PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Uruss
February 29th, 2008, 12:19 PM
Hello Everyone! I found this site lastnight and decided to join up. I plan on being pretty active here since I've noticed there's a lot of other people who are very active, so I hope to talk to everyone in the future!
but anyways...Gengar Owns! =P

Sweet Candace
February 29th, 2008, 12:45 PM
Hello and welcome to PokeCommunity forums. We hope you enjoy your stay

sk8erkid421
February 29th, 2008, 01:13 PM
hey im kinda new here....does anyone know any good hacks besides shiny gold [[no offense i love that game but i already beat it]] that i can play?

BeachBoy
February 29th, 2008, 02:43 PM
Hello Everyone! I found this site lastnight and decided to join up. I plan on being pretty active here since I've noticed there's a lot of other people who are very active, so I hope to talk to everyone in the future!
but anyways...Gengar Owns! =P

Ahhh so you finally got your post to work, thanks for PMing me about it, and if you ever need help just PM me, ill tak care of it ;D (or at least try)

Anyways, Welcome to PC man, that's exactly right, Once your review the rules and all, you become active and you will be known...
For example: Me, so yeah, stay active and good things will happen

Have a blast man! ;D

- Ryan

Siimo
February 29th, 2008, 02:50 PM
Gengar does own!

Welcome to the forum! Before you do anything read the rules (http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=91723) and check the FAQ! PM me if you need anything! I'll be happy to help! ;)

~ Siimo

-PoKeMoN_gAmEr-
February 29th, 2008, 09:50 PM
hey welcome if you want you can battle trade or join a breeding team if you want click my link below and join mine using the applicatin thread

hAVE FUN!!!!