PDA

View Full Version : need a Smeargle ASAP

Lahtiirah
March 1st, 2008, 10:26 PM
I'm willing to trade almost anything for one. It just has to be male and no attacks except Sketch. No other requirements on nature and I would rather it be non-shiny. On that front, I have no shinies to offer, sorry ^^;

I have every Pokemon from the Sinnoh dex and most of Kanto. I also have all the starters from each generation. [edit] I'm not really offering legendary Pokemon, as even a Lv. 1 will suit me. It's only for breeding purposes. Thank you!

Goldeneyes
March 1st, 2008, 10:35 PM
do you hav a hooh or a deoxys

Lahtiirah
March 1st, 2008, 10:55 PM
do you hav a hooh or a deoxys

sorry, I don't... and they're a little to rare for a Smeargle any way.

Goldeneyes
March 1st, 2008, 11:04 PM
sorry, I don't... and they're a little to rare for a Smeargle any way.

you said youd trade anything

Lahtiirah
March 1st, 2008, 11:06 PM
you said youd trade anything

'...willing to trade almost anything...'

Puddle Fish
March 1st, 2008, 11:09 PM
I've got one, what have you got to offer me?

World King
March 1st, 2008, 11:11 PM
I got a shiny one.

You got ANY kind of Lugia (except hacked or PokeSAV'ed)?

Valkyrie90
March 1st, 2008, 11:16 PM
Do you have an untouched Celebi or one with good EVs/IVs, any other untouched legend, or any EV trained Pokemon? I could trade you a Male lv 100 Smeargle and something else if you do.

Lahtiirah
March 1st, 2008, 11:26 PM
I've got one, what have you got to offer me?

a Murkrow or Sneasle with a Dusk Stone attached? what are you looking for? I only need Smeargle for breeding purposes.

Do you have an untouched Celebi or one with good EVs/IVs, any other untouched legend, or any EV trained Pokemon? I could trade you a Male lv 100 Smeargle and something else if you do.

All I have is an UT Cresselia. But I'm not sure if a Lv. 100 Smeargle will match the criteria I'm looking for.

ShadowofTime01
March 1st, 2008, 11:28 PM
Do you have a suicune? Leftovers maybe?

Lahtiirah
March 1st, 2008, 11:30 PM
I got a shiny one.

You got ANY kind of Lugia (except hacked or PokeSAV'ed)?

I don't have Lugia, sorry. And I would rather have a non-shiny ^^; thank you any way.

FourFourTwo
March 1st, 2008, 11:33 PM
Wow, you people ask for too much. I'll trade you one for free, let me just breed it :)

Lahtiirah
March 1st, 2008, 11:35 PM
Do you have a suicune? Leftovers maybe?

I have Suicune, yes. But it's not worth a Smeargle, sorry. But I have Leaftovers, and I would attach it to another Pokemon of interest if that's alright.

ShadowofTime01
March 1st, 2008, 11:36 PM
well i want to give you smeargle, but I also really want a Suicune. Anything else i could add get suicune?

Lahtiirah
March 1st, 2008, 11:38 PM
Wow, you people ask for too much. I'll trade you one for free, let me just breed it :)

I was noticing the same thing ^^; but that would be great! thank you very much :) If you like, I'll give you one of the results of the breeding I'm trying to do (if it works) in return.

FourFourTwo
March 1st, 2008, 11:38 PM
Looks like I found an extra in my box. Male.

My FC is in my sig, ill meet you in wifi if you want it. just bring a pokemon you dont need.

Lahtiirah
March 1st, 2008, 11:45 PM
Looks like I found an extra in my box. Male.

My FC is in my sig, ill meet you in wifi if you want it. just bring a pokemon you dont need.

Thank you so much! my fc is on my trainer card :)

FourFourTwo
March 1st, 2008, 11:46 PM
Yup, i got it, im waiting in wifi.

and noooo problem :)

I know how much easier it is to breed when you have a smeargle, so im glad im helping someone out

ShadowofTime01
March 1st, 2008, 11:48 PM
Yeah sorry about that unreasonable request, I'm close to completing my pokedex legitly and that's the last of the 3 dogs i need. I would've eventually given you a smeargle for cheap/free, but i would've had to breed one first.

FourFourTwo
March 1st, 2008, 11:50 PM
Wish eevee? hahah, that was generous. Thanks ^.^

MATTFO0
March 2nd, 2008, 12:12 AM
do you have any shiny pokemon??

Lahtiirah
March 2nd, 2008, 03:33 AM
do you have any shiny pokemon??

please read the thread topic. I'm tired of answering that question.