PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Female Chikorita

spike6958
March 1st, 2008, 01:55 PM
I'm looking for an untouched Female Chikorita, i don't care about nature or egg moves and i won't trade extra for them.

I can offer a freshly hatched Volt Tackle Pichu or a freshly hatched Piplup.

The only other things i have worth trading are shiny pkmn but not trading them for one.

booyakaboy
March 1st, 2008, 02:04 PM
are there any good moves on the piplup and wat lv is it

spike6958
March 1st, 2008, 02:06 PM
are there any good moves on the piplup and wat lv is it

they will be freshly hatched.

booyakaboy
March 1st, 2008, 02:10 PM
any egg moves mine hase leaf storm(chickorita)

spike6958
March 1st, 2008, 02:12 PM
any egg moves mine hase leaf storm(chickorita)

I don't know what moves it would have i haven't let it bread before, but as i stated i don't care about egg moves and im not will to trade extra for them.

umbros
March 1st, 2008, 02:22 PM
Ugh... it's so pointless to expect something extraordinary when the other person isn't asking anything special. If you give me a day, I'll breed my Meganium and give you a female Chikorita, but right now, I'm in the process of breeding something for someone else. I don't really want the Piplup, I have a Volt Tackler, so save those and you can just give me a Bidoof or something. How's that?

spike6958
March 1st, 2008, 02:41 PM
Ugh... it's so pointless to expect something extraordinary when the other person isn't asking anything special. If you give me a day, I'll breed my Meganium and give you a female Chikorita, but right now, I'm in the process of breeding something for someone else. I don't really want the Piplup, I have a Volt Tackler, so save those and you can just give me a Bidoof or something. How's that?

Sure thanks, let me know when you have it so we can trade.