PDA

View Full Version : who's seen spirited away?

Hakudoushi-kun
October 17th, 2003, 06:26 PM
it's a great movie. has anyone else seen it?

John Denver
October 20th, 2003, 07:48 AM
It's my favorite movie of all time...so yeah I've seen it :D

BOO ya!

shiny_jiggly
October 21st, 2003, 05:05 AM
Yup it's great...I had one of my wishes come true when mum bought the vcd for us to watch at home...

Kayleigh
October 21st, 2003, 02:26 PM
No, but I'd love to. ^_^ Everyone says that it's a really good movie.

orange*berry
October 23rd, 2003, 07:19 PM
I worship Miyazaki, so naturally, yes. n.n()
By the way, this belongs in the Other Anime forum.

Kairi
October 23rd, 2003, 07:32 PM
...and now I can finally move it there. I forgot though. T-T Thanks orange*berry!

Miyu-chan
October 24th, 2003, 06:37 AM
I've seen it. =D I adore it. XD

Cherrim
October 24th, 2003, 05:42 PM
I've got it on DVD. ^_^ It's one of my favourite movies. Although... it's not one of the ones I can sit watch more than 5 times in a month. That might be because my brother would watch it 24/7 when we got it. ~_~;; I think I've got the english version memorized, rofl.

Hakudoushi-kun
October 25th, 2003, 09:16 PM
it is long (almost as long as a Harry Potter movie, but the story makes it seem like hours and hours), so i barely got to see it once. hope i can see again sometime (checks agenda)

Cherrim
October 26th, 2003, 07:17 AM
@_@ I just watched it at my friends house last night. I gave it to her as a present for her birthday and we started watching it at about 11:15. I finally got home at 1:30. ;_; I'm so tired, but I just love the movie.

o_O I like the Nippon TV special they subtitled on the DVD version. It's so interesting to see how the production went and how Miyazaki-sama pays such close attention to detail. ^_^;

Hakudoushi-kun
October 26th, 2003, 08:40 PM
@_@ I just watched it at my friends house last night. I gave it to her as a present for her birthday and we started watching it at about 11:15. I finally got home at 1:30. ;_; I'm so tired, but I just love the movie.

o_O I like the Nippon TV special they subtitled on the DVD version. It's so interesting to see how the production went and how Miyazaki-sama pays such close attention to detail. ^_^;

i gotta get the dvd then. must see special features

Cherrim
October 28th, 2003, 12:49 PM
Indeed. :D Special features are the best. But it's just that one that makes you realize just how much time and effort goes into things like that. I can't watch Spirited Away without thinking about that now. ^_^;;

shiny_jiggly
October 30th, 2003, 02:22 AM
The only thing I didn't like about the show is about it's anti-climax, the sort that makes you think about what happened in the story after the end of it.

Cherrim
October 30th, 2003, 02:23 PM
I know. It might make for a pretty good sequel or even an OAV or full tv series, though. ^_^;; It should have concentrated more on Chihiro and Haku's relationship. That was cute, even though she was only 10 (or however old she was). o_O

Kayleigh
October 31st, 2003, 07:46 AM
I saw it last night!!! It's such a great movie. =D I agree that they should've showed more of how Haku and Chihiro's relationship went...

Miyu-chan
October 31st, 2003, 04:20 PM
I saw it last night!!! It's such a great movie. =D I agree that they should've showed more of how Haku and Chihiro's relationship went...
*nods* O.O That was a major cliff-hanger. >"< I've seen some fanfction which are wonderful though, go to fanfiction.net for examples. =D

Kayleigh
November 1st, 2003, 08:20 AM
Okay, I love reading fanfics so I'll visit there. =D Thank you!

Blaine
November 8th, 2003, 07:55 AM
I love the Miyazaki films. But I'm too cheap to buy any of them. Spirited Away is my favorite, My Neighbor Totoro coming in second. Haku and Chihiro are so cute... It made me cry so much... One of the main reasons I'm renting the DVD tonight. It's time for a good old fashioned movie night...

Ruriri
November 18th, 2003, 02:02 PM
Yes, It is a GREAT MOVIE!!!
It is the best Movie sense Kiki`s Deliverly Servive:D

Missingno Baby
November 18th, 2003, 03:11 PM
Three words

Best Movie Ever....
yeah.

GymLeaderLance99
June 26th, 2004, 07:44 PM
I saw the movie last year, and it was cool. It's my favorite anime movie!!!

Castrainer
June 26th, 2004, 08:59 PM
Yeah! I watched it 4 or 5 times ^ ^
Two in the Cinema and the other times in my house ^ ^
Its really an aweasome movie!

~*Silent Tattsu*~
June 27th, 2004, 01:05 AM
(Uh, guys, i though we weren't meant to revive old topics after they are too old? @@) *Confused*

Oh yes, i've seen Spirited Away! =D About 3/4 times, two at the Movies, two at Home ;)
It is honestly my favourite Anime Movie in the Whole world. I love it so much, it was beautiful, it had many meanings, Chihiro and Haku were so sweet ^^ and the storyline was real deep. I worship Miyazaki, the creator, he also made 'Castle in the Sky' & 'Princess Monoke' but none of his other films can live up to Spirited Away.

I loved the ending, it was bittersweet and left you thinking wether it was just Chihiro's imagination, or it really did happen. I adored that Film, and i can watch it again and again without getting tired of it. One of my favourite things in the Movie were the lil' black dust balls, they were so kawaii! I loved it when they all let go of their coal and pretended to be stuck so that Chihiro would do their work for them. They were so funny :)

Cyndaquil
June 27th, 2004, 03:38 AM
Yep, It's my fav. movie too! ^.^
Really good is it!

PichuSecretBase
June 27th, 2004, 04:32 AM
GymLeaderLance99, No need to bring up year old threads...

But yea ive see nit and its awesome

Anna-chan
June 27th, 2004, 06:58 AM
Hehehe, I remember bring old topics back, so much easier than making a new one, then getting yelled at for there being a similar topic >.< (That has happend to me on other fourms before >.<)

Anyway, I love Spirited Away, it is my ALL time favorite movie.

Houndour2004
June 27th, 2004, 10:23 AM
I own it on DVD, and I think it was Oscar worthy!

Cyndaquil
June 27th, 2004, 10:57 AM
Yeah, It's really Oscar Worthy!

~*Silent Tattsu*~
June 27th, 2004, 11:31 AM
Yeah, It's really Oscar Worthy!

Oh yes, it deserves a Oscar alright! ;) *lol*
It did win best animated Film of the year, or something like that. It deserved great ratings and reviews, and everyone i've heard loved it.

Psychotic_Demon
June 27th, 2004, 04:52 PM
i love that movie!!! its my favorite anime movie of all time. i thought it was halarious when she ran into that wall!!! lol! that must have hurt though...

Da_Green_Teddy
July 6th, 2004, 07:11 PM
Spirited Away has got to be the best anime movie of all time! I loved the movie, but it seemed as if it ended too abruptly, like there were questions left unanswered, though.

Cassie-chan
July 6th, 2004, 07:38 PM
That was such a neat movie! I liked it a lot!

Abskull
July 6th, 2004, 07:42 PM
Oooh! Oooh! Me me! I loved that movie!