PDA

View Full Version : The Official Pokemon Shiny Gold Guide!

shinygoldash
February 26th, 2008, 09:19 AM
The title says it all, I guess.

I will post here a piece of the walkthrough bit by bit until I get to the of the guide for version 1.

I will upgrade it with each passing beta of SG.

There will be screenshots of each area and maps too.

Special features: Location of legandaries and how to get through certain puzzles.

Next Post:

New Bark Town-The Beginning of the game.
Route 29- What do do...
Cherrygrove-Both Parts of the town.

This is what you needed!

This includes everythng including ... You Know Who...

Mitchman
February 27th, 2008, 06:00 AM
Yeah its finnally up I mean wow

shinygoldash
February 28th, 2008, 08:39 AM
Yeah its finnally up I mean wow

Yeah. Zel said there was no official walkthrough yet so here i am.

I will start tommorow on new bark.

zel 2.0
February 29th, 2008, 06:19 AM
Ehhhmmm... Well, there's a problem with this. And it is that I think it's really not necessary to mess with PC by having a whole walkthrough posted around here. However, the possibility I can give you is, make a site for your walkthrough and then contact me so I can add a link to your site in SG's main thread's Tourist Center, just like the other walkthroughs.
(By the way, Youtube is filled with a lot of video walthroughs, making a screenshot walkthrough less interesting)

Sorry, I dont think this thread is a good idea. Just having the help thread should be enough.

shinygoldash
February 29th, 2008, 12:58 PM
Ehhhmmm... Well, there's a problem with this. And it is that I think it's really not necessary to mess with PC by having a whole walkthrough posted around here. However, the possibility I can give you is, make a site for your walkthrough and then contact me so I can add a link to your site in SG's main thread's Tourist Center, just like the other walkthroughs.
(By the way, Youtube is filled with a lot of video walthroughs, making a screenshot walkthrough less interesting)

Sorry, I dont think this thread is a good idea. Just having the help thread should be enough.

I' have a weebly site for my hack so I'll make a page for the walkthrough.

wolverfrog
March 2nd, 2008, 02:36 PM
i agree with zel, you shouldn't really take up a whole thread just for walkthrough links.

shinygoldash
March 3rd, 2008, 09:57 AM
i agree with zel, you shouldn't really take up a whole thread just for walkthrough links.

I will post the walkthrough guide here AND on my site.

There will be a guide on the 1st post to go to the post that a certain part is at.

Saladine
July 26th, 2009, 11:47 PM
Hi freinds,
I have a problem in vermillion city
I can't use radion to wake the snorlax
& there isn't a poku flute?

Ray Maverick
July 27th, 2009, 03:00 AM
I don't know if people need a walktrought, its too late, all the globe has played and finished Shiny Gold. :D

Dragax67
July 27th, 2009, 03:59 AM
I would need one, I've just downloaded it and a walkthrough would help me so much!

destinedjagold
July 27th, 2009, 05:53 AM
Hi Saladine!
you revived a year old thread!
and for that, you'll get a yellow card!
read the rules!