Kenta
October 17th, 2003, 08:51 PM
I like Ash with:

Misty
Casey
Latias

Rift
October 17th, 2003, 08:54 PM
*looks oddly at Ash* i thought he was strait mommy!

Kayleigh
October 17th, 2003, 09:02 PM
Ash.. and.. Gary?

NEVER!!

*yanks Gary and drags him as far away from Ash as possible*

orange*berry
October 17th, 2003, 09:03 PM
Satoshi and Takeshi... Now that's a cute couple. n.n()

Timbjerr
October 18th, 2003, 04:52 AM
Ash and May foreva!!

AAML should stand for Ash an May love, but those silly Ash-Misty love believers will sue me if I start using that acronym...

Mifuui
October 18th, 2003, 05:27 AM
Satoshi and Kasumi is my number one fav!!! :3~~

But I also like Satoshi and Shigeru,Satoshi and Bayleef,Satoshi and Latias and the Satoshi and Pikachu couple...^^;;

ash_misty4ever
October 18th, 2003, 06:19 AM
ok its AAML for 1 and only 1 reason! ash and MISTY love Misty came first so she takes the title

Junichi
October 18th, 2003, 09:21 AM
Ash and Hazuki! :D:D:D:D:D:D [gets beaten up by Hazuki-san]

Hazuki-san
October 18th, 2003, 10:16 AM
Ash and Hazuki! :D:D:D:D:D:D [gets beaten up by Hazuki-san]
Never. Never! NEVER!!! *takes Hazuki and runs off with him*

Kairi
October 18th, 2003, 10:54 AM
Melody is cute with him I guess, or just Misty. I would let Ash have Haruka, but I wouldn't pair him with May. *frosty feels pain even though he isn't online*

igtica
October 18th, 2003, 02:11 PM
No way ash and Misty! *shudders at scary misty songs and 'it takes two'* Well the others just aren't Ash material. Ash and May is just wrong. lol I think that some of the girls on PC are better suited ;)

22sa
October 18th, 2003, 03:43 PM
Hehe, Ash & Misty no question. :D

Rift
October 18th, 2003, 04:01 PM
yes yes! Ash and Misty! *starts making posters of the two* whoo hooo!

PKMN_grl
October 18th, 2003, 04:32 PM
I think Ash should be with either Bayleef or Pikachu. Then he should be with Macy, dunno why and I think I voted Casey because Macy and Casey are very alike.

squirtle_girl
October 18th, 2003, 05:04 PM
Ash and Gary! *gets beaten up by non-palletshippers* Ow... Sorry, but I'm a hopeless palletshipper.

Zento
October 18th, 2003, 07:08 PM
I like him with either Moe or Haruka. ^_^;; I think him and Masato are kinda cute together too.
*shrugs* :3

Kayleigh
October 19th, 2003, 01:43 PM
It's funny how many people Ash gets stuck with whose name starts with 'M'. Misty, May, Melody, Maci, Moe, Masato/Max, (Yikes! O_o) yada yada yada...

ash_misty4ever
October 22nd, 2003, 01:24 PM
Well i know ash loves his bayleef and Pikachu. He loves all his Pokemon! But a relationship as in dating.... definitly NOT!and being just me ash with..... a guy! to me ash is straight because of school of hard knocks episode!

Kayleigh
October 22nd, 2003, 01:33 PM
Ash and Pikachu married... o_o *starts having weird visions of what their children would look like* Okay, now I know where people got the Pokmorphs idea.

MinunPikachu
October 22nd, 2003, 03:33 PM
Ash and Misty , forever! I know if it was Ash and ..... a guy , that'd be NASTY! :p

Frostweaver
October 22nd, 2003, 03:44 PM
^_^ so there are other advanceshippers here afterall

SAHL... that would be a better abbreviation for advanceshippy... to avoid confusion with you know who and Kasumi... if you use the japanese names then there won't be so much confusion to who is "AA*L"

*suffocating due to so much evil ppl mentioning you know who*

Sayuri no Hoshi
October 22nd, 2003, 04:32 PM
Ash.. and.. Gary?

NEVER!!

*yanks Gary and drags him as far away from Ash as possible*

Yeah, I'm gonna have to say I'm an old-school Pokmon fan for five years and was brought up on Ash and Misty being a "couple" in fanfiction, the anime, and the like; so, I'm pretty much partial to their relationship. Although, I have been fond of Ash and Gary lately...probably because they have been oddly nice to each other during the Silver Conference. O_o