View Full Version : Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The War of the Pokemon Lands

February 29th, 2008, 3:45 PM
Sign-up space is unlimited. All we need is a minimum of three people to join before we start (even if it's already started, people can still join).

A beautiful, blue world. Unspoiled by civilization, and exquisitlely clean and pure. Such is a world where humans have no impact, or rather, don't exist. A world populated only by amazing creatures, each with special and amazing powers and background histories. These creatures...are called Pokemon.
For centuries untold, Pokemon have lived in harmony with each other, establishing a civilization that is unlikely to ever end. However, this peace has repeatedly been disrupted by a series of natural disasters and villainy. To protect the world order and keep this peace, some Pokemon have banded together to form rescue teams, groups working towards the same goal. To save others from peril, to aid those in need, and occasionally to even save the world. Ranging from the historical legacy of team leader Lucario, to the present-day Gold rank Team A.C.T., to countless other teams in the rising, each has made their own saga, tales to be passed down from generation to generation. There have also been conflicts, as legends rise up from the shadows of ancient folklore to create chaos, conflicts with highly doubtful odds of survival. When banded together, rescue teams can become one incredible, invincible force to dispell such danger, as a system of defence.
Thus, with the rescue teams keeping things safe, Pokemon have been able to carry on with their lives in peace, assured that there will always be help in times of crisis. But a dark time is coming now; a dark cloud rests low over the horizon, brooding and waiting to cast horror and chaos onto this world. It is now the time for you, a recently recruited rescuer, to work with your team to combat this terror. Give it your all, and when things seem impossible, remember that there is always a light, however small or dim it may be. It's time to save the world!
You are a member of Team Dawn, a team that has just became leaderless after Charizard died. You must travel around the pokemon land, encountering troubles and happiness. Your aim is to sacrifice and fight to reclaim the land of the north from the villainous Team Cyclone, a group formed by Alakazam, the former greatest rescue team leader ever. Team ACT have been trying to battle this huge team but have kept failing. Now the bronze rank Team Dawn are coming to aid Team ACT in the War of the Pokemon lands.

1. Only a max of two characters to each RP'er. If you want to introduce a new character and already have two in the RP, you have to switch out one of the characters. Oh, and NO PLAYING AS A LEGENDARY!!*
--*To clear up any confusion, no, Riolu and Lucario do NOT count as Legendary.
2. Your character(s) MUST be a basic stage Pokemon. If you want to play as, say, an Infernape, then you must sign up as Chimchar. Evolution will be possible later on in the Roleplay.
3. Your character(s) don't necessarily have to be human. They can be just normal, everyday Pokemon. Shinies, alternate colorations*, and Delta Species are also allowed. Just make sure your character is reasonable.
--3a. Per se, no giving Hydro Pump capabilities to a Shedinja, or if your character is a part Ground type Delta Species Munchlax, try to stick within those type ranges move-wise instead of randomly having him/her use Psybeam out of the blue.
--*Alternate colorations: coloration besides shiny or normal. Example would be a black Espeon, or even a blue and white Buneary.
4. No flaming, no spamming, no hogging attention, and keep swearing to a minimum. If you suddenly feel the urge to, I dunno, start a pie fight in between posts, PLEASE take it to PM.
5. No eating pizza while playing this.
6. USE THE PROVIDED CHARACTER FORMS. Put **RESCUE TEAM** on the bottom of each form to prove you actually read the rules.
7. Ignore rule 5. (just checking to make sure you're actually paying atttention.)
8. If you have a question or want to request something of the sign-up, please PM me.
9. No Mary Sues or Gary sues. Those character types are what make the Rpg's boring and sap all the character out.
10. Speak in 3rd person when posting your character(s)'s part of the response.
11. All characters are by default signed up as members of one huge team, Team Dawn (no leader yet established, I'll decide that later). If you want to be part of Team ACT, Team Cyclone or another Team in this war in the RPG, you must state so when signing up your character.
12. Have fun. C'mon, I dare you. XD

Character forms!!
Name, Nickname (the latter if any) :
Gender: (gender isn't required for all species. Some exceptions would be Voltorb, Magnemite, Ditto, and...I dunno what else. )
Appearance: (put whether your character is normally colored, has scars, is alternately colored, whatever. Just describe what he/she would look like if you saw him/her walking down the street.)
Special: (this is required only if your character is Shiny, Delta species, or a classic human-turned-Pokemon. If s/he is Delta species, put down what the Delta type is. Example: Delta Species Totodile, part Fighting)
Moveset: (exactly what this says. Max of four moves, make sure they fit your character. Example:
--Hydro Pump
--Aurora Beam
Background: (your character's background history. Is s/he an orphan? Was s/he just a normal Pokemon who grew up wanting to be part of a rescue team? Was his father or mother part of an evil conspiracy, and he now wants to redeem him/herself? Details, details.)
Personality: (little quirks, fears, hobbies...just what your character is like in general)

Okay, I'll put my two characters now:

Name, Nickname: Jaffa
Species: Riolu
Appearance: Pretty much normal. Distinquishing features are her EXTREMELY pale blue (almost white) fur, and a blue team scarf she wears around her neck
Special: None
--Force Palm
--Quick Attack
--Metal Claw
--Drain Punch
Background: Woke up at Whiscash Pond one day with amnesia. Not much is known about her past--the only detail she has is that she knows nothing.
Personality: Quiet, not very outspoken unless defending somebody, brave, deeply values her friends, will help anybody even if they never treated her well, thoughtful. Enjoys hiking, traveling, and sparring. ....oh, yes. And she's claustrophobic.

Name, Nickname: Cam
Species: Charmander
Appearance: Normal, but with a cream ring shaped marking on his forehead.
Background: Has lived in pokemon square his whole life. Rescued Jaffa and now protects her like a sister. His Father Charizard was the leader of Team Dawn so he and Jaffa joined. Charizard is now dead and Team Dawn is left without a leader.
Personality: Rather quirky, lighthearted, but can be a bit...eccentric...at times. Can also be rather clingy and dependent, and is very brave in battle and protects his friends.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
April 7th, 2008, 7:15 AM
Name, Nickname : Blazer
Species : Ninetails
Appearance: Blazer Is Normally Colored Other Than The Black Flame Marking On Her Forehead.
Special: Blazer Is A Delta Pokemon. ( Part Electric Type )
- Flamethrower
- Flare Blitz
- Volt Tackle
- Thunder
Background: Blazer Grew Up Knowing Rescue Teams Were The World's Only Hope. When She Was Old Enough She Joined Team Dawn And Grew More Friendship With The Other Pokemon In It. She Remembers Playing With Her Friends Pretending They Were In Team Dawn. Blazer's Parents Were Killed During The War By Team Cyclone,Which Is Half The Reason She Joined Team Dawn. She Also Knew She Would Be A Valuable Part Of They're Team Scince She Is A Delta Pokemon.
Personality: Blazer Is Verry Brave And Can Get A Little Impatient When Waiting Too Long. She Is Afraid Of Only Ground Type Pokemon Except For The Ones In Her Team. She Likes To Collect Rare Stones Such As Sun Stones For A Hobby.

April 7th, 2008, 7:47 AM
Name: Centi
Species: Cubone
Appearance: normal, usual kinda of cubone
--Rock Smash
--Rock Climb
Background: An Orphan who saw light in the old Leader Charizard, after his death, Centi decided to join the leaderless team and try to keep it steady
Personality: Afraid of water, and likes to ask alot of questions

April 7th, 2008, 11:43 AM
Name, Nickname (the latter if any) : Ebi
Species: Tyrogue
Appearance: Brown-skinned, otherwise regular.
Special: N/A
--Hi Jump Kick
--Rock Smash
Background: Raised in the mountains, with only other fighting-type pokémon for company, Ebi spent has spent his entire life until now training and fighting. He liked that way of life, up until recently. Suddenly gripped by an intense wanderlust, he took leave of his friends and family to join Team Dawn for a while.
Personality: Adamant in everything. He believes in choosing a course of action and following through, doing everything to the best of his ability and never having any regrets. He often demands more than people can deliver, but is no less demanding of himself. He loves a fight, but would not hold back even against his own mother, not even when sparring. Ebi is good at taking orders, but quickly grows out of patience if he has to wait long for a decision. He is not afraid to speak his mind and, even though he understands tact and sensitivity, he does not care for them in the least.

April 7th, 2008, 3:09 PM
Name: Slash
Nickname : Night
Species: Umbreon
Appearance:He looks like any other Umbreon except a slash going across his eye.
--Hyper Beam
Background: Once he was hatched his parents abandoned him so Slash learned how to live on the land by himself.
Personality: He's an isolated pokemon. He likes some people. (I'm sorry for the less detail but I cant think of really anthing else to say about him.)

Master Trainer Empoleon
April 11th, 2008, 2:35 PM
Name, Nickname (the latter if any) : Speedy
Species: Eevee
Appearance: Normally colored. Looks just like any other Eevee,except he wears a yellow bandana around his neck.

--Ouick Attack
--Shadow Ball
Background: Speedy was born in a large colony of Eevees and thei evolutions. Speedy alwatys wanted to be on a rescue team and after rigorously training in order to learn Shadow Ball, Speedy left his home in order to go join a rescue team. Like,his name implies, Speedy is a very fast Eevee. Speedy has always worn his Yellow bandana ever since he found it beside a tree one day while he was training.

Personality: Speedy is a Jolly natured Pokemon, he has an outgoing, happy-go-lucky personality and also likes to be an individual. Speedy is often eager to help someone and is known typically as the "good guy" in the story. Speedy never likes to sit around and do nothing. He is someone who would just run around for no reason. Speedy is a great ally to have in battle do to his quick speed and is very useful when trying to keep up with fast enemies. Though Speedy is boisterous and very cheery, in the end, any pokemon would be glad to havee him on their team.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
April 11th, 2008, 2:58 PM
I'll Take Over Until The Real Owner Gets Back If It's Ok To The RPG Mod.

April 11th, 2008, 3:00 PM
Sandslash, if you take over, can you make it so that you can use evolved forms (because I want to sign up as Darkly but I hate trapinch...)

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
April 11th, 2008, 3:12 PM
thats fine missingno. :)

SlashVortex-Pending(Make The Background A Little Bit Longer Please)

April 11th, 2008, 3:29 PM
Name: Darkly
Species: Dark Flygon
Appearance: A black and grey flygon, he considers himself as extremely evil, but he is really just crazy. he has a blade on the end of his tail and hypnotic red eyes. Delta species: his types are: Dark and dragon
--Shadow force
--Dark pulse
--Zap o matic (an attack that will be explained later)
--Dark destiny( an attack that he has created using his tm editing machines)

He leads team Dark sky. he oddly hates blazer. his team is currently trying to make it dark outside all the time. he also destroys towns with his invention, the zap o matic 9000

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
April 11th, 2008, 3:43 PM
Missingno-Pending(Just Put What You Did On The Other RPG And Add What You Have)

April 11th, 2008, 3:50 PM
Sandslash I edited my background so....ya.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
April 11th, 2008, 3:57 PM
Ok,SlashVortex,Your Accepted!

April 11th, 2008, 4:17 PM
So when are we starting the RPG?

April 11th, 2008, 4:31 PM
Name: Darkly
Species: Dark flygon
Hometown: ???
Color: Black And Grey
Class: Lord( he owns a mysterious place called Darkdix island)
Current Organization: Team Dark Sky
Spacial rend
Shadow force
Dark pulse

Good or Evil: Evil
History: No one know my hometown and I plan to keep it that way. you see, I was a flygon scientist experimenting with giratina DNA when I accidently swallowed some. to make a long story short, I turned into a dark flygon. Soon after, the residents of my hometown kicked me out for beind unnatural. So I formed an organization called team dark sky and took over the territory that contained my hometown. I soon made friends with a regigigas named reg, And we discussed Plans to take over the whole world. But our plans may not work if that dorky honchkrow succeeds...

so you want me to post the tyurma falls one?

:rescue team(not really, unless you think that destroying people is rescueing):
team Dark Sky

April 11th, 2008, 5:05 PM
Is it to late to sign up?

Name: Toby
Species: Ralts
Appearance: The helmet is blue. Likes to were mittens.
Move set:
History:Grew up in Pokemon Square. His Father was in Team Dawn along with Joe's.
Personality: An Optimistic Ralts, Always looking on the Bright side. His best friend is Joe.

Name: Joe
Species: Pikachu
Appearance: Normal.
Move set:
-Thunder wave
-Water Gun (explained in history)
History: Grew up in Pokemon Square. When he was young, during an earthquake, he fell into Whishcash's Pond. Its evoulution properties gave him the power to use water as attacks. Ever since, hes become a brilliant surfer. His Father was an Electrive, and as in Team Dawn.
Personality: His best friend is Toby. Hes a Friendly,Strong Pikachu.

April 11th, 2008, 5:34 PM
so when are we going start?

Master Trainer Empoleon
April 12th, 2008, 4:29 AM
What's the posting order?

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
April 12th, 2008, 4:44 AM

We Can Start Now. :)

Any Of You Guys Can Start It. It'll Give Me Time To Think. :)

Master Trainer Empoleon
April 12th, 2008, 5:20 AM
Ok,I'll start.

As Speedy was running through the forest, he had one thing on his mind. Getting to Pokemon HQ in order to become part of a Rescue Team. Speedy finally came out of the forest and was staring at Pokemon Square. Speedy was surrounded by many pokemon. Speedy also seend shops, houses, stores and many other things.

Speedy stood in the middle of the town looking lost and confused. He started walking down a street,looking around for a Pokemon HQ. Now, Speedy sometimes was a little too proud for his own good and didn't want to ask for directions.

Speedy then finally admitted to himself that he was lost. "Damn, I don't know where I am and I cant find Pokemon HQ." Speedy then decided to look around some more until he was back into the middle of the town, where he first started out. He decided to ask for directions.

Just as soon as Speedy was going to ask for directions,he heard a voice saying, "Are you lost?" Speedy turned around to see who the voice belonged to.

April 12th, 2008, 5:29 AM
"Gwahahahahahaha!! soon this stupid world will be mine!!!" Darkly said "but what if team cyclone takes over first?" his salamence assistant replied "shut up... they can't take over the world first, because my other assistant, gitchy the porygon z is currenty spying on them!!!" "oh..." salamence said " And that pathetic team dawn can't stop us! because our rescue team is the legendary diamond rank! Gwahahahahahaha!!" Darkly said back

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
April 12th, 2008, 6:31 AM
OOC:There Is No Diamond Rank,It Only Goes Up To Lucario Rank, O.o
Empoleon,I'll Be The Person Who Asked You. :P

Blazer Stared At The Eevee,Wondering If It Was In A Rescue Team Because Of The Bandana. " Are You Lost? " Asked Blazer. She Watched As The Eevee Turned Around To See Who It Was. Blazers Rescue Team Badge Shown In The Light. " I'm From Team Dawn. I Haven't Seen You Here Before So I Thought You Might Be Lost. Anyways,My Name Is Blazer,And You Are? " Blazer Asked. (" No Badge,Thats Good Though,Atleast Team Cyclone Isn't Spying On Us Again. ") Thought Blazer Waiting For A Response.

Master Trainer Empoleon
April 12th, 2008, 6:39 AM
"Yeah." said Speedy

"My name is Speedy and no,I'm not part of a rescue team yet. Actually,that's why I came to Pokemon Square, I want to become part of a rescue team."

"I just wish I knew where to sign up." "Can you show me the way please?" I'm ready to get started." Speedy said with a smile

"So...are you the leader of your team?" he asked

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
April 12th, 2008, 7:45 AM
" Sure,I Can Show You Where To Sign Up,And No,I'm Not The Leader Of Team Dawn. " Said Blazer. " The Leader Died In The War... " Said Blazer Sadly. Blazer Thought About How Team Cyclone Killed The Leader. " Anyways,Follow Me,The Sign-Ups Are In The Base. That Is If You Want To Sign Up For Team Dawn. " Said Blazer. She Stood Up On Her Hind Legs To See If Anything Was Wrong Anything Else. " Well,If So,Follow Me,I Was Headed For The Base Anyways. " Said Blazer,Getting Back Down.

April 12th, 2008, 12:56 PM
"Joe, what was that" Toby whispered, and they sprinted through.
"Probably, Just some other Pokemon. Relax man. Calm Down"
"Yea, But after our Dads died with fighting alongside the leader....I've been more and more supious"
"Don't worry, We'll be there soon." Joe said as they sprinted of further into the forest.

Master Trainer Empoleon
April 12th, 2008, 3:41 PM
"I have no other questions." said Speedy

As Blazer and Speedy made their way to the sign-up base Speedy noticed the many pokemon. "Wow, I've never seen si many different pokemon. They must come from al over."

As the pokemon made it to Team Dawn's base. Speedy was impressed witht he way the base looked. It was state of the art. Speedy saw a court that had a few bleachers. Speedy figured that it was used for training.

"Ok." he said to Blaze

"Where do I sign up?"

April 12th, 2008, 3:55 PM
Um I was wondering if i can join

April 12th, 2008, 6:30 PM
OOC:actually, there is, it comes right before lucario rank.

"Salamence... bring me the map of the region... I'm lost...." Darkly said as he looked for the team dawn base, so that he could attack them. "sure boss!" salamence said as he brought him the map.
"thanks..." Darkly replied as he followed the map

April 12th, 2008, 8:04 PM
They entered the building.
"whoa,look at this place" Toby whispered. He bumped into an Eevee talking to a Ninetails."Sorry....Wait ummm excuse me?" He asked the Ninetails. "Do you know where to sign up?"
"Yes, we're here to join Team Dawn..Like our Fathers have before us" Joe continued.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
April 13th, 2008, 4:34 AM
Blazer Grabbed The Papers And Badges. " Here You Go. " Said Blazer Smiling. Blazer Could Sence Danger,She Didn't Rush Though. " Stay In Here,I'll Be Back... " Blazer Said Sighing. She Walked Outside And Waited For Darkly To Come. She Just Sat There,Ready To Launch Her Flare Blitz Attack At Any Minute. " For As Long As That Slowpoke Darkly Takes,My Flare Blitz Will Be Fully Powered! " Blazer Said Laughing In Her Head,Still On Full Gaurd.

OOC: Zoom,Just Post A Sign Up Sheet And You'r In If I Approve It. :)
(Which I Probobly Will,)

LOL,Pokemon Humour...
I Called You A Slowpoke Missingno...

April 13th, 2008, 6:56 AM

"Oh, so I'm a slowpoke" Darkly said as he teleported behind her "SHADOW FORCE!!!" he yelled as he vanished "boo!" he said as he appeared in front of her and shot a black ray at her. "Gwahahahahaha" "uh, boss?" salamence asked "WHAT!!! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I'M TRYING TO KILL BLAZER!?!"Darkly said "yes, but this scene is very familiar, and so is the name blazer, are you sure that we did'nt figt her in another RP" "yes, I'm sure, now shut up already" Darkly said

April 13th, 2008, 1:48 PM
centi walked in and overheard darkly, centi thought to himself: ‘whats up with this guy?’

April 13th, 2008, 3:41 PM
OOC: May I join? If I can, Darkly, in my opening I'll come flying crashing from the sky, mind if I land on you and knock you to the ground, making a very hilarious moment? It'll probally be in a Skull Bash crash.

Name, Nickname : Rika
Species: Eevee
Appearance: Rika looks mostly like a normal eevee except for an X scar on his head. The scar is covered up by his fur, so you couldn't notice it unless you knew it was there. He is also known to have an extremly hard head.
--Iron Tail
--Shadow Ball
--Skull Bash
--Helping Hand
Background: Rika grew up with no parents, only his partner Pikachu, Pika. Like I said, he doesn't have a really big backstory, but I will tell you how he got the scar...

"Pika! Look out!" The Eevee charged forward, pushing his electric mouse friend out of the way. "That Hyper Beam almost took your head off Pika! Why didn't you move!" The Pikachu just shrugged. "I'm not sure. Besides, it was from a Caterpie, how much damage could it do?"

The Eevee sighed. "That hyper beam wasn't from a caterpie, it was from the Dragonite behind it!" Pikas mouth went to an o shape, screeching an 'Ooooooooooooh' Across that part of the forest. "Well, no use sitting here, lets go before it decides to attack agian." "Right." The two scurried off, away from the Caterpie and Dragonite, but where was the dragonite, you may ask?

In front of them. Lashing out it's claw it grabbed Rika by the tail and hit it's forhead with a Dragon Claw, making an X shaped scar. Before it could litteraly beat the heck outta Rika, Pika dashed up with a quick attack and grabbed the Eevee, spinning out with the dragon claw going all down his tail.

It let out a soft, "Chu!" in pain as teh two ran off. "So, call it even?" The Eevee said in pain. "Sure." It responded.

Personality: Rika is very... not calm. Being stubborn and opinionated, you can't argue with this Eevee. Although it does have the tendancy to help people. And if it has to sit still for about ten minutes, he'll start annoying everybody to death.

Name, Nickname : Name: Unknown, but will be revealing eventually. The only known people to know his real name are Rika and him. Nickname: Pika
Species: Pikachu
Appearance: Pikachu is far from average Pikachu-dum. First, like explained, he has a scar swirl all down his tail. Second, he has wings, although he's still trying to learn how to fly right. Finally, the tips of his ears are red, and his cheeks are black.(Kinda like a switcharoo with the colors)
Special: Delta Species: Electric/Flying
--Thunder Bolt
--Volt Tackle
--Quick Attack
--Wing Attack
Background: When Pika was born, his parents seemingly abandoned him. There, he was adopted by a Charizard and Magmar. Wierd couple, huh? Oh, anyway, he then met Rika about the same time his step-parents adopted him. As it turns out, they were trying to adopt Rika, but he was too stubborn to go. Pika thought he heard it as something about not wanting to get burned by Magmar. Anyway, after they adopted Pika, Pika and Rika became friends. And from there it goes on...

Personality: Other then the helping people thing, Pika is the exact opposite of Rika. He actually listens to other peoples opinions and takes them into consideration. Also, he has no problem waiting a long time.

OOC: Also I just noticed, Pika and Rika rhyme. Am I approved?

Master Trainer Empoleon
April 13th, 2008, 4:50 PM
After Speedy filled out the papers, he put on the badge. He then went out side to see Blazer talking to a Black Flygon.

Speedy then looked at the other Pokemon, "Do you thin we should help?" Speedy asked "I don't really know though, I think Blazer can handle this."

Speedy then turned back around to watch the two pokemon.

OoC: I think we should start making our posts alot longer than they currently are. That'll add more quality to the RP. :)

April 13th, 2008, 5:23 PM
"wait... you do remind me of another character, you remind me of blazer the ninetails from my other rp. oh well, I hate you there, and I hate you now, prepare to be destructified! Gwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!" Darkly said as he shot forward like a bullet and hit blazer right in the leg

April 13th, 2008, 5:51 PM
Slash walked into Team Dawn's HQ. He filled out the papers and put on the badge. He was still in awe about what the place looked like. He walked out to see two pokemon fighting. He walked over to a group of Pokemon. "Who's fighting?" He asked the Eevee.

April 13th, 2008, 6:09 PM
“ooh! i think blazer is hurt, maybe we should help out?"

April 13th, 2008, 11:31 PM
"Wait, did you he say blazer, Joe?" Toby asked, giving in the papers, and putting his badge on. "We should help, she worked with our dads...Joe?"
Joe cracked his knuckles "Lets do this" He said. They ran outside.

Master Trainer Empoleon
April 14th, 2008, 2:45 AM
Speedy turned around and looked at the Umbreon. "Blazer, the Ninetales is fighting That Black Flygon." I'm still debating on whether to help or not."

"I think Blazer may have this one covered, but I'm still thinking of helping anyway." Speedy then went back to watching the battle

Thoughts were rushing inside of Speedy's head as he was doing this. "Come on Speedy, help her." said a thought in his head

Speedy then ran outside and was ready to fight

April 14th, 2008, 6:50 AM
Centi grasped his bone tightly and stood in a battle ready position, he was ready for a fight he knew would begin.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
April 14th, 2008, 10:47 AM
Blazer Looked Around At Everybody. She Got Up,Lowered Her Head A Little And Backed Up,Readying Her Flare Blitz Attack. Just Then She Jumped And Smacked Darkly With Her Tails While They Were Still On Fire From Charging Her Flare Blitz. After That She Changed Strategy And Used Thunder,Which Sent Darkly Falling To The Ground In Front Of Her. She Sat Ther And Stared At Him As He Got Back Up.

ShadowMaster,You're Accepted!

April 14th, 2008, 10:49 AM
"Hmmp, maybe Blazer doesnt need any help."

April 14th, 2008, 11:00 AM
"you know, he might have a point there, Toby"
"Yea, you're right.

April 14th, 2008, 11:00 AM
Mind if I jump in? x3

Name, Nickname (the latter if any) : Steivos
Gender: Its hard to tell. Steivos seems to be a male, but has a female personality.
Species: Riolu (Shiney)
Appearance: Has the simple yellow fur like what a shiney lucario has.
Special: Shiny, and instead of being fighting and steel, Steivos is Psychic and Fighting
Moveset: (exactly what this says. Max of four moves, make sure they fit your character. Example:
--Psy beam
--Bone Rush
--Aura sphere
--Quick Attack
Background: Not much is known about Steivos right now. They only thing thats a mystery about Steivos is his gender....
Personality: Can be brave at times, sleepy, loves fashion, loves to express his feelings, and has a fear of huge pokemon.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
April 14th, 2008, 11:07 AM
Sizan,You Are Accepted! :)

April 14th, 2008, 11:12 AM
OOC: THank you!! x3

BIC: A shiny riolu was sitting alon on the floor. As he sat nervous on the ground. He was afraid, he had no idea where he was. He got sepperated from his brother a while back. Steivos then layed on the ground and prayed for something good to happen...

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
April 14th, 2008, 11:19 AM
Blazer Jumped Up On The Roof Of The Base And Waited For Darkly To Attack. Blazer Saw The Shiny Riolu In The Town Square From Where She Was. She Jumped Off The Roof And Ran. She Picked It Up And Brought It In The Base, Then She Dashed Back Out. " Might As Well Attack Me, " Said Blazer Taunting Darkly As She Got Back On The Roof Of The Team Base.

April 14th, 2008, 11:28 AM
Steivos was rather confused of what just happened. He was just picked up within a flash. He blinked a couple time. Then finnaly asked "Who are you?" He asked Blazer. Steivos was still nervous, he didn't know if Blazer was good or bad. He just shivered and waited for an answer....

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
April 14th, 2008, 11:41 AM
" My Name Is Blazer. " She Answered As She Sat On The Roof Facing Darkly. " I'm A Member Of Team Dawn. " Said Blazer Waitng For Darkly To Attack. Blazer Got Impatient And Used Another Flare Blitz And Thunder On Him And He Fell Back Over. Blazer Sat There Waiting For Him To Get Back Up So She Could Attack Him Again.

April 14th, 2008, 11:47 AM
"A-and I'm Steivos." He said sounding a bit scared. "Whats Team Dawn?" He asked. He began to eye around the room, he wasn't to sure what Team Dawn was. After all his questions were answered. Steivos would surly begin to calm down.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
April 14th, 2008, 11:55 AM
" Team Dawn Is A Rescue Team. " Answered Blazer Waiting For Darkly To Get Up. " If You Want You Can Join. " She Said,Watching As Darkly Tried To Get Up Again. Just Then She Used Flare Blitz And Thunder On Him Again And He Fell Over Again. Just Then She Used Volt Tackle And Sent Him Flying Into The Forest In Front Of The Base.

April 14th, 2008, 12:01 PM
Steivos stopped to think for a moment. A rescue team?...Guess they're not that bad... Steivos stood up on his feet, nodded and said with energy. "Sure! I'd love to join!." He said loudly with a smile.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
April 14th, 2008, 12:20 PM
" The Sign Ups And Badges Are Right There On The Table. " Said Blazer Getting Off The Roof. " Meet Me Back At Town Square When You're Done. " She Said Smiling. Blazer Walked Into Town Square. Everybody Was Happy And Everything Seemed Ok. Blazer Sat Down And Waited For Steivos To Come.

April 14th, 2008, 12:33 PM
Steivos nodded and said "Got it!" He then ran to the table and grabbed a sign up sheet. After a few minutes when he was done filling out the sheet. He grabbed a badge and ran over to town square.

April 14th, 2008, 12:55 PM
Sorry for taking so long on this.

Name, Nickname :Scar
Appearance: Scar is an ordinary machamp in many aspects.He has one long scar that runs from the tip of his brow to the end of his square jaw.Scar also has a jagged "X" scar on his chest with takes up a large part of his chest, and like normal Machamp he wears a belt to hold in his extreme power.
Dynamic Punch
Cross Chop
Close Combat
Stone Edge
Background: Scar was born in a mountain and was left alone at a young age, left to fend by himself.He grew up eating fruits and having to fend by himself along the way he made friends with many pokemon.One thing that Scar despises is when Larger more powerful pokemon pick on others which is why he has the two scars and where he got his name.The first scar was from a battle with an Aggron which was destroying a young bidoofs territory Machamp was a machoke and was so infuriated he fought the Aggron and acquired the scar.Scar decided to join a rescue team to help the other pokemon.
Personality: Scar doesn't reall have any fears he is brave and stalwart and stands with his friends till the end.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
April 14th, 2008, 1:17 PM
Zoom,You Are Accepted!

Also I'm Gonna Wait To Post Until Something Pops Into My Mind.

April 14th, 2008, 2:04 PM
"so, you think you can beat me? Darkly said as he got up. "well you are sadly mistaken, prepare to be destructified!" he shot a dark beam right through the side of the base"take that!" he said happily

Master Trainer Empoleon
April 14th, 2008, 3:51 PM
"That's it." said Speedy

Speedy faced Darkly "That's it. You have to take me now."

Darkly laughed and fired Hyper Beams at Speedy. Speedy as his name inplies, dodged the beams.

Speedy then fired a Shadow Ball at Darkly, Darkly also fired a Shadow Ball to counter it

"Damn. We're evenly matched." said Speedy "This fight isn't over yet!" he yelled

The Eevee and Flygon faced each other in battle It was unknown who was going to win. Speedy had extreme speed while Darkly had extreme power

Speedy then vanised instantly and collided into Darkly,sending him flying. Speedy then dashed in front of Darkly and blasted him with a Shadow Ball

Spedy then glared at Darkly as they stood in front of the base in the heat of battle

April 14th, 2008, 4:09 PM
Slash jumped threw the trees and stopped to see them battle. He opened his mouth and he started charging a Hyper Beam.

April 14th, 2008, 5:11 PM
"Gwahahahaha!!! you think that you can stop me!?! well you can't, you're too small. I might as well just hire an exterminator to kill you"he said"now, prepare to die. SHADOW FORCE!!!"

April 14th, 2008, 5:21 PM
Right before Darkly finished those final words, everybodys ears were filled with a loud screaming sound. As their gaze zoomed upward, they saw a Pikachu with Wings and an Eevee clinging onto him. The two were zooming down at a fast rate.

OOC: So Dark Flygon, can we land on you? By that I mean slam into you with the crazy landing.

April 14th, 2008, 5:33 PM
OOC: sure you can hit me, with the attack, that is

April 14th, 2008, 5:37 PM

As the two whizzed down, Eevees head was in front and glowed to stop the impact, a loud, "Look out!" Being yelled. Before anyone could react though.... BOOM! They slammed into Darkly, sending him FLYING through the air, slamming into a tree. He wasn't far, still close. Pika stood up while Rika dizzily stood there, mumbling something about how Bacon needs more Tarter Sauce.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
April 14th, 2008, 6:24 PM
OOC: I Laughed When I Read That Last Part... LOL,

Blazer Tilted Her Head As She Heard The Screaming And Then A Big Crash. She Dashed Back For The Base To See If Everything Was Ok Back There. When Blazer Saw The Eevee And The Pikachu Standing There,She Was Confused. Then They Started To Mumble About Bacon And Tarter Sauce. (" What In The Pokemon World Ae These Two Doing Here? And I Dont See Why They're Mumbling About Bacon And Tarter Sauce... ") Thought Blazer. " Hi,What Are You're Names? " Asked Blazer Tilting Her Head And Trying To Figure Out What They Mean By Bacon Needing More Tarter Sauce.

April 14th, 2008, 6:31 PM
Steivos ran up to Blazer with a big grin on his face. "Hey Blazer! I've finished the form!" He said as he handed Her the sign up sheet. "What else should I do?" He asked. Steivos thought for a minute and asked. "What if I'm not strong enough?"

April 14th, 2008, 6:31 PM
Darkly got up "why do you always beat me?" he asked blazer " you even beat me in the other rp, why?" am I doing something wrong? whatever, I'll be back! you can count on it"

April 14th, 2008, 9:00 PM
Pika sighed. "He's just confused, he did just slam into the ground with a Skull Bash. I'm Pika, he's Rika." Rika shook his head. "Yea, I'm Rika. we were looking for rescue teams since theres a job we want to do, but you have to be in a rescue team to do the jobs on the rescue board." He sighed. "And so me and Pika decided to look in the sky. Too bad Pika can't fly too well. Then we came hurtling down here, slammed into that Flygon, and then told you who our names were and all this."

Master Trainer Empoleon
April 14th, 2008, 9:00 PM
After Darkly left. Speedy turned to the other Pokemon and sai, "Well,now that that's over. Why don't we formally introduce ourselves." "My name's Speedy and I'm obviously an Eevee,I just joined Team Dawn and I'm ready to start a rescue mission."

Speedy then looked at on eof the other Pokemon,waiting for them to speak.

April 14th, 2008, 11:40 PM
"Hi Speedy! Im Toby. And this is my friend Joe. Our dads were in Team Dawn." said Toby as he perked up.
"We also just started! But the we havent started a mission yet." Said Joe, looking slightly irraitated.

April 15th, 2008, 4:18 AM
Slash hoped down. He'd stopped the Hyper Beam. "I"m Slash. I'm an Umbreon. My Parents were in this team." He said sighing.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
April 15th, 2008, 4:30 AM
" Well,It's A Good Thing You Told Us About The Rescue Team Part. There Are Sign Ups And Badges Inside. " Said Blazer Smiling. Blazer And Everybody Else Went Inside. " Later Today We Can Go Check The Mission Board At The Pelliper Post Office. " Said Blazer As She Looked At The Hole In The Side Of The Base. " And Maybe Fix This Hole While We're At It... " Blazer Sighed.

April 15th, 2008, 4:35 AM
"I'll go check the Mission Board and see if there is anything intersting." He said walking out of the base and arriving at the Pelliper Office. He saw some normal missions. He found a very intersting one. It was a wanted one for Dark Flygon. He started walking back towards the base.

April 15th, 2008, 6:41 AM
Centi ran inside the base and quickly filled out a form.
"ooh i hope im good enough!"
Centi soon finished the form and raced to Blazer
"Here's my form, can i join?!"

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
April 15th, 2008, 1:16 PM
" Just Grab A Badge And Your Good To Go. " Said Blazer Smiling.

OOC: Theres Nothing In My Head Right Now.

April 15th, 2008, 1:56 PM
OOC:Not really sure how to start hope this works.

Scar walked up to the small group after hearing the comotion. He was nervous an was well, never a big public speaker.

"Hello my name is scar I was wondering if you kind pokes could guide me to the nearest Pokemon team base I was thinking of joining one"

He asked the mass that had formed around the big broken down building.

April 15th, 2008, 2:01 PM
Slash walked over to Blazer. He gave him the mission. The mission was to take down Dark Flygon and his group. The reward was over 95,000 berries.

April 15th, 2008, 2:44 PM
" GLITCHY!!!! get over here!" Darkly yelled. "yes,mr boss guy" "I need you to sign up at the team dawn base, and spy for me" Darkly ordred "yes sir" glitchy replied

Master Trainer Empoleon
April 15th, 2008, 3:55 PM
Speedy knew that the mission would be tough. He also knew that they had to do some serious training if they wanted to stand a chance against Darkly and his forces.

"We need to train hard, that's the only way we can take down Darkly." "Who knows,maybe we'll have to evolve in order to beat him."

"So...who wants to go against me first?" Speedy asked with a smile

April 15th, 2008, 4:35 PM
"all of a sudden a porygon z appeared "hi, I'm... um.... Glit... yeah! I'm Glit! can I join?"

April 15th, 2008, 5:42 PM
Centi ran insid and grabbed a badge from the table, he then ran back outside.

"I'll battle you Speedy! I need to work on my bon throwing skills!"

Master Trainer Empoleon
April 15th, 2008, 6:03 PM
"Ok." said Speedy

Speedy then vanished within thin-air.

Speedy re-appeared and slammed right into Centi. "Come on Centi, try and hit me!" Speedy said as he used his Agility

"Come on, Come on!" said Speedy as he moved faster and faster

Speedy then appeared in front of Centi and used his Tackle.

Speedy stood in front of Centi and waited for his Bone Club

April 15th, 2008, 6:06 PM
"Man your fast, well let me try this ."
"BONE BASH!" Centi thrusted his bone at Speedy.

April 15th, 2008, 6:06 PM
Slash stared at the Porygon Z named Gilt. He walked around him looking for some clue. "I dont like the way your talking. I doubt you forgot your name."

April 15th, 2008, 6:08 PM
Rika and Pika took the badges. "Hey, why don't we do the job we wanted to do? It'll be some good training." The two said. Rika pulled out a flier, which had the job description.

OOC: The job, if it's alright, is:

Name: Help my mommy and daddy!
Description: Help! A mean 'ol gang of Pupitar and a Tyranitar took my mommy Beautifly and my daddy Dustox! They are hiding in that scary forest! Please help! I don't have much since I'm a 'lil Wurmple, but I'm sure my mommy and daddy can give you a good reward if you save them!
The real reward from the mommy and daddy Beautifly and Dustox: 5000 poke(Or whatever the currency is), a large basket of Oran and Pecha Berrys, and something else.

OOC: I don't know the name of the forest, but if they are the same as in the games, I belive it's Howling Forest.

While Speedy was moping the floor with Centi, a flash of light flew right past both of them. Electric coursed through their bodies, as they managed to see a large electric dashing creature, which stopped. "You know, Volt Tackle can be really fast when you fly with it." Pika then slammed into a tree, forgetting to stop flying.

April 16th, 2008, 3:46 AM
Slash walked over and somewhat threw him up. "Calm down. No need to interupt their practice." He growled that last part.

April 16th, 2008, 4:38 AM
another porygon z walked up "heh, I'm glitchy, can I join?" He said

OOC: glit isn't who you thought he was

April 16th, 2008, 1:15 PM
Slash just walked off into the forest and sat on a tree branch and fell asleep.

April 16th, 2008, 2:57 PM
"I wasn't interrupting, I wanna get in on the training." Pika said.

Master Trainer Empoleon
April 16th, 2008, 3:00 PM
Speedy let the Bone Club hit him and then vanished into thin air again.

Speedy began using Agility again and again.

Speedy was almost impossible to see.

Speedy then used Shadow Ball on Centi. Speedy's Shadow Ball hit Centi but Centi bounced back.

"Hmmm...I got to try something else." said Speedy

Speedy then vanished into thin air and kept hitting Centi repeadily. Speedy knew that Centi's defense was high so it take a while to defeat it.

"Hey Centi." Speedy said

"You should try to learn Bonemerang."

"It will take a lot foo trainign and we should help Rika and Pika on their mission."

Speedy said as their trainin ended

Speedy and Centi ran to catch up with Rika and Pika in order to help on the mission

OOC: Sorry if I controlled you for a sec. I think we should expand on the mission part.

April 16th, 2008, 6:07 PM
"Thanks!" Rika shouted. "So... anybody else wanna join us on our mission! It'll be good training!"

OOC: Since we haven't decided on who is leader, why not have a vote with each character? Alt. Characters shouldn't be able to vote though.

April 16th, 2008, 6:15 PM
I vote Darkly!!! Gwahahahahhaha!!!!! he isn't able to be leader is he?

Master Trainer Empoleon
April 16th, 2008, 6:18 PM
OOC: It should obviously be Speedy. :P

April 16th, 2008, 6:25 PM
I say possibly... speedy or blazer

April 16th, 2008, 6:42 PM
((Can't be Darkly, you have to be in the Rescue Team I'm guessing. :P And I vote... Blazer ))

April 16th, 2008, 6:45 PM
OOC: I'll pick Speedy just for the heck of it.

IBC: "Pika if you want to train you could of asked." Slash said appearing from the trees. "I'll train now if your bored."

April 16th, 2008, 6:49 PM
"Actually we were going on this mission to train. You wanna come?" Pika said. Then he looked over at the fighting Speedy and Centi. "Better not interrupt them." Rika on the other hand, yelled at the top of his lungs, "HEY DOES ANYBODY WANT TO COME ON A MISSION!?"

((I think we should let the RP go on a little, see everybodys true RP abilities(And the like) and then vote all at once. Although we would have to vote in character, not OOC. Say.... after the mission?))

April 16th, 2008, 6:55 PM
"hey! can I join?!?" Glitchy yelled

April 16th, 2008, 6:55 PM
OOC: I really could care less, lol.

IBC: "Sure why not." He said casually walking over.

April 16th, 2008, 6:56 PM
"heh,heh,heh... oh! um... how do I sign up?"

April 16th, 2008, 7:01 PM
"Um... just go grab one of those badges!" Rika yelled, Pika dashing off and returning with one, handing it to Glitchy. "Okay, were about to leave, if anybody wants to join, speak up now!"

((Okay, we have Rika, Pika, Speedy, Centi(I think), Slash, and Glitchy. Well other then Blazer, I think thats pretty much everybody in the RP... I'll give it until tomorrow.))

April 16th, 2008, 8:59 PM
OOC: You forgot me!

IC: "You forgot us!" Said Toby and Joe.

April 17th, 2008, 7:04 AM
OOC: I pick Speedy. Oh and I didnt mind Speedy, i think thats its better to start a mission too.

April 17th, 2008, 11:48 AM
Glitchy ran behind the base and talked into his walkie talkie "heh, I have succesfully joined the other team. Are you happy, boss?" "Yes" Darkly said from the team dark sky base "now, start spying"

OOC: you forgot Darkly, or are you only listing team Dawn members?

April 17th, 2008, 2:25 PM
"Oh, okay!" Tobe and Joe joined. "So Blazer, are you joining us?"

OOC: I'm only listing Team Dawn members. But seriously we should wait until after the mission to vote.

April 18th, 2008, 5:16 AM
OOC: well, I don't know if you should include glitchy as a team dawn member, considering he's just a spy

April 18th, 2008, 2:27 PM
OOC: Well for all the other members know Glitchy is a Pokemon wanting to join the team. And I'll just pretend Blazer said no.

And so the entire group, consisting of Rika, Pika, Speedy, Centi, Slash, Glitchy, Toby, and Joe. "To Howling Forest!" Rika yelled as the group entered. When they first took step into the forest, they were met by four Beedrill. "You shall not pass! I bet you guys are a rescue team sent to help Beutifly and Dustox! We got orders from the boss Tyranitar not to let you twerps pass!" Rika smirked. "Hey guys, theres eight of us, and four of them, how about we take them two each? I'm with Speedy!" The Eevee said. Pika looked around, "So, any takers?"

((By the way, what race is Speedy?))

April 18th, 2008, 3:06 PM
"I'll take these wimps" glitcy said

Master Trainer Empoleon
April 18th, 2008, 4:52 PM
Speedy smirked and said, "You guys aren't even worth my time."

Speedy then opened his mouth and fired a Shadow Ball at one of the Beedrill and knocked it into a tree.

Then The Beedrill came flyng back, shooting a shower of Poison Stings at Speedy.
Speedy then used his Agility to dodge it and then used Quick Attack and slammed into Beedrill. Speedy turned to Rika and said, "Rika, you can attack at any time now."

Speedy then turned around at to the Beedrill as the Beedrill fired a Sludge VBomb at the two Eevee. Speedy quickly fired a Shadow Ball to counter the Sludge Bomb. The Shadow Ball and Sludge Bomb were locked against each other. Both were evenly matched.

"Rika!" said Speedy

"Use your Shadow to help power mine and we should be able to tip the scale and take down this Beedrill." Speedy said as he kept his Shadow Ball going for as long as he could.

OOC: Hey,when do you guys want to start evolving? I was thinking of evolving into Jolteon or Leafeon. Most likely Jolteon. I dont know for sure yet though.

April 18th, 2008, 6:17 PM
glitchy used tri attack and killed 3 at once

April 19th, 2008, 11:56 AM
Slash jumped off a branch hitting the beedrill locked with speedy with Pyshich and it hit the ground fainted. "Nice thinking Speedy using that Shadow Ball of yours." Slash said jumping back into the trees and walking along each one carfully.

April 19th, 2008, 12:21 PM
"wow! you guys acted faster than i could even think!" Centi said excitedly.

Master Trainer Empoleon
April 19th, 2008, 4:27 PM
With the Beedrill gone. The team decided to move forward.

"Ok." said Speedy

"We need to find Beautifly and Dustox quickly." said Speedy

"Oh yeah and Thanks Slash."

Speedy then went forward somemore and came across a hill and behind the hill was a group of Venomoth. However there was a path that led around the hill and around The Venomoth.

"I don't know if we can beat all of them." said Speedy

"Either we ambush them now or we take the path around the hill." Speedy said as he turned and looked at the group waiting for an answer.

OOC: We seriously need to make our posts longer. Instead of just posting one sentence. We need to make our posts longer.

April 20th, 2008, 1:34 PM
OOC: We need to make an OOC thread really for discussion on those things.

IBC: "It was no problem Speedy." He said nodding to him and ran off with him to the hill. "I want you guys to go the path. I'll meet up in a minute...." He said slowly going down the slope. He started a hyper beam and he let it charge.

Master Trainer Empoleon
April 20th, 2008, 2:34 PM
"ok." sid Speedy as he led the group down the path.

"Hmmm...we should be getting closer to where Beautifly and Dustox are being held." said Speedy

Speedy and co. went deeper and deeper into the forest until they stopped behind a thick brush of twigs and leaves.

"Wait...listen guys." said Speedy

Meanwhile behind the thick brush...

"Ok." said an evil voice

"Where is it?"

"We don't know what you're talking about!" said Dustox

"So..you think that I'm playing with you don't you?" said the voice The voice soon revealed to be a Honchkrow. This Honchkrow was bigger than any other Honchkrow Speedy had ever seen

"We better do something before it's too late." siad Speedy

"Ok guys stand back!" said Speedy

Speedy then opened his mouth and fired a Shadow Ball out of it. The Brush was destroyed and in front of the group, stood the Honchkrow with his Murkrow henchmen. There were about 6 or 7 Murkrow. Close to where the Honchkrow was standing, There was a Beautifly and Dustox tied up to a tree. They looked sad.

Speedy then said, "Leave them alone!, Time to pick on someone your own size!"

The Honchkrow looked at the group, most of them were sunevolved. This made the Honchkrow laugh

"Puny little Pokemon." he said darkly "Come back whenever you evolve."

This really pissed Speedy off. Even though Speedy was in great condition to evolve, he felt that he wasnt ready to stop being an Eevee just yet. Speedy began to glow. Speedy was beginning to evolve into Umbreon, except he was trying to keep from evolving. Speedy grunted and strained as hard as he could and was vulnerable.

"Go...stop...Hon...Honch...Krow..and make sure that he doesn't...get..away!" Speedy said as he braced himself

"I...will..not..evolve...not just yet!"

Speedy then turned to the group and said, "Go on, stop him...I'll join you guys in a sec..."

Speedy then crawled over a few feet away from the conflict as the team prepared for battle.

OOC: Lol, thought I'd throw that in. I'll be back within the next post. Give em' hell guys!

April 20th, 2008, 9:53 PM
"Joe, I'm going to see if I can help Speedy" Toby said running after Speedy.

Joe cracked his knuckles. "Listen up honky" He said. "I may not be a raichu, but I could take on a weakling like you any day."

Toby approached Speedy. "here, grab this!" he said as he chucked the everstone at him. "I'm going to try and channel your energy" He began to chant, then glow. The energy slowly transferred from Speedy to Toby. He began to evolve. He became a Kirilia, but his face was very pale. "Go.....fight the honckrow.......I'll be fine"

April 21st, 2008, 10:45 AM
"Bonerang!!!" Centi yelled as he threw his bone at Honckrow. But Honckrow dodged the bone and laughed at Centi, yet he forgot that it was a bonerang and the bone came back towards Honckrows head.

April 21st, 2008, 1:41 PM
"TOBY!" Joe cried. "You did this, didnt you!". He unslung his surfboard and grasped it in his hand. He let loose a blast of water on it, then used thunder shock on it. The surfboard crackled with energy. He charged at the Honchrow, swinging the surfboard wildly.

April 21st, 2008, 2:18 PM
Slash jumped from the air with four Murkrow falling over fainted. "Wheres Speedy?" He asked a bit concerned.

"Over there." Joe said charging.

Slash noded and ran off and ran into the clearing where Speedy was.

April 21st, 2008, 3:02 PM
Joe smacked the honchrow dead in the face. It fainted. His electric surfboard crackled with electric energy.

"Right, time to go see if Toby is ok" he puffed, slightly out of breathe. "He used up alot of energy, evolving". He ran into the clearing. "Toby! Toby! Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm okay" replied the Kirlia.

"You look different"

"Well, I evolved."

"Yes...Yes I supose you did."

Master Trainer Empoleon
April 21st, 2008, 4:31 PM
Speedy came up to the group. "Dont forget the mission."

Speedy then approached Beautifly and Dustox. Speedy and the other pokemon chewed the ropes off of the Bug Pokemon and set them free.

"Thank you." said Beautifly and Dustox

"Just doing our job." said Speedy

As Team Dawn returned to The Bug Pokemon' home. They recieved their reward of 10,000 berries

When they got back to th base, Speedy dumped the berries on the floor and inside the bag the berries fell out and inside the bag, was a Fire Stone, Water Stone and Thunder Stone.

"Looks like they gave us an extra gift. said Speedy

Inside the bag was a note, it read:

Dear Team Dawn,

Thank you for all of your help, heres your berries. Inside this bag are 3 elemental stones. The Honchkropw and his goons were after these stones. We thought it was best if you kept these for safekeeping. We're sure you will be a fine Flareon/Jolteon/Vaporeon/Espeon/Umbreon/Leafeon/Glaceon one day

Thanks Again!

Beautifly, Dustox and Wurmple

Speedy looked up at the others and said, "Well...what should we dp with them?" I dont want to touch them, considering what will happen to me."

Speedy turned to Slash and said, "Slash, what made you want to evolve into an Umbreon?"

April 21st, 2008, 4:48 PM
"I'll Take the thunderstone, if thats alright" Replied Joe. " I want to become a Raichu, to become stronger"

"I don't want them, I mean what am I going to do with them" said Toby. A blast of dark energy erupted from his hand and smacked into the wall. "WHAT THE!!!!!" He yelled. "What, Who,what the, DID I JUST DO THAT!!" He Screamed.

"Yes. Yes you did. I think when you absored the evolution energy from Speedy, you took on the type he was becoming" said Joe.

"So now I can use dark moves to?"

"A few, I think."

"choice" said Toby, beaming.

April 21st, 2008, 4:49 PM
Name: Zed
Nickname: Zed also!
Species: Also a Riolu
Appearance: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfsb/dpmfsb447.pngZed is just an ordinary little shiny Riolu. Has yellow colored parts in place of the blue ones.
Special: He is a Shiny and A Delta species. He's part Dragon.
Moveset: Counter, Copycat, Force Palm and Endure
Background: Well, he is just one of the pokemon who likes general adventures, plus a little danger here in there. He had never known his parents or their whereabouts. He's quite eccentric when he thinks about his past.
Personality: He's quite calm and has a well-balanced personality. When it comes to arguing, he will never fought back through harsh words.

April 21st, 2008, 5:27 PM
A lot of things Speedy." He said looking at him. "The moonstone works at night, you become Umbreon. In the morning a moonstone an Espion. I picked night. I wanted dark more than light." He said sighing.

April 21st, 2008, 6:37 PM
"Wonder if i'll ever evolve?" Centi said as he crawled into the conversation.

Master Trainer Empoleon
April 22nd, 2008, 2:19 AM
"well Centi, if you keep working on your Boomerang and perfect your other Ground attacks, then you would surely evolve into Marowak.

Speedy then turned to the other remaining stones, he observed the other two and thought what it would be like to a Flareon or a Vaporeon.

Speedy then turned to the others and asked if they wanted to take any one of the stones.

April 22nd, 2008, 4:10 AM
I'll take one. I know I cant evolve again but I've got some friends that might actually want to." He said sighing. He picked the lightning stone and walked outside and jumped threw the trees.

April 22nd, 2008, 1:53 PM
"Keep them. There yours." Said Joe.

OOC: there was nothing else to say.

April 22nd, 2008, 4:06 PM
OOC: Uh guys, I have LOT OF COMPLAINTS. 1)When I said Tyranitar in the description, I meant we have to fight a Tyranitar(We could've took it with all of us). 2)You guys took down those enemys like caterpies, when your not supposed to be even that strong! 3) YOU DIDN'T EVEN DO GOOD POSTS! SERIOUSLY. That was, with the exception of Empoleon. 4) You battled bearly any enemys and evolved... That was mainly to Eletj... The RP would become VERY boring if you just zoom through things like that... If anything I think we should've failed the mission by the way it went through... Seriously...

April 24th, 2008, 12:06 PM
All of a sudden, Darkly the black flygon landed in front of them. "heh, I sent those enemy pokemon to distract you, while i stole this!" he held up a shining siver gear with glowing green parts "this is a time gear, once I collect all five, I can use them to control time, so, goodbye dorks!" he said as he flew away, holding the time gear

April 24th, 2008, 12:56 PM
"No! A Time Gear!!!!! We have to get that back!" Yelled Toby, leaping into action. "If we don't, this world's will paralysis. And Nobody wants that! Okay, we'll need to split into groups. Half of us should track down the other four time gears, while the others should look for Darkly, and take them back!

"Just one question Toby?" asked Joe. "How do you know so much about the time gears"

OOC: Um shadowmaster, dont worry about me being evolved, I'll unevolve because of some time malfunction thing if thats a problem.

April 24th, 2008, 4:12 PM
OOC: Eh, it's fine. But everybody really needs to work on their RP posts. But should we even go there? Mystery Dungeon 2 was just released, and we may spoil the plot for people, if at all, by doing this.

April 24th, 2008, 4:32 PM
{I think I'll join for complements...}

Zed watched as the weird looking Flygon grabbed something and wisked away as if it is being chased. The Flygon then vanished to the corner of the nearest mountain. He knew something was wrong. He can sense it. That thing... the thing that had been stolen, it's very precious to all of us. He knew something terrible will happen if it will not be retrieved immediately. After a few minutes of reading the aura, he's able to track down the thing. The Flygon heading towards Mt. Coronet! Then he heard some voices...

"No! A Time Gear!!!!! We have to get that back!"

He thought for a while... "Can I trust this strangers? Can I freely give out the information?" He paused for a while and nodded. "I can trust this strangers or whoever they are.."

He leaped from his hiding place and shouted. "Hey you! Over there." The Eevee turned his head to him. "I know where that thing you where looking for!"

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
April 24th, 2008, 5:05 PM
Blazer Could Sense The Time Gear Was Stolen. ( " I Gotta Hurry,I'll Just Follow My Instincts To The Spot And Figure Out What Happened. " ) Thought Blazer. Blazer Knew It Was Darkly A Few Minutes Later. She Used A Shortcut To Mt.Coronet So It Would Go Quicker. When Blazer Got To Mt.Coronet She Chased After The Smell Of Darkly By Using Volt Tackle To Run Quicker. A Couple Minutes Later She Ran Into Darkly Knocking Him Over.

April 24th, 2008, 10:16 PM
By the time Blazer got to Darkly, right behind them were a crashed Pika and Rika. "Oww.. Pika, go back and help the others back here, I'll fight now." Pika nodded and Volt Tackled, landing on the base ground where everybody was in a second. "Come on! I'll take you to where Darkly is! We all need to get that Time Gear back first! We can worry about the rest later!" And quickly ran off towards Mt. Cornet, hopefully the others following.

Rika held out his paws, a dark orb forming. "Blazer! Look out!" The Eevee said right before firing it.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
April 25th, 2008, 3:35 AM
Blazer Jumped Out Of The Way As Soon As She Heard Rika. After The Attack Hit Darkly Blazer Jumped Up On A Higher Ledge. ( " If I Can Land A Couple Hits At The Same Time From Up Here,It's Possible I Could Get The Time Gear While He's Knocked Out. " ) Thought Blazer. Just Then Blazer Used Both Flare Blitz And Volt Tackle At The Same Time Creating An Energy Ball Around Her. Then She Placed A Well Aimed Jump And Landed On Top Of Darkly,Knocking Him Over.

April 25th, 2008, 6:45 AM
"ugh... not you again... I thought I left you in the other rp... whatever though... this time gear is mine! I stole it fair and square! and now... you will be destroyed! come, my faithful minion! the fat salamence walked up"uh, don't we know her?" it asked "of course!" Darkly said " now, I'll be going to collect the rest of them. salamence, get them!"

boss: Fat salamence(everyone who was trying to steal the time gear must fight him)

OOC: he are the bios for some dark sky members that you have not met yet

Gary: A lightning fast grovyle thief

Sylvia: froslass who has a large crush on Darkly.

April 25th, 2008, 3:10 PM
OOC: Grovyle thief? Copy anybody? I'm kidding.

Rika, instead of fighting Salamance, went for the Time Gear. He missed as the rest appeared. "Gah! Need to get that Time Gear back!" Rika charged a large Shadowball and fired it at Salamance.

OOC2: Also Sandslash, could, say later into the RP, Rika be able to change to any of the Eeveelution forms at will? Say, he accidently touches all three stones at once, making him able to change between him, and eventually with the others?

April 25th, 2008, 4:22 PM
"I'll see if I can get to Mt Coronet before Darkly!" Toby yelled,and along with Joe, suddenly disappeared.

There was a large bang, and Toby and Joe appeared in a cloud of smoke. "Sorry, I need a bit of practice" Toby spultted."Hmmm, This looks like Mt Coronet? Somethings coming!" Darkly was speeding towards them.

"If He wants this Time Gear, Then he'll have to go through us!" Joe Cried!

OoC: Boss Battle: Darkly VS Joe and Toby?

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
April 25th, 2008, 4:59 PM
Blazer Could See Toby Just Off The Ledge Of The Cliff,But She Ignored It And Used Thunder On Salamence. After That She Had A Feeling Her And Rika Could Combine Their Attacks Together And Defeat Him. While Salamence Way Still In Shock,Blazer Asked What Attacks Rika Had. Blazer Stood Their Waiting For A Response.

Master Trainer Empoleon
April 25th, 2008, 6:27 PM
Speedy, who was behind the others, ran off towards the snowy side of Mt.Coronet to do some Training. He kept blasting Ice Rocks with his Shadow Ball attack. Speedy kept blasting the Ice Rocks. Then accidently hit a Snover.

"Um...sorry dude." said Speedy

The Snover ran off crying and soon, as many as eight Abomasnow surrounded him.

"You attacked one of our babies, now we will attack you!"

The Abomasnow then began to use Bullet Seed on Speedy, Speedy knew he had to stop it.
Suddenly,Speedy began to glow...

"What's this warm feeling...

Speedy had evolved into a Glaceon!

Speedy then looked at the Abomasnow and smiled,

"Hey, check this out!"

Speedy then used Ice Beam on the Abomasnow, freezing them in their tracks.

The Glaceon ran through the mountain, easily getting through the snow. He ran through Mt.Coronet, and seen a battle taking place. Speedy jumped off the rock and looked at the pthers, at first the others didn't know who he was until they seen Speedy's yellow scarf.

Speedy then smiled and asked, "You guys need a hand?"

Speedy's new special ability also made it began to hail.

OOC: I had Sping Training all week and I couldn't post. So in order to explain his absence he evolved into Glaceon after doing some training and in order to save himself from The Abomasnow

Speedy's New Attacks:

Ice Beam
Quick Attack
Hyper Beam

April 25th, 2008, 7:10 PM
"I have Iron Tail, Skull Bash, Shadow Ball, and Helping Han-" Rika felt a large pulse and was cut off. "Look out!" He ran and pushed Toby and Joe out of the way, Darkly not taking their heads off. He fell to the ground and pulsed again, starting to scream. "Ah!" He yelled. Boom. There was a small explosion. When it dissapeared, there were five Eevees. "Double Team!"

OOC: Hey Blazer, would it be only four moves, or just four mvoes at starting?

April 25th, 2008, 10:59 PM
I'm not sure whether your accepting new characters or not, sorry if your not.

Name: Eipam

Species: Aipom

Appearance: He is an ordinary aipom, apart from the red bandanna he wears around his left arm. Does the bandanna have some significant meaning? Only Eipam knows.

-- Fury Swipes
-- Swift
-- Double Hit
-- Last Resort

Background: Eipam used to be in another rescue team, but after being in it for a long time he decided it was time for change and left the rescue team in search for a new one far away. When he was younger his parents were killed by an evil rescue team, which is the reason why he has spent his whole life trying to rid the pokemon world of evil, and helping who ever he can along his way. That is why he joined a rescue team. Because his parents were killed when he was young he is used to taking care of himself.

Personality: Eipam is kind to whoever is kind to him. He is helpful and used to looking after himself. He has an annoying habit of sometimes trailing of when he is talking so you can't understand what he said. He is strong and isn't one to give in easily.

April 26th, 2008, 8:07 AM
OOC: sure, I'll fight you guys. but I wont be doing it alone.

" so, you managed to follow me. I'm impressed. but! you will not beat me! because! I have a secret weapon! robot dialga clone! come and destroy these dorks!" a giant robotic dialga appeared and roared. Darkly said" ha! let's see you beat us now!"

boss battle:
joe and toby vs. Darkly and robot dialga clone

April 26th, 2008, 3:59 PM
OOC: SM, are you guys at Mt Coronet aswell?

Toby and Joe erupted with laughter. "Thats suposed to be Dialga!?" This was Toby, who was rolling on the floor laughing. The leapt to their feet, incriebly serious looks on their faces."We need a plan. Here this should buy us some time" Toby said as he lobed a sleep seed at Darkly."Speedy, is that you!" he yelled, beaming at the Glacieon.

Master Trainer Empoleon
April 26th, 2008, 5:10 PM
"Yeah it is me." Speedy yelled back

Speedy then jumped off of the rocks in front of the Dialga.

"What is this hunk of Junk?" Speedy asked looking up at the Dialga.

Speed scoffed at the robot and looked at Darkly.

"It won't be like the last time we fought, I'm obviously a lot stronger than last time."

"If you were smart, you will give us the time gear now., if not then I'll just have to hurt you!"

Speedy was ready for battle.

"Toby, Joe you guys handle that piece of junk while I go take care of Darkly."

Speedy then glared at Darkly and asked him again, "Hand over the Time Gear before you get hurt!"

OOC: New plan:
Toby and Joe vs. Dialga Robot

Speedy vs. Darkly

April 26th, 2008, 5:17 PM
"ha! you must be stupider than I thought! the time gears possees the power to freeze time! but I can't use that power yet, as I don't have enough time gears yet... But I can use this! ROAR OF TIME!!!"

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
April 26th, 2008, 5:53 PM
"I have Iron Tail, Skull Bash, Shadow Ball, and Helping Han-" Rika felt a large pulse and was cut off. "Look out!" He ran and pushed Toby and Joe out of the way, Darkly not taking their heads off. He fell to the ground and pulsed again, starting to scream. "Ah!" He yelled. Boom. There was a small explosion. When it dissapeared, there were five Eevees. "Double Team!"

OOC: Hey Blazer, would it be only four moves, or just four mvoes at starting?

Blazer Could See The Dialga Clone From The Ledge. ( " Whoa,That Thing Is Big... I Gotta Get This Done With Rika So I Can Help Them Out. " ) Thought Blazer Glaring Back At Salamence. Blazer Tried To Use The Contact Rika Through Mind So Salamence Couldn't Hear. /" Rika,Can You Hear Me? "\ Blazer Said As She Talked To Rika Through Mind.

OOC: We Can Have More Attacks Than Normal After We Get One Of The Time Gears. I Try To Mix Up The Story A Bit. :P

The Time Gear Can Allow People To Learn Up To 7 Of Their Attacks Of Choice.

Oh,And,Decypher,Youre Accepted. :)

April 26th, 2008, 6:08 PM
OOC: Thanks for accepting me. I don't really know how get Eipam to join the team, so I've kind of left my opening post left open for someone to 'invite' Eipam. xD /OOC

As the sunlight shone down on the top of the hill and reflected off the gleaming rocks, an aipom stood on his tail surveying the land below. His name was Eipam and he had just come from another town far away. The gleam in his eye showed excitement, yet also nervousness. He started to make his way down the hill to the Pokemon HQ. He had recently quit a rescue team and was in search for a new one. He had high expectations when it came to choosing a team and expected to only join one of high quality.

As he stood in the center of town he followed the signs pointing towards the HQ. While making his way down the street he saw many different Pokemon, all enjoying themselves, laughing and playing; he tried to hide a small smile that started to come over his face. He started to get confused when the signs started pointing in opposite directions. "Kids," he said to himself quietly, and laughed a little. He turned around and looked for someone to ask for directions.

April 26th, 2008, 8:42 PM
OOC: Yes. But we need to make a big boss battle, all three! Robo Dialga, Salamance, and Darkly! Agreed? If so, Darkly, make them into one.

"Yes I can!" Rika thought. It was wierd that he could, it was almost like he had telepathy. "Wait, Blazer, I think I know why I can hear you. Normally I couldn't hear me back, but that explosion... nevermind. If were gonna fight, we need to fight them all at once." He thought again as the Double Team Rikas shot Shadow Balls at Salamance, while two used Iron Tail. The real Rika stood behind with Blazer, and tried to form a telekenetic pathlink to Toby, Joe, and Speedy. "If we fight them all at once, it'll be easier to launch a big attack at all of them!"

OOC: Anybody else(Excluding the bad people) there would get the path link too, if they're good, of course.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
April 26th, 2008, 9:18 PM
/ " Forget My Plan,I'm With You Rika. " \ Thought Blazer. / " If Your Plan Doesn't Work,I'll Call For Backup With Telepathy. And Scince I Can Use Two Attacks At The Same Time,I'll Land A Good Flare Blitz And Thunder Combo In There. " \ Thought Blazer. After That She Used A Flare Blitz To Slow Down Salamence.

April 26th, 2008, 10:21 PM
Eipam saw a Wigglytuff standing behind a stall on the street. He went over to the Wigglytuff to ask for directions. "Hi, could you point me in the direction of the Pokemon HQ." "Sure, If you look over at the signs there..., oh the signs seemed to have been moved around. Ok, well I think its a left up there, then a right, then a left." Eipam said thanks and went on his way. "Ok so its a left up here, then a right, or maybe its then a left. Damn my bad memory." "All I want to do is is sign up to a rescue team," he whispered to himself. "A rescue team you say," said a voice from behind Eipam. Eipam turned around and standing behind him was an old looking Raichu. "If you want to join a team, why not join Team Dawn, at the moment they don't have a leader but if you go talk to a Pokemon called Blazer she'll point you in the right direction." "Um ok, thanks, I guess," replied Eipam.

April 26th, 2008, 10:29 PM
All of a sudden, a Pikachu slammed in front of Eipam. "I NEED to learn how to fly these things!" Pika noticed he had slammed in front of Eipam. "Oh, sorry. I have to go help my Team Dawn members at Mt. Cornet. This time I think I'll just get there by volt tackle... BRING ON THE PAIN!" The dashed off, yelling, "Pika pika pika pika pika" repeaditly.

"Right Blazer!"

OOC: I've noticed we kinda skipped people sometimes. People could miss out on battles or something( I missed the entire mission that I made >.>) because we didn't wait on them. Why not atleast wait24 hours for someone, say, if your battling three people, only two of them are on, the two give a day for the other person. If a day has passed, you can continue without them until they get on. Sound good? Because it's no fun for other people if they miss out on everything because the RP happens while their not on.

Master Trainer Empoleon
April 27th, 2008, 2:22 AM
Speedy seen The Roar of Time and got knocked back from it, but it wasn't enough to bring him down.

Speedy the turned to Darkly and said, "Is that all you got? Stop hiding behind that piece of junk and fight me like a man!" Speedy then jumped up a few rocks so he was closer to Darkly.

Speedy then fired an Ice Beam at Darkly. "Don't forget, since I'm an Ice Type now. I have the advantage." Speedy kept repeadily firing Ice beams at Darkly, knowing that he couldn't dodge them all.

"Come on Darkly! Fight me back!" Speedy said as he was ready to kill Darkly if necesary.

April 27th, 2008, 4:54 AM
"heh, fine. now that you are an ice type, you also have a disadvantage to this! FIRE BLAST!!!!!!!!"

Master Trainer Empoleon
April 27th, 2008, 5:25 AM
Speedy seen the Fire Blast and quickly countered with his Hyper Beam.

"Damn. I won't be able to keep countering that." saod Speedy

Speedy then jumped around and yeled at Darkly, "Stop this!"

As the hail rained down even harder due to Speedy's special ability.

Darkly began to get pelted by the hail. Speedy the began to use Blizzard, changing to whole terain of the mountain. Snow began to appear everywhere throughout the mountain. Speedy then dashed up the mountain and ba;sted Darkly with another ICe Beam.

April 27th, 2008, 6:52 AM
Darkly was knocked back. "fine, you think that ice can keep hurting me? well then you are sadly mistaken. I hd this special shield made by a froslass who works on my team!" he took out a small device and pressed a button on it. all of speedy's ice type moves are now not very effective

Master Trainer Empoleon
April 27th, 2008, 7:07 AM
"I'll break that shield!" Yelled Speedy as he watched the hail bounce off of the shield.

Speedy then fired a Hyper Beam at the shield.

"That should break it." he said.

April 27th, 2008, 11:48 PM
Toby teleported behind inside the Dialga, just as he roared. "Watch this" he screamed from inside the Dialga. He charged a ball of dark energy in his hands and released it
at the mouth of the machine. It didn't affect the machine. "I think he hid the time gear in here, I'm going to explore a bit!"

From the outside, Joe rose to his feet, looking at the Dialga. It looked battle ready, yet something had change. The was a large burn mark where the Dark pulse had hit him and it was fidgeting. Every so often, it would shudder as Toby kicked at it insides.

April 28th, 2008, 7:47 AM
OOC: i am LOST!!!!!! and can you make an OOC thread please.

April 28th, 2008, 12:07 PM
"Don't let him, hit him before he does it!" Joe cried as he charged the Dialga.

Meanwhile, from the inside, Toby was still looking around. "Aww man, nothing here looks like a time gear. Oh well, Time to destroy this hunk o junk.I wonder what these wires do...PSHYCO CUT!" his arm shot out and cut the wires in two.

From the outside, Dialga's left knee buckled.

April 28th, 2008, 3:41 PM
OOC: Uh, isn't the Machine Dialga supposed to be Darkly's control Eletj?

"Blazer, it seem's that nobody got the message!" Rika yelled. Suddenly, he pulsed, and glew. When it stopped, An Umbreon was in it's place. He glew again. It was now an Espeon. "What- is- happening!" Rika yelled through changes. Finally it settled on Espeon. "Time for some quick slamming!" Salamance was lifted up and slammed into Machine Dialga and Darkly, just as Rika reverted back to Eevee. "Wha- What was that!" Rika yelled. He shook his head. "Nevermind, let's go get them Blazer!" With that he jumped down to the mob of the three Pokemon.

April 29th, 2008, 1:38 AM
OOC:its under his control, I'm just inside him.

May 3rd, 2008, 10:47 AM
Warning 1

Please follow the 1 paragraph minimum rule presented in the Roleplay rules.

If this thread recieves another warning for neglecting to follow the rules, it will be closed.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
May 10th, 2008, 8:52 AM
Blazer Jumped Down With Rika. " Lets See If I Can Melt This Pile Of Junk! " Said Blazer Using Flamethrower While Runnung In A Circle. In A Couple Minutes The Flamethrower Turned Into A Fiery Tornado. She Used Flare Blitz And Launched It At The Dialga Clone. The Tornade Hit It. It Started To Spark A Few Minutes Later,Acting Like It Was Overloading. She Realized The Time Gear Was Crammed Into Where The Diamond Was Supposed To Be On The Dialga. She Used Telpathy To Link To Rika. " Hey Rika? I See The Time Gear. It's In The Space Where The Diamond Is Supposed To Be On Dialga! Blazer Thought Through Telpathy To Rika. Blazer Started To Dash To The Time Gear. She Grabbed It Out Of The Space And Dashed Back To Rika. She Noticed The Time Gear Deactivated Dialga. " lets Go! Hurry Back To The Base! " Yelled Blazer Using Volt Tackle To Make It Faster.

May 11th, 2008, 6:07 AM
"not so fast!" A grovyle said. "I'm gary, and I work for Darkly. so hand over the time gear! before someone gets hurt!"

meanwhile, Darkly was waiting for speedy to attack. "sheesh, how long does it take to pick a move... hello... speedy?... whatever! now I don't have to finish this fight! "

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
May 11th, 2008, 7:43 PM
Blazer Stopped As Soon As She Heard The Grovyle. " You're Not As Tough As You Think When Your Against Me! " Said Blazer Using Flare Blitz. The Attack Hit. Blazer Used Volt Tackle To Get To The Base.

Sorry For The Short Reply,I Couldn't Think Of Anything Else...