PDA

View Full Version : More Mudkips Than I Know What to Do With...

ShadowofTime01
March 2nd, 2008, 09:35 PM
Hey, I'm trying to breed a mudkip with a Relaxed Nature, but my swampert is Lonely, so i've just been hatching mudkips with randoms personalities... sigh. So if anyone needs a mudkip, I have at least 12. I have pokemon I'm looking for (which you can find in my thread), but they're way too valuable for (basically) a free mudkip... an easy to obtain starter pokemon.

Also watch out for another pokemon i have in surplus (with an egg move!!!)

So basically: FREE MUDKIPS!!! Note: All are Males and all of them now the egg move IceBall except the careful one...

Here's a list of the Natures.... some how they're all Male...:
Mild
Bold
Calm
Lonely x2
Impish
Naive
Careful
Jolly
Quiet
Sassy x2
Naughty

Note: I'll only have these in stock for maybe 24 hours as of 10pm PST March 2nd... First come first serve basis. I need the room on my PC, so you can understand the urgency in wanting to give these away. To ensure yourself a mudkip, send me a pm before tonight at 10!

FourFourTwo
March 2nd, 2008, 09:48 PM
May I have one? Its the only starter I don't have for some reason :(

I can't trade today though, only tomorrow.. Is it possible to save me one?

ShadowofTime01
March 2nd, 2008, 09:53 PM
For sure, I'm about to put up all the natures, just take your pick and I'll keep him for you until you can trade.

FourFourTwo
March 2nd, 2008, 10:02 PM
Can I have the one Impish, please?

ShadowofTime01
March 2nd, 2008, 10:05 PM
Can I have the one Impish, please?
Sure. I'll keep him in the back for you.

FourFourTwo
March 2nd, 2008, 10:07 PM
Thank you! ill pm you tomorrow when im on tomorrow =]

avengedglory
March 2nd, 2008, 10:45 PM
can I have a mild Mudkip :)?

bobandbill
March 2nd, 2008, 10:58 PM
Don't need a mudkip - but if you haven't gotten thenatured one yet, try to see if you can get a Relaxed Ditto. Just go catch random amounts of dittos until you strike lucky. Attach an everstone to the Ditto and any Pokemon's offspring from that Ditto will have a 50% chance of being the same nature as the ditto. Works the same if you put a everstone on a female Pokemon IF ditto is not used in the breeding.

Also, an easier way to see natures of unhatched Pokemon - takes advantage of a slight glitch. You know how when you view Pokemon in the PC, it displays their typing, then their ability, and their natures, and so on below the picture of Pokemon?

Put the egg in a box, and have a Pokemon in the same position in an adajenct Box (e.g. Egg in Box 1, top left-hand corner, random Pokemon in box 2 int he Top left hand corner). Ideally, have so that if you change boxes using the L or R button, it will chnage from the Pokemon to the Egg.

All about timing - when the information for the nature of the Pokemon is just about to appear and change from the info of abilities (not after it has changed), change boxes using L or R to display the egg. For a short moment, it will display the Egg's nature. Takes some timing but nothing difficult. Saves you having to hatch the Pokemon to see if it is any good in it's nature or not. :)

...Hope I made some sense there...

ShadowofTime01
March 2nd, 2008, 11:10 PM
can I have a mild Mudkip :)?
sure, i'll be on soon with it.

and thanks bobandbill for the info! It'll help me out dearly.

mick246
March 3rd, 2008, 08:48 AM
yea dude can i have a Lonely x1

ShadowofTime01
March 3rd, 2008, 09:36 AM
yea dude can i have a Lonely x1
Sure, whenever you're ready, send me a pm.

derv1205
March 3rd, 2008, 09:43 AM
Can i have one? I can Trade Now, one Naive please ^^

ShadowofTime01
March 3rd, 2008, 09:46 AM
Can i have one? I can Trade Now, one Naive please ^^

Sure. I'll head the WFC right now... except i need your FC...

derv1205
March 3rd, 2008, 09:48 AM
Sure. I'll head the WFC right now
Ok, my FC is : 1418 6277 9135
And yours?

ShadowofTime01
March 3rd, 2008, 09:48 AM
In my sig on my trainers card.

derv1205
March 3rd, 2008, 09:51 AM
In my sig on my trainers card.
Ok, got it ^^ i'm in WiFi, i have sent an invitation to Trade ^^ Waiting... ^^

ShadowofTime01
March 3rd, 2008, 09:53 AM
i apologize, my ds only likes to work half the time on the WFC, i have to restart it

derv1205
March 3rd, 2008, 09:54 AM
i apologize, my ds only likes to work half the time on the WFC, i have to restart it
Ok, just tell me when you are ready ^^

Da Man
March 3rd, 2008, 10:10 AM
Can you reserve me a Mild one please? I'll be starting a new game soon but I'm busy with other things first.

ShadowofTime01
March 3rd, 2008, 10:17 AM
Can you reserve me a Mild one please? I'll be starting a new game soon but I'm busy with other things first.
Sure, how long will i be holding him for?

Da Man
March 3rd, 2008, 10:18 AM
Till I get to Jublife and the wireless trade building becomes avaliable.. Give me around a hour or 2 ok? I'll tell you then

ShadowofTime01
March 3rd, 2008, 10:19 AM
Oh no problem, i was thinking more like in terms of weeks. haha. Take your time, i'll save him for you.

Da Man
March 3rd, 2008, 10:20 AM
I will :cheeky:

(darn 25 characters rule)

EDIT: Actully I change my mind. Now I don't want one. Sorry if any problems were caused.

`Gray
March 3rd, 2008, 12:53 PM
Naughty one or anyone with ice beam for that matter

ShadowofTime01
March 3rd, 2008, 12:57 PM
Naughty one or anyone with ice beam for that matter
it's actually iceball... I bred it with a ditto... but you can have the naughty one though.

anng12
March 3rd, 2008, 04:59 PM
can i have any one with iceball
don't careabout nature

ShadowofTime01
March 3rd, 2008, 05:01 PM
can i have any one with iceball
don't careabout nature

Not a problem, I'm just need to finish up a trade first and I'll pm you when I'm ready!

Alright this is your last chance to receive a free mudkip unless you pm me in the next hour or so! Free mudkips are being set free at 12 am PST!!!