp has higher stats and better moves, but I still like Flygon better.

♣Gawain♣
March 23rd, 2008, 06:03 AM
And still Garchomp can't fly, and Flygon's got that Levitation, so Garchomp can't use it's ground type attacks.

Adventure
March 23rd, 2008, 06:05 AM
SO Garchomp is dragon/ground also?

Ah, Quasar.. Now I remembered where I'd seen you before. Here ^^

Silhouette
March 23rd, 2008, 07:34 AM
I'm not sure who's faster, though.

Wait, is the subject still "the coolest looking move"?

Adventure
March 23rd, 2008, 07:35 AM
I think we've drifted off. But as long as our chatting has to do with Flygon in some way, and nobody objects, free chitchat here is allowed, no? ^^

♣Gawain♣
March 24th, 2008, 04:07 AM
I don't know, ask the leader. Based on their general stats, Garchomp is faster...

Silhouette
March 24th, 2008, 06:33 AM
Sparkz hasn't posted in a few days, now.. I wonder if we can have a new subject yet.

Adventure
March 25th, 2008, 01:15 AM
I think it's fine if we get a new subject. It usually is in clubs, if they would have gone all dried up without that new topic. You've got one up your sleeve, Silhouette? ^^

marz
March 25th, 2008, 12:07 PM
Why are you talking about Garchomp in a Flygon FC? XD; I suggest you guys get a new topic that's more relevant to Flygon than any other Pokemon.

You can set a new topic anytime you want, Sparkz just has to know about it if he wants to edit the first post to post it.

Silhouette
March 25th, 2008, 02:00 PM
Eh.. it may die soon, but how often do you use Flygon?

Adventure
March 25th, 2008, 02:25 PM
This is so embarrassing... I don't use Flygon ^^ I just think it's a cool pokémon.

I've trained Vibrava though. But I hadn't got the patience to evolve it... or something like that. I've explained that before here.

Flygon's dragon and ground so I figure it'd be better in certain situations than others. Would it be good sometime in the Hoenn league?

Silhouette
March 25th, 2008, 02:30 PM
He's in my permanent party in Emerald but.. I never use him in Diamond.

^About your question, I guess he'd be alright, but he would take too long to evolve. That would perhaps make him a bit weak for certain points in Hoenn.

Akarei Yorume
March 25th, 2008, 04:46 PM
Hey, may I join? I love Flygon! (I've got one in my Diamond version named Bellatrix... XD)

♣Gawain♣
March 25th, 2008, 04:56 PM
Off Course!!! Welcome to the CLUB! Whoop!

Adventure
March 25th, 2008, 05:02 PM
Whoa, a PC member in this club who's actually GOT a Flygon XD (nah, it's just me who hasnt...)

IllusionRaigen (I've soo gotta give you a nickname for that soon...), tell us about your adorable Bellatrix ^^"

♣Gawain♣
March 25th, 2008, 05:14 PM
Yeah, Yeah yeah x20. Tell us! (Gets fidgety). Hey! I thought everyone has a Flygon? Which includes me of course.

Adventure
March 25th, 2008, 05:19 PM
*ashamed*

I do not have this great Dragon Desert Master in my possesion... I mean under the command of mine... I mean I am not a servant of one at the moment....

Akarei Yorume
March 25th, 2008, 05:50 PM
Just catch a Trapinch, and be persistant in training it~

~Rene~
March 26th, 2008, 03:38 AM
Okay and what are the topics about Flygon, Sparkz? I am not sure.

♣Gawain♣
March 26th, 2008, 03:43 AM
I'm not Sparkz, but I can tell you the topic. It's about the coolest looking move of Flygon.

Nogylf
March 26th, 2008, 08:57 AM
I'm new to 'pc', I love Flygon, and I think It would be fun to join, so can I?

Silhouette
March 26th, 2008, 02:04 PM
Hmm.. Your name backwards is Flygon.. I'm sure you'll make a great addition.

Akarei Yorume
March 26th, 2008, 06:33 PM
Hm... coolest looking move, or just coolest move? And in what, Diamond/Pearl, Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald, Colosseum, XD, or PBR?

♣Gawain♣
March 26th, 2008, 08:10 PM
I don't know, It depends though: Tutor, Tm or the original moves.

~Rene~
March 27th, 2008, 05:40 AM
I'm not Sparkz, but I can tell you the topic. It's about the coolest looking move of Flygon.
I see. Thanks for telling me. I think the coolest looking move of Flygon is Dragonbreath.

Silhouette
March 27th, 2008, 02:33 PM
Eh.. it may die soon, but how often do you use Flygon?

TT. Toldya. Now that everyone (I'm sure..) has posted in this (and it's very vague), I should make this bold.

How often do you use Flygon?

..I will never forgive you if I get in trouble, people..

Crimson Arcanine
March 27th, 2008, 06:01 PM

I've only trained a Flygon once...It was my 2nd most used pokemon in that team.

♣Gawain♣
March 27th, 2008, 06:40 PM
How I often used 'em? If you're reffering my Shiny Flygon, yes I always used him.

~Rene~
March 29th, 2008, 01:08 AM
I haven't evolved my Trapinch into the final evolution, Flygon.

Silhouette
March 29th, 2008, 01:20 PM
^ Eh, that's ok.. You don't need to have him to like him, right!

(Sorry if I seemed rude in that last post I had. Not meant to be that way if so)

Akarei Yorume
March 29th, 2008, 01:54 PM
If you mean Bellatrix the shiny Flygon, I used to use her a lot, she was in my team a lot... (she's still in my "Harry Potter" team... XD)

Hey, do any of you guys have suggestions of a good moveset for Flygon? I want my Bella to be a more efficent killer... XD

~Rene~
March 30th, 2008, 12:04 AM
If you mean Bellatrix the shiny Flygon, I used to use her a lot, she was in my team a lot... (she's still in my "Harry Potter" team... XD)

Hey, do any of you guys have suggestions of a good moveset for Flygon? I want my Bella to be a more efficent killer... XD
Nice answer, IllusionRaigen. I got a good moveset for your Flygon. Here it is:
Flygon @ Life Orb
Attacks:
-Earthquake
-Dragon Claw
-Flamethrower
-Hyper Beam