PDA

View Full Version : Pearlshipping (AshxDawn) Fan Club Ver 2.0!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Sweet Candace
February 29th, 2008, 05:10 PM
http://i25.tinypic.com/p2iqq.jpg
Pearlshipping (AshxDawn) Fan Club! Version 2.0!
Banner made by Perfectionist!

This is the Pearlshipping fanclub. A club dedicated to the cute couple that is, Ash and Dawn. Discuss the Pearlshipping "hints" left in episodes and the 10th movie, discuss future episodes and post appropriate Pearlshipping fanart. Any Pearlshipping fan is invited to join! Well, come on! Let's get started!
Rules:
-Have fun
-You must like Pearlshipping to join!
-No making fun of this pairing!

Member List:
Sweet Candace (Club Leader)
Katsu Koneko
foxkrystal
MaJuSe
Ambellina (Co-Leaders)
Mitja K
Amare
Josephine
Snoopie
shinygoldash
PLATINUMFAN
~Rene~
InMooseWeTrust
Bamachi
AdvancedK9
๐Chubbyz๐
Perfectionist
Torture Skull
cascade88
HikarixSatoshi
Tsuaka-sama
.EJ
*Lanee
Rafey
Starlite
timoteyo7
xx_NeGaTiive

Banners/Avatars/Themes:
Ambellina:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/Kaseys_guardian/Pearlshipping.png
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/Kaseys_guardian/knkkjcopy.png
Katsu Koneko:
http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/7034/pearlpy6.png
http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/5663/pearlaviyl6.png
http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/7249/pearl2qx8.png
Other:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/Kaseys_guardian/Pearlshipping_Banner_3_by_cascade38.jpg (made by cascade88)

foxkrystal
February 29th, 2008, 09:55 PM
Woo! The other pearlshipping thread was *dead* x_x, so thank god someone made a new one. I'm a pearlshipper all over the internet. I respect all shippings, and I'm used to discussing episodes, movies, fanart, and topics. So ask your buddies to join! This is going to be fun XD.

Katsu Koneko
February 29th, 2008, 10:42 PM
I'll join~ X3 I was one of the first Pearlshippers on Serebii hehe. :D

cascade88
February 29th, 2008, 10:52 PM
I'll join =)
Pearlshipping is awesome.

Sweet Candace
March 1st, 2008, 07:01 AM
List will be updated. I'll make Kastu a co-leader because she's been a Pearlshipper longer

foxkrystal
March 1st, 2008, 12:07 PM
My avatar I got from deviantart. bulbagarden and serebiiforums have pearlshipping threads and being a member of alot of pearlshipping threads is so cool! It makes the ship look special. Let's support it in every way ^-^

Katsu Koneko
March 1st, 2008, 05:55 PM
^w^ Yay for Pearlshipping and thanks for making me Co-owner. It was going to be called Diamondshipping, but it was already taken soo everyone on the Serebii Pearlshipping thread thought of Pearlshipping. :D

Sweet Candace
March 2nd, 2008, 02:57 PM
Okay. Let's try and get more members

foxkrystal
March 3rd, 2008, 01:08 PM
I made a lot of pictures about this ship; I've made them ever since september of 2007. Maybe I can post them onto my posts to share them to you. Most of them are professionally drawn, and some are chibi pics. I have a spring break album of them with Misty, Kenny, Paul, and Tracey, I hope they'll come in ^-^.

Question: Since movie 11 is coming closer to us, what do you think the adventurous movie will be like? We know it's about dimensions, but any cool features you guys were thinking about for the movie?

Katsu Koneko
March 3rd, 2008, 11:58 PM
^w^ CAN'T WAIT~

Since movie 11 is coming closer to us, what do you think the adventurous movie will be like?
Maybe some magical world..new clothes..history (like Movie 8 xD)..and more gods fighting~

Sweet Candace
March 11th, 2008, 04:11 PM
Since movie 11 is coming closer to us, what do you think the adventurous movie will be like?

I'm not really sure how to answer it. But I hope it has the same plotline from the manga! :)

Katsu Koneko
March 11th, 2008, 05:00 PM
Well the manga is always different from the movie soo who knows. ^^;

foxkrystal
March 11th, 2008, 07:33 PM

I'm not really sure how to answer it. But I hope it has the same plotline from the manga! :)
That was a question I asked in a thread or something. Well, since Dialga is mainly shown in this movie, then it would an Ash story besides the Ash and Dawn story. probably in the third movie, they'll have Palkia as main monster, and Dawn as main role. Something like that would make a very extraordinary plot. ^-^
http://fanfictor26.deviantart.com/art/Hikari-s-new-costume-79532161
http://fanfictor26.deviantart.com/art/Rescue-79649546
http://fanfictor26.deviantart.com/art/What-s-Wrong-With-Paul-79730797
http://fanfictor26.deviantart.com/art/Saturday-Night-Boogie-79738455
fanfictor26 sure knows how to make a lot of shipping pics of Ash and Dawn ^-^

Sweet Candace
March 12th, 2008, 04:33 PM
I liked how he/she did Dawn in Rescue. Dawn looks amazing in that pic!

foxkrystal
March 13th, 2008, 12:19 PM
You know fanfictor26 does exsist on this site. Try and find her ^-^ Oh and I have one more thing: If Piplup and Pikachu became best friends to each other, would it change both Ash and Dawn?

Sweet Candace
March 13th, 2008, 02:56 PM
All right, I'll try and find her. But, let's have a new topic

foxkrystal
March 14th, 2008, 07:23 PM
All right, I'll try and find her. But, let's have a new topic
*ahem* I DID post a question in my previous post: If Pikachu and Piplup were to become best friends, how would it effect Ash and Dawn?

And Here's more pics from fanfictor26:
http://fanfictor26.deviantart.com/art/Daijoubu-79840739
http://fanfictor26.deviantart.com/art/Pearlshipping-Chibi-79930243

Sweet Candace
March 15th, 2008, 06:34 AM
I didn't see the question, but they're already friends. Lagomorphshipping has a more effect on if Pearlshipping goes all the way or not

Unforgettable
March 15th, 2008, 12:17 PM
Oh, didn't know there was a fan club!!! Count me in!! XD

Sweet Candace
March 15th, 2008, 12:29 PM
List will be updated. Welcome YunaDances!

Unforgettable
March 15th, 2008, 12:56 PM
They are already friends. Good friends. And if they were to get closer, it would bring Ash and Dawn closer, and make pearlshipping even more evident! XD

Sweet Candace
March 15th, 2008, 03:03 PM
foxkrystal has become another co-leader. Congrats for her!

New topic, anyone?

Unforgettable
March 16th, 2008, 10:16 AM
Hokay, I have one.
What is the cutest Pearlshipping moment (in your opinion) that has happened so far?

foxkrystal
March 16th, 2008, 07:58 PM
Hokay, I have one.
What is the cutest Pearlshipping moment (in your opinion) that has happened so far?
Urr... *gasps* oh! Pokemon dp 60, and 61. I love it when Dawn stretched out Ash's face for asking Kenny what "Pikari" meant to Dawn. Dawn, Piplup, and Aipom on the ruins' stairs; as they flew into the air, Ash was the first to react to that, and shouted, "Hikari!"; he also did it the second time before he entered the ruins after Dawn. DP 061, when Dawn didn't make it through the first appeal, and Ash wanted to comfort Dawn, but Brock told him no. Her fists shakes at the end of the scene, Ash's reaction of sadness was a reaction of his that I've never seen towards any main girl character before. Oh my lord, it made me cry.

If you go to AOL videos, and click on Pokemon dp 60, and get the one that had a timing of 23, or 25 minutes, and watch it until Ash asks Kenny why he calls Dawn "Pikari". When Dawn's in the process of stretching out Ash's face, pause it when the stretching changes his facial expressions; one of them will make you pee your pants, laughing XD.

Here's a new pic ^-^
\http://fanfictor26.deviantart.com/art/Pearlshipping-Agents-80173162

Unforgettable
March 16th, 2008, 08:11 PM
I will totally have to do that!! But I've never been to AOL videos...
I know, Ash totally shows Dawn more affection than he has any other female character. XD

Katsu Koneko
March 16th, 2008, 08:52 PM
DP62! When Hikari tells Pocchama that she's going to be fine she notices that Satoshi was right there seeing her crying. Satoshi asks if she crying was because of dirt and she falls over. Poor dense Satoshi. Then he treats her to ice cream. X3 (Gahh Youtube deleted the scene that was fansubbed.. D:)

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i95/Katsuko-chan/Satoshi%20and%20Hikari/AshDawnicecream.jpg
Ice Cream~ X3

Unforgettable
March 16th, 2008, 09:03 PM
That is so cute!!! He is really dense, but you know that he has to care to treat her to icecream!! He doesn't do it to everyone!!! XD

~Rene~
March 17th, 2008, 04:24 AM
Can I join too? Pearlshipping is also my favourite Pokemon shipping.

~Rene~ :t025:

Sweet Candace
March 17th, 2008, 12:12 PM
Okay ~Rene~, you've been added. Welcome to the club

-Updates List-

Unforgettable
March 17th, 2008, 02:06 PM
YAY new member!!!! Welcome =3

foxkrystal
March 17th, 2008, 04:22 PM
Woot! new member! I love new members!. Did you know there are more than one Pearlshipping threads on different sites such as Serebiiforums, and Bulbagarden? Can you join them all?
Ah! here are some pics that are quite interesting ^-^
http://fanfictor26.deviantart.com/art/Carry-me-Home-Romeo-80282419
http://fanfictor26.deviantart.com/art/Destiny-80282885
New Question: What would happen if Kenny got extremely jealous of Ash and Dawn being together?
Wanna' see proof? look at Bulbapedia and type in Pearlshipping in the "Search:" blank.

Sweet Candace
March 17th, 2008, 05:03 PM
There will be one more co-leader position up for grabs. That position will be filler Friday

Anyways,

What would happen if Kenny got extremely jealous of Ash and Dawn being together?

Kenny would try to, unsuccessfully split them apart, but like opposite sides of a magnet, they can't be split apart

Katsu Koneko
March 17th, 2008, 06:31 PM
^ Agreed with Sweet Dawn.

No matter how much he tries..he'll be unsuccessful. :D

foxkrystal
March 17th, 2008, 06:44 PM
There will be one more co-leader position up for grabs. That position will be filler Friday

Anyways,

What would happen if Kenny got extremely jealous of Ash and Dawn being together?

Kenny would try to, unsuccessfully split them apart, but like opposite sides of a magnet, they can't be split apart
Anyone else would try and split Ash and Dawn apart? Right now i'm picturing Kenny pulling Dawn away from Ash, as Misty trying to pull Ash away from Dawn. Woot! Poke vs. Pearl vs. Penguin would be the most interesting thing to see XD Yeya!

Katsu Koneko
March 17th, 2008, 07:25 PM
Btw, WELCOME TO THE CRUISE YUNA~ xD

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i95/Katsuko-chan/Satoshi-ness2/Ashnotice.jpg
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i95/Katsuko-chan/Satoshi-ness2/Ashnotice2.jpg
Here's the Pearlshipping scene when Satoshi notices Hikari shaking her fist.

Unforgettable
March 17th, 2008, 11:39 PM
Thanks!!! lol.
OHHHHH Love the screenshots!!

And yes, Kenny would get EXTREMELY Jealous, and Misty would have a fit. So Kenny and Misty would plan together on how to break them up, but to save us the trouble, while trying to do it, they fall in love! YAY!

Sweet Candace
March 18th, 2008, 12:49 PM
That'd be a plus for Pearlshippers :D!

Unforgettable
March 18th, 2008, 07:20 PM
Yeah it would, it would totally make everything easier XD

Sweet Candace
March 19th, 2008, 11:57 AM
Do we have a new topic? Anyone?

Unforgettable
March 19th, 2008, 03:56 PM
Topic:
What would Ash get Dawn for V-day if they were dating, and what would she get him for White day?

Sweet Candace
March 19th, 2008, 04:36 PM
V-Day? Do you mean Valentines' Day? And what is White Day?

Unforgettable
March 19th, 2008, 05:13 PM
Yep I mean Valentines day, sorry! ^^;
And White day is the day exactly one month after V-day. If a person received something on V-day, then they give the person who gave them a gift on White day. It is celebrated in Japan, mainly. =3

Sweet Candace
March 20th, 2008, 12:04 PM
Oh, okay. I understand

I'm thinking Ash would get Dawn chocolate and roses. Dawn might give Ash in return maybe a Poketch for him! (I'm not sure what she'd give in return...)

Unforgettable
March 20th, 2008, 01:32 PM
I can see her getting something beauty related. Maybe some cologne or some hair stuff, and some chocolates. Or a Pokemon with a ribbon on it XD

Sweet Candace
March 20th, 2008, 04:22 PM
YunaDances, I'll make you the last co-leader. Congrats!

Anyway, I think Dawn would get Ash maybe deordorant in return (maybe Ash has stinky pits :P)

Unforgettable
March 20th, 2008, 11:54 PM
AWW YAY!!!! Thanks!!!! *feels special*
LOL, yep. That would be a good present if he does!! And I can see her doing it!!

Dawn: I got you something
Ash:Really? Thanks!
Dawn:Here! *hands present*
Ash: YAY! *opens it* .......*stares at the deodorant*
Dawn:Ash, you smell bad, and what better gift could I get you! Now you will smell Mountain Fresh!

Sweet Candace
March 21st, 2008, 08:10 AM
That's the only thing I could think of...

Unforgettable
March 21st, 2008, 12:50 PM
It was great. I would have thought of that. So... new topic?

Sweet Candace
March 21st, 2008, 03:44 PM
I've got nothing...:( *sigh*

Unforgettable
March 21st, 2008, 04:41 PM
Hmmm.... Oh!
What would they do if they were on a first date together? XD

Spinor
March 23rd, 2008, 05:10 PM
Holy Sparta! There's a Pearlshipping club?

Well why didn't i notice? You can count me in. At first i didn't think Pearlshipping would work out, but know, it just seems like the most probable Ash Shipping.

First i want to express something on an old topic:

Why it's obviously Movie 11. After Ash and Dawn fell out then the rescue scene, and then Dawn almost fall but Ash saves her. Then that Super cute scene where they hold hands and those cute lil smiles and i'm getting ahead of myself. Then also the part were they make the Oracion song play in the towers and save the town. What a moment. Glad Brock wasn't there. Also when kenny first appeared and called Dawn Pikari(Pi means cute in japanese, in the US, she is called Dede. I loled at Kenny's jelousy.

What would they do if they were on a first date together?

Ahhh First Date? I haven't had a fantasie of that yet but.

Mmmmm... Dunno. Probably their first Kiss... then Misty comes in to see them kissing and then she gets a heart attack like after seeing an army of beedrill and vespiquen. XD. I would like to see THAT expression. Yeah, and maybe Kenny at the same time.

Unforgettable
March 23rd, 2008, 05:46 PM
Welcome to the club!!! Another Pearlshipper, YAY!!!

And the first date thing... That was priceless. I lawlzed everywhere from thinking about it.

Sweet Candace
March 24th, 2008, 08:34 AM
List updated, welcome AdvancedK9!

Katsu Koneko
March 25th, 2008, 03:59 PM

Why it's obviously Movie 11. After Ash and Dawn fell out then the rescue scene, and then Dawn almost fall but Ash saves her. Then that Super cute scene where they hold hands and those cute lil smiles and i'm getting ahead of myself. Then also the part were they make the Oracion song play in the towers and save the town. What a moment. Glad Brock wasn't there. Also when kenny first appeared and called Dawn Pikari(Pi means cute in japanese, in the US, she is called Dede. I loled at Kenny's jelousy.

That's Movie 10.

Well actually kawaii is cute in Japanese. Well the most common word for cute.

foxkrystal
March 26th, 2008, 08:37 PM
geez wut to say now...
New topic: May is comin' back in the DP series, this April. what do you think would happen?

Unforgettable
March 26th, 2008, 09:03 PM
Nothing that will ruin Pearlshipping that is for sure! I think that they will become good friends, and Dawn will talk about Ash to her, and She will talk about Drew to Dawn. XD

foxkrystal
March 28th, 2008, 07:11 AM
Alright people, I have news from bulbagarden. There's a thread called, "Favorite Shipping" and it has a voting poll. Pokeshipping and Pearlshpping are tie, and Advanceshipping has one vote in the lead. I'd really appreciate it if y'all could cast your votes on the poll for Pearlshipping 'cause Pearlshipping's been in the lead for the longest time, and now it's slowly slipping behind. Vote now! (Or I'll hunt you down until you do) Lotsa love,
~foxkrystal

Sweet Candace
March 28th, 2008, 12:00 PM
Here's the poll results so far...

Yes: 8
No: 4

Let's hope it stays like this...

Unforgettable
March 28th, 2008, 12:10 PM
Oh it's going to. Cause everyone knows that Pearlshipping Pawns. XD

Sweet Candace
March 28th, 2008, 04:25 PM
I know, that's why I'm a Pearlshipper! Pearlshipping rules all!

foxkrystal
March 28th, 2008, 07:42 PM
Alright people, I have news from bulbagarden. There's a thread called, "Favorite Shipping" and it has a voting poll. Pokeshipping and Pearlshpping are tie, and Advanceshipping has one vote in the lead. I'd really appreciate it if y'all could cast your votes on the poll for Pearlshipping 'cause Pearlshipping's been in the lead for the longest time, and now it's slowly slipping behind. Vote now! (Or I'll hunt you down until you do) Lotsa love,
~foxkrystal
Did anyone listen to my post? If y'all like Pearlshipping so much, then please vote for it on bulbagarden. Advanceshipping's in the lead, and I would like you guys to be happy for supporting it, and I think you should at least vote for it as your favorite shipping (if it is). I'm happy for Advanceshipping because it's crawling out of its shell for once. The only one that needs to come back to just at least get over waiting should be Pokeshipping. I'm not saying I'm going against Pearlshipping, it's that I would like all of the shippings with Ash should have a happy ending for once don't ya think?

Sweet Candace
March 29th, 2008, 06:34 AM
Yes, and Dawn gives Ash a happy ending. I can see them having a nice little family and a nice little house

Unforgettable
March 30th, 2008, 09:50 AM
Awww that would be cute!!!! And Ash is a Master or a Gym leader and Dawn is a top coordinator. XD

Perfectionist
March 31st, 2008, 12:14 AM
Ooh can I join?
Although in Australia the episodes are a bit behind everyone else and the movies are never released in Australia, I have seen some crystal clear evidence of PearlShipping!

I think the cutest moment so far was in the episode "The Champ Twins" when Dawn and Ash forgave each other for Turtwig and Piplup fighting. They both said sorry and forgave each other and had a long look into each other's eyes. It was beautiful!

P.S: Later I'll try make a banner about PearlShipping. Although I'm not that good yet I'll give it a go.

Sweet Candace
March 31st, 2008, 04:30 AM
Sure you can join. Welcome to the Pearlshipping clan!

Unforgettable
April 1st, 2008, 10:52 PM
YAY Welcome!!!
Ohh. I can't wait to see the banner!!!
(I'm really bad, I just started, and I try aways with stuff. XD)

Sweet Candace
April 2nd, 2008, 05:07 AM
The list has been updated. Do we have a new topic?

Unforgettable
April 2nd, 2008, 01:31 PM
Hokay, I'm running out.. but...
What song represents Pearlshipping the most and why?

Sweet Candace
April 2nd, 2008, 01:41 PM
Song that best personifies Pearlshipping?

I'm not sure of a good song...

foxkrystal
April 2nd, 2008, 02:15 PM
Not much to think of, but I rather post some good songs when the sinnoh series goes on a little. I know a song that I written in case Pearlshipping is not going to be true. But I won't post it cause I don't know if that's going to happen or not. It could be at current 50% possibility so far. The score might drop, or the score might increase, but that depends on the writer's and that isn' my job. *I wanna be an animated story writer when I grow up ^-^*

Unforgettable
April 2nd, 2008, 02:46 PM
I tried to come up with a topic, sorries. ^^;

Sweet Candace
April 2nd, 2008, 02:54 PM
Poll right now

Yes: 9
No: 4

Yes, has an advantage, let's keep it this way. Anyone have some fanfics based on Pearlshipping?

Perfectionist
April 2nd, 2008, 04:14 PM
Ok the banner is complete!
http://i32.tinypic.com/281yccw.jpg
What do you think?
P.S: If you like it I'll be sure to make some more!
P.P.S: Sorry it's kinda big. =3

Sweet Candace
April 2nd, 2008, 04:22 PM
That's nice, but it should say Pearlshipping club! But that's fine

Unforgettable
April 2nd, 2008, 04:25 PM
I love it!!! It is so cute!!! I like that you used fan art on it. XD

Sweet Candace
April 2nd, 2008, 04:28 PM
The banner has been placed on the first post. I know who did that fanart, I just can't place the name...

MaJuSe
April 2nd, 2008, 04:33 PM
I wanna join! I wanna join!

Sweet Candace
April 2nd, 2008, 04:35 PM
Okay. I see you're just like the rest of us! Enuthasatic Pearlshippers! Welcome to the club!

Perfectionist
April 2nd, 2008, 04:37 PM
Ok made another copy with Pearlshipping on it you can shoose which one.
http://i25.tinypic.com/p2iqq.jpg
There will definitely be more banners coming from me in the not so distant future. \o/

Can I start a topic?
Do you think that Ash and Dawn's Pokemon will have a crush on each other and that might trigger Ash and Dawn's feelings for each other?

Unforgettable
April 2nd, 2008, 04:43 PM
Welcome new comer!!!! I love it when we get new people. XD
Do you think that Ash and Dawn's Pokemon will have a crush on each other and that might trigger Ash and Dawn's feelings for each other?
No, I don't think they do. I think that Pikachu and Piplup are good friends, and that makes Ash and Dawn's friendship stronger, but I believe there is no crush. But they may plan an epic get their masters together plan XD

Sweet Candace
April 2nd, 2008, 04:43 PM
You're answer is this: Lagomorphshipping (PikachuxBuneary). That has a bigger impact than any other Pokemon ships if Ash and Dawn to fall in love and stay together

Unforgettable
April 2nd, 2008, 04:48 PM
Right. I thought she meant Piplup and Pikachu. ^^;
But yes, It is a known fact that Buneary has a crush on Pikachu. And there are things that point to Pikachu starting to like Buneary back.
But yes, on that one I agree with Sweet Dawn 100%

foxkrystal
April 2nd, 2008, 04:52 PM
Yeah... but what if Buneary doesn't symbolize Dawn liking Ash? It seems that Buneary symbolizes Misty 'cause she already has a crush on Ash. Probably if Pikachu's and Piplup's relationship with each other gets stronger, it would probably have the same effect on Ash and Dawn's relationship with each other; which would anger Kenny even more.

Perfectionist
April 2nd, 2008, 04:52 PM
Ok I've found some images which I'd like to share!
http://gallery.ppnstudio.com/albums/userpics/11043/thumb_19914432880%7E0.jpg http://tn1-4.pv.deviantart.com/fs17/150/f/2007/194/e/7/Satoshi_Hikari_by_kurumi_elric.jpg http://img05.glitterfy.com/12/glitterfy230441360X.gif
That's all for now but I will post some more later! \o/

Sweet Candace
April 2nd, 2008, 04:56 PM
Remeber, the pics you find and upload, they must be age-appropriate!

Perfectionist
April 2nd, 2008, 04:59 PM
Yes of course!
(Was there something unappropriate with those pictures or were you just reminding me?

Katsu Koneko
April 2nd, 2008, 05:09 PM
Welcome NEW MEMBERS! X3

Um..excuse me Perfectionist, but that fanart was made by my friend, "endless-summer181" of DA I would appreciate it, if you credit her for the fanart.

Perfectionist
April 2nd, 2008, 05:16 PM
Sorry I've had that picture saved for ages and forgot where I got it...
Thanks for that though, won't happen again.

MaJuSe
April 2nd, 2008, 05:45 PM
Eeeeek! I love the banner you made Perfectionist!
Hmmm...what do I think? I'm thinking no because last time when Buenary went majorly ga-ga over Pikachu, Dawn didn't fall for Ash (Phooey!) but Pikachu is starting to like Buenary so major point for Lago!
Ehm, *picks up microphone* I'd like to thank foxkrystal, SweetDawn, YunaDances, Katsu Koneko, and Perfectionist for making me feel welcome around here!

Unforgettable
April 2nd, 2008, 08:17 PM
Yeah... but what if Buneary doesn't symbolize Dawn liking Ash? It seems that Buneary symbolizes Misty 'cause she already has a crush on Ash. Probably if Pikachu's and Piplup's relationship with each other gets stronger, it would probably have the same effect on Ash and Dawn's relationship with each other; which would anger Kenny even more.
I don't understand what you are saying. There is no way that Buneary could represent Misty. It doesn't make any sense. And there is nothing pointing to that. There is way more evidence pointing to Buneary representing Dawn. Can you explain where you got this?

MaJuSe
April 2nd, 2008, 09:58 PM
I don't understand what you are saying. There is no way that Buneary could represent Misty. It doesn't make any sense. And there is nothing pointing to that. There is way more evidence pointing to Buneary representing Dawn. Can you explain where you got this?I think what foxkrystal is trying to say is that if Buenary was Misty's pokemon, and Buenary fell for Pikachu then Buenary would symbolize Misty because possibily she could have a crush on Ash...*reads over comment* ehm...that doesn't make sense, sorta...

Unforgettable
April 2nd, 2008, 10:13 PM
Ok, well saying if Buneary was Misty's Pokemon that would make some sense, but I still don't get it.
That's like taking the Dawn theory and changing it to Misty.

MaJuSe
April 2nd, 2008, 10:42 PM
Ok, well saying if Buneary was Misty's Pokemon that would make some sense, but I still don't get it.
That's like taking the Dawn theory and changing it to Misty.*blinks* Oka-a-ay, this is a bit confusing. Now why would Buenary be Misty's pokemon? *shrugs* i don't know...she isn't so we don't have to worry 'bout that. Now, sense I have posted very off topic things, I shall post a totally relevant topic!
When do you think that Dawn realises that she likes Ash?
Hopefully, if she tries to make Kenny jealous , instead she falls in love with no other than Ash! Gasp!

Perfectionist
April 2nd, 2008, 10:47 PM
I would love to see that happen! Like she makes a plan to make Kenny jealous, and Ash sees and only makes him like Dawn more. Then he tells her how he really feels and everything is lovey dovey. \o/

MaJuSe
April 2nd, 2008, 11:01 PM
I would love to see that happen! Like she makes a plan to make Kenny jealous, and Ash sees and only makes him like Dawn more. Then he tells her how he really feels and everything is lovey dovey. \o/Eeeeeh! ADORABLE! Ash is jealous! Ash is jealous! 'nuff said...

Unforgettable
April 2nd, 2008, 11:13 PM
That would be win. Total and utter win.
Though we know she likes Ash already, LOLOLOL

foxkrystal
April 3rd, 2008, 08:46 AM
I think what foxkrystal is trying to say is that if Buenary was Misty's pokemon, and Buenary fell for Pikachu then Buenary would symbolize Misty because possibily she could have a crush on Ash...*reads over comment* ehm...that doesn't make sense, sorta...
I didn't say Buneary was Misty's pokemon, I think it was trying to give us a hint, that if a pokemon had feelings for Pikachu, then a trainer or gym leader would have feelings for Ash. IF you didn't look up Misty on Bulbapedia, it says that she has feelings for Ash, and she has a crush on him. Misty is to return to the DP series, to tell Ash her feelings for him. This may not be 100% true, but that's what it said on Answers.com. Ash doesn't have feelings for Misty, but he likes, and cares about Misty a lot.Well, he could have minor feelings for Misty, but anyways he doesn't know anything about relationships, but pretty soon we'll know that he'll soon learn about relationships, and probably crush over a trainer, or gym leader, or someone.

Sweet Candace
April 3rd, 2008, 12:40 PM
Hey! Let's get off this topic of Misty! More ASsh & Dawn!

Perfectionist
April 3rd, 2008, 02:33 PM
Topic: Do you think that if Ash expresses his feelings for Ash, Brock will get back at him by dragging his ear or using Croagunk? (Sorry kinda off topic but I thought it would be funny to hear responses.)

Sweet Candace
April 3rd, 2008, 03:57 PM
Do you think that if Ash expresses his feelings for Dawn, Brock will get back at him by dragging his ear or using Croagunk?

Um, let me think. NO! Brock is a good friend to Ash, and I'd think he'd be happy, but a bit jealous Ash got a girlfriend before he did :P

Unforgettable
April 3rd, 2008, 04:27 PM
No, he wouldn't. Brock is a good friend, and I'm sure will cheer Ash and Dawn on all the way!

Sweet Candace
April 3rd, 2008, 04:36 PM
I know. But I'd still say he'd be a bit jealous about Ash getting a girlfriend before him...

Unforgettable
April 3rd, 2008, 05:36 PM
Yeah... but I don't know. He doesn't seem to be jealous about other thinks, but he could be. XD Poor Brock, if he just play it smooth he would get a girl. XD
Who would be the first to admit their feelings, and how?

MaJuSe
April 3rd, 2008, 11:29 PM
I don't think Brock would get back at Ash or anything but I don't know about Croagunk...it has a mind of it's own.
Dawn! Of course Dawn! Ash, no way! He's to dense...Hmmm...it'd be funny if Dawn tried to confess to Ash but there were too many distractions
Brock:"Hey guys! Look at my new leafblower!"
Dawn:*thinking*.......crap.

Dawn: "Ash, for a long time I've felt very safe and protected and warm around you. You've always wanted the best for me. You have a sweet and caring nature and you're always very kind with pokemon. You're one of a kind. And please, don't think of me any lower when I say what I'm about to say...Ash Ketchum, I love you"
Ash:"..."
Dawn: "Ash? Ash?!"
Ash:"Huh? Oh, I guess I had my headphones on!"
Dawn:*twitches* "You what?!"

Sweet Candace
April 4th, 2008, 11:10 AM
Dawn will be the first to confess her feelings. Then, Ash will confess his. But Dawn will say she loves him first

MaJuSe
April 4th, 2008, 03:21 PM
Dawn will be the first to confess her feelings. Then, Ash will confess his. But Dawn will say she loves him firstRight on! Who knows? Maybe Ash'll be the first to confess...it'll get rid of the whole "girls confess first" cliche thingy...

~Rene~
April 4th, 2008, 09:56 PM
Okay and what is the topic now about Pearlshipping, ~Sweet Dawn~? I am not sure.

Sweet Candace
April 5th, 2008, 05:15 AM
This topic, ~Rene~:

foxkrystal
April 5th, 2008, 09:16 AM
This topic, ~Rene~:

I don't think either would confess their feelings cause they might not ever have feelings for each other. I am a type of shipper that goes by the series, and not fantasy. I heard that Misty would be the first to confess her feelings for Ash, but I don't know how Ash is going to take it. Kenny has feelings for Dawn: if Kenny and Misty were to meet up with Ash and Dawn, then it could be a shipping showdown. Whom will Ash and Dawn be with? Kenny and Dawn? Ash and Misty? Ash and Dawn? those are the top two shippings, Pokeshipping, and Penguinshipping that have the most potential in the series thus far. But the bottom line is to me, is that I don't think Ash and Dawn would have feelings for each other.

Sweet Candace
April 5th, 2008, 01:49 PM
Aww, come on. What about Misty and Kenny being together? This is about giving love to Pearlshipping, not ripping it apart...

foxkrystal
April 5th, 2008, 02:50 PM
Aww, come on. What about Misty and Kenny being together? This is about giving love to Pearlshipping, not ripping it apart...
I'm being an honest Pearlshipper, and I really don't want to think into it too much. I know y'all love to give love to Pearlshipping, but I'd rather not jump to conclusions without thinking, or else nothing will ever happen between those two. I'm glad about what's going on so far, so I'm going to stay balance on that shipping, and other shippings, and hope that something works out soon. ^-^

MaJuSe
April 5th, 2008, 06:23 PM
I'm sure foxkrystal means well! Don't worry Sweet Dawn! Foxkrystal is one of the best pearlshippers I know! I was bored in Science and...

foxkrystal
April 5th, 2008, 07:16 PM
I'm sure foxkrystal means well! Don't worry Sweet Dawn! Foxkrystal is one of the best pearlshippers I know! I was bored in Science and...
Oh yeah, well look at my drawings ^-^
http://fanfictor26.deviantart.com/art/Pearlshipping-Caramelldansen-80558308
http://fanfictor26.deviantart.com/art/Twosome-in-the-Stars-of-Light-81568205

MaJuSe
April 5th, 2008, 08:56 PM
*gasp* Your drawings are ADORABLE!!! The second one was pwetty! XD *saves pics*

foxkrystal
April 6th, 2008, 09:39 AM
You guys are bafooons! You didn't even listen to the post I posted on March 28th! LOOOK NNNOOOWW! *please ^-^* Currently Pokeshipping's in the lead for the vote.
Did anyone listen to my post? If y'all like Pearlshipping so much, then please vote for it on bulbagarden. Advanceshipping's in the lead, and I would like you guys to be happy for supporting it, and I think you should at least vote for it as your favorite shipping (if it is). I'm happy for Advanceshipping because it's crawling out of its shell for once. The only one that needs to come back to just at least get over waiting should be Pokeshipping. I'm not saying I'm going against Pearlshipping, it's that I would like all of the shippings with Ash have a happy ending for once don't ya think?

Sweet Candace
April 6th, 2008, 10:48 AM
New topic:

Do you think Ash and Dawn would be more successful if they had each other by their side?

foxkrystal
April 6th, 2008, 10:58 AM
New topic:

Do you think Ash and Dawn would be more successful if they had each other by their side?
They would be successful if each of them were by their sides. To bash out Team Rocket, take down Team Galaxy, and hopefully someday stop Hunter J together. Supporting each other in battles and contests is another thing that would make Ash and Dawn win successfully at each other's side.

One more thing, read the post I posted TODAY! You guys never listen! For the third time y'all ignored it, and I'm getting angry.

Sweet Candace
April 6th, 2008, 01:06 PM
I'm sorry, but my life doesn't revolve around my computer. I do have a life, and high school...

MaJuSe
April 6th, 2008, 04:29 PM
You guys are bafooons! You didn't even listen to the post I posted on March 28th! LOOOK NNNOOOWW! *please ^-^* Currently Pokeshipping's in the lead for the vote.
Did anyone listen to my post? If y'all like Pearlshipping so much, then please vote for it on bulbagarden. Advanceshipping's in the lead, and I would like you guys to be happy for supporting it, and I think you should at least vote for it as your favorite shipping (if it is). I'm happy for Advanceshipping because it's crawling out of its shell for once. The only one that needs to come back to just at least get over waiting should be Pokeshipping. I'm not saying I'm going against Pearlshipping, it's that I would like all of the shippings with Ash have a happy ending for once don't ya think?There's only one Ash shipping that's gonna have a happy ending and that's gonna be...well, we'll just have to wait and see! I'd love to vote on bulbagardens...but I don't have an acount ^_^; Wouldn't it be nice if we could clone Ash? 'kay...~sweet dawn~'s topic...well of course it would strengthen their relationship! If they're together more that gives them more time...to be together? And to talk and to laugh and to be all cutsey! Me, I'm perfectly fine with Ash and Dawn's relationship right now and I wouldn't want it any other way! And foxkrystal, sorry for like, ignoring you! Is there anything I could do to make it up? If there is, PLZ tell me! Ehm...I can make a topic, yes? OK, well here goes!
What sorta romantic relationship should Ash and Dawn have (if they ever had one...hopefully) Comedic? Humble? Passionate? Lovey-dovey? Lustful? Lecherous???
Hopefully no one will pick the last two unless they're refering to marrige between the two...which is WAY to early to think about! But still, it's fun fantasize if you know your dreams won't get hurt! Me? I'd love a Comedic and Lovey-dovey relationship, and it's quite typical between anime couples but still the fireyness of the combo never runs out! Give your opinion! It's well desired! Go Pearlshipping! XD~

Unforgettable
April 7th, 2008, 12:19 AM
What sorta romantic relationship should Ash and Dawn have (if they ever had one...hopefully) Comedic? Humble? Passionate? Lovey-dovey? Lustful? Lecherous???

It would totally be comedic due to the nature of the two we are talking about, but I think that Dawn would be really lovey-dovey, and Ash would be a really passionate one. XD

~Rene~
April 7th, 2008, 03:43 AM
I think Dawn will be the first to admit Ash's feelings. Maybe she will talk to him about something.

Lovey-dovey. I would like to see them kiss.

Sweet Candace
April 7th, 2008, 01:15 PM

Defintely lovey-dovey! And then they'll marry (which I know, it's way too early to decide) and they'll continue being lovey-dovey towards each other

~Rene~
April 8th, 2008, 04:12 AM
Nice answer, ~Sweet Dawn~. Anyway, here's a picture of Pearshipping:
http://gallery.pokenightmare.com/albums/shinou/497/350.jpg
Credits to Pokemon Nightmare.

Sweet Candace
April 8th, 2008, 11:10 AM
Nice pic, ~Rene~, do we happen to have a new topic?

MaJuSe
April 9th, 2008, 02:04 PM
Hmmmm...a lovey-dovey/passionate/comedic relationship it is! OK, topic anyone? I know!
How do you think Dawn will realize that she has feelings for Ash? By noticing that she's constantly blushing around him? By noticing that she talks about him? By noticing that she thinks of him? By noticing that she's jealous of other girls around him?
You can do any kind of Scenario, not only the ones I listed so...yeah. I think Dawn admires Ash alot so I think maybe she'd realize her feelings for him once she notices her constant thought of him. Yeah, all this if Dawn had feelings for him! Nice picy, ~Rene~

Sweet Candace
April 9th, 2008, 02:44 PM
How do you think Dawn will realize that she has feelings for Ash? By noticing that she's constantly blushing around him? By noticing that she talks about him? By noticing that she thinks of him? By noticing that she's jealous of other girls around him?

I'm not sure about this one, but I think she'll be jealous that other girls that get around Ash

foxkrystal
April 9th, 2008, 07:35 PM
Sorry, I'll have to set that question out as well :(. I just don't think it's that for me to think of those questions. But I have two; no three pictures I'd like to share from fanfictor26.
http://fanfictor26.deviantart.com/art/Dawn-Queen-of-Kingdom-Light-82297685
http://fanfictor26.deviantart.com/art/Poke-vs-pearl-vs-penguinbabies-82365645
http://fanfictor26.deviantart.com/art/Satoshi-and-Hikari-dolls-82366614

Sweet Candace
April 10th, 2008, 11:37 AM
What are the perfect "couple" Pokemon for Ash and Dawn?

foxkrystal
April 10th, 2008, 06:29 PM
Pikachu and Piplup ^-^ reason is because they are having such a wonderful friendship together, and they both act like their trainers.

MaJuSe
April 11th, 2008, 04:10 PM
I have to agree with foxkrystal 'cause both Pikachu and Piplup act like Ash and Dawn. They both act like leaders you can depend on and they're almost never not together. Plus, they always have eachothers side! =)

Sweet Candace
April 11th, 2008, 04:25 PM
I meant Pokemon they don't have (ie Nidoran female and Nidoran male, or Luvdiscs). But, that's fine...

foxkrystal
April 11th, 2008, 08:25 PM
Sorry Majuse, but ff26 left her picture of your request back at school. It IS done, but she just accidentally left it, and won't be back in school until Monday. Let's see, which pokemon that isn't Ash and Dawn's would be more like them the most? Let's just say: Dialga and Palkia.

MaJuSe
April 12th, 2008, 02:26 AM
I meant Pokemon they don't have (ie Nidoran female and Nidoran male, or Luvdiscs). But, that's fine...Oh...*sweatdrops*. I think Kirlia and Gallade are kinda like Ash and Dawn 'cause Kirlia is all girly (if it's a girl) and Gallade is fierce and strong! I don't know...Kirlia and Gallade are kinda cute together and so are Ash and Dawn. *shrugs* maybe...? That's ok foxkrystal, tell fanfictor26 that she has all the time in the world! Actually, more like tell yourself you have all the time in the world. You're fanfictor26 aren't you?

Sweet Candace
April 12th, 2008, 06:39 AM
From how forkrystal worded that post, I don't think she is fanfictor26...

Okay, about the topic. I think any male-female combo would work (Nidoran F and Nidoran M as an example)

~Rene~
April 12th, 2008, 07:33 AM
What are the perfect "couple" Pokemon for Ash and Dawn?
I think it will be Ash's Pikachu and Dawn's Buneary.

Sweet Candace
April 12th, 2008, 08:59 AM
I also meant for this topic, Pokemon they DON'T have that fit the "couple" mood

foxkrystal
April 12th, 2008, 07:31 PM
ZOMG! *SSPPPPPPPPPEWWWWWWWWWWWS like chowder from the show, "Chowder*
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii312/cascade88/pearlshippingpic.jpg

MaJuSe
April 12th, 2008, 09:38 PM
*jaw drops* That. Is. So. FREAKINN ADORABLE! Is Dawn blushing or something? I'd like to know what episode that was! Anyways, thanks for posting the pic foxkrystal! *mumbles something about pic too good to be true*

Katsu Koneko
April 12th, 2008, 11:01 PM
ZOMG! *SSPPPPPPPPPEWWWWWWWWWWWS like chowder from the show, "Chowder*
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii312/cascade88/pearlshippingpic.jpg

OMG ADORABLE! Maybe it's from the preview of the future Wallace episodes

MaJuSe
April 13th, 2008, 02:12 AM
OMG ADORABLE! Maybe it's from the preview of the future Wallace episodesI sense a very jealous May! XD Not really but the pic was cute! I bet it's just Ash helping her prepare for the contest Wallace is throwing.

Sweet Candace
April 13th, 2008, 05:32 AM
That pic is cute. Do we have a new topic?

foxkrystal
April 13th, 2008, 09:59 AM
*jaw drops* That. Is. So. FREAKINN ADORABLE! Is Dawn blushing or something? I'd like to know what episode that was! Anyways, thanks for posting the pic foxkrystal! *mumbles something about pic too good to be true*
It's the upcoming one. Yes everything's going to be exciting, and one more thing. I have a new topic: What do you think would happen in the next contest? Just so you know DP078 is going to be quite a ride for Pearlshipping, cause I know something you don't ^-^ he, he, he

Sweet Candace
April 13th, 2008, 12:15 PM
Awww! Well, at least tell me! I made this club!

foxkrystal
April 13th, 2008, 04:20 PM
Awww! Well, at least tell me! I made this club!
First, you need to answer the question I posted before you ^-^

Katsu Koneko
April 13th, 2008, 06:26 PM
What do you think would happen in the next contest?
Perhaps Ash and Dawn will battle in the finals and it will be a tie~ X3

That would be awesome. :D

MaJuSe
April 14th, 2008, 12:32 AM
It's the upcoming one. Yes everything's going to be exciting, and one more thing. I have a new topic: What do you think would happen in the next contest? Just so you know DP078 is going to be quite a ride for Pearlshipping, cause I know something you don't ^-^ he, he, heU-upcomig one? I'm not ready for the cuteness! *faints* I think maybe Ash and Dawn will confess? XD Just kidding! Umm...maybe like what Katsu said, they'll tie in the finals? Or maybe 'cause Dawn lost her confidence after losing 2 appeal rounds, Ash will try to cheer her up? I found something interesting enough... well, in D&P 78 Ash see's a Pokemon in Lake Valor which is most likely to be an Azelf ('cause it lives there) and didn't Dawn see a Mesprit? Azelf ,Mesprit. Ash, Dawn. See something here?

~Rene~
April 14th, 2008, 02:05 AM
I think Ash and Dawn would battle in the final with their partners.

foxkrystal
April 14th, 2008, 12:20 PM
I think Ash and Dawn would battle in the final with their partners.

DP079: haruka is fighting hikari in the finals. it's gonna' be one heck of a ride right?

MaJuSe
April 14th, 2008, 02:36 PM
DP079: haruka is fighting hikari in the finals. it's gonna' be one heck of a ride right? Where do you get this info anyways? I bet Haruka is gonna win 'cause she has way more experience then Hikari...but I want Hikari to win though. It's gonna be a love battle for Satoshi! No, but I bet the girl who wins will probably be to the other girl "good job" or "you did great" or something. I don't see them acting jealous of eachother...but you never know~

foxkrystal
April 14th, 2008, 07:12 PM
If DP077, 78, and 79 are contest festivals, would Ash be in this costume when Dawn comes to the final league of the contest?
http://imageboard.pocketmonsters.net/Satoshi/src/120766174575.png

MaJuSe
April 14th, 2008, 08:15 PM
If DP077, 78, and 79 are contest festivals, would Ash be in this costume when Dawn comes to the final league of the contest?
http://imageboard.pocketmonsters.net/Satoshi/src/120766174575.pngI dunno...but that would be awesome! So adorable! Or maybe he'll cheer for *gulp* May...anyways, Ouendan Satoshi is so cool! But Katsu has already clamied him! XD

Katsu Koneko
April 14th, 2008, 09:24 PM
Yeah where are you getting your info fox? o-o

http://katsu14.deviantart.com/art/Pearlship-Fight-color-82882565
I drew Pearlshipping again. :D

MaJuSe
April 14th, 2008, 10:17 PM
Yeah where are you getting your info fox? o-o

http://katsu14.deviantart.com/art/Pearlship-Fight-color-82882565
I drew Pearlshipping again. :DOh! This is awesome! Satoshi and Hikari look so "ready to battle"! I love it! *saves to my pictures* <3

Unforgettable
April 15th, 2008, 12:57 AM
AWW What a cute pic!!!
So I'm back from the convention. There was a girl cosplaying Dawn. It was great. XD
So is there a topic?

MaJuSe
April 15th, 2008, 02:29 AM
AWW What a cute pic!!!
So I'm back from the convention. There was a girl cosplaying Dawn. It was great. XD
So is there a topic?Welcome back YunaDances! Ummm...topic? >_<;; No, not really but I guess we're just discussing how Dawn and May will battle against eachother in the finals...it will be a ride for Pearlshipping so foxkrystal says, more like a bumpy ride. May is the jealous type *grins* Not really!

Unforgettable
April 15th, 2008, 02:46 AM
We all know that May is too busy with Drew now anyways. XD
Hmmm, I think I would be more scared of Misty personally...

MaJuSe
April 15th, 2008, 09:24 PM
Most likely Drew won't be around but still...I know May's not the jealous type but if I can recall correctly, Ash showed alot of affection and care for her so that really might upset Dawn considering that her confidence is really low. Misty, I don't know, when she appeared in AG she wasn't really upset about May or anything. They became fast friends so I'm kinda guessing if she appears in DP she and Dawn will become friends too...

foxkrystal
April 16th, 2008, 01:03 PM
Just so you know, there's a new trailer coming your way soon ^-^ Got sneak peak screeshots. They. Are. Wonderful XD

Satoshi: Hikari!!!
http://imageboard.pocketmonsters.net/Movie/src/120826299642.jpg
It's Giratina
http://imageboard.pocketmonsters.net/Movie/src/120826332665.jpg
Shayman's adorable
http://imageboard.pocketmonsters.net/Movie/src/120826312055.jpg

foxkrystal
April 21st, 2008, 04:20 PM
I'm double posting cause you guys are being official lazy bums cause you HAVEN'T been here since Wednesday! The new trailer came in, and it's gonna' be one of my most favorite movies of all time! I love it a lot! To top that off, DP075 really made me go, "woah..." when Ash and Dawn were battling each other. I watch it all the time now cause you'll have to find out yourself ^-^. MaJuse, sorry about the delay for your request, but ff26 is on a special mission trying to retreive it from her history room in her school. Sad, isn't it? Please watch the latest trailer of Pokemon movie 11, it's wickedly awesome ^-^!

MaJuSe
April 21st, 2008, 11:53 PM
I'm double posting cause you guys are being official lazy bums cause you HAVEN'T been here since Wednesday! The new trailer came in, and it's gonna' be one of my most favorite movies of all time! I love it a lot! To top that off, DP075 really made me go, "woah..." when Ash and Dawn were battling each other. I watch it all the time now cause you'll have to find out yourself ^-^. MaJuse, sorry about the delay for your request, but ff26 is on a special mission trying to retreive it from her history room in her school. Sad, isn't it? Please watch the latest trailer of Pokemon movie 11, it's wickedly awesome ^-^!Lazy bums???!!! Sorry!!! Anyways...I haven't seen the latest movie trailer =( I can't find it and I wanna see it so so so, oh so badly! I bet movie 11 is gonna be just the very best, chromomagnifecent movie ever! Oh, I know what you mean by "'whoa...'" in DP75, oh my god, there was this scene in the begininng of the episode that was to cute to describe! Dawn was going all "googly" (kinda ^ ^;;) over Ash! *faints*. Thanks foxkrystal for the screenshots! They were the best! Makes me wanna see the movie even more! And tell fanfictor26 that she doesn't have to rush! I'm perfectly fine right now...

foxkrystal
April 22nd, 2008, 10:57 AM
Lazy bums???!!! Sorry!!! Anyways...I haven't seen the latest movie trailer =( I can't find it and I wanna see it so so so, oh so badly! I bet movie 11 is gonna be just the very best, chromomagnifecent movie ever! Oh, I know what you mean by "'whoa...'" in DP75, oh my god, there was this scene in the begininng of the episode that was to cute to describe! Dawn was going all "googly" (kinda ^ ^;;) over Ash! *faints*. Thanks foxkrystal for the screenshots! They were the best! Makes me wanna see the movie even more! And tell fanfictor26 that she doesn't have to rush! I'm perfectly fine right now...
I have the trailer, and here I will send it to you ^-^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvgfhmKQ2vI
Watch it, and believe!
Another thing, I have a feeling that Dawn is now taller than Ash 0_o. Is it me, or is Dawn naturally getting taller than Ash?

MaJuSe
April 22nd, 2008, 08:05 PM
I have the trailer, and here I will send it to you ^-^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvgfhmKQ2vI
Watch it, and believe!
Another thing, I have a feeling that Dawn is now taller than Ash 0_o. Is it me, or is Dawn naturally getting taller than Ash? I absolutely love the trailer!!! Shaymin's so cute <3 Hmmm...is Dawn getting taller than Ash? It's a possibility! I mean, Ash is the short type XD

foxkrystal
April 23rd, 2008, 03:37 PM
Dawn's been taller than Ash in DP075, and the 2nd movie. It seemed to me that she was physically behind Ash when seeing something or meeting someone/thing. Even when she's standing infront of Ash, she seemed taller or farther away from him.
If Dawn's taller than Ash, then I'm going to be quite upset, and worried. I hope she's still shorter than Ash, and not make Ash short again like in the Kanto, Orange, and Johto region :(.

Unforgettable
April 23rd, 2008, 03:49 PM
When they are walking next to each other, they are the same height. It's just animation mishaps when she is taller. The only person who is visibly taller is Brock.

foxkrystal
April 23rd, 2008, 03:52 PM
When they are walking next to each other, they are the same height. It's just animation mishaps when she is taller. The only person who is visibly taller is Brock.
the movie, and... being taller than May, and... Oi I don't know... This is complete madness, and I'm in quite a mess after finding out what's happening in the DP076-DP080. I tell if someone replies to this, or posts a post on this thread.

Katsu Koneko
April 23rd, 2008, 07:18 PM
Animators can't make up their minds. xD

Remember don't trust the trailers..you don't know what scenes from them they're not going to put. :3

foxkrystal
April 24th, 2008, 11:54 AM
LMAO! Ash is in an outfit for the next episode. But here's a problem; Advanceshipping's got a new hint. Why did Ash still have that ribbon in the first place? Must be a token like misty's lure thingy. Everything's gonna' be so cool in the next episode; I just know it.

Katsu Koneko
April 24th, 2008, 03:06 PM
To remind himself of his first attending a contest and winning/tie?

I don't really see this as an Advanceshipping hint and the lure as a hint for Pokeshipping.

Unforgettable
April 26th, 2008, 02:01 AM
So guys, I think we need a new topic. No worries about the ribbon. Every shipping is going to have it's hints.

Cynic Kaka
April 26th, 2008, 12:30 PM
I will totally have to do that!! But I've never been to AOL videos...
I know, Ash totally shows Dawn more affection than he has any other female character. XD

Not really.

Has he kissed her in the Japanese Anime? He kissed May and Misty in Japanese Anime (he's the player)
Has he saved her from falling off a cliff? (May, 2 times)
Ash has argued with Misty 87 times, May 21, Dawn 22.

Katsu Koneko
April 26th, 2008, 01:00 PM

Not really.

Has he kissed her in the Japanese Anime? He kissed May and Misty in Japanese Anime (he's the player)
Has he saved her from falling off a cliff? (May, 2 times)
Ash has argued with Misty 87 times, May 21, Dawn 22.

Dude. He hasn't kissed ANY OF THEM. Those pictures you saw are probably photoshoped.
He saved her when falling from a TOWER in the Darkrai movie.
Errr who cares about arguments..

Cynic Kaka
April 26th, 2008, 01:14 PM
Oh. I wasn't thinking/going on movies, because events in movies don't tie in with the shows. I never saw the movie either (I wish I saw GALLADE!)

I'm not sre about misty, but I KNOW that in the Japanese Pokemon Rangers and the Temple of the Sea, when Ash Pulled May out of the water, he pulled her in and they kissed for about 4 seconds. (DANG 4KIDS!)

Lol sorry..didn't mean for argument to sprout...just wanted to point something out.

Katsu Koneko
April 26th, 2008, 01:24 PM
Oh. I wasn't thinking/going on movies, because events in movies don't tie in with the shows. I never saw the movie either (I wish I saw GALLADE!)

I'm not sre about misty, but I KNOW that in the Japanese Pokemon Rangers and the Temple of the Sea, when Ash Pulled May out of the water, he pulled her in and they kissed for about 4 seconds. (DANG 4KIDS!)

Good point. I forget if he saved her from a cliff in the show.

You're wrong again. I have both the RAW and SUBBED version of the movie and they didn't kiss. And Pokemon USA dubs it now.

foxkrystal
April 27th, 2008, 09:39 AM
Good point. I forget if he saved her from a cliff in the show.

You're wrong again. I have both the RAW and SUBBED version of the movie and they didn't kiss. And Pokemon USA dubs it now.
Nah, if Ash and May were to kiss, it would have been a major hint, and about every Advanceshipper would have that picture all over their movies, their signatures, and their avatars.
On topic: If Dawn gets a new costume for the second season in japan (if there is one) who would give it to her, and what would become of that?
Here's my answer: either her mother or May would give her the costume, and Ash and Brock compliment on it, as Kenny blushes again.

Katsu Koneko
April 28th, 2008, 03:56 PM
I wonder what would happen if Dawn gave a necklace to Ash or the other way around. :3 That would be so cuute~

foxkrystal
April 28th, 2008, 05:06 PM
I wonder what would happen if Dawn gave a necklace to Ash or the other way around. :3 That would be so cuute~
Nah. neither wouldn't. Besides, They are just natural cheerleaders. Do you think that they'll ever give each other something nice? I know Ash gave Dawn that pretty bell from DP052, but that really wasn't a hint. Dawn dressed up for Ash when in gym battles, but that was a hint; but not that big of a deal. I'da know what to say to this question Katsu-san, It's kind of hard to put it in a reasonable answer.

foxkrystal
May 2nd, 2008, 07:05 PM
Okay, now I'm getting tired of double posting here, please people; Pearlshipping has not come to an end yet. There's still hope, and faith; so if you please, please come back for once and discuss something. I don't like coming here for nothing :(.
New Question: Piplup and Pikachu seem to get along well, if it gets stronger time after time, will it effect the friendship between Ash and Dawn?

foxkrystal
May 9th, 2008, 11:30 AM
Don't make me double post again! > < Here's what I have for DP077 & DP078.
1) Dawn was trying to fix her hair after she saw Ash's appeal
2) Ash and Dawn were alone together face to face in the hallway to the stage, and high-fived
3) When Dawn was fumbling with her pokeball in her appeal, Ash, Brock, May, and Zoey were shocked. But Dawn caught her pokeball, and Everyone sighed in relief, but Ash sighed in relief with his hand over his heart LOL
4) He encountered Azelf at Lake Valor which could mean something about Ash and Dawn seeing Legendary Pokemon of Sinnoh. He was freaking out about it, and Dawn calmed him down by letting Piplup use bubble beam at his face LMAO
*) Paul was saying, "What the heck" when he saw Ash in his Indiana jones costume ROLF XD.
5) Ash jumped for joy, and Pikachu and Piplup did a high five after Dawn won her first battle in the Mikuri Cup.
Please respond here. I miss you guys, and it's about time you should come back ^-^
~foxkrystal
PS. The Jump for joy part is my posting picture. Hurray for bacon! XD

Katsu Koneko
May 9th, 2008, 04:59 PM
Don't make me double post again! > < Here's what I have for DP077 & DP078.
1) Dawn was trying to fix her hair after she saw Ash's appeal
3) When Dawn was fumbling with her pokeball in her appeal, Ash, Brock, May, and Zoey were shocked. But Dawn caught her pokeball, and Everyone sighed in relief, but Ash sighed in relief with his hand over his heart LOL
4) He encountered Azelf at Lake Valor which could mean something about Ash and Dawn seeing Legendary Pokemon of Sinnoh. He was freaking out about it, and Dawn calmed him down by letting Piplup use bubble beam at his face LMAO

1) Well she wanted to look the best since she was preforming in front of Mikuri-sama. xD
3) Hm..well I don't really see how this a Pearlshippy moment..people do that..
4) Well he was panicking because he saw the legendary Pokemon. He was trying to tell how he and Pikachu saw it, but he got his words jumbled up and she had to calm him down with a bubble beam.

Loved the bubblebeam and high five part. xD

foxkrystal
May 9th, 2008, 06:32 PM
Thank god someone came back. I felt real lonely, and I needed everyone to come back for once. They'll like the news from DP077 and DP078. but I have bigger news that spoils DP079 and DP080. Oi, if you would like to know, then send a PM to me, and I'll tell you what there is to know ^-^

MaJuSe
May 11th, 2008, 10:19 PM
I'm-I'm aliveeeee! X3 ...ehem, ANYWAYS, I'm glad the writers haven't forgot about the high-fives, it's been awhile since it happened...and Ash saw a projected soul of Azelf in lake Valor, just like when Dawn saw Mesprit, that sure is a coincidence.

Sweet Candace
May 13th, 2008, 02:00 PM
I'm a bit suprised May is being shown before Misty...

But, I'm back and it's a new topic time!

Would you except Dawn to be jealous of May? (let's say both have feelings for him)

foxkrystal
May 14th, 2008, 02:08 PM
uhh.... I don't think so. They wouldn't have feelings for Ash in the first place at this point in the series. DP079 is going to be something to look forward to, you might wanna hold that question until then.

Sweet Candace
May 14th, 2008, 03:38 PM
Okay, sorry...

Do we have a new topic?

foxkrystal
May 15th, 2008, 02:20 PM
Bad news for Pearlshipping. it's now making it's fall. I found out the ending of Pokemon, and y'all will NOT be happy

Sweet Candace
May 15th, 2008, 02:50 PM
That's great. Why do I even bother. Don't tell me how it ends. I want to find out on my own

foxkrystal
May 16th, 2008, 02:40 PM
Well my storm cloud's over, and I'm bound to give you a new on-topic question:
When Dawn and Ash part ways, how do you think they'll say their farewells. If you put anything about kissing, hugging, confessing, or anything like that, then don't answer this question. I want a reasonable answer, and a specific one as well.
Here's my answer: Ash and Dawn will say their farewells, shake hands, Pikachu and Piplup will do the same, and Ash watches Dawn get on her train, as she heads home to compete in the hoenn region with Zoey and Kenny. Ash goes home, and prepares to battle all the members of the Elite Four. Misty meets him, she finally confesses her feelings for him, and wishes him luck on his journey. This would be an awesome ending for DP don't ya think?

Sweet Candace
May 16th, 2008, 03:28 PM
No. That wouldn't be a good ending. Not at all (But for Pokeshippers, yes. For me, no)

foxkrystal
May 16th, 2008, 07:37 PM
No. That wouldn't be a good ending. Not at all (But for Pokeshippers, yes. For me, no)
They'll meet again; no need to worry. Where is everyone? They've all disappeared, and it feels like we are the soul survivors here. I hope this thread doesn't die, 'cause I love it so much.

Sweet Candace
May 17th, 2008, 04:51 AM
I know. I did some hard work getting this thread to this point

Katsu Koneko
May 17th, 2008, 10:07 PM
I'm still here~

Go Pearlshipping. xD

MaJuSe
May 17th, 2008, 11:45 PM
What will we not be happy about foxkrystal? Hmmm...anyways I'm here...still a pearlshipper. I'm currently working on some fanart so when that's done I'll post it on here, ANYWAYS... When Dawn and Ash part ways, how do you think they'll say their farewells. If you put anything about kissing, hugging, confessing, or anything like that, then don't answer this question. I want a reasonable answer, and a specific one as well.
I wouldn't mind your answer since Pokeshipping is okay for me, meh X3 but there's a diffrence between what I think will happen and what I want to happen. What I think would happen (honestly, honestly) is that Ash and Dawn would give eachother a last high five (slow motion, zoom and all that good stuff <3) and then they go their seperate ways, Ash goes to some small region to compete (like orange islands) and Dawn continues co-ordinating (or she becomes a trainer) but truly I would imagine Dawn very sad to leave Ash since he always comforts her and stuff...for her to leave is almost heartbreaking for me...I seriously do not want that, but hey, is has to happen.

Katsu Koneko
May 18th, 2008, 02:29 AM
..for her to leave is almost heartbreaking for me...I seriously do not want that, but hey, is has to happen.

Though Diamond and Pearl may be different.

It has given us many unexpected stuff along the way.

Plus, it's TOO EARLY to think about the goodbyes. ><

Sweet Candace
May 18th, 2008, 06:15 AM
Katsu's right. It's tpp early to think of them seperating

shinygoldash
May 18th, 2008, 06:20 AM
I think they'd do a new series cuz they might make a third game for DP. At the end of it I think Dawn would leave and Ash asks her if she would come with him to the next region (rth generation) and she says no and leaves. She'll then come back later and Ash will show his feelings.

foxkrystal
May 18th, 2008, 08:08 AM
I think they'd do a new series cuz they might make a third game for DP. At the end of it I think Dawn would leave and Ash asks her if she would come with him to the next region (rth generation) and she says no and leaves. She'll then come back later and Ash will show his feelings.
it's too early to go into feelings and confessions as well. But I'd say, Extreme from serebii, and bulbagarden told me that the reason for Ash and Dawn's name being on the intro of the opening theme told her that Ash and Dawn might be together in the next series after DP. I don't really believe that, but since DP is more of an unpredictalbe series, then I'll just let that go until something happens that would effect us greatly, or minorly. It might be bad news, but who knows?

Sweet Candace
May 18th, 2008, 08:46 AM
I just hope Dawn stays for the next region. Maybe then something will happen

shinygoldash
May 18th, 2008, 09:54 AM
She won't probabley be there for 5th generation cuz of new characters and contest sagas. It usually happens. The reason this didn't happen till advanced is cuz there was no girl in the games.

Also, can I join?

Sweet Candace
May 18th, 2008, 11:16 AM
It might just be like the Battle Frontier, Dawn stays with maybe to go to Contests in other regions

Katsu Koneko
May 18th, 2008, 11:46 AM
Who knows. Thouuugh let's get onto another subject. DX

Anyone have a new topic?

Sweet Candace
May 18th, 2008, 11:56 AM
I have no topics right now...

All I hope is at least Dawn and Ash become closer friends (but not boyfriend-girlfriend)

MaJuSe
May 18th, 2008, 05:11 PM
Though Diamond and Pearl may be different.

It has given us many unexpected stuff along the way.

Plus, it's TOO EARLY to think about the goodbyes. ><
He, yeah, you're right ^x^ but May and Misty fans thought so too and look where they are now...ehm, ok I have a new topic...
Do you think there will be a loved theme episode for Ash & Dawn?
It has happened has happened before with Ash's other traveling companions so why not now?

foxkrystal
May 18th, 2008, 07:22 PM
He, yeah, you're right ^x^ but May and Misty fans thought so too and look where they are now...ehm, ok I have a new topic...
It has happened has happened before with Ash's other traveling companions so why not now?
*shakes head* I disagree. Let it be something that Pokeshipper's and Advanceshipper's can't predict. DP's unpredictable remember? We don't know what's going to hit us. I would recommend that there would be no love theme episode for Ash and Dawn. That's a dejavu of Pokemon, and they need something better, something more dense, or hintful, and something unusual coming out of different sides of two people. My DP's gotten more suspenseful than AG, and the original Pokemon series.

shinygoldash
May 18th, 2008, 10:24 PM

It could happen, It might not. It'll be a surprise if anything happens with their feelings, i guess.

Sweet Candace
May 19th, 2008, 11:17 AM
It's still too early for this. But, maybe their friendship will grow and maybe they'll be a couple (And I said maybe)

foxkrystal
May 23rd, 2008, 02:13 PM
What song represents the friendship of Satoshi and Hikari quite well?
Here's one of my answers, "In Whatever Time we Have" It's a song about never being alone, and having someone by your side, and parting ways.
I'll put in the lyrics if you don't mind ^-^
In whatever time we have
For as long as we are living
We can face whatever comes
If we face it now as one
I could make it on my own
Let me know that I don't have to
No one really wants to be alone
In whatever time we have
If at times we are afraid
With so little to believe in
It's alright to feel afraid
I will hold you in the dark
All we know for sure is this
Though the world could end tomorrow
You and I will be together
In whatever time we have
We know life can be a battlefield
But we won't run, and we won't heed
You'll be my fortress, and I will be your shield
No one really wants to be alone
In whatever time we have
There are times I've been afraid
In a world that's so uncertain
Then I feel your hand in mine
And there's courage in my heart
We could live a hundred years
Though the world could end tomorrow
But we know we'll be together
In whatever time we have
From this day forward nights won't seem so black
From this day forward we will never look back
In whatever time we have
We will make the most of time
And at least we'll be together
In whatever time we have.

I hate double posting; don't make me do it again > <
http://gallery.pokenightmare.com/albums/shinou/548/047.jpg
Me: Hey, I wanna' join Ash and Dawn on that rock *pushes Ash off rock, and joins Dawn*
DP081 is one of the most scariest episodes to ever see, when Ash gets burned pretty bad, his pikachu, and if you know Paul and chimchar from the beginning to the current time of Pokemon DP081.

shinygoldash
May 23rd, 2008, 10:56 PM
Ouch, I guess this is one of those "no events happen" pretty much episodes.

foxkrystal
May 27th, 2008, 01:51 PM
Does anyone know where everyone ran off to? It's driving me insane! I hate lonliness, and dying threads. It's so annorying > < I'm going to put in a song requeset anyway since you guys are fat! > <
Sung by Akino
"A Chance to Shine"
Iki o shiteru
Kokyû shiteru
Mitsumeteiru
Michibiiteru
Negai o no seta shiroi hikari

Kimi no tonari
Mienai doa
Mirai no doa
Sotto oshita
Sekai no hate ni kondeku

Taisetsu ni
Shitai koto wa itsumo
Kono oto no naka o suri nukete yuku yo

Shinjiteru
Ate no nai yume dake do
Inochi o daite utaeba
Kitto kanau

You will get your chance to shine
Akiramenai de
Janpushite
Hashiridashite
Omoi wa kitto kanau

One day you will get your wings
Ai aru basho e
You can fly till blue blue skies
You can touch the blue blue sky

Kanashii toki
Oroshii toki
Nakitai toki
Nakenai toki
Kana ga ni kakoru tooi hikari

Kimi ga warau
Kaze ga mieru
Tsunai da sora
Toki no mukô
Sekai no hate de matteru

Saisho kara
Omoi de ni naru tame ni
Kono oto no sottô no hashi tan ja nai

Maiagare
Oshiminai yuuyake ni
Inochi wa mezame utaeba
Kitto todoku

Hajimari wa ima
Janpushite
Hashiridashite
Omoi wa kitto todoku

Ai tôsô subete

Akiramenai de
Akiramenai de
Omoi wa kitto todoku

Akiramenai de
Janpushite
Hashiridashite
Omoi wa kitto kanau

Hajimari wa ima
Janpushite
Hashiridashite
Omoi wa kitto todoku

Ai tôsô subete

shinygoldash
May 28th, 2008, 02:38 AM
That is so damn long. Meh, it'd sound better in different languages.

MaJuSe
May 31st, 2008, 11:24 PM
*sigh* We need new topics...>,> I'm not sure if this is exactly "pearlshippy" but...
How would Ash respond to a million copies of Dawn?
Use your wild imagination...

shinygoldash
June 1st, 2008, 12:16 AM
He'd freak out at first then get used to it and well ... be more friendlyish with dawn if the copies leave.

foxkrystal
June 1st, 2008, 09:42 AM
Ur... I'da know, he would probably be trying to find the original, and lure her out from the million copies. Then they would try and find a way to get rid of all the copies.
This is a good place to get all the updates for Satoshi and Hikari, you guys might like it ^-^
http://mint.45.kg/satohika/

MaJuSe
June 1st, 2008, 05:28 PM
Ur... I'da know, he would probably be trying to find the original, and lure her out from the million copies. Then they would try and find a way to get rid of all the copies.
This is a good place to get all the updates for Satoshi and Hikari, you guys might like it ^-^
http://mint.45.kg/satohika/ But the real question is how does he lure her out? Ash knows her best so I guess it wouldn't be a problem X3 A complete website dedicated to SatoHika! But I can't read Japanese so there's a problem ^^;; I've been thinking about creating a webpage also but I really don't know what I'm gonna do with it...
He'd freak out at first then get used to it and well ... be more friendlyish with dawn if the copies leave.I know! He'd have a "WTF?!" expression. Pure lol. And then he'd slowly get used to it. But one Dawn is really what all he needs...

*takes deep breath* Ok, the question that I'm about to bring up is serious since it involves sexual orientation...I think. But anyways, if you don't like that sorta stuff then you don't have to answer it.
If Ash and Dawn were related to eachother, would you still support any romantic interactions between them?
*cough* I think I'd still support it but my hopes for it to ever happen would be right out the window...it's not like they would commit incest or anything. But it depends on how close they're related and it also brings up another topic if your religion accepts it or not. I mean, there's probably 1000 diffrent views on this. But take the Hitachiin brothers for example...

shinygoldash
June 2nd, 2008, 01:33 AM
I don't really know. They'd be good friends/better friends but no more.

MaJuSe
June 2nd, 2008, 02:07 AM
I don't really know. They'd be good friends/better friends but no more.Yeeeaaaah, probably, call me crazy but Pokemon doesn't allow any of that stuff on the show X3...Is it just me but are homosexual pairings supported more than incest pairings?

shinygoldash
June 2nd, 2008, 05:35 AM
I don't really know. I haven't really watched episodes lately.

MaJuSe
June 3rd, 2008, 12:18 AM
I don't really know. I haven't really watched episodes lately.I wasn't referring to the new episodes, I was referring to Pokemon in general, I don't think the writers are gonna make close relatives fall in love, I don't even think they're gonna make any characters fall in love unless they're Pokemon...
Ok, another new topic anyone?
What other pairings remind you of Pearlshipping?
Naruto X Tenten from Naruto is probably the most similiar pairing to Satoshi X Hikari, They're both not widely supported, the characters have interacted more than once, and they don't hold many hints...and I both support them to death! Though, if SatoHika held the same amount as hints as Naruten, it would practically be canon!

Where are foxkrystal and Katsu? The thread hasn't been the same without them =(
Here'sa really cool fanart I found from http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/barbie_blue0831/GALLERY/gallery.html?fid=0&p=9

shinygoldash
June 3rd, 2008, 07:49 AM
It would ruin the story a bit as it would be a big distraction.

What other pairings...

Naruto x Sakura (she probably loves him more than saskue somedays).

foxkrystal
June 3rd, 2008, 07:14 PM
I'm here, it's just that noone comes around, so whenever this thread is not being posted by the next weeks, I post; even double post if necessary to bring the thread back up to date. I ain't gonna' let this thread die cause there ain't no mountain high, ain't no valley low, and ain't no river wide to keep me from keeping this alive ^-^.
Any Pearlshipping song requests?
If you would like a request drawing from a very good anime drawer, fanfictor26, don't be afraid to tell me. She's getting into summer real soon, so she'll get er done in no time.

MaJuSe
June 3rd, 2008, 08:25 PM
I'm here, it's just that noone comes around, so whenever this thread is not being posted by the next weeks, I post; even double post if necessary to bring the thread back up to date. I ain't gonna' let this thread die cause there ain't no mountain high, ain't no valley low, and ain't no river wide to keep me from keeping this alive ^-^.
Any Pearlshipping song requests?
If you would like a request drawing from a very good anime drawer, fanfictor26, don't be afraid to tell me. She's getting into summer real soon, so she'll get er done in no time.AH! Foxkrystal-chan! I missed you like crazy! ^x^ man, I know what you mean by being lonely...shinygoldash and me were the only two people on here for a couple of days so I can imagine he was pretty lonely too. I'm so glad that you haven't forgotten about this thread! I have a request! (sorry to pile these on you) I would like fanfictor26 a picture of 3 Dawns and 1 Ash looking creeped out! While you were gone I made 2 new topics that are sensible enough to answer, so why don't ya check 'em out? I really love hearing what people have to say about them <3
It would ruin the story a bit as it would be a big distraction.

What other pairings...

Naruto x Sakura (she probably loves him more than saskue somedays).
Yeah, I don't think people would want to see their favorite characters becoming sexually impure, or even sexual for that matter...
Naruto X Sakura reminds me of Pokeshipping I don't know why o-o I guess 'cause it's really popular...and Naruto X Hinata reminds me of Advanceshipping.

foxkrystal
June 5th, 2008, 06:19 PM
Has anyone seen DP082 yet? It's the most cute, and one of the most hilarious eps I've seen in Pokemon ever XD. If y'all want any Ash/Dawn pics, and a real good one which could probably be some minor hint, then don't be afraid to ask.

Katsu Koneko
June 6th, 2008, 05:44 PM
That minor hint wouldn't be that Dawn being embarrassed to dance with Ash?

That was really cute. xD

I've been here, but in the other clubs section. So blahz, I'm back in the main clubs section

shinygoldash
June 7th, 2008, 01:31 AM
Maybe Dawn IS a bit shy at times. I'm not sure what the clue was but this could have been another link to the bigger clue.

foxkrystal
June 7th, 2008, 03:09 PM
I did post this from serebii, but I'll do it here for the heck of it.
What symbol would you think of Satoshi and Hikari?
My Answer: Blue Diamond with the Pink Pearl in the middle; surrounded by aura rays and pink light shining from the inside out.

Katsu Koneko
June 7th, 2008, 03:41 PM
^ Aww that's a really cute answer fox. ^w^

I agree with that. xD

MaJuSe
June 7th, 2008, 07:57 PM
Maybe Dawn IS a bit shy at times. I'm not sure what the clue was but this could have been another link to the bigger clue.A bigger clue? I'm not sure what you mean by that...like suddenly something big happening between Sato and Hika? That'd be awesome! I love it when the writers surprise me! =D

That minor hint wouldn't be that Dawn being embarrassed to dance with Ash?

That was really cute. xD

I've been here, but in the other clubs section. So blahz, I'm back in the main clubs sectionYay! The Kat is back! <3 I'm not sure if she was embarassed, maybe she just doesn't like dancing? Who knows...but maybe she was shy?

Has anyone seen DP082 yet? It's the most cute, and one of the most hilarious eps I've seen in Pokemon ever XD. If y'all want any Ash/Dawn pics, and a real good one which could probably be some minor hint, then don't be afraid to ask.Oh yeah! I just saw it today and I thought it was adorable when Dawn hid behind Ash! XD Not necessarily a hint but cute nontheless!

I did post this from serebii, but I'll do it here for the heck of it.
What symbol would you think of Satoshi and Hikari?
My Answer: Blue Diamond with the Pink Pearl in the middle; surrounded by aura rays and pink light shining from the inside out. Maybe like a luminescent pearl with diamond embroidery in the shape of a...? I dunno, but the answer you gave was really cute!

I posted this question a while back when like, barely anybody was present so I'll post it again just to make sure everybody see's it. It's a really awkward question in my opinion but it gets me thinking ^x^
If Ash and Dawn were closely related to eachother would you still support Pearlshipping?
Like I said, I'd still support it but I wouldn't really expect it to ever happen...

shinygoldash
June 8th, 2008, 12:59 AM
Yeah, cuz it's bound to be funny or go wrong cuz that's wat the writers wud do.

foxkrystal
June 8th, 2008, 01:17 PM
I have a request! (sorry to pile these on you) I would like fanfictor26 a picture of 3 Dawns and 1 Ash looking creeped out!
Here's your request from the previous weeks. Sorry if it took so long to get it here, but ff26 and I had final exams, and our results for our hardest subject had a great result in the end ^-^.
http://fanfictor26.deviantart.com/art/Multiple-Hikari-s-88083151
Here's a bonus from DP082 in her drawing version (she had an animation goof on Pochama's face) ^-^
http://fanfictor26.deviantart.com/art/DP082-88082376

MaJuSe
June 8th, 2008, 02:52 PM
Here's your request from the previous weeks. Sorry if it took so long to get it here, but ff26 and I had final exams, and our results for our hardest subject had a great result in the end ^-^.
http://fanfictor26.deviantart.com/art/Multiple-Hikari-s-88083151
Here's a bonus from DP082 in her drawing version (she had an animation goof on Pochama's face) ^-^
http://fanfictor26.deviantart.com/art/DP082-88082376 AWESOME. Thank you soo much!!! ^x^ -saves pics- yeah, sorry for piling the requests on you, I'm greedy, I know...^^;; Hmmm...so, do we have a new topic?

foxkrystal
June 8th, 2008, 03:51 PM
I do not know of a new topic, but maybe I should think of one now. . .
Okay! here's one!
Which Pokemon shipping is well suitable for SatoHika (Pearlshipping)?
BBshipping; both Pochama and Pikachu have some things in common, they are always with their trainers, and they get along quite well like their trainers do.

MaJuSe
June 8th, 2008, 04:35 PM
Which Pokemon shipping is well suitable for SatoHika (Pearlshipping)?
I think Vineshipping kinda reminds me of SatoHika...I know, you all think I'm crazy for thinking that but it really does remind me!
Oh, here's another topic!
If Dawn and Pikachu switched bodies, do you think Ash would act differently toward Dawn?

Katsu Koneko
June 8th, 2008, 09:12 PM
If Dawn and Pikachu switched bodies, do you think Ash would act differently toward Dawn?
I think he'd be dense and not notice it for a while. xD

MaJuSe
June 8th, 2008, 09:39 PM
I think he'd be dense and not notice it for a while. xDNot unless Dawn trys to jump on his shoulder! xD That would break his back...

shinygoldash
June 8th, 2008, 10:24 PM
If he didn't know that Dawn was the pikachu , he would treat her like best buddies while pikachu in Dawn's body would sound wierd.

Katsu Koneko
June 9th, 2008, 12:25 AM
Not unless Dawn trys to jump on his shoulder! xD That would break his back...

xD Haha yeah true..

I drew a Pearlshipping picture everyone~ X3

http://katsu14.deviantart.com/art/Pearl-Protect-color-88130832

MaJuSe
June 9th, 2008, 12:49 AM
xD Haha yeah true..

I drew a Pearlshipping picture everyone~ X3

http://katsu14.deviantart.com/art/Pearl-Protect-color-88130832 lol X3 that's exactly what I thought too!

Yay! More Pearlshippy pics! -saves fanart- I love it Katsu! Ah man, everybody here is drawing fanart except me =( I feel like a selfish Pearlshipper...

If he didn't know that Dawn was the pikachu , he would treat her like best buddies while pikachu in Dawn's body would sound wierd. Yeah, I think Dawn would really enjoy being Pikachu, getting all that 'tention from Ash! X3

foxkrystal
June 9th, 2008, 06:16 AM
*sweat drop dripping down back of head* hehe, a little odd, but still counts as a topic to discuss ^-^

I am thinking of another topic, but it's like right at the tip of my tongue now, and I can't get it off > <. Alright
Kengo should be returning anytime soon, what's going to happen when he sees Pochama being more like Pikachu?
*dresses up as Sherlock Holmes* Well from my calculations about this, he might not notice it. It's quite a spoiler topic, but I don't know how to use spoiler tags here. We havn't seen Nando for quite some time, I think he should come back soon.

Katsu Koneko
June 9th, 2008, 02:30 PM
Thanks so much everyone~ X3

Kengo should be returning anytime soon, what's going to happen when he sees Pochama being more like Pikachu?
I don't really think he'd care, but yeah. xD

shinygoldash
June 9th, 2008, 11:23 PM
He'd just go what happened to you pochama? and pikachu would thonderbult im.

foxkrystal
June 10th, 2008, 06:39 PM
Since I posted this from serebii, why not post it here?
Since the second-ending credits of, "Kaze No Message" showed us Satoshi wearing a quendon outfit along with Hikari's cheer oufit, would this seem to show us that Satoshi might be cheering for Hikari at her further contests in a quendon outfit?
Here's the pic from the end credits.
http://www.nightmareforums.com/album...6&pictureid=83 (http://www.nightmareforums.com/album.php?albumid=6&pictureid=83)
My answer: Since this has been revealed in the end credits along with Hikari's cheer outfit, I am absolutely NOT sure if this could happen. It's more of a 50% of it happening and not happening, and in my opinion, it's easing a little more to the below-fifty % (he,he)

MaJuSe
June 11th, 2008, 12:17 AM
Since the second-ending credits of, "Kaze No Message" showed us Satoshi wearing a ouendon outfit along with Hikari's cheer oufit, would this seem to show us that Satoshi might be cheering for Hikari at her further contests in a ouendon outfit?
I don't think it seems likely :x I don't have a problem with being proven wrong but I mean, where would Satoshi even get an ouendan outfit???
He wouldn't notice unless Hikari pointed it out or someting. Something caught my attention, it seems like Hikari's Pochama looks up at Kengo's Pottaishi but is equal with Pikachu and wasn't there something about how Pokemon inherit their trainers personality? It compells me to think that Hikari thinks of Satoshi as a closer friend than Kengo...

foxkrystal
June 11th, 2008, 05:57 AM
I don't think it seems likely :x I don't have a problem with being proven wrong but I mean, where would Satoshi even get an ouendan outfit???
Probably where contest outfits are sold, or a prep rally school store unform-wise. I would have a megaphone cheering for Hikari's next contest, and Satoshi would probably be in the uniform dancin' the dance of, "Jump on it" (if any of you've seen, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, you would know what I mean XD)0_o. This is just a funny thought I had to get out, it would have been funny XD.

Sweet Candace
June 11th, 2008, 04:24 PM
I'd love to see Ash cheer for Dawn during Contests. It's time Ash repays Dawn for all the cheering she's done

I'd love to see Ash cheer for Dawn during Contests. It's time Ash repays Dawn for all the cheering she's done

shinygoldash
June 12th, 2008, 01:33 AM
same as dawn really wants ash to win.

Mitja K
June 13th, 2008, 03:54 AM
Hi, can i join here? i am to a fan of pearlshipping.

foxkrystal
June 13th, 2008, 06:38 AM
Wee! Please join! We hadn't had any new pearlshipper's in a while, and we're glad to have a new shipper come about. Just remember to read the rules, and try to think of a topic. I'm a little low on new topics, and it's about time someone should think of one ^-^

MaJuSe
June 14th, 2008, 01:46 AM
Ah man, this thread needs to get a move on! xD I shall think of a topic! *thinks*

Would you still be interested in Pearlshipping if there turned out to be a huge flaw in it?
Examples of flaws:
1. Dawn/Ash dying
2. No longer having a close relationship (not due to the fact that they go seperate ways, but due to the fact that they wish no longer to be friends)
3. Not encouraging eachother enough
4. Being closely related (half-brother/half-sister, cousin ect.)
It's true that probably none of these examples will ever happen but this is just to test your loyalty to Pearlshipping ^x^ I for one, no doubt would defintely still support Ash and Dawn! =D Call me crazy but I would!

Welcome fellow Pearlshipper! Hope you enjoy your time here!

Mitja K
June 14th, 2008, 02:35 AM
Hey thanks for the greetings. I think i will like it here. I am for pearlshipping, since the start of DP series. As to give an answer to MaJuSe s question, i would stay too a pearlshipper regardless what happens. They seem to be for each other.

MaJuSe
June 15th, 2008, 12:05 AM
Hey thanks for the greetings. I think i will like it here. I am for pearlshipping, since the start of DP series. As to give an answer to MaJuSe s question, i would stay too a pearlshipper regardless what happens. They seem to be for each other.Ah, not just a Pearlshipper, but a loyal Pearlshipper! You have to keep in mind that many people like Pearlshipping because of Ash and Dawn's close friendship, and if they decide that they don't want to be friends anymore then...

shinygoldash
June 15th, 2008, 12:52 AM
all of us are loyal 2 this