PDA

View Full Version : any other forums you guys a part of?

st.jimmy
March 1st, 2008, 09:58 AM
any one on this forum a part of any other forums?
im part of <Link Removed>
and: <Link Removed>
and: <Link Removed>
post all you other forums on this page!

Marx
March 1st, 2008, 10:18 AM
You're not allowed to post forum links openly in a thread like that. =[
And I don't join any other forums, sadly.

st.jimmy
March 1st, 2008, 10:55 AM
oops!sorry!
i was just eager to find out what the other members of the forum like and if theyv signed up to a forum about it.

Jessie
March 1st, 2008, 11:17 AM
I have an account on the Serebii forums...

I also have an account on the horse.com forums and a few other livestock forums.

Brandon-kun
March 1st, 2008, 11:17 AM
SPPf. (Brandon-kun there)

that's about it.

Marx
March 1st, 2008, 11:18 AM
I have an account on the Serebii forums...

I also have an account on the horse.com forums and a few other livestock forums.
Heh, I had an account on SPPF too. Familar with Josh? Permabanned me for "Excessive ***gotry. Enjoy your aids m8 ~*~*~*~*~" -_-

Gummy
March 1st, 2008, 11:23 AM
My usual forums are Serebii, Sprites Inc, and sometimes Bulbagarden.

Anastasia.R
March 1st, 2008, 11:24 AM
I'm part of ..

Serebii forums
Pek2 forums (pokemonelite2000.)
Miirito community (I'm the Art mod there!)
Fan Art Central

Hmm ... I think that's it. xD

~A.R

Rebellious Treecko
March 1st, 2008, 11:38 AM
I have/had accounts at Pokemon Nightmare, Pe2k, Bulbagarden, PC, FanFiction.Net, YouTube, DeviantART, Pikmin Returns, Nintendo Nsider (before it closed), and SPPF. (I rarely post there, but when I do, I act rude and sarcastic to the mods and other rude members) >=)

I also modded this Pokemon board with Totodile Pikachu. It was called Rayquazamaster.com or something…
I have an account at SmashBoards, but I’m not posting until I become a premium member...

Aegis
March 1st, 2008, 12:25 PM
Advertising/linking to other forums is only allowed in your signature. Please make sure to read the Other Chat Rules (http://www.pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=125717)~

@ Marx: I appreciate the thought in helping out, but in the future please don't make posts like that, send a report instead.

-Links Removed-

Michii
March 1st, 2008, 12:33 PM
I'm a member of Serebii, my own forum, a small dead-ish forum called pokehaven, and six billion others that I either have no time for, don't care about, and/or don't bother with.

Spaekle Oddberry
March 1st, 2008, 12:43 PM
I frequent TCoD's forums, and at the moment that's really about it.

st.jimmy
March 1st, 2008, 12:47 PM
Advertising/linking to other forums is only allowed in your signature. Please make sure to read the Other Chat Rules (http://www.pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=125717)~

@ Marx: I appreciate the thought in helping out, but in the future please don't make posts like that, send a report instead.

-Links Removed-

sorry bout that!

because the links have been removed ill just say what im part of rather than make a link.here they are:
one more level forums

official comic book resources forums

and marvel forums

WifiFX
March 1st, 2008, 01:18 PM
Lol, I''m a member of:

Youtube (Crimson Scizor)
Deviantart (Street1337Panda)
Serebii (WifiFX, I haven't made any posts. T_T)
Pe2K (WifiFX, currently my most frequently visited forum.)
Miirito (Anthony, I only go there when I really need to.)
And a couple dead invisionfrees. Lawl

Dave-o-rama
March 1st, 2008, 01:27 PM
the other forums im on are:
Re-Volt forum (one for the game in my siggy)
Our ReVolt pub (refer to the sig again)
RRR Racing Forum (siggy)
The Spriter's Place Forums (pokemon-related)
and Pokemon Scarlet.

Anti
March 1st, 2008, 02:11 PM
I'm here, at Serebii (lol, I NEVER use that account), pe2k (I go there every few days), Smogon (mostly lurk there), and a few dead forums of people who use the invisionfree boards or w/e and expect to have a booming forum like PC. I'm the most active here hehe

Warheart
March 1st, 2008, 02:23 PM
I frequent TCoD's forums, and at the moment that's really about it.

I KNOW 'CAUSE I SAW YOU THERE THAT ONE TIME, AND PMED YOU O__O

Anyways, I used to hang out at TCoD for a while, stalking one particular person there. She knows who she is T_T

I stopped going so much after I realized the majority of members there were just pissy 15 year old furries. I mean, there were some cool people, and it was a way less restrictive forum..oh, and the people there generally listened to better music than the people here, but the entire forum just screamed out vibes of angst, so I eventually just stopped going >_>

Right now I really only hang out here, and a few smaller forums, most being music-related.

txteclipse
March 1st, 2008, 02:24 PM
I'm at IGN and I was at Nsider.

Gerri Shin
March 1st, 2008, 05:04 PM
I'm at JCXP.net (known as Macx86), PhCompany, The Cool-Losers Lounge, Apple Discussions (rarely), Macrumors (also rarely), and Rockets Revenge (occasionally). My main hubs are Here and PhCompany.

Elbaboy_Ex
March 1st, 2008, 05:17 PM
well
i was a member of pokemon tanzanite forums, and pokemon online, and i gots banned in a forum named pokemoncrater forum...i dunno why those people banned meh, but hey, their game and forum
well, it's like PRimiTivE

ClassicRockFan
March 1st, 2008, 05:29 PM
I am a member of Nintendo Net, Mount Moon Community, and Serebii (although I like, never go to Serebii)

Anxiety.
March 1st, 2008, 06:36 PM
I have an account on animanga and a few that I have made myself. I won't mention them 'cause they are crap. And well, I have no idea's for a good board. I would make a Pokemon one, but I can't even RIVAL Pokecommunity!

Forever
March 1st, 2008, 06:55 PM
BF and PI~

BF only because I can only contact people there... such as Tali. XD And PI because most people know each other there, and get along and stuff. Oh, and everyone is friendly... except for some where it's not like offensive.

Memory
March 1st, 2008, 08:37 PM
AHF, my own forums, and lots of others where I'm never active anyway so they don't matter. :D

Saryka
March 1st, 2008, 09:00 PM
I'm a member of Serebii, PE2K, and Smogon, but I almost never go on those. :/ I'm also a member (well, the admin *shot*) of The Cool Losers Lounge.

SatoAngel
March 3rd, 2008, 08:46 AM
I'm currently a member of PE2K and have an account on Serebii.net, though I rarely go there anymore.

And, though they're not really forums, I also have accounts on DeviantArt, Youtube, Livevideo, and Fanfiction.net.

Hazuki
March 3rd, 2008, 11:47 AM
I used to go Serebii but I hated that place because some moderator over there was stalking me. (Yah I know like WTF)

And I've been on several proboards and invisionfree forums. Some of them I forgot which one I joined. xD

Phanima
March 3rd, 2008, 01:34 PM
NONE! PC is the only place for me.

Nah, I jest. I go to...

+BasilMarket (rare among rare)
+Aussie-Nintendo (mostly for updates or whenever I wanna find someone to play with over WiFi) ^^;
+devianART! (but I haven't submitted anything in ages, but I still go on the forums to read)
+Feng Shui V3 Disonance (used to RP there quite actively, not anymore though)
+Serebii (too chaotic)

Seriously, this is probably the best forum out there, amirite?

Astinus
March 3rd, 2008, 02:24 PM
Of course I'm on this one. *pokes*

I'm also a member of Serebii, but I don't really go there anymore. And there's also Bulbagarden, Pokemon Fan Universe, Firefly BBS, and Pokemon Elite 2000. PC's the only forum that I'm active on.

And of course there are all the other random forums that I joined until they died. Most were on Invisionfree.

Scytheteen
March 3rd, 2008, 02:39 PM
Meh, PC is basically the only forum I'm active on. I go on PokeCosmo (an aspiring vBulliten forum) occasionally. I registered on Pokemon Elite, but I don't go there anymore due to it being...bad. XD. Then I registered on Pokecharms, but they are really bad, I mean c'mon, the stupid n00b place? :rollseyes:

Then there are many invisionfree forums that you know...died. I also joined EnterTheRealms...a gaming forum made by my friends, but I'm pretty inactive there now.

Fluorii
March 3rd, 2008, 04:52 PM
I'm so cool that I don't go to any other Pokemon forums other than this one. As for other forums aside from Pokemon ones, though -

I go to Sleepywood, the Digital Empire, and a couple of Yoshi fanboards because they're funny to watch. I drop by some virtual petsite and furry boards from time to time.

Azonic
March 3rd, 2008, 05:12 PM
I register on a lot of forums. But I'm only active on this one, because some people, y'know, actually have a life. XD

PokeCosmo is pretty much almost dead. D:

~Swish~
March 4th, 2008, 09:42 AM
Well apart from this, only 1 other forum where I'm very active, which is InsideHoops. Obviously with basketball being my favourite sport. Nearly on 1000 posts there.

PC is my next most active forum. I post here a couple of times a day, but tend to spend more time on InsideHoops.

I also registered on Smogon, but haven't made any posts there and hardly ever visit it. I only registered there to see if I could pick up any battling tips, but I got people here on PC to help me with that instead.

EDIT: Oh I was also on a Mario Kart Wii forum for a few weeks but its pretty boring and won't generate much interest until the game is actually out.

Loki
March 4th, 2008, 04:18 PM
Oh, wow, so many, I don't even remember 2/3's of them.

One Manga Forums, Brand New Breeze, My Back-Up Forum (if that counts lolol), and Phoenix Tears are the only ones I still attend, aside from PC, in the order of frequency.

Dead forums or places I don't visit anymore include GaiaOnline, SPPF (used to be a Shipping Fic frequent. xD), Nintendo Net forgive me mork. ;;, Phoenix Tears, Suishou Society, Midorii Hoshi, Osuwari Team, Aori Hoshi, Pokemon Elite 2000, Bulbagarden (hated that place.), the list goes on and on.