PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone!

Princess Mahi
February 26th, 2008, 01:53 PM
Hello, I am Princess Mahi! I like pokemonin general. i am asian, pakistani but born and living in america, with no accent, unless u count nyc. I like anime/manga, like naruto, bleach,, cardcaptor sakura, and yotsuba&. I also like biology and foreign languages, I want to be a cardiologist when I am older.I speak english, urdu, and arabic, and take mandarin, japanese, and spanish. I support Shuu/Haruka(drew/may) and Satoshi/kasumi(ash/misty). and I hope to have fun here!

☆Stardust☆
February 26th, 2008, 01:55 PM
Hello Princess!

Welcome to PC, and if you need any help or just want a friend, PM me.

BeachBoy
February 26th, 2008, 02:06 PM
Hello, I am Princess Mahi! I like pokemonin general. i am asian, pakistani but born and living in america, with no accent, unless u count nyc. I like anime/manga, like naruto, bleach,, cardcaptor sakura, and yotsuba&. I also like biology and foreign languages, I want to be a cardiologist when I am older.I speak english, urdu, and arabic, and take mandarin, japanese, and spanish. I support Shuu/Haruka(drew/may) and Satoshi/kasumi(ash/misty). and I hope to have fun here!

oh wow, a nice large welcome poster.. okay great :D

A nice large welcome to PC then! living/bron in amera, but asian? Sorry a little confused, I guess you meant raised in america...
Anyways yeah NYC to me counts as an accent ;P

Im a marine biology fan myself, cool to see others in that interest.

You'll have a ton of fun if you stay active, read the rules, and friends will magnet around you... Example: well....me? lol

Again Welcome to PC!, hope you enjoy it! ;D

All the best,
Ryan

Siimo
February 26th, 2008, 05:01 PM
Hi! Welcome to the forum! PM me if you need help! I like your sig but you might want to downsize it a little, okay?

~ Siimo

Ramenuzumaki
February 26th, 2008, 05:04 PM
omg i love yer sig pic D:
welcome!

Sweet Candace
February 26th, 2008, 05:13 PM
Welcome to PokeCommunity forums. We hope you'll be active and post as much as possible

Princess Mahi
February 27th, 2008, 12:21 PM
Thank you so much! I can't wait to post and make friends.