PDA

View Full Version : <<Hack of the Week>> - Have you voted this week?

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Sarcastic Prince
May 31st, 2008, 04:06 AM
I'll vote for Pokemon Darkblue. Though it's in Spanish, it has great OW's and good scripting.

Alec_
May 31st, 2008, 07:50 AM
I VOTE Pokemon Clear Diamond IT'S A COOL AND The One Who is the Owner Zeikku is the best and very kind!! GOOD LUCK Zeikku i wish your the Number 14

ArceusGamer
May 31st, 2008, 08:57 AM
I vote 4 Mewtwo Returns.
It has the best idea for a story i ever heard?
Anyone planning a hack based on Pokémon 10?

Tony the Awesome
May 31st, 2008, 05:33 PM
I vote for Clear Diamond.
I like how Zeikku is giving a chance to people that don't have a ds or d/p to actually play it.
The graphics are amazing and the title screen is awesome.

_-TRAVIS-_
May 31st, 2008, 06:55 PM
I vote for Clear Diamond
because of the good mapping skills and giving a chance for people to play in Sinnoh!
(Haven't played Diamond)

zel 2.0
May 31st, 2008, 08:15 PM
Alright, time to finish the voting! Remember that all votings will end on last hours of Saturdays/first hours of Sunday.

And this time, the HotW goes to Pokémon Clear Diamond, by zeikku SSJ7. I also think it's a good choice, since demakes-like always look interesting :3

Voting Results
Clear Diamond, with 8 votes(note: I ditched leiferick's vote since taking out all the zeikku's loving reason, all that was left for a valid reason was "IT'S A COOL", we vote for hacks, not hackers!)
Darkblue and Mewtwo Strikes Back, both with 4 votes
Legends of Destiny, with 1 vote

Done with the editing. Let a new voting begin!

Oh, before you wonder about something... meggido decided to use his "second chance" for his hack, that's why the 31 days rule wont affect him. Though remember it's just for four consecutive votings!

Alright, good luck everyone!

destinedjagold
May 31st, 2008, 09:30 PM
now that Clear Diamond won, it's time for me to vote Mewtwo Strikes Back. :3
It's a cool hack, knowing that we will experience a hack based on the first ever pokemon movie. :)

One Winged Angel
May 31st, 2008, 11:33 PM
I Vote for Top Secret, It has a cool alpha,
nice maps, nice OW, and a good storyline.
Plus the scripts are great.

Sarcastic Prince
June 1st, 2008, 12:34 AM
I'll vote for Mewtwo Strikes Back.
Why? Because we can play the first ever movie in RPG typed!!

bolmedias14
June 1st, 2008, 02:25 AM
Urk...I'll vote for White Diamond, because it's the first hack I've heard of which will allow access to 5 regions in total.

Zeikku™
June 1st, 2008, 06:42 AM
I'll Vote white Diamond, His concept and understanding is remarkable.
I love the fact he hasn't focused on his tiles..and is focused at the task at hand

+Sneasel™
June 1st, 2008, 12:49 PM
I vote for Pokemon Top Secret Version!

I love how creative Megiddo is with designing the missions that go along with the story. Also, he is spriting almost (if not everything) by himself, and they all look excellent. Even the badges he made, which shows the hard work he put in to every detail!

ℜªℳ
June 1st, 2008, 02:34 PM
I vote Top secret, it has OK OWs but the tileset and maps along with the storyline is very good in my case. It has a change unlike many unprofessional haks

Antwhan
June 1st, 2008, 02:58 PM
Top Secret gets my ballot this time round.

Meggido is working hard on every detail of Top Secret to make it stand out and be noticed among the many hacks around here. All the custom graphical work and beautiful scripts make it an awesome hack in my book.

Megiddo-san
June 1st, 2008, 04:57 PM
I vote for legends of destiny. The maps are really good and the music is cool.

Tony the Awesome
June 1st, 2008, 05:06 PM
I vote for Pokemon Top Secret.
I like the whole mission idea and sprites.

a new killer, ramoteh
June 1st, 2008, 05:59 PM
I vote for Mewtwo Strikes Back
THis features a movie,which is a good idea

Veng3anc3
June 1st, 2008, 08:13 PM
I vote Mewtwo strikes back, looks like a well thought out game. Has great potential. The first few maps are put together well, graphics are tastey :3
Looks like a great hack.

shinygoldash
June 2nd, 2008, 01:40 AM
I vote MewtwoStrikesBack as I feel it will go to be a well known hack on PC.

Meowth
June 2nd, 2008, 09:25 AM
I vote for Hero's path. I like how it has a fresh new storyline in Johto... It seems pretty cool :D

bruom
June 3rd, 2008, 09:09 AM
lost islands, it has great story and maps, and im sure more is yet to come

Alec_
June 4th, 2008, 10:27 AM
~Pokemon Omega~
^_- Wink!

Luck
June 4th, 2008, 10:44 AM
I vote for Pokemon top secret Because its a good game with a good concept of going on missions, with the addition of going to all regions, and having new and shadow pokemon.

PikachuEX
June 4th, 2008, 02:15 PM
Mewtwo Strikes Back
The first movie based hack.

Mitchman
June 4th, 2008, 02:23 PM
Well I change votes. Seing as top secrets eligible I vote for it. It has good graphics story is amazing and the creator is very dedicated to it.

Geeked
June 4th, 2008, 02:29 PM
I vote for Pokemon Top Secret, It has a well thought out storyline, and yes, Meggido is very committed to it xD

Tyrantrum
June 4th, 2008, 05:21 PM
I vote for Pokemon Top Secret (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=126223) because it has wonderful tiles and a kool story.

FenderX
June 4th, 2008, 07:10 PM
Well, my vote goes for Pokemon HelioSun since it has a unique story and is looking good.

Flashpoint
June 6th, 2008, 07:00 PM
Sometimes I wonder how a movie would be in a game,and this is turning out sort off good.
Makes me want to make Pokemon 2000 hack.

No-Name
June 6th, 2008, 09:05 PM
Though the scripts really need to improve,I like its plot

Typlosion
June 6th, 2008, 09:34 PM
If I were to make a hack like that,I would have to watch the movie like ten times or more.
But yah,the pokemon center should be removed (Maybe it should be unbeatible for that part)
Thats the only thing I don't like.

Ramrock
June 7th, 2008, 01:34 AM
Mewtwo Strikes Back,for those that only have seen half of the movie,this is a good idea,so I can know how the rest happens..

Takman
June 7th, 2008, 02:00 AM
I vote for Top secret. I like the scripts, and the fakemons, but the OW is kindof Iffy.

_-TRAVIS-_
June 7th, 2008, 12:46 PM
Mewtwo Strikes
Cause this guy doesn't need a mapper,he's mapping by himself
It's probably going to be a good hack

ICE-X
June 7th, 2008, 02:56 PM
Pokemon Top Secret because I like the story

FinalEclipse
June 7th, 2008, 03:01 PM
definitely mewtwo strikes back 1. cause im helping work on it (well i was i dont know if i still am) and 2 the screenshots and video look great so i vote 4 pokemon mewtwo strikes back!

Night_Blue
June 7th, 2008, 03:15 PM
Because - Well,I like how the hack is planned,but the only thing that bothers me is the pokemon center,which made no sense 0_0
But yeah,its good :D

AmineX
June 7th, 2008, 05:41 PM
TOP SECRET because i like a story

Starman1
June 7th, 2008, 05:50 PM
Vote 4 Mewtwo Strikes Back
Cuz its a cool idea that a hack can act as if it were a movie.
Hopefully he finishes

Quilava's Master
June 7th, 2008, 05:52 PM
Mewtwo Strikes back is def. my vote =] it looks great and im curios to c how it iwill turn out

darlly
June 7th, 2008, 06:12 PM
clear dimond
reason:
1.nice sprits,graphics, and back
2.dp pokemon
3.beautiful tilset and palette
4.zeikku my best friend

Megiddo-san
June 7th, 2008, 06:16 PM
Lol, Zeikku already won dude. He won last weeks. You can vote for me if you want. Joke.

Meowth
June 7th, 2008, 06:43 PM
I'd acually rather not win this early in my progress... Come on guys, Just vote for Top Secret ;D

a new killer, ramoteh
June 7th, 2008, 07:19 PM
I'd acually rather not win this early in my progress... Come on guys, Just vote for Top Secret ;D

Hack of the Week is used to increase motivation,not competition...

Meowth
June 7th, 2008, 07:22 PM
I know. But I'd rather feel more motivated later, when I actually need the motivation. Right now, I've got all I need :D

I stand by my comment.

zel 2.0
June 7th, 2008, 08:08 PM
Oh well, despite that you wouldnt want the award, I must stand by the majority's decision and say that your hack, Pokémon Mewtwo Strikes Back is this week's HotW. At least you know that people is really wanting you to keep it up, I think ;)

But the whole thing makes me remind everyone that hacks are automatically added to the HotW voting system. But, you can always PM me if you dont really want to participate. Problem with that is that the days keep counting and you may not be able to participate later, though you always have the "second chance" in those cases.

Voting Results
Mewtwo Strikes Back, with 15 votes
Top Secret, with 12 votes
White Diamond, with 2 votes
Legends of Destiny, Hero's Path, Lost Islands and HelioSun, all of them with 1 vote

Alright, there's quite a bunch of new hacks to pick from. You cannot complain about the lack of good choices now! :laugh:
Happy voting! Going to bed!

Meowth
June 7th, 2008, 08:11 PM
Okay then. I'm okay with that. Thanks Zel :D

One Winged Angel
June 7th, 2008, 08:20 PM
I vote for Pokemon Top Secret, I like the Story and the scripts.

Megiddo-san
June 7th, 2008, 08:26 PM
I vote for Legend of Fenju. I really like the maps and the region itself.

Meowth
June 7th, 2008, 08:29 PM
I also vote for Top secret, it has nice overworlds and an interesting story.

Flashpoint
June 7th, 2008, 08:59 PM
I vote for Legends of Fenju
I like its icy pallettes and Neti is a very good mapper!
This hack is looking great!

One Winged Angel
June 7th, 2008, 09:41 PM
I dont think that Blue sea should be there for voting. It already won an award. Zel did you forget this?

Mitchman
June 8th, 2008, 12:43 AM
Yes it should. Blue sea cause its graphics design and everything is great. I think it should get an imba award.

Electric
June 8th, 2008, 01:12 AM
Imma go with Blue sea Edition, its just so good, the graphics are nice and smooth and it looks awesome.

MugenPlaya
June 8th, 2008, 01:21 AM
I vote for Pokemon Legend of Fenju, beacause, it looks amazing and it's scripts are really incredible!

zel 2.0
June 8th, 2008, 07:52 AM
In fact, the "It must not be one of the 10 hacks who participated in the Top 10 Faceoff voting last year" was mainly for the hacks who'd want to participate in the second chance, thinking that they may use their old threads (thus, leaving them out for the automatic entry to the votings), but, since a new thread was made, I was a bit doubtless about it.

But, I guess it should affect their new threads as well, and seeing as Blue Sea is already one of the Top10 hacks from the last year, it'd be unfair to the newer hacks. So, I'll take it off the list, and people who already vote for it are able to change their votes.

No-Name
June 8th, 2008, 01:46 PM
I vote for Legends of Fenju because Neti doesn't need another person to map for him,he maps by himself,unlike some hacks in the list -_-
I also like the icy pallettes too!

Sarcastic Prince
June 8th, 2008, 07:18 PM
Top Secret, because it has good OW's and scripts.

shinygoldash
June 8th, 2008, 10:32 PM
Bright Gold, cuz it seems like a fresher plan and i'm enjoying it's progress.

a new killer, ramoteh
June 8th, 2008, 11:29 PM
I vote for Legends of Fenju,its a good hack with good maps

Shiny Mudkip
June 10th, 2008, 11:25 AM
EDIT: Nvm, I vote for Legends of Fenju. The first script is great and the plot sounds interesting...

Tyrantrum
June 10th, 2008, 11:39 AM
I vote for Pokemon the Legend of Fenju (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=139937) because it has wonderful tiles and Neti has an excellent story and ideas for what his hack will be like.

Melash
June 10th, 2008, 12:20 PM
I vote Bright Gold. I really like gold hacks and I like the idea behind this.

HinoteDoragon14
June 10th, 2008, 01:46 PM
I vote Bright Gold, too. I like everything in it!

bruom
June 10th, 2008, 04:04 PM
ahh.. the snowy environment... i bote for legend of fenju, because of its awesome maps and tiles

.Vaporeon
June 11th, 2008, 02:06 AM
I vote for Pokemon Legend Of Fenju
The maps look great along with the snowy region and the wars.

Gold Tom
June 11th, 2008, 02:43 AM
I Vote For: BrightGold
Why: This hack is one of my favourites because it's a Gold hack. I love it because it allows me to relieve the good old days with a new twist.

Antwhan
June 11th, 2008, 06:55 AM
I vote for top secret, it has a lot of interesting things going on, namely adding missions to the mix and some fairly cool tiles.

Sacred Dragon
June 11th, 2008, 04:42 PM
I vote for Legend of Fenju. It looks really awesome. I like the different terrains like snow that they put in it. Plus, it just looks awesome.

.:God:.
June 11th, 2008, 06:13 PM
"I Vote For: Legend of Fenju
Why: This is amazing, and It's tiles are absolutely beautiful. It has a great plot, and it is all around nice. The banners are full of fashion, too.

BigSteve
June 12th, 2008, 04:24 AM
Bright Gold, cuz it seems like a fresher plan and i'm enjoying it's progress.

I vote Bright Gold. I really like gold hacks and I like the idea behind this.

I vote Bright Gold, too. I like everything in it!

I Vote For: BrightGold
Why: This hack is one of my favourites because it's a Gold hack. I love it because it allows me to relieve the good old days with a new twist.

ooo i didn't even know i was in the contest XD
4 votes :D, cmon guys vote for me Legend of Fenju has 10 votes! :P
anyways... i can't vote for myself can i?
I vote for Police, its nice and original :)

cmcblain
June 12th, 2008, 04:34 AM
i vote bright gold because i like the new sprites and the fact all 251 pokemon are in it

Mitchman
June 12th, 2008, 05:21 AM
Hmm legend of fenju cause its nice and original.

Pokepal2007
June 12th, 2008, 09:07 AM
why did my hack be taken of the valid votes?

Cid
June 13th, 2008, 10:33 AM
I vote for Pokemon Legend of Fenju.
Why?
Because it has a brilliant and creative storyline, amazing maps and good starter choices (in my opinion, that is)!

Neti
June 14th, 2008, 06:37 AM
lol i didnt even know LoF is in the voting and i received 13 votes nervertheless! WOW^^
Big Thx to all who voted for me or supported me in any way.
Btw i just gave the LoF Thread a brand new design ;-) check it out

ZetKa
June 14th, 2008, 06:49 AM
i vote for legen of fenju,cuz the story ist original and the maps are exxcellent

Shadow Arcanine
June 14th, 2008, 08:15 AM
i vote for legend of fenju, because of the original maps, with beutiful graphics and the good plot!^^

Sky
June 14th, 2008, 09:05 AM
I vote for Legend of Fenju , it has perfect Maps , beautiful story and its very good ^-^

destinedjagold
June 14th, 2008, 09:31 AM
well, I guess I'll vote for Legend of Fenju, since it's maps are purely amazing and the story is nice as well. :3

Sounds
June 14th, 2008, 01:21 PM
Legend of Fenju caus of the great storyline(+sweet maps).

Elite-Four-Mark
June 14th, 2008, 01:36 PM
I vote Legend of Fenju because it is the pokemon brown of new gen hacks.

GiantGroudon
June 14th, 2008, 04:02 PM
I vote Legend of Fenju because it is the pokemon brown of new gen hacks.
You've spoken a true word, I vote for legend of fenju too, because the maps rock, story is awesome and becaus the video with the burning dad is kinda funny.
Go Neti!

zel 2.0
June 14th, 2008, 08:01 PM
I'll start off with saying a few things:

@pokepal2007: Just to refresh you the rules, if it isnt in the list, then it means its out of the date limits (remember hacks' threads in the Hacks Showcase must not be older than 31 days, while hacks' threads in the Scrapbox must be between 31 and 62 days old) After those periods expire you are free to ask for the "second chance", if you wish, on a PM to me, during the last days of the previous month of the month you'll want to participate. This will make your hack appear on the list for the next four consecutive votings. However, be conscious of when to use it, as there is no third chance ;)

@Neti: Dont use the HotW thread for posting about stuff of your hack. This thread is for voting only.

@all: Even though I like that you take the HotW so seriously, I really dont like when you try to influence other people into voting for your hack. Dont you think it'd feel better when people vote for you because they felt like it?
So, just let people vote whatever they want to, thankies. At least, dont use the HotW thread to influence people, OK?

Now that that is out of the list, let's proceed to finish this week's voting. We have another clear winner this time, it's Pokémon Legend of Fenju, by Neti.

Voting Results
Legend of Fenju, with 20 votes
Bright Gold, with 5 votes
Top Secret, with 4 votes
Police, with 1 vote

Alright, even if megiddo voted before I managed to edit this thing and say it properly, "happy voting!" :P

Megiddo-san
June 14th, 2008, 08:16 PM
I vote for Herbal. It looks quite nice and the story is intriguing.

Blitzballer
June 14th, 2008, 09:51 PM
Well, I vote for HelioSun because the screenshots are incredibly aesthetic for a Pokemon game, and of course...PROPER GRAMMAR!! [THANK, GAWD, =)!]

Neti
June 14th, 2008, 11:31 PM
Im gonna vote for Herbal, cause the tiles/palettes/maps and OWs look so damn good!

Tyrantrum
June 15th, 2008, 12:48 AM
I vote 4 Pokemon Herbal (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=141975) because it has wonderful tiles and palettes and an awesome hero OW! ^^

Sounds
June 15th, 2008, 03:50 AM
Heliosun caus of the proper gramma,the new sprites...

GiantGroudon
June 15th, 2008, 12:46 PM
I vote for Black Doom because it has an unique story and some unique features that weren't there before.

Tyrantrum
June 15th, 2008, 12:56 PM
GiantGroudon, u r not allowed to vote for ur own hack...
~REPORTS~

Whatthehell
June 15th, 2008, 02:09 PM
I vote for LOF because it simply rocks!!!!! Maps...And Storylines :D

Wth~

Brushfire
June 15th, 2008, 02:11 PM
I vote for Pokemon Herbal.

I love the fact that it has proper grammar, the maps are nice and I love the palettes!

-Mon94key.

One Winged Angel
June 15th, 2008, 02:39 PM
I vote for Pokemon Top secret. I like the story and OW and scripts.

a new killer, ramoteh
June 15th, 2008, 03:52 PM
I vote for Pokemon Herbal,because he has good maps and pallettes

Neti
June 16th, 2008, 05:00 AM
I vote for Black Doom because it has an unique story and some unique features that weren't there before.

Why do you votw for your own hack? thats cheap^^ i was about to give a bad reputation for that, but i cant cause i recently gave a bad reputation to you, i forgot for what, but how do you manage to always make me do that?^^

I vote for LOF because it simply rocks!!!!! Maps...And Storylines :D

Wth~

LoF was in last weeks voting... You may want to edit your vote^^

zel 2.0
June 16th, 2008, 01:58 PM
I dont think there is a need to report or waste mods' time, because, in fact, not like we should forbid people to vote for their own hack. Sure, I hoped that everyone's self-consciousness would force you to not vote for your own work, but meh...
I'll keep it as a valid vote, I'll just keep hoping everyone else's consciouness work right :P

(Oh, but dont think that, on a tight situation voting for your own hack would be valid, eh!)

Antwhan
June 18th, 2008, 01:29 PM
i vote for top secret, it has a unique feel tht i hvnt seen b4, namely taking the mission aspects to heart of the story.

! AvatarKris !
June 18th, 2008, 07:19 PM
I vote for Pokemon Underground Adventures cuz of the interesting plot. I would of voted for LOF but that was last week :p

Platinum Lucario
June 19th, 2008, 03:48 AM
I vote for Pokémon Herbal, because it has nice tiles in it. And it has a good storyline. :P

Ninja Caterpie
June 19th, 2008, 05:08 AM
Well, I votes for Herbal.
Its graphics are ...nice?
Hero OW is pretty cool and, from what I've seen, the mapping is good.
And it's only 4 days old!!!

Tropical Sunlight
June 19th, 2008, 05:38 AM
I vote for Pokemon HelioSun because of the nice presentation and story

KhaosKnight
June 19th, 2008, 05:56 AM
i gots to vote for crato...the story line seems pretty good, plus it has Arceus, me likes Arceus

GKS
June 19th, 2008, 11:52 AM
I vote for Underground Adventures, it looks really professional and the mapping seems great as well.

AmineX
June 19th, 2008, 05:43 PM
top secret
cause:elabored story/scripting idea/palette and awsome maps

No-Name
June 19th, 2008, 05:51 PM
I vote for Pokemon Herbal,cause he doesn't need a mapper to do all his maps for him,I see some hacks like this.
Also,because of its good story and tiles

Alec_
June 20th, 2008, 10:01 PM
I Vote for Pokemon Herbal it got cool graphics and good storyline either

zel 2.0
June 21st, 2008, 07:59 PM
Alright, this week's HotW ends here. This time, the HotW goes to Pokémon Herbal, by Edo. Congrats!

Voting Results
Herbal, with 9 votes
HelioSun and Top Secret, with 3 votes
Underground Adventures, with 2 votes
Crato and Black Doom, both with 1 vote

Well, the list is updated. I hope you have a hard time picking from the many available hacks :)

SIDE NOTE: I was a bit doubtless about adding foullump's White, since it was a quite old version. I asked him and he said I could skip White for this week's HotW. Deadlines will keep counting, though.

Megiddo-san
June 21st, 2008, 08:11 PM
I vote for legend in zuku. The maps are cool and the things look nice.

One Winged Angel
June 21st, 2008, 09:13 PM
I vote for top secret. I love the Story and the scripting. A bank is really original.

Tyrantrum
June 21st, 2008, 10:22 PM
I vote for Pokemon: Professor Oak's Murder (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=142522) because, even though it's scary, the storyline is great and a mystery like that to solve in a Pokemon game would be fun! ^^

June 22nd, 2008, 06:57 AM
pokemon underground adventures man all the way
the idea of a school then you leave with your rival & find a celibi is thrilling

Sounds
June 22nd, 2008, 12:46 PM
I vote Pr.Oaks murder becaus of the original story line(change of scenery...)

! AvatarKris !
June 22nd, 2008, 02:27 PM
I vote for underground adventures. Once again tiles and story are superb I think.

bigdaveyj
June 22nd, 2008, 04:19 PM
I vote for Underground Adventures

It has Great graphics, the story just ties you in, and the tilesets were amazing

~Areku-San
June 23rd, 2008, 07:32 AM
Oh, the Herbal? Congratulations Edo. Is better not have Beta, hehe, i've released a Beta1, and i not have win a HotW x3.
Really, congratulations, friend.
I hope to win a prize. Hehe (I have one, for the Mitic Island, but i wanna a prize only of me, Jiji)
And the mitic Island will continue before of Finish DarkBlue.
Well, congrats ^^

adiktus
June 23rd, 2008, 07:45 PM
I vote for Underground Adventures.. excellent maps, and features.

Ninja Caterpie
June 24th, 2008, 12:19 AM
Underground Adventures!
Excellent maps and great presentation.

TB Pro
June 24th, 2008, 02:34 PM
Hack Of The Week Vote: Pokemon: Top Secret By Megiddo.

Reason(s): Great Storyline, Missions, A Bank, New leaders, New Trainer classes, lots of new tiles and palettes. Much more, I just can't think of them right now :P

Melash
June 24th, 2008, 04:13 PM
I vote Lost Islands. I like the graphics and the mapping! Also, the story is pretty good.

GKS
June 24th, 2008, 05:25 PM
I vote for Oak's Murder, the story is cool and the mapping is great.

destinedjagold
June 24th, 2008, 06:05 PM
I will vote for POKéMON: Oak's Murder, since it has a very interesting story. :\
I think that's my only reason why I'll vote for it. :laugh:

Tony the Awesome
June 24th, 2008, 07:59 PM
I'll vote 4 Top Secret.
I like the storyline,music, and graphics. So yeah :D

Sarcastic Prince
June 24th, 2008, 09:22 PM
I'll vote for Top Secret, for the nice Graphics and nice Scripts.

a new killer, ramoteh
June 24th, 2008, 10:13 PM
I liked the video he puted in

Platinum Lucario
June 24th, 2008, 11:01 PM
I vote for Pokémon Top Secret, because it has good tiles and a good storyline.

Shadow Arcanine
June 24th, 2008, 11:02 PM
i vote for top secret, because megiddo spends a lot of time and effort to doing it, the scripts are nice and the story is good ^_^

No-Name
June 24th, 2008, 11:16 PM
I vote for Underground Adventures,because I liked the video that showed the pokemon school,pretty big (hope its big from the inside too)

Chimchar 9
June 24th, 2008, 11:27 PM
i vote pokemon mystic plan it has awsome screenshots perfect display and a really good storyline that is what i think

Hat?
June 25th, 2008, 04:58 AM
I vote for Awakened Legends, mainly because of the great storyline, but also because I generally prefer GB/C hacks and there's nice screenshots to prove Melash's capable of doing some decent hacking.

Megiddo-san
June 25th, 2008, 05:28 AM
Riolu 9, Mystic Plan already won a few weeks ago.

Chimchar 9
June 25th, 2008, 11:29 AM
awww sorry about that pokemon mystic plan its just so great so then i vote for pokemon underground adventures its awsome the thread looks cool and plus the screenshots

Luck
June 25th, 2008, 12:14 PM
I vote for top secret because megiddo puts a lot of effort into it, and the new features(and story) are unique.

Meowth
June 25th, 2008, 05:38 PM
I vote Top Secret, I like the storyline and the events seem cool.

X-aveon
June 25th, 2008, 07:33 PM
Professor Oak's Murder (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=142522)
Oak Finally dies. MUAH-HA-HA-HA-HAAA!
no offense oak lovers.

Tyrantrum
June 25th, 2008, 07:40 PM
Professor Oak's Murder (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=142522)
Oak Finally dies. MUAH-HA-HA-HA-HAAA!
no offense oak lovers.

I don't think that's an actual reason why u vote for it...:\

Night_Blue
June 25th, 2008, 07:50 PM
Why : Because I like the insatantnous of the script,idk why.
Oh yeah,and not having a mapper do all his maps for him is great!

Typlosion
June 25th, 2008, 08:18 PM
This is hard to choose,guess I'll pick Underground Adventures,cuz I like its layout and the script video.

Antwhan
June 25th, 2008, 08:56 PM
Top Secret gets my vote yet again

Why may u ask?

I'll tell ya why. Missions interspersed w/ gyms giving it the best of both worlds so to speak, some amazing scripts, such as a wrking bank script. Another thing is the nice tiles he makes himself.

Hard work he puts in, an award he shud get out.

a new killer, ramoteh
June 25th, 2008, 10:05 PM
Top Secret gets my vote yet again

Why may u ask?

I'll tell ya why. Missions interspersed w/ gyms giving it the best of both worlds so to speak, some amazing scripts, such as a wrking bank script. Another thing is the nice tiles he makes himself.

Hard work he puts in, an award he shud get out.

Didn't Don Patch insert the tiles for him?
(Also,those tiles were made by Don Pacth I think)

Btw,sorry 4 being offtopic

Antwhan
June 25th, 2008, 10:18 PM
he has made some tiles on his own mate, nt all his, but some he made himself...

Had to answer it, so i beg pardon for causing the previous off-topic as well as this offtopic rebuttal of the previous one

poddish
June 27th, 2008, 01:15 PM
Hey zel, I'm typing this because I heard that a computer virus deleted all your work on shiny gold and you didn't want to start over. Any way I'm writing this because I think this might help you continue making that great game. You could download the last beta you uploaded onto this site and continue from there. Please revive shiny gold, it's the best hack I know of and I want to see it finished!!!

bigbcc
June 27th, 2008, 05:41 PM
I vote for top secret because the story line sounds pretty good, and the tiles aren't bad either

.Vaporeon
June 27th, 2008, 08:51 PM
I vote for Pokemon Legend Of Fenju.
It has a great storyline and great tiles.

Megiddo-san
June 27th, 2008, 08:54 PM
Legend of Fenju already won two weeks ago.

.Vaporeon
June 27th, 2008, 08:56 PM
I know.
Why can't i vote for it then?

Megiddo-san
June 27th, 2008, 08:59 PM
See the first post and rules. It explains everything ^_^

.Vaporeon
June 27th, 2008, 09:02 PM
Ok.
I withdraw my vote.
I guess i forgot them after a month.

Starman1
June 28th, 2008, 04:08 PM
I vote for Undeground Adventures,good scripts and good maps and layout

zel 2.0
June 28th, 2008, 10:50 PM
OK, then. Let's finish this week's voting properly. The winner, in a very close voting is Pokémon Underground Adventures, by hockeypanda32. Congrats.

Oh, and by the way. I also congratulate megiddo for being the first in having the guts to participate in the "second chance". I'm sorry you didnt get anything. But you gave a tough battle in two of the four votings your hack participated, and that should mean a lot to you. Keep it up!

Voting Results
Underground Adventures, with 11 votes
Top Secret, with 10 votes
Professor Oak's Murder, with 5 votes
Legend in zuku, Lost Islands and Awakened Legends, all with 1 vote

Done with the edition. Please remember to stay on topic, and if possible, leave this thread only for voting reasons.

Megiddo-san
June 29th, 2008, 10:28 AM
That hurts. To lose by only 1.

~Teh Panda~
June 29th, 2008, 12:17 PM
That hurts. To lose by only 1.

It was close, thanks to the voters and I will vote for you this week Megiddo. Your hack looks great

EDIT: not on list

Megiddo-san
June 29th, 2008, 12:25 PM
The thing is, you can't. I'm out. My second chance is done because we are in July's votings right? Or do I get this week?

~Teh Panda~
June 29th, 2008, 12:34 PM
The thing is, you can't. I'm out. My second chance is done because we are in July's votings right? Or do I get this week?

Well it is still June today so lets hope you are in it!
EDIT: not on list

zel 2.0
June 29th, 2008, 02:01 PM
Nope, only four votings are given to the hacks participating in the second chance, and Top Secret has already participated in 4. But at least you tried, thanks for that ;)

So, this week people who want to participate in next month's "second chance", PM me and I'll add you in the next month's four consecutive votings. Make sure you read all the rules first, of course...

Well, happy voting!

~Teh Panda~
June 29th, 2008, 02:05 PM
Nope, only four votings are given to the hacks participating in the second chance, and Top Secret has already participated in 4. But at least you tried, thanks for that ;)

So, this week people who want to participate in next month's "second chance", PM me and I'll add you in the next month's four consecutive votings. Make sure you read all the rules first, of course...

Well, happy voting!

Sorry megiddo, rules are rules

To start votes for this week off.

I vote for: Pokemon Earth, by awarap avry
Reason: Great tiles, story, the ow'slook great too.

HinoteDoragon14
June 29th, 2008, 02:06 PM
Let's see... I vote Awakened Legends!

Megiddo-san
June 29th, 2008, 02:06 PM
I vote for SkyBlue. I like the layout of the story and the story itself.

Tyrantrum
June 29th, 2008, 10:00 PM
I vote for Awakened Legends (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=142488) because it has a great storyline.

Sarcastic Prince
June 30th, 2008, 06:10 AM
I'll vote for AL(Awaken Legends). Because I has a great storyline and chapers' names are interesting too.

GKS
July 2nd, 2008, 06:03 PM
I vote for Pikachu's Tale, the maps are really interesting and the story is like the actual anime.

Disturbed
July 2nd, 2008, 06:37 PM
I vote for Professor Oak's Murder, because in my opinion, the most original storyline and plot, and I like the tiles.

Platinum Lucario
July 3rd, 2008, 11:01 AM
I vote for Pikachu's Tale, the maps are really interesting and the story is like the actual anime.
Sorry, it's not on the list. Try again. Make sure you read the first page. ;)
BTW, it already has won HOTW already.

zel 2.0
July 5th, 2008, 07:35 PM
Alright, let's finish this <failed> HotW voting... Sigh, only 5 people voted this time...
...Anyway, show must go on, and, even if it were with just a pair of votes, we have a winner and it's Pokémon Awakened Legends, by Melash. Dont know if you should be happy or not, but, since you won, I think you should be happy (though I'm still not 100% sure about it... :\)

Voting Results
Awakened Legends, with 2 votes(and I even had to ditch HinoteDoragon14's vote because it lacked a reason)
Earth, SkyBlue and Professor Oak's Murder, all of them with one vote.

BTW, as always refrain from any kind of offtopicness people. Maybe that scary offtopic moment at the beginning of the previous HotW scared people away? I dont know, but, just in case, let's leave this thread only for voting purposes, thanks everyone! ;)

As I said before, the show must go on! Let's hope next HotW we get more voters ^_^

Megiddo-san
July 5th, 2008, 08:35 PM
I vote for Legends of Destiny. I like the story and the effort Tony is putting in.

Νιτραμ
July 6th, 2008, 03:44 AM
If I can, I would like to vote for Johto Histories.
I was impressed by its graphics and overall feeling of the game. I remember it from the times when ROM hacking section showed up only a very few hacks... brings up some nostalgia.

Cheers!

destinedjagold
July 6th, 2008, 03:47 AM
I'll vote for POKéMON (old) White since it has a very nice feel in the game, and the story is a bit nice. Plus, with the added new D/P moves makes it even more nice.

Sarcastic Prince
July 6th, 2008, 04:27 AM
I vote for Johto Histories. Because it has nice graphics and good sprites as well.

Mitchman
July 6th, 2008, 12:52 PM
Ι vote for sky blue. Sure its still in a 5 minute beta stage but i know it will go somewhere and will be great.

HinoteDoragon14
July 6th, 2008, 07:59 PM
I vote Old White, no doubt.

~♦Swishy♦~
July 7th, 2008, 05:22 AM
I VOTE FOR URANIUM IT'S HAS VERY COOL AND GOOD GRAPHICS AND GOOD FEATURES!

sudden_hit
July 7th, 2008, 09:42 AM
I vote for pokemon Johto Histories.

So far it looks great,the only problem is that it is in Spanish, however this will hopefully be overcome, and not with the crappy translator used to translate the whole post which does let it down a little bit and makes it hard to read, but from the videos and screenshots, it looks FANTASTIC.

Melash
July 7th, 2008, 05:25 PM
I vote for King of the Sea! Although it's in a different language, it looks really interesting. Plus, I like the Lugia! *Claps* Go Lugia!

Tropical Sunlight
July 8th, 2008, 01:50 AM
I vote for Pokemon King of Sea it has very nice tiles and it has a good hero OWs

EDIT: Zel, the first page says Naruto Verde is should be Naturo Verde ;)

christianm88888888
July 8th, 2008, 10:47 AM
i vote for (Old) White cause its awsome

[K]evin "The Last Eeveon"
July 8th, 2008, 10:49 AM
I Vote For Ever Night Cause I Love The Story Line And Screens.

~Teh Panda~
July 8th, 2008, 12:25 PM
I vote for King of Sea, great tiles and a great story, go >Dante<!

Platinum Lucario
July 9th, 2008, 02:32 AM
I vote for Pokémon Ever Night because it has a good tileset and storyline.

zel 2.0
July 9th, 2008, 09:21 AM
@HinoteDoragon14: Once again you havent included a reason for your pick. Please edit your post with a valid reason or you vote wont count as in the previous voting.

@IceCharizard: Ah, there, fixed. Sorry for the animeistic confusion :P

@christianm88888888: "cause it's awesome" is not enough of a reason for a vote. Please think a bit more about the reasons about your pick (what stuff you like about that game), and then edit your post, thanks. For now, your vote cannot be considered valid.

HinoteDoragon14
July 9th, 2008, 05:00 PM
I vote for: (Old) White! Reason (Forgot the last time): It's a genius game that creates a new region and you can go to past regions. A great storyline which we don't know much about, and on top of that, three rivals! Plus, without Zel, this wouldn't exist (may not count as a reason). I'm done.

colcolstyles
July 9th, 2008, 06:57 PM
I vote for Naturo Verde because the mapping and tiles are incredible. It also has a very innovative storyline which brings up an issue that we face in the real world today.

Ninja Caterpie
July 12th, 2008, 07:36 PM
Zel, update it! It's getting a liiittle bit late...
xD Two weeks till my hack gets in!

Don't count this into this weeks, ok?

I vote for Pokemon White because it has all these really interesting things, such as older regions, 3 rivals and...other things...xD

zel 2.0
July 13th, 2008, 05:10 AM
Well, sorry for forgetting about closing it earlier guys, I kinda forgot it (since I was a bit tired when I came back home). But, since I had been checking out the votes till yesterday, I'm gonna stick with the votes up to colcolstyles' vote (dark lakitu's already counting for the next voting). Mainly because a triple tie would be a bit weird (specially when it comes to make the award :P)

Alright, so... Seeing how the votes came out, seems like this week we have a tie in the votings. And you know what that means... Yes, both of them become HotW. Congratulations go to Pokémon Johto Histories, by Ozumas, and to Pokémon King of Sea, by >Dante<

Voting Results
Johto Histories AND King of Sea, both with 3 votes
Ever Night and White, both with 2 votes (White also lost christianm88888888's vote because "it's awesome" is not a valid reason)
Legends of Destiny, SkyBlue, Uranium and Naturo Verde, each with 1 vote.

There it is, now you can start voting for the #21

Megiddo-san
July 13th, 2008, 06:02 PM
I vote for Legends of Destiny for the same reasons as last time.

Offtopic: I think I hold the record for most voted firsts in hotw. :P

Sounds
July 13th, 2008, 07:27 PM
pokemon (old) white because of west academy,that long road wich is awesome btw...
(too bad it a ripoff of ur SG v4 though)

colcolstyles
July 13th, 2008, 08:40 PM
I vote for Naturo Verde for the same reason as before:

I vote for Naturo Verde because the mapping and tiles are incredible. It also has a very innovative storyline which brings up an issue that we face in the real world today.

Jap
July 15th, 2008, 12:39 AM
I vote for Proffesor Oak's Murder.
Why? It has a great storyline unlike any other storyline and a great tile set.

Platinum Lucario
July 15th, 2008, 12:03 PM
I vote for Pokémon Ever Night, because it's always nighttime there.

Ryousha
July 15th, 2008, 04:44 PM
Old(White)

Why?

It's the only very game like hack, and probably will be sold of by pirates.

*cough*
This hack is very interesting, it has caught my eye, and makes me to be more inspired to hack more and I love how u start in a academy and lock ur roommate out.

(too bad my hack isnt on the list :\)

July 16th, 2008, 10:56 AM
I Vote For Ever Night Because Itll Always Be Daek And It Has Good Screen

Tyrantrum
July 16th, 2008, 11:03 AM
Um, could I change my vote?
Awaytap aavy quit Naturo Verde. :\
I vote for Pokemon Neon (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=145073) because it has a great storyline! ^^

Sky
July 16th, 2008, 11:11 AM
I vote for Neon , while it has a great story and good chara ideas

Lightning Sage™
July 16th, 2008, 11:12 AM
I vote for pokemon neon because it has a great storyline and some nice screen shots

XDLugia
July 16th, 2008, 11:26 AM
I vote for pokemon neon because i think it is an interesting idea to have your character team up with four allies to stop the joint forces of team rocket, team magma, team aqua, and team galactic.

Ryousha
July 16th, 2008, 12:51 PM
you can't just say it has a great storyline, be more specific >_<

Likewise
July 16th, 2008, 02:51 PM
i vote for ever night because of the map story and tiles.

Vyro
July 16th, 2008, 04:51 PM
pokemon ever night. well what else would I vote for? Him and I are friends

Heart's Soul
July 16th, 2008, 06:29 PM
Poketto Monsuta (Pocket Monsters) Ever Night. Not just that the fact that the creator and me are friends, but looks to be a nice hack.

EDIT: Better thing to choose it- Not just a promising hack, I love the screens and the game itself. The story isn't too bad either. It may be even better than yours, zel.

DietCokeSeeker
July 16th, 2008, 07:43 PM
I vote Ever Night. The beta will be epic, but also I like the unique use of color (blue charmander FTW).

destinedjagold
July 17th, 2008, 12:10 AM
Last poster in page 18! :D

anyways, my vote still goes to POKéMON (Old) White for it has nice music, story, and feel in the game. ;)
though it's a bit natural(meaning a lot of grass and paths), uncivilized...
but yeah, I still like it. :P

Ryousha
July 17th, 2008, 03:28 AM
Last poster in page 18! :D

anyways, my vote still goes to POKéMON (Old) White for it has nice music, story, and feel in the game. ;)
though it's a bit natural(meaning a lot of grass and paths), uncivilized...
but yeah, I still like it. :P

Yeah same with me.

Poeple who voted for ever night, is the creator's best friends/friends

which really isnt fair, since you're cheating.

Ninja Caterpie
July 17th, 2008, 03:51 AM
Yeah, I know what you mean.
I mean, it isn't THAT good. If he fixed up the screens, some more people may vote but...it seems like he's lazy!

We're going offtopic, aren't we? x.x

Chimchar 9
July 17th, 2008, 06:34 AM
Yeah same with me.

Poeple who voted for ever night, is the creator's best friends/friends

which really isnt fair, since you're cheating.
well not really they just like the idea of my hack anyway you do know that im not lazy iv just had my exam's and iv got two other hacks and i dont think that's cheating

Ninja Caterpie
July 17th, 2008, 05:32 PM
Some people are.
Darkly's reason is being your friend. O.o I doubt you would vote for MY hack just cos your my friend. :\
And then there are people who vote for reasons not allowed:
"The beta will be epic" (Will is not good enough)
"Not just that the fact that the creator and me are friends, but looks to e a nice hack." (Specifically?)

No-Name
July 17th, 2008, 05:49 PM
Some people are.
Darkly's reason is being your friend. O.o I doubt you would vote for MY hack just cos your my friend. :\
And then there are people who vote for reasons not allowed:
"The beta will be epic" (Will is not good enough)
"Not just that the fact that the creator and me are friends, but looks to e a nice hack." (Specifically?)

Seriously,I see that ALL the time in Hack of the Week!
I even think that people create some fake profiles to win a hack of the week (People with posts ONLY in the hack of the week)

I vote for Pokemon White cause it's original,I also like the mapping too.

zel 2.0
July 17th, 2008, 05:58 PM
Please, dont go offtopic, you know that I also check around this place around and I always double check reasons. Liking a storyline only is enough in my opinion to make a vote valid (although I'm sure there must be a lot of other things you should be considering at the time of making a vote, really ;))

pokemon ever night. well what else would I vote for? Him and I are friends

Voting for friendship is not a valid reason. Either change your vote, or at least really put some hard thought on why you think it should be the HotW.

Poketto Monsuta (Pocket Monsters) Ever Night. Not just that the fact that the creator and me are friends, but looks to e a nice hack.

Again, taking out the whole friendship fact, the rest of your reason is "because it's a nice hack", which is not enough to be valid. Please, edit your post and write something more for a reason.

Vyro
July 18th, 2008, 07:16 AM
I don't really have another reason....

I can't even find pokemon ever night in the showcase...

foullump
July 18th, 2008, 05:55 PM
I think I'd like to vote for Naturo Verde, considering it's one of the only games with an actual release. I don't see much point electing a game that nobody's played. That'd be like voting game of the year to something that hasn't come out. xD

I like the screens to it, mainly. It has a fairly decent storyline, tiles, and other stuff. Not a big fan of the scripts, but they're acceptable. And seeing as how I can't vote for my own game, as that seems a bit... noobish. Lastly, I really like
"Now get out of my lab, or I will kick you in the balls!" ^^

[HoN] Jereziah
July 18th, 2008, 09:30 PM
Ill vote for (Old) White...
Coz it has nice story and features....

Amonitas
July 19th, 2008, 12:51 PM
I think I'll vote for Shiny gold, if it is possible, because it's a remake of the best pokemon game.

Tyrantrum
July 19th, 2008, 01:25 PM
U should always check what hacks r on the list for every week.
Shiny Gold is not up there, vote for something else. :\

Platinum Lucario
July 19th, 2008, 03:52 PM
I think I'll vote for Shiny gold, if it is possible, because it's a remake of the best pokemon game.
Shiny Gold is Zel's hack and it will never be in Hack of the Week.

zel 2.0
July 19th, 2008, 07:21 PM
Hmmm... Even if I'm not in my best mood, I will have to avoid taking it out even after getting teased by Y_X's added reason and dl's post about my lateness (which you should know that I finish the HotW between 12PM and 1AM at my time, UTC-3 if you need to know)

...Anyway...

The winner is Pokémon (Old) White, by foullump, too bad I dont really have anything better to say due to my mood. But still, congratulations man!

Voting Results
White, with 6 votes
Ever Night, with 5 votes darkly's vote got ditched as he didnt want to change his reason
Neon, with 4 votes
Naturo Verde, with 2 votes
Legends of Destiny and Professor Oak's Murder, both with 1 vote

There it goes! You can vote now, and please stay ontopic, let's just avoid any controversies, ok? This thread's intention is mainly for some fun, dont take it too seriously.

Tyrantrum
July 19th, 2008, 07:43 PM
I vote for Pokemon Dark Era (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=145667), because the Riley and Sapphire Sprites and OWs r nicely done and the palettes he is using(by Christos) r quite suitable for his hack.

Ninja Caterpie
July 19th, 2008, 11:42 PM
Whoa, scratch what I said before.
I now vote for Pokemon Dark Era by Ryousha.
It has an awesome (if somewhat confusing) storyline. The sprites are...original... The presentation is cool... And most of Ryousha's mapping is awesome.

PS. Zel, I never knew there was such a big time difference. xD
Hmm...I hope some people vote for my hack...xD

Platinum Lucario
July 20th, 2008, 03:51 AM
I vote for Ever Night, because of the tiles riolu 9 made and the sprite, and I like the storyline too.

Megiddo-san
July 20th, 2008, 08:26 AM
I vote for Legends of Destiny because I like the story, the sprites, and some features.

RabiesGuy
July 20th, 2008, 11:18 AM
i vote for pokemon oddysey since it has very nice graphic !

Megiddo-san
July 20th, 2008, 11:20 AM
Pokemon Oddysey is not a hack. It is a game made from scratch.

Tyrantrum
July 20th, 2008, 11:20 AM
i vote for pokemon oddysey since it has very nice graphic !

Do u ever read before ur post?
For one, the is HACK of the Week.
Pokemon Odyssey is a Game.
Second, look at the list for the valid votes for this week.
Plz vote for something else.

Luck
July 20th, 2008, 11:44 AM
I vote for pokemon uranium.
why?
Because it seems like a really well-thought out game.
not only that, but the storyline and graphics are good(though it could use some work).

[HoN] Jereziah
July 20th, 2008, 03:50 PM
Ill vote for Dark era.....Its cool

Ninja Caterpie
July 20th, 2008, 04:03 PM
"It's cool" isn't good enough, lmg... You should know that...

Pikachu of Chaos™
July 20th, 2008, 04:09 PM
I vote for Legends of Destiny.
I love the graphics and the music.

Black Charizard.
July 21st, 2008, 02:13 PM
I came here for the cookie zel okay my choose is skyblue of martin(tm)
it's a very nice game wich has a lot of new features try out the alpha people..

Blue Spark
July 24th, 2008, 08:17 PM
ill vote for legends of destiny. i think its a great hack, it has good graphics, good music, and it has dp pokemon!

Chimchar 9
July 26th, 2008, 10:07 AM
i vote for pokemon neon it has a great storyline plue new screenshots and there is more parts of the hack to come so thats why i vote for pokemon neon

July 26th, 2008, 10:12 AM
I Vote For Ever Night Because I Saw The New Routes And They Look Awsome. Also New Screen

Likewise
July 26th, 2008, 10:56 AM
i vote for neon because the storyline and features are great plus the screenshots look great!

.:God:.
July 26th, 2008, 01:35 PM
This is a real tough decision, but I'll have to go with...

Pokemon Neon, because of its awesome mapping and great story.

SwampertTrainer
July 26th, 2008, 01:51 PM
Ever Night
I like the maps

zel 2.0
July 26th, 2008, 08:07 PM
Oh well... Seems like I'll have to get used to the massive ties -_-
We have a triple tie, so all of them become HotW... I'm talking about Pokémon Ever Night, by riolu9, Pokémon Legends of Destiny, by Tony the Awesome, and Pokémon Neon, by Kevin33193.
There, everyone happy! :P

Voting Results
Ever Night, Legends of Destiny, Neon, each with 3 votes
Dark Era, with 2 votes (lmg123's vote got ditched because "it's cool" is not enough for a reason)
Uranium and SkyBlue, both with 1 vote

Done editing after waiting like 30mins till the Database was nice to me and accepted the changes (XP), now you can start voting for the #23. However, please note the addition of a new rule, just to avoid any kind of manipulation of the voting, we'll accept only the votes from people with at least 30 posts. I dont think that's too bad, as long as you are a "real" person (not just a fake account) who comes around PC and is somewhat active, specially in the Hacks section (besides, those 30 posts will surely give you a good idea on the hacks we have here in PC ;P)

OH YEAH! I almost forgot something else... Dont forget that the HotW #24 is in the next month, which means that if you are planning to use your second chance, send me a PM about it during this week.

Megiddo-san
July 26th, 2008, 08:09 PM
Wow that's something. :)
I'll vote again soon.

Ninja Caterpie
July 26th, 2008, 08:45 PM
Wow, all the major competition gone!
-grins- I hope I can win now!!!

Sky Blue cos it's got the most amazing scripts and everything! Diving must have taken a little bit of time to do!

KhaosKnight
July 26th, 2008, 08:57 PM
Wow, all the major competition gone!
-grins- I hope I can win now!!!

same here :D, i think this is my lext eligable week. C'mon Citrine, gonna be the first Emerald hack on the HotW list!!

Tyrantrum
July 26th, 2008, 11:21 PM
I vote for Pokemon SkyIslands (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=144533) because it has wonderful tiles, palettes, and OWs.
The only improvement it needs is to fix the Giratina shadow sprite.

Mitchman
July 26th, 2008, 11:34 PM
I vote mossgreen. Why? Although another g/s/c hack i see more potential in it.

Kaizer-X
July 27th, 2008, 05:57 AM
I vote for SkyIslands,
i really like the tiles for the trees and house, the giratina event aint bad too

theEND
July 27th, 2008, 06:23 AM
I vote for Rangers of Zento (forgive me if i spelled that wrong >.>)
Why: Because it really takes advantage of a lot of the newer and traditional tools, sprites, and themes we have available, as well as originality.

Megiddo-san
July 27th, 2008, 08:05 AM
I vote for SkyIslands because I like the maps and scripts.

Bombah!
July 28th, 2008, 04:24 AM
Amaz!ng´s Mossgreen/Moosgrüne Version
Why: At first, it´s german too^^
The, it´s the first GSC remake, I really want to play (sorry Zel^^)
The reason is: it isn´t an exact remake, it has a new region, and other features.
But the remake part is very detailed.^^

HF,
Bombah!

Cirothe
July 28th, 2008, 10:22 PM
I vote for Pokemon Citrine :) because I like how you can catch the legendary dogs in place of Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza.

Disturbed
July 30th, 2008, 07:15 AM
I vote for Sky Islands
Reason; The scripts seem amazing, along with the overworlds!

RabiesGuy
July 30th, 2008, 08:49 AM
I vote for skyblue because good story and graphic :-P

Ryousha
July 30th, 2008, 09:59 AM
Yo, zel, remove Dark Era, I discontuined it.
Though, Christos and Mr. Blazichu never closed it, when I requested it.

Eletj
July 30th, 2008, 11:09 PM
I vote for Pokemon Citrine because I like the features, storyline and the screenies!

Commando125
July 31st, 2008, 11:43 PM
I'm going to have to vote for SkyIslands. The screenshots look really promising (except that huge black winged sprite.)

zel 2.0
August 2nd, 2008, 08:54 PM
Another week finishes, and this time winner is Pokémon SkyIslands, by Makü, congratulations!

Keep in mind what I said about the people with less than 30 posts.
Voting Results
SkyIslands, with 4 votes
Mossgreen, with 2 votes
SkyBlue and Citrine, both with 1 vote

Finished editting, let the next voting begin!

Megiddo-san
August 2nd, 2008, 09:54 PM
I vote for Tree of Peace. I like the story and maps.

[HoN] Jereziah
August 2nd, 2008, 10:14 PM
Ill vote for RISE OF A LEGEND....It has D/P pokes, nice story and nice features