PDA

View Full Version : I want restart my project.

Dunsparce
March 1st, 2008, 12:16 PM
Coherence (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=74112)

My Co-author fell off the face of the earth a long time ago. That's what made me stop. I would like to restart, but I need a new Co-Author. Not only that, but someone to help me revise the story to fit the 4th Gen. >>;

I want this to be a multi-person project, like it once was. 2 authors(Me and someone else) and concept Artists (They also fell off the face of the earth)

Grovyle42(Griff8416)
March 1st, 2008, 12:46 PM
I was wondering why it stopped. I really liked it too! I'd be willing to help, but I'm not sure I'd know the story good enough/ be able to devote enough time. I want to, though.

Dunsparce
March 1st, 2008, 01:01 PM
I was wondering why it stopped. I really liked it too! I'd be willing to help, but I'm not sure I'd know the story good enough/ be able to devote enough time. I want to, though.

Thanks. I really want to restart this. At one time, it was everything to me. I had documents listing all teh planned charcters and plotlines and whatnot.

It was going to be my Magnum Opus, that's Latin for "Great Work".

I still think about the tales of Lee and Ziggy every single day >.<;

Grovyle42(Griff8416)
March 1st, 2008, 01:06 PM
I think I could probably help you out. Although I'm not upto date with Coherence. I do love co-writing.

Dunsparce
March 1st, 2008, 01:09 PM
I think I could probably help you out. Although I'm not upto date with Coherence. I do love co-writing.

Actually how they were usually writtn was I gave a basic summary and ~*Commander Blizzard*~ fleshed it out and breathed life into it... >.>;

*Waiting for criticism*

BakingBluePotatoe
March 1st, 2008, 01:39 PM
woah.... you are GOOD. It would be an HONOR to work with you! =O

Grovyle42(Griff8416)
March 1st, 2008, 01:42 PM
Actually how they were usually writtn was I gave a basic summary and ~*Commander Blizzard*~ fleshed it out and breathed life into it... >.>;

*Waiting for criticism*

That's an interesting idea. Was he/she the co-writer?

Dunsparce
March 2nd, 2008, 01:45 PM
That's an interesting idea. Was he/she the co-writer?

Yes. And one of my best Online friends ever >.<;

He COMPLETELY disappeared around July, including E-mail.

Grovyle42(Griff8416)
March 2nd, 2008, 03:33 PM
Well that's weird and unfortunate. Do you have most of the plot worked out?/Do you have some sort of MSN/AIM/G-mail/Yahoo/etc.?

Dunsparce
March 2nd, 2008, 03:37 PM
Well that's weird and unfortunate. Do you have most of the plot worked out?/Do you have some sort of MSN/AIM/G-mail/Yahoo/etc.?

Gmail:

[email protected]

Yes, I have the basic plot worked out, as well as most of the future major characters/Pokemon.

Grovyle42(Griff8416)
March 2nd, 2008, 03:57 PM
Okay, you are added. Now I'll probably ask you this on G-mail, but what are you looking for in a co-author (for lack of a better way to put that..>_>)

Dunsparce
March 2nd, 2008, 04:02 PM
Okay, you are added. Now I'll probably ask you this on G-mail, but what are you looking for in a co-author (for lack of a better way to put that..>_>)

Someone who is creative, and is willing to work hard for the oggd of the project. Not to mention friendly, as I and a co-author have to cooperate to get this done. The version of Chapter 1 I originally gave to ~*Commander Blizzard was only about a fourth the size, was choppy, and overall mediocre compared to what he did to it.

Grovyle42(Griff8416)
March 2nd, 2008, 04:06 PM
Someone who is creative, and is willing to work hard for the oggd of the project. Not to mention friendly, as I and a co-author have to cooperate to get this done. The version of Chapter 1 I originally gave to ~*Commander Blizzard was only about a fourth the size, was choppy, and overall mediocre compared to what he did to it.

Okay, well I can do all of those things, but I mean what do you actually expect them to do for the story? Like characters, develope plot, ect.

Dunsparce
March 3rd, 2008, 03:52 AM
Okay, well I can do all of those things, but I mean what do you actually expect them to do for the story? Like characters, develope plot, ect.

I usually develope the basic plot and characters/pokemon movesets and whatnot. I can PM you an example of my First Draft of Chapter 1 and ~*Commander Blizzard*~'s version of it, if you want, to give you an example >.>;

Grovyle42(Griff8416)
March 3rd, 2008, 03:42 PM
I usually develope the basic plot and characters/pokemon movesets and whatnot. I can PM you an example of my First Draft of Chapter 1 and ~*Commander Blizzard*~'s version of it, if you want, to give you an example >.>;

Yeah, okay. I'll check it out.

Dunsparce
March 3rd, 2008, 04:05 PM
Yeah, okay. I'll check it out.

There. I PMed both versions to you.

Pathetic, isn't it? T.T