PDA

View Full Version : hi to everyone

oldman
February 28th, 2008, 09:51 PM
I am new here and i have a question. I found some cheats for pokemon fire red but i don't know how to use them. Can anybody help me?

Thank you!

Twinx
February 28th, 2008, 09:59 PM
hey! welcome to PC, make sure you read the rules, stay active and have fun..

About the cheats, just use the search function and you'll probably find what you're looking for.
If you don't find anything, you can ask in the GBA Section, but you have to be more specific than that...

Unforgettable
February 28th, 2008, 10:53 PM
Welcome!!!! I hope that you enjoy your stay here!

As for the cheats, don't you want the satisfaction of completing the game yourself? =3

oldman
February 29th, 2008, 04:43 AM
hey! welcome to PC, make sure you read the rules, stay active and have fun..

About the cheats, just use the search function and you'll probably find what you're looking for.
If you don't find anything, you can ask in the GBA Section, but you have to be more specific than that...

I found what you were saying but I don't know how to search. If you know anything please say it to me.

BeachBoy
February 29th, 2008, 04:47 AM
Welcome to PC oldman, lol are you really old?

DC is correct though, read the rules first and to find things search the forums they might be in, and use the search tool, that's really all I can say, because I myself dont play Firered since...like ever. :\

Well I hope you enjoy your stay and find what your looking for! ;D

oldman
February 29th, 2008, 06:47 AM
Welcome to PC oldman, lol are you really old?

DC is correct though, read the rules first and to find things search the forums they might be in, and use the search tool, that's really all I can say, because I myself dont play Firered since...like ever. :\

Well I hope you enjoy your stay and find what your looking for! ;D

No i am not old. I am only 14.

Sweet Candace
February 29th, 2008, 12:46 PM
Welcome to PokeCommunity forums. We hope you enjoy your stay here

Siimo
February 29th, 2008, 02:35 PM
Hi! Welcome to the forum! Read the rules (http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=91723) and check the FAQ! PM me if you have any questions about the forum!

~ Siimo