PDA

View Full Version : Need a Buizel

シーツー
March 2nd, 2008, 01:50 AM
Hey ya!
I just got Pearl yesterday and now I need someone who would give me a Buizel for free. (It's just because a traded Pokemon gets more exp. points etc.)
I'd prefer it at a level about 10. I dunno which level you can catch it anyway oO
Hope, someone can help me.

World King
March 2nd, 2008, 02:11 AM
Actually, this goes into the Simple Trade thread, and soon a Mod's gonna come close this thread, my friend...

BakingBluePotatoe
March 2nd, 2008, 03:24 AM
um.. sure o_O

I can get you the other starters and even a Taillow if you want as well

シーツー
March 2nd, 2008, 03:42 AM
Ohh, really?
That's so nice^___^ xD
I'll take any Pokemon I can get lol xDD
Which starters do you have? I'd like to have a Charmander or anything like that.

Evoslingerr
March 2nd, 2008, 02:29 PM
for a buizel??? uhm...well, I could get ya a Bagon,a kinda feel generous today

derv1205
March 2nd, 2008, 02:37 PM
I have a Buizel, what pokemons you offer?

masterman2332
March 2nd, 2008, 02:39 PM
why can you just catch one

why you just catch it it easy

umbros
March 2nd, 2008, 03:29 PM
You really should just catch the level seven ones you get by Floaroma town. Even though this one'll grow faster, it won't obey you if you get the level high, anyway.

Oh, and to the others trading stuff: first off, you can't trade the old starters or Tailow or anything like that, because she doesn't have the national pokedex. Second, why would you expect her to have anything "cool" at this point, if she's asking for one of the most basic pokemon in the game? This would pretty much have to be a free trade. Not that there's anything wrong with that, just don't expect too much.

Criceto
March 2nd, 2008, 03:35 PM
Actually...
You can get things that aren't in the Sinnoh dex before you get the National dex...they just aren't recorded.
Just thought I'd let ya know~

ti83pop
March 2nd, 2008, 03:41 PM
Actually...
You can get things that aren't in the Sinnoh dex before you get the National dex...they just aren't recorded.
Just thought I'd let ya know~
Yep.
I got my blaziken early on :D. Wouldn't obey me though. Oh well. (Friend migrated then traded to me)

BakingBluePotatoe
March 2nd, 2008, 04:11 PM
I traded my friend an Eevee and Ditto PreNAt-dex and he got them fine...

but yeah, I can get you teh Charmy & Zellie (just gotta breed for Charmy)