PDA

View Full Version : bagon needed.

zenrot
March 1st, 2008, 07:40 PM
Bagon needed

im looking for a male bagon/shelgon/salamence that knows hydro pump (egg move).

Offers:
Zapdos
Articuno
Moltres
Mewtwo
Ho-oH
Lugia
Entei
Regice
Regirock
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza

ShadowofTime01
March 1st, 2008, 07:43 PM
I think i could breed one for you... if i can just find a hydro pump tm. Give me a few minutes, I'd like either a lugia or a Ho-Oh as long as it was acquired legitly.

zenrot
March 1st, 2008, 07:44 PM
Ho-oh is, lugia idk its a GTS pokemon. If you could that would be great, but ive only got about a half hour.

ShadowofTime01
March 1st, 2008, 07:53 PM
I'm breeding a bagon right now, I don't exactly know how he'll get hydro pump though... Is it just luck?

zenrot
March 1st, 2008, 08:05 PM
um.. i think lapras with hydro pump needs to be the father.

ShadowofTime01
March 1st, 2008, 08:11 PM
Oh crap... my lapras is a female... sorry.

zenrot
March 1st, 2008, 08:28 PM
thats fine, thast the same problem i ran into

ShadowofTime01
March 1st, 2008, 09:34 PM
Well I'm not giving up a Ho-Oh and Lugia that easy... I just bred a male lapras and I'm need to go visit the elite 4 to raise some other pokemon so I think i'll take him too. I should be able to have a bagon like you requested by tomorrow if i work on it tonight. I hope you're right about Lapras though. I can't find any breeding guides so I'm just going off what you said. But i don't give up!

ti83pop
March 1st, 2008, 09:42 PM
I wouldn't teach it any moves that can be learned by TM. The Father can pass on a TM move, a Level Up move, and a mutual move that both parents have. Hydro Pump falls into the first two categories, so it has a good chance of passing on. To make sure it does, try to either have the other moves be only learnable (lol) by tm, or only by level up. That should be correct >_>.

ShadowofTime01
March 2nd, 2008, 01:45 PM
Yeah i got it for you, but my internet is down for today so can you wait until tomorrow?