PDA

View Full Version : So, here I am.

Fluorii
March 3rd, 2008, 03:53 PM
And-a hi. I'm just a regular guy. Oh, did that rhy..me. So yeah. This is me, and I'm back again. I had an account here quite a long time ago, but I don't even remember the password or anything to that account. So, whatever - I like this name much more anyway.

As for me, though, I'm really into role playing. I'm one of those literate types with standards, you know the deal. I'm also not bad at all with regards to art.

And that's me.

BeachBoy
March 3rd, 2008, 05:05 PM
Welcome (back) to PC! ;D

Literate person ey? Yeah the RP's will be your section then. Cool, well have fun, and yadyada check the rules too... Hopefully wont misremember your information again ;D

Well see ya around~ and again welcome!
Ryan

Gumball Watterson
March 3rd, 2008, 07:36 PM
Hello. Welcome back to PC. Remeber me? Of course you don't, I was noobish and had a lot of name transplants. I hope you enjoy your restay. And if you abandon us again Gratoh will come hunting for you. We'll miss you dearly

Phanima
March 3rd, 2008, 08:55 PM
OMG...

*hugs

Another RP-er! Welcome!

Yeah, you know about all the rules and stuff like that, so onto the more important things; anyway, hope to see you around the RP sections and if you need any help or have any questions, feel free to PM me. ^^

Virtual Headache
March 4th, 2008, 04:03 PM
Hi and welcome (back) to PC!
I think I've seen your name on another forum before (or at least a similar one).

Anyway, be sure to enjoy your time back here and have fun RPing :)