View Full Version : I've been scarred for life o.o

March 2nd, 2008, 6:24 PM
My sister brought down her dirty dishes she's had in her room almost a year now... They were in sink 2 days, as I was under impression she was cleaning them, but the smell and lack of sink room got to me, so I started cleaning...

I hit the biggest mold spot I have EVER seen, and it stunk so much, it almost knocked me out, and I hit my head on the cabinet shortly after, so I finished the dishes I could, and her most potent smelling dishes are now soaking in a VERY large amount of dish soap...

I miss my mom -.- (She's out of town til tomorrow night, left us alone...) I swear, I can function perfectly fine alone, but my sisters all have problems. The only problem I'd have is I can't do laundry >_< And I'm the youngest, so eh...

Anyone else ever have something similar happen?

March 2nd, 2008, 6:30 PM
Ugh, my brother ALWAYS leaves his dishes in his room for a wicked long time. His laundry is disgusting, too. I've never had to clean his stuff, though, thank god. But yeah... nasty.

March 3rd, 2008, 5:53 PM
My step sister is a total slob. When I'm at my dad's house for the weekend, I have to cook her meals she refuses to eat. -_-"

March 3rd, 2008, 5:58 PM
Ouch :\

Well my sis never does the dishes, but my mom always does, I had that happen though about once...
I hated doing the dishes after my sis had left her dishes in her roo for like ever.

Really disgusting, too bad I had to go through that!

March 3rd, 2008, 9:05 PM
I like doing dishes. That's my favorite job(aside from gardening). But the thing that scares me that I've find out somebody left a baby plate with maggots in it. It's probably the leftover chicken legs we had for my B-day. I had to dispose them, and cleaned them up. Nasty I tell you.

mewthree w/armor
March 12th, 2008, 5:48 AM
Chocolate Milk left in cups for a few days...so disgusting. X_X

I once had to do someones dishes that were sitting for awhile, its so nasty. *Throws up* I was purchased in an auction by one of my fellow club members.

March 12th, 2008, 1:49 PM
Ew..that sounds gross, yet why did your sister leave dishes in her room for a year? Shouldn't your parents have noticed that and taken them away? Anyways...this has inspired me to throw away all my Lipton Green Tea bottles. I have around 10 on my desk, and one of them has been there for over 2 weeks.

I wish I wasn't lazy, in my family my dad is the slob followed by me. I once peeked into his work room, he had like 10 of those huge Coca-Cola bottles stacked by his desk along with a bunch of cups and stuff. One time he didn't shower for 3 weeks. It was gross, and I will tell you that it was not because he was on a camping trip and got stranded. >.>;;

I am rather a neat freak I guess, compared to him. I do take showers daily at least.

March 15th, 2008, 5:31 PM
yuck my older brother has no choose but pluck me to do it

March 15th, 2008, 5:37 PM
I had to clean up cat remains because my dad ran over it :o
I also had to clean up week old tuna, with maggots crawling through it.

March 15th, 2008, 10:45 PM
Ack, it doesn't compare to what you guys have had to clean up, but the first time I cleaned the gutters, the water in them was growing ALGAE. It was like shoveling out green puke with my hands.

March 18th, 2008, 8:20 AM
My step dad's mother made this macaroni and cheese and no one had ate it, it was covered up by alumin foil and had been sitting on the stove for almost a month. So my step dad wanted me to clean it so I said I would clean it in the morning. EW. It was the most disgusting thing I had ever smelt, seen, and cleaned. It was all moldy and I almost passed out and threw up so many times. It took me about a hour or more to finally get it cleaned. I hate doing the dishes xD

Live in Color
March 27th, 2008, 9:14 AM
I went to my neighbour's house one time and in his room you literally couldn't see his floor because of his laundry. He also had a plate of what used to be Pogos (little corndog things) and it looked horrible, oh and some few month old pudding and bowl of cereal. XD

March 28th, 2008, 10:35 AM
Not really. Me and my family always do the dishes because we have a timetable for everyday saying whose day it is to wash up and dry etc. So luckily I haven't seen such bad things. The most days we have left it is like 3 days.

March 28th, 2008, 10:40 AM
Moving into my new dorm, there was some sick smelling ooze coated on the wall. It was disgusting. Used a jumbo bottle of Pine Sol to clean it up.

March 28th, 2008, 2:12 PM
My sister washes every day and I do the drying up so it never gets that bad. The worst one was when I was getting the washing from around the house and went into my mums room, there was a cup of tea that must have been in there a while. It had gone solid. It wasn't nice at all.

March 29th, 2008, 4:22 AM
what is worse is my houses floor >_> there are stains and crumbs and food all over it ....