PDA

View Full Version : Completed hacks

Tanro
March 1st, 2008, 1:01 PM
Anyone know where I can find completed hacks?

The only finished one I know of is Brown, all the others seem to still be in some stage of devolpment.

~!Fuddmeyer!~
March 1st, 2008, 1:03 PM
The 2 completed ones i know of are:

Ruby Destiny Reign of Legends and Pokemon Quartz

to download ruby destiny just go to the thread here.

to download quartz go to www.studiopokemon.com/wah

-Sonic~Boom-
March 1st, 2008, 1:04 PM
I know that Pokemon Quartz by Baro is completed, but I don't know the link to download it... you should ask Teh Baro.

Cartmic
March 1st, 2008, 1:17 PM
Pokemon Aqua, although at version 2.4 it was still prety complete, almost the same for my Pokemon Forest(quite rubbush now I look at it)

GKS
March 1st, 2008, 1:22 PM
Hacks take a long time to complete, but ShinyGold has a lot of game to play even in beta. BE AWARE that the it is not complete and you may not be able to continue with a newer version later without error or even continue at all.

Jack of Bl♠des
March 1st, 2008, 1:27 PM
Hacks take a long time to complete, but ShinyGold has a lot of game to play even in beta. BE AWARE that the it is not complete and you may not be able to continue with a newer version later without error or even continue at all.

There should be a way unless he completeluy alters the game. Coolboyman is implementing a way of using the .sav file from a Pokemon Brown .gbc so you don't have to start all over. I'm hoping .gba's do the same, because my Croconaw on Crystal Shards is too awesome to lose in the next beta.