PDA

View Full Version : hiya!

Jocelyn
February 29th, 2008, 03:41 PM
hi people, im new here,
im a good spirter and i have a good feeling here!

mitzoken
February 29th, 2008, 03:45 PM
Hi. Good luck with the spriting and have fun at Pokecommunity.

Jocelyn
February 29th, 2008, 03:47 PM
thanks! nice meeting you.

Zacceh
February 29th, 2008, 03:58 PM
Hey I'm Gengazard. There's a forum made specifically for Spriting/Pixel art and whatever so I'm sure you've already found your way over there :) Anyway have fun and PM me if you need a friend :D

Jocelyn
February 29th, 2008, 04:09 PM
Hey I'm Gengazard. There's a forum made specifically for Spriting/Pixel art and whatever so I'm sure you've already found your way over there :) Anyway have fun and PM me if you need a friend :D
thanks for telling that.
i might start a tread today or tomorrow
can i be you friend?

Sweet Candace
February 29th, 2008, 04:54 PM
Welcome to the forums. Please enjoy your stay

(PS. I don't like people who hate Dawn. If you want to be my friend, you must like her. Please don't PM me as I'm very busy sometimes)

Siimo
February 29th, 2008, 05:00 PM
Hi! Welcome to the forum! I'm Siimo! PM me if you need anything! I'll be happy to answer any questions you have about the forum! Don't forget to read the rules (http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=91723) and check the FAQ! Bye!

~ Siimo

Jocelyn
February 29th, 2008, 05:06 PM
nice to meet you sweet dawn.

flight
February 29th, 2008, 06:07 PM
Welcome to Pokecommunity, Jocelyn! I'm Skittles, it's nice to meet you here. :D

Haven fun~

-PoKeMoN_gAmEr-
February 29th, 2008, 09:44 PM
Hey welcome to the site you can trade chat battle and if you want u can join breeding teams like mine if u want to click the application thred below and pm me

WELCOME AND HAVE FUN!!!!!

BeachBoy
March 1st, 2008, 08:39 AM
Well sprites are the one of fantastic creative sides here at PC, so I can't wait to see your works. ;D

So yeah, check the rules, and have a blast posting ;)

- Ryan