PDA

View Full Version : Looking for these EV trained Pokemon.

Valkyrie90
March 1st, 2008, 11:37 PM
I'm looking for an EV trained Spiritomb, Tangrowth, Magnezone, Celebi, Suicune, Metagross, Swampert, Infernape, Hariyama, Electivire, Ludicolo, Vaporeon, Kingdra, Moltres, Zapdos, Palkia, Salamance, Togekiss, Weavile, Venusaur, Bronzong, Pikachu/Raichu, Starmie, Donphan, Tyranitar, Hippowdon, Skarmory, Aerodactyl, Manaphy and pretty much any other EV trained Pokemon lol.

Let me know what you're looking for. I have these EV trained Pokemon for trade: Milotic, Dusknoir, Venusaur, Drapion, Weavile, Electrode, Magmorter, and Infernape and I have these Legends (that aren't EV trained) Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Giratina, Heatran, Cresselia, Azelf, Mesprit, Uxie, Celebi, Mew, Kyogre, Deoxys, Rayquaza, Palkia, Suicune, Manaphy, and Jirachi. I also have some untouched Pokemon with good Egg Moves and IVs.

THEROGE12
March 1st, 2008, 11:41 PM
i got them ev trained some

but i want events

FourFourTwo
March 1st, 2008, 11:41 PM
You must be a hacker, cause Arceus isn't avaliable yet.

*reports*

Are any of your legends UT?

Valkyrie90
March 1st, 2008, 11:52 PM
i got them ev trained some

but i want events

Sorry, I don't have any of those.

You must be a hacker, cause Arceus isn't avaliable yet.

*reports*

Are any of your legends UT?

Umm, you're not serious are you? I couldn't care less if you *reported* me, and my friend helped me get Arceus with her Action Replay months ago and everyone else has gotten it that way too, so chill out and it's the only one I listed that was gotten with a cheating device.

Here are the ones that are UT: Giratina, Heatran, Cresselia, Uxie, Azelf, Rayquaza (only has a few ex. points and is still at LV. 70), and Dialga (that I wasn't planning on trading, but I will if you want it.)

*Please don't turn this into a "is hacking okay or not" thread.*

FourFourTwo
March 1st, 2008, 11:55 PM
The thing is you can't offer it here.

I'm interested in the Heatran. What's its nature?

Valkyrie90
March 2nd, 2008, 12:05 AM
The thing is you can't offer it here.

I'm interested in the Heatran. What's its nature?

I don't think there's any rule against that and if there is, then I really don't care.

Unfortunately the Heatran is not Modest like most people want it to be, it has a neutral Nature that doesn't effect anything. If you don't want it then never mind.

Maniac13
March 2nd, 2008, 12:07 AM
i have a suicune lv 71 do you have any shiny pokemon that you can offer

Valkyrie90
March 2nd, 2008, 12:12 AM
i have a suicune lv 71 do you have any shiny pokemon that you can offer

Sorry, the only shiny I have is Drapion. If you want it I'll trade it, but it'll depend on the Nature the Suicune has.

Maniac13
March 2nd, 2008, 12:15 AM
ok like the shiny drapion my suicune its
10 anniv, adamant

Valkyrie90
March 2nd, 2008, 12:18 AM
ok like the shiny drapion my suicune its
10 anniv, adamant

I might do that, but do you have any EV trained Pokemon you're willing to trade?

Maniac13
March 2nd, 2008, 12:19 AM
no sorry will you trade now?

TerranRevirell
March 2nd, 2008, 12:22 AM
I have 2 lv100 EV trained S!Metagross - stats are in my thread.

I'm interested in UT Giratina, Heatran, & Cresselia.

Valkyrie90
March 2nd, 2008, 12:32 AM
no sorry will you trade now?

Ok fine. I'll meet you on Wi-Fi in a minute.

I have 2 lv100 EV trained S!Metagross - stats are in my thread.

I'm interested in UT Giratina, Heatran, & Cresselia.

I'm interested in the Adamant Metagross, Adamant Dragonite, and the Modest Mewtwo.

Maniac13
March 2nd, 2008, 12:36 AM
im there !!!!! im waiting you!

Forest Grovyle
March 2nd, 2008, 06:13 AM
There actually is a rule that you can't offer Arceus or any other Pokémon that cannot be legitimately obtained yet, so I am removing it from your post. Make sure that you read the rules before you post again.

--FG

Valkyrie90
March 2nd, 2008, 05:07 PM
There actually is a rule that you can't offer Arceus or any other Pokémon that cannot be legitimately obtained yet, so I am removing it from your post. Make sure that you read the rules before you post again.

--FG

Yes, I'll REALLY try and remember that sir...