View Full Version : End of Pokemon?!

February 29th, 2008, 6:58 PM
Chapter 1 Dawn Meets Tree

"Man, am I ever going to win this crappy Pokemon league?" Ash asked after losing again in the Pokemon League.

"Nope," Brock answered heartlessly. "If you ever won it, Nintendo would cancel us and we'd be out of show buissness."

Ash and Dawn looked at Brock with queer look in their eyes. Then, Ash blurted out, "I'll show you! I'ma gonna get this show cancelled by tomorrow!" With that said, Ash karate chopped Brock in his stomach for no reason, and ran off.

Dawn watched as Ash left, then saw a "Pokemon" next to Brock. "Brock!" Dawn yelled. "Look out for that Pokemon! It will eat you!"

Brock turned and saw a large oak tree standing near him. "No, the worst thing that will happen is if it will tip over on me," Brock told her. Then, for no reason whatsoever, the tree slowly fell on top of Brock. "Ow!" he yelled. "My most of me!"

Dawn shouted, "I told you!" Then, she decided to teach it a lesson. "Pokemon, I'm going to catch you!" She threw a rock at it. Unfortunately for Brock, Dawn has bad aim and threw it at his head, the only part of him that wasn't crushed.

It hit him with great force and was enough to knock him out. Dawn was stupid enough to think she weakened the tree. So, she threw a Pokeball at it, and somehow, she caught the tree. "Yes!" Dawn yelled in triumph. "Now, it's time to throw it in the ocean." Dawn left the unconcious Brock to be left for some Pidgey to eat him.

As she walked away, she thought with a grin, "Those Pidgey will get a good meal."

Meanwhile, Ash was chasing some Wingull furiously. Obviously, the Wingull outsmarted Ash, just like everything else in the world. Finally, one of the Wingull got fed up and attacked Ash right in the eye, just like everything else in the world.

"Owww!" he cried. He turned to Pikachu and kicked it. "It's all your fault!" he blamed.

"Pika Pi!" Pikachu yelled, flying into the air until disappearing into a little star. Twing.

"Serves you right!" said Ash, bleeding in his eye. Then, Team Rocket walked by.

Meowth was having a discussion with James about betting on if he can become the president of the United States of America.

"Never heard of the place," James said cluelessly.

"But that's where you found me!" Meowth complained. "In Hollywood!"

James thought for the first time in his life. "Nope," he said, "still never heard of it."

"Shut up!" Jessie yelled at them. "The twerp is right there."

"Let's call him something different for a change!" James whined. "After all, we already changed our Pokemon, motto, and voices."

"Fine," Jessie decided it would be better to not argue with him. "What do you want to call him?"

James thought for a second time. "Oooh!" he happily said. "I've got it!" Then, he turned towards Jessie. "Go ahead, guess!"

"Okay, let me guess," Jessie said. "Is it..."

"No, it's Douglas," James interrupted.

Ash walked over to Team Rocket. "Uh, guys, I'm still here," Ash informed.

Jessie turned to him. "All right..." she hesitated for a moment, then said, "Douglas, give us your Pokemon."

"No," Ash said defensively. "It's my Pokemon to abuse. Not yours."

Jessie was about to yell, but then Ash yelled, "Look! Dawn is making out with a tree!"

"Oh, yeah, like I'll fall for TreeShipping," Jessie told him.

Then, she turned around anyway and saw that Dawn was really making out with a tree. Dawn didn't say a word except for, "Ow! Splinters!" Then, she resumed making out.

"Ha!" Ash made fun of Dawn. "You really are desperate, aren't you?"

Dawn looked at him and said, "Well, I was going to throw it in the ocean, but then I noticed its beautiful eyes. They look just like apples."

Ash turned and ignored the whole thing. At that moment, a giant portal opened. Dawn knew this was her chance to get back at Ash, and since he was standing right near the portal, Dawn pushed him in.

Ash yelled as he fell through it. "Aaaghh!" he shouted. As he fell, Brock's words drifted through his mind, "When you fall into a bottom-less pit, you die of starvation."

"It's true," he said to himself.

Back where Jessie, James, and Dawn stood just looking at the portal, not doing anything, James yelled out, "Hey! Where's Meowth?"

Da Da Daaaaaaaaa.

March 1st, 2008, 1:49 AM
that is the randomest thing EVAR. Well exept maybe the one fic..........

that gave me a good laugh xD

March 1st, 2008, 10:43 AM
That's good. It is meant to be random. The next chapter should be up soon!

March 16th, 2008, 1:58 PM
Please post more! It's so funny!

March 16th, 2008, 2:38 PM
*rates 5 out of 5*

One of the funniest Pokemon fanfictions I've read XD

I can't wait to see what happens next lol

March 25th, 2008, 7:12 PM
PLEEZ post more, is ash gonna die of starvation?

Post Office Buddy
March 25th, 2008, 7:36 PM
wow that was perhaps the most random thing i have ever read. You are truly a genius for thinking something like that up. kudos to you!

The Confuzzler
April 9th, 2008, 2:08 AM
That was so random! that was to funny i can hardly stop laughing :) great work cant wait for the next chapter!