PDA

View Full Version : ba da da DUMMMMMM you open the chest to find WTF a cat!?!

chaotic_soma
February 28th, 2008, 06:15 PM
Hey ya'll i'm a newb hacker and also a little bundle of crazy person so look out everyone cause we'll i'm me enough said!

PS. can anyone tell me what programs i should use when hacking pokemon emerald? (i know it's the glitchiest one/ hardest to hack but i'm doing it anyway)

Owl
February 28th, 2008, 06:17 PM
The title of this thread makes me think of that episode of FMA when Al hides a kitty inside of himself. :C

Welcome to PokeCommunity! :D

chaotic_soma
February 28th, 2008, 06:19 PM
The title of this thread makes me think of that episode of FMA when Al hides a kitty inside of himself. :C

Welcome to PokeCommunity! :D

I LOVE that episode he is cute Al that is but i was aiming for legend of zelda with the chest opening theme thanks for the welcome.

Saurav
February 28th, 2008, 06:49 PM
Welcome to PC "chaotic_soma" :)

BeachBoy
February 29th, 2008, 05:21 AM
Hey ya'll i'm a newb hacker and also a little bundle of crazy person so look out everyone cause we'll i'm me enough said!

PS. can anyone tell me what programs i should use when hacking pokemon emerald? (i know it's the glitchiest one/ hardest to hack but i'm doing it anyway)

lolol, one of the best new titles, and avatars around here, great stuff...

Welcome man, well visit the emulation forum and sheesh they have everything and anything on hacking Im sure you'll find your information there...

Ps. Read the rules first though...

Hope you enjoy it here!

- Ryan

Sweet Candace
February 29th, 2008, 12:49 PM
Hello there! Welcome to PokeCommunity forums! Make sure you read over the rules so the staff won't have to infract you!

Siimo
February 29th, 2008, 02:45 PM
I love your avatar!!! <3

Welcome to the forum! I'm Siimo! PM me if you have any questions (not about hacks please) or if you want to be friends! Don't forget to read the rules (http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=91723) and check the FAQ! I hope you'll make a great hack!

~ Siimo

Virtual Headache
March 1st, 2008, 03:17 PM
Hi and welcome here!

So the thread title is a reference to something on FMA? I've never seen it before so I don't now^^; It sounds quite interesting though (and random xD).

Be sure to enjoy your stay at PC^^ And good luck with creating your hack :)

chaotic_soma
March 1st, 2008, 03:30 PM
Thanks for the welcomes everyone :) I hope i will enjoy my stay here as well.
Trust me you'll be seeing alot more of me anyways!

Elbaboy_Ex
March 1st, 2008, 05:38 PM
yeah welcome to the forum, and looks like it's gotta be fun seeing that there are some people who acts like me lol

and the title of this thread, made me remember my pokemon skitty named Genghis Khan lolz